;

Author Topic: Random Posts from the Feminism and Gender Equality Thread  (Read 906311 times)

freak puke

• Unperson
  • Awards old Faggot Autistic
    • Awards
Re: Random Posts from the Feminism and Gender Equality Thread
« Reply #2675 on: August 24, 2013, 10:58:42 AM »
Do you remember the name of it, cuz now I really want to check the Tumblr tag for it as they obsess over that show and it sounds like something that would make them mad.

Some crazy woman (that people thought was a MtF transsexual because of her massive chin) was LITERALLY SHAKIGN after an episode made fun of fanfiction writers and shippers or something like that and she went on a rant about how the show is shaming queer fans or something. The ultimate irony being that she is one of the two (or more??) Tumblr SJWs that worked on official material for the show, so instead of nicely contacting the staff and asking them about, it she just called them out as being horrible bigots on her blog. So she was triggered by a children's cartoon AND gave up on a possible life-long dream by destroying her relationship with the creators of said children's cartoon. There are, like, layers of patheticness to this but the best part is being legitimately owned by a kids' show.

The episode with the guy who wanted to be a princess is Princess Cookie.  The fanfiction ones were the gender-swapped episodes with Fionna and Cake, and yeah, they straight-up mocked people who write fan fiction.

Semi-related:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aGIq7kGGIM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aGIq7kGGIM</a>

I have wrestled with the nigger demon in a number of ways.

For people who consider themselves feminists they have even more rules for how a woman should think and act than the fucking Taliban.

https://radishmag.wordpress.com/2014/02/14/pump-and-dump/

internet culture

• Cishet White Male
  • cyber-society scholar
  • Awards Inshallah! Fuck you, dad! Autistic Anonymous Sasstronaut You can't know! Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2676 on: August 24, 2013, 11:06:44 AM »
The fanfiction ones were the gender-swapped episodes with Fionna and Cake, and yeah, they straight-up mocked people who write fan fiction.
Nonono it wasn't that one. I watched the one that Tumblr girl flipped her shit over to see what it was about, and it was, like... Finn finding a bunch of little living toys based on characters from the show and forcing them into insane, nonsensical pairings, making up elaborate soap opera-like relationship stories using them. It was specifically done to get across this feeling of awkwradness and creepiness, like there was something really messed up about what he was doing. It COULD have been just a parody of The Sims but I really doubt it, it really seemed like they were trying to own their :aspero: adult fans.

Talking about children's cartoons on a niggerdeath forum, welp.

freak puke

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #2677 on: August 24, 2013, 11:16:59 AM »
The fanfiction ones were the gender-swapped episodes with Fionna and Cake, and yeah, they straight-up mocked people who write fan fiction.
Nonono it wasn't that one. I watched the one that Tumblr girl flipped her shit over to see what it was about, and it was, like... Finn finding a bunch of little living toys based on characters from the show and forcing them into insane, nonsensical pairings, making up elaborate soap opera-like relationship stories using them. It was specifically done to get across this feeling of awkwradness and creepiness, like there was something really messed up about what he was doing. It COULD have been just a parody of The Sims but I really doubt it, it really seemed like they were trying to own their :aspero: adult fans.

Talking about children's cartoons on a niggerdeath forum, welp.

All the Little People

ASK ME ABOUT BEING OBSESSED WITH A CHILDREN'S CARTOON*

Keep it up, tumblr activists!  Your narcissistic need to be a victim will lead to the end of the white patriarchy any day now!

