;

Author Topic: Germanistan & The New Swedish Caliphate: European Migrant Crisis  (Read 417198 times)

foreverial tiedup and delitized wow

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
Re: Germanistan & The New Swedish Caliphate: European Migrant Crisis
« Reply #4625 on: November 10, 2017, 07:43:11 AM »
+8
acid attacks in London boroughs
Newham – 398
Barking & Dagenham – 134
Tower Hamlets – 84
Havering – 81
Redbridge – 64
Hackney – 45
Barnet – 44
Croydon – 42
Ealing – 40
Hillingdon – 36
Islington – 34
Hounslow – 31
Hammersmith & Fulham – 30
Brent – 30
Waltham Forest – 29
Greenwich 28
Harrow – 27
Lewisham – 27
Sutton – 27
Richmond-upon-Thames – 25
Enfield – 26
Southwark – 24
Westminster – 24
Camden – 24
Bromley – 19
Merton – 19
Haringey – 18
Bexley – 17
Wandsworth – 17
Kingston upon Thames – 16
Lambeth – 15
Kensington & Chelsea – 15

holy fuck

SIG IS WITHIN THE ALLOTTED 600 PIXELS IN HEIGHT

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #4626 on: November 10, 2017, 11:01:50 PM »
yikes, is that just for a year? what's the source?

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist
    • Awards
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Thankpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon Texan Better dead than red cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #4628 on: November 11, 2017, 01:18:01 PM »
+14
http://www.intellectualtakeout.org/article/muslim-inbreeding-huge-problem-and-people-dont-want-talk-about-it

My Twitter account finally got suspended so I'm not going to bother digging for the exact exchange, but last year I had a dot-Indian woman come at me about some Alt-Right shit or Trump or something in that shitty do the needful English they speak, and she was laying down some sick burns using the old "Americans from the South are constantly fucking their relatives in trailers" stereotype, so I posted a /pol/ classic (a variation of the chart seen below) and asked if she really honestly wanted to talk about who is doing the cousin-fucking and the raping. Boy did she get Mad Online.

Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #4629 on: November 11, 2017, 07:31:31 PM »
+12
The more brown the country, the higher the incest. :adam:

sharktits and all

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' cold, dead hands old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Libertarian KURWA The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #4630 on: November 11, 2017, 10:20:16 PM »
+6
So do the countries in white have no inbreeding or cousinfucking or is there just no data for those countries?

Also the US has less inbreeding than the iceniggers to the north and the taconiggers to the south.  :yuge: 

Thankpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon Texan Better dead than red cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #4631 on: November 11, 2017, 10:34:28 PM »
+2
So do the countries in white have no inbreeding or cousinfucking or is there just no data for those countries?

Also the US has less inbreeding than the iceniggers to the north and the taconiggers to the south.  :yuge:

White is "no data", yes. There are similar charts from different years and sources that are consistent.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Diamond Dallas Page

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #4632 on: November 12, 2017, 04:17:58 PM »
+5

Something tells me that there's probably more than 0 incest happening in Somalia.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4633 on: November 12, 2017, 04:29:34 PM »
+11
You probably can't even tell in Subsaharan Africa who is a cousin and who isn't.  They just shove their dicks into anything.  Same goes for the aborigines except they'll fuck anyone who gives them some petrol to huff.  Fucking animals.

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #4634 on: November 12, 2017, 07:16:13 PM »
+4
also that's data just for 'marriages' which obviously don't happen in Africa, aside from the white people living there (coincidentally that's probably why S.A. is yellow)

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4635 on: November 12, 2017, 07:25:10 PM »
+4
there's a huge difference genetically between first and 2nd cousins.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Last known picture of Ashli Kyanka.
    • Awards
« Reply #4636 on: November 12, 2017, 09:47:22 PM »
+9

I wanna know who upvoted this post.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Fuck you, dad! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 02:07:32 AM by Virtue Signalman First Class »
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Hugbox Kommissar

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #4638 on: November 13, 2017, 12:18:11 PM »
+7
Paris syndrome gonna kill more japs than bird flu.  :stare:

Ossipago

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #4639 on: November 14, 2017, 04:06:00 AM »
+5

shelbyvillians

foreverial