;

Author Topic: SedanChair has Magically Turned White (or another D&D goon exposed)  (Read 177141 times)

Launchpad McQuack

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+49
Props go to Doctor Jizzmopper for finding this. Figured it deserved it's own thread instead of being buried deep in the D&D Quotes thread.

If you've read D&D, you know SedanChair. He's the guy who posts in every single thread with the typical smug, pseudo-intellectual babble. He uses words like "son" and "child" to chide those who disagree with him. One of his favorite topics is race. If there is a thread on race, he'll have hundreds of posts in it. And if the thread isn't about race, well he'll make it about it.

Now SedanChair has a unique perspective because as he points out in every single thread, he's a black man. Many of his posts use "you white people" and other phrases to inform us all that he's a black man about to lecture us white people on our behavior.

That is until yesterday when SedanChair made a post in TFR. Maybe he didn't think anyone from D&D read TFR. Maybe he thinks no one cares about hypocrisy and lies with how D&D ran to support Zeitgueist. Or maybe it was just a mistake. In any event, he posted a picture of his gun and included his hand. Tell me if this is the hand of a strong, black man.

Quote from: SedanChair" post="437136152
Cool! The only differences I can see between that and my 90s Witness are the serrations and the beavertail.

The trigger isn't perfect and I've thought about a Henning flat trigger as well :awesome:

Sure looks like the hand of a chubby, pasty white goon.

Someone did mention this:

Quote from: Cotato" post="437156235
Arent you supposed to be black?

To which he responds:

Quote from: SedanChair" post="437149726
e2: VVV mulatto if you're keeping track, son

e3: or maybe you'd prefer "high yellow"? Let's get down to brass tacks here

:lolno:

Sorry SedanChair, you're white. You pretend to be black because you think it gives your lunatic arguments more credibility. You got exposed. Just like Zeitgueist, BassGuitarHero, and The Warszawa. Is there one person in that insane asylum that has any credibility?

bongo bongo

• Unperson
  • Waffen SS
  • MODS=FAGS
  • Awards For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Fuck you, dad! BYOB Wounded in the line of posting. Anonymous Libertarian Scientologist Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: SedanChair has Magically Turned White (or another D&D goon exposed)
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2014, 08:00:29 PM »
+6
that's a fucking white persons hand! fucking phony

Renegade Jew

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2014, 08:01:25 PM »
+12
I assume he identifies as black irl and his thought is toy

Danish Plastic Bigotry

• Cishet White Male
  • YOU WAN PUSSY? FORRY BAHT
  • Awards Generation Identitaire
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2014, 08:12:39 PM »
+6
He ain't even high yeller, look at that arm hair

:madgoon:  Southern Italians were considered BLACK when they first flooded AmeriKKKa!

YKantOzmaPost is a cunt

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2014, 08:14:07 PM »
+11
"high yellow"; that doesn't even look like an Asian hand let alone a proud black man's hand. Another white poser.

Zeitgueist keeps saying in D&D that he never whips his black girlfriend in the bed room or does any that shit. He says it's all "made up by a bunch of something sensitive racists", but if I recall wasn't it his own words on fetlife or some other goon sex site that proved that he did indeed love dominating and whipping his back gf?

God damn fuck these insufferable losers.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 09:38:05 PM by YKantOzmaPost is a cunt »

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2014, 08:25:16 PM »
+7
haha what a dumb sack of shit
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

Concerned Pyschologist

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2014, 08:39:35 PM »
+3
who the fuck has a white gun

Launchpad McQuack

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2014, 08:57:13 PM »
+8
Zeitgueist keeps saying in D&D that he never whips his black girlfriend in the bed room or does anything of that shit. He says it's all "made up by a bunch of something sensitive racists", but if I recall wasn't it his own words on fetlife or some other goon sex site that proved that he did indeed love dominating and whipping his back gf?