*I have seen every episode and it is my favourite show and I am not even joking.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 11:23:01 AM by freak puke »

For people who consider themselves feminists they have even more rules for how a woman should think and act than the fucking Taliban.

internet culture

• Cishet White Male
  • cyber-society scholar
  • Awards Inshallah! Fuck you, dad! Autistic Anonymous Sasstronaut You can't know! Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2678 on: August 24, 2013, 11:23:00 AM »
Old visual gag-based cartoons are better and more triggering too www.youtube.com/watch?v=H15XP7ebz6g#t=6m20s

Rob Halford's Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' 420 Deutscher
    • Awards
« Reply #2679 on: August 24, 2013, 05:40:37 PM »
I find it rather disingenuous to make fun of creepy adult fans of the show and then sprinkle it with shit like references to lesbian relationships and wet dreams.

reactionary

• Unperson
  • Awards Jew Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #2680 on: August 25, 2013, 05:21:15 AM »
Quote from: nutranurse" post="418757049
Bashing churches is a pretty white thing (again! intersection of race and gender and, now, religion!), imo, as the church still plays a huge role in black communities. Heck, in certain communities women play most of the major roles, if not all of them. Like the one my extended family belongs to. v:v:v
bashing religion is a pretty white thing :smug:

Quote from: The Iron Rose" post="418758165
I don't know much about the theology of the matter, but my interpretation of Judaism is profoundly feminist, queer friendly and reasonably selfless. Mind you, I'm fairly terrible about living up to the last part, but what's life without a little struggle? Heck, I don't even act in accordance with my religious beliefs 24/7, much less those of Orthodox Jews in Israel, but so what?
I'm the kind of jew who just makes up judaism as I go along
god > man > horse > woman > dog

armchair nazi

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #2681 on: August 25, 2013, 05:30:42 AM »
Bashing churches is a pretty white thing (again! intersection of race and gender and, now, religion!), imo, as the church still plays a huge role in black communities. Heck, in certain communities women play most of the major roles, if not all of them. Like the one my extended family belongs to. v:v:v

I don't know much about the theology of the matter, but my interpretation of Judaism is profoundly feminist, queer friendly and reasonably selfless. Mind you, I'm fairly terrible about living up to the last part, but what's life without a little struggle? Heck, I don't even act in accordance with my religious beliefs 24/7, much less those of Orthodox Jews in Israel, but so what?

"You shall not make gashes in your flesh for the dead, or incise any marks on yourselves: I am the Lord"

welp, so much for jew trannies

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #2682 on: August 25, 2013, 10:52:28 AM »
+1

well honestly it kind of is. when was the last time you seen a fedora wearing mexican telling you how wrong the bible is while misinterpreting the scripture?

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #2683 on: August 25, 2013, 02:14:00 PM »

"You shall not make gashes in your flesh for the dead, or incise any marks on yourselves: I am the Lord"

welp, so much for jew trannies

Huh, didn't know Jews 3000 years ago were cutters.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #2684 on: August 25, 2013, 04:29:51 PM »

I found out recently that the Jewish Symbol for Gay People and Trannies for the Seder plate is an Orange.

I only know this because a jewish guy from one of my classes told me and how he raged at his lesbian sister over it because according to him "She was screwing up holiday traditions with her 1960's bullshit."

I have no idea what an orange represents with gays and trannies other than possibly referencing Rossie O'Donnel when she had her stint on Nickelodeon.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 04:31:01 PM by NessieFaggot »

freak puke

• Unperson
    • Awards

Illiteracy Owns

• Citizen In Good Standing
  • Awards Canuck 420 Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2686 on: August 26, 2013, 05:04:04 AM »
Anything ozma does makes me feel physically ill can she never post again?

reactionary

• Unperson
  • Awards Jew Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #2687 on: August 26, 2013, 12:32:21 PM »
Quote from: Dirty Job" post="418796585

No Hope's response is being hailed by Reddit users, who very sorely miss the point of what feminism is.

This post was quoted in the feminist thread, I love that image and the response

I'm guessing the "hailed by Reddit users" was just Redditors (or sane people) "liking" the picture and comment after the  :christina:  :ultlibrage:  :goonette:  :slutwalk: crowd freaked out and blogged about this and probably complained to Facebook advertisers ("WHY DOES YOUR BRAND HATE WOMEN? TELL FACEBOOK TO TAKE THAT POST DOWN!!!")
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 12:34:56 PM by reactionary »
god > man > horse > woman > dog

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. The Gentry Jew
    • Awards
« Reply #2688 on: August 26, 2013, 02:46:41 PM »
SA is so damn jealous/envious of Reddit.  A reddit user could cure breast cancer tomorrow and SA would throw a shitfit about the cure being ideologically impure
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt

Coyote Attic

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #2689 on: August 26, 2013, 03:35:17 PM »
SA is so damn jealous/envious of Reddit.  A reddit user could cure breast cancer tomorrow and SA would throw a shitfit about the cure being ideologically impure

The same people who bitch about Reddit on SA probably read/post on Reddit. It's a popular site and the little joiners don't want to be "left out".

post regret

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Awards Deplorables Californian Motorcyclist Drinkin' and Postin' Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #2690 on: August 26, 2013, 03:41:03 PM »

They really palpably are.  They're the same way with 4chan.

Funny fact, when I made this post there were 9,323 users in r/AdviceAnimals/, just one of the dopey meme subreddits, and 8,111 users on all of SA.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2691 on: August 26, 2013, 04:17:13 PM »

They really palpably are.  They're the same way with 4chan.

Funny fact, when I made this post there were 9,323 users in r/AdviceAnimals/, just one of the dopey meme subreddits, and 8,111 users on all of SA.
I wonder what percent of those users have come  here and stayed.
His name was Harry Anderson

Death Camp for Cutie

• Cishet White Male
  • Actual female
  • Awards Texan White Chick
    • Awards
« Reply #2692 on: August 26, 2013, 05:14:56 PM »
+1
Reddit is still a shithaven for gamer nerd athiest brony memey virgins so fuck that place. Same with 4chan

EaglesDick

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Took down a Goon United Statesian Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2693 on: August 26, 2013, 05:28:56 PM »
+1
Reddit is still a shithaven for gamer nerd athiest brony memey virgins so fuck that place. Same with 4chan

This is true.

They have shit loads of sjws and leftist hand wringers too. I noticed that when I clicked on a few news things.   the difference between the two sites is they don't ban people for arguing with their crazy asses.
Quote from: Zeitgueist" post="418198255
It wouldn't be the first time that people in or related to the forums tried to harass someone into suicide.
It's sad because basically Fire's biggest offense is trying to be a decent human being.

Quote from: Zeitgueist" post="418199650
Hello Something Sensitive poster Clemen.

Even if this were true(it's not), people got mad because he doesn't find it funny to shit on people, unlike Real Internet Cool People.

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Metal Fan Deplorables Generation Identitaire Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry old Better dead than red For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #2694 on: August 26, 2013, 08:33:43 PM »

Only reason why I read Reddit is for the hilariousness of the relationship/sex advice forums.  They are all full of completely fucked up adult children who don't understand normal human interactions.  I read them because they remind me every day how incredibly normal I am in my relationship with my wife.  I also read them in order to make fun of the people who post.  Needless to say, the majority of my posts have lots of downvotes.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #2695 on: August 26, 2013, 08:41:59 PM »
+3
Just /r/gonewild for me

Huffington Post

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #2696 on: August 26, 2013, 08:46:06 PM »

bareback bathhouse sodomy

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #2697 on: August 26, 2013, 10:03:44 PM »
Niggas be cryin over white appropriation of black culture because of Macklemore

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3520914&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=438#post418823996

:facepalm:
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 10:04:35 PM by LITERALLY WHITE! »

Fade to Vanilla

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
  • Kinda patronizing and cunty
    • Awards
« Reply #2698 on: August 26, 2013, 10:05:40 PM »

"i embrace my cancer. it makes me a survivor and now reddit wants to take it from me.  i'm injecting carcinoma into my child as i type this so we can keep the glorious cancer culture alive!"

Goddamnit E/N.

A child is dead

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #2699 on: August 27, 2013, 03:20:35 AM »
Reddit is more like a platform for creating forums/subreddit. The flexibility and openness makes it so much more versatile than Something Awful. Obviously, its main subreddits attract a lot of idiots, but their niche forums are some of the best on the internet. Also, most of their mods aren't power tripping douchebags.