It was on a site called bondage.com and collarme.com. He used the same mispelling of Zeitgueist and everything else matched up (pictures, location, etc).

https://www.bondage.com/u/1812351/user.html
http://www.collarme.com/personals/v/377416/default.htm
http://www.collarme.com/viewjournal.asp?v=Zeitgueist&bhcp=1

He took them down right after it was posted. They were his own words too. In the doxxx we quoted his journal entries word for word. He didn't specifically mention his girlfriend being black on the site. But we found a Flickr profile of his that had photos of them together and she was black (real black, not SedanChair black).

I don't know how he could claim it wasn't him either on the bondage sites. There were pictures of him with the stuff.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old cold, dead hands Californian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2014, 09:17:00 PM »
+3

Quote from: SedanChair" post="437136152
Cool! The only differences I can see between that and my 90s Witness are the serrations and the beavertail.

The trigger isn't perfect and I've thought about a Henning flat trigger as well :awesome:

Quote from: Mad Dragon" post="437202744
Witness? More like whiteness.

:noice:

Drain The Swamp And Fill It With Piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • gas the I love cock more thanjewsdoes
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Classicist cold, dead hands TNE Veteran Fuck you, dad! United Statesian You can't know! Soldier The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2014, 09:23:22 PM »
+3
that guy is as white as i am
This forum, like all iterations before it was started by a small group of people, many of whom have been posting together on various spinoffs going on 15 years now.

Dog's plans for the forum have been extensively discussed with 3 of the other 4 fagmins, via group PM, over a period of months.

The only ones "subverting" the forum here are the swole cru/wn/alt rightards who, by their own admission, want to change this forum from what it was, was intended to be, and what the former and current owners want it to be.

YKantOzmaPost is a cunt

• Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2014, 09:33:35 PM »
+7
Maybe he's transblack. He might as well be, because he will never get called out for this.

Didn't you hear? Race is a social construct. He can identify himself as black if he wants to!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 09:36:14 PM by YKantOzmaPost is a cunt »

Martin Looter King

• Cishet White Male
  • Allah Cuntbar, Piss be upon him
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting 420 old Libertarian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
she has an weird expression (or face) and i'm just not into it at all :shrug:

i mean im not saying she's ugly or wouldn't bang, she's utterly forgettable to me and deffo not my type

edit: might as well clarify further before the chimpouts over mlady: yes yes shes like an 8 or a 9 or whatever no need to get the fedoras out but im sure she appreciates the white knighting

edit 2: wait wait seriously i just reread the page and is she really 15? i thought that he was joking at first but is he actually serious? because take that fucking picture down if it's the case you fucking weirdo what the fuck

New Feminist Jihad

• Unperson
  • Awards Рашка Odin and Thor Ave Maria Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2014, 09:48:41 PM »
+6
that guy is as white as i am
Well Jews aren't white so I guess he is black

YKantOzmaPost is a cunt

• Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2014, 10:02:43 PM »
+6
Slightly off topic, but: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3678812

(If you are getting pay walled, it's Zeitgueist getting exposed for being a hypocrite.)

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. The Gentry Jew
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2014, 10:15:09 PM »
+6
That guy is so fat.  There's almost no angulation/bending of his wrist and the skin crease is about as sharp as his favorite anime sword. 
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. The Gentry Jew
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2014, 10:15:44 PM »
+1
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt

sub-base turf sniffing boner diarist

• Enemy Of The State
  • It's their CULUTRE, SHITLORD!
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red United Statesian cold, dead hands Libertarian Scrooge
    • Awards
RIP Angel baby St. Trayvon:
Also of note, in Florida you don't have to prove self-defense. The onus is on the prosecution to prove that it WASN'T self-defense. :downs:

Round 2: Nig Harder: RIP good boy Mike Brown who din do nuffins:
Given that the autopsy showed no signs of a struggle, perhaps Wilson hit himself in the eye with the recoil from his gun, or maybe he tripped over the body.

Launchpad McQuack

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2014, 10:37:51 PM »
+2
Slightly off topic, but: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3678812

(If you are getting pay walled, it's Zeitgueist getting exposed for being a hypocrite.)

An admin ran in and scrubbed it. What did it say?

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • When's the damn game on?
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian old cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2014, 10:49:38 PM »
+3
It was the pic of Zeitguiest standing with a couple of floggers in his hands and quotes from the callout thread on here. Hahahahah it was pretty nice.

Thankpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2014, 11:12:07 PM »
+4
"Mulatto" my ass. I might have believed him if he went into damage control and claimed to be a Quadroon but come on, man.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

professional lurker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2014, 11:57:56 PM »
+1
That guy is so fat.  There's almost no angulation/bending of his wrist and the skin crease is about as sharp as his favorite anime sword.
"I'm really boring. My current hobbies right now are playing Animal Crossing on the DS and... I dunno, I did a bit of knitting last night for the first time in months after boy broke up with me over the phone (I can only cast on and knit stitch though). I surf the internet like every other person in the entire fucking world. I constantly have ideas that I never follow through on. I want to be a nurse someday. I want to drive. I nearly got my licence a few years ago but blacked out at the wheel due to my (90% now-cured) anorexia and haven't driven since."

Danish Plastic Bigotry

• Cishet White Male
  • YOU WAN PUSSY? FORRY BAHT
  • Awards Generation Identitaire
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2014, 12:12:52 AM »
+24
unfortunately the fact that mods step in to probate people for referencing Zeitgueist's... 'proclivities'... shows that they've circled the wagons and could care less whether anyone is a hypocrite so long as they can have circle jerk chat threads about the true solution to fascism: lining up conservative grandmas and putting them in mass graves

so SedanChair, a faggot who reads this site, may have a momentary heart palpitation knowing everyone reading those threads on SA now knows he's a peckerwood with so many racial hangups he does nigger cosplay for E-cred; sadly it doesn't mean anyone will even be able to make any more than an oblique reference to it

guarantee you in a month you'll get probated for 6 hours with "Knock it off with this helldump shit" when you respond to one of his posts about how "he could have been" the latest honor student to get his cap peeled by a white cop

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2014, 12:21:42 AM »
+3
Zeitgueist keeps saying in D&D that he never whips his black girlfriend in the bed room or does anything of that shit. He says it's all "made up by a bunch of something sensitive racists", but if I recall wasn't it his own words on fetlife or some other goon sex site that proved that he did indeed love dominating and whipping his back gf?

It was on a site called bondage.com and collarme.com. He used the same mispelling of Zeitgueist and everything else matched up (pictures, location, etc).

https://www.bondage.com/u/1812351/user.html
http://www.collarme.com/personals/v/377416/default.htm
http://www.collarme.com/viewjournal.asp?v=Zeitgueist&bhcp=1

He took them down right after it was posted. They were his own words too. In the doxxx we quoted his journal entries word for word. He didn't specifically mention his girlfriend being black on the site. But we found a Flickr profile of his that had photos of them together and she was black (real black, not SedanChair black).

I don't know how he could claim it wasn't him either on the bondage sites. There were pictures of him with the stuff.

The final piece in the puzzle was the pic of Zeit and his gf where she's wearing a ribbon around her neck, which is the fet shorthand for "public slave collar."

So we have:
1) He posts on fetish boards about whipping and has pics of him with whips
2) He has a black girlfriend
3) She wears a slave collar

So yeah.

As for Sedanchair I suppose he could be some sort of albino negro or Rashida Jones genetic lottery type...:lolno:

Scourge Of Kansai

• Unperson
  • 器大活好
  • Awards Fuck you, dad! Ave Maria Classicist United Statesian Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2014, 12:24:01 AM »
+13
How sad are you to pretend to be black for E-Cred on the internet.

He could still be the same insufferable dipshit on the forums even if he was white, almost all the rest of them are anyway.

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2014, 12:31:13 AM »
+8
SedanChair, who routinely rages with 888s about evil racists in his country...

...is a fat white guy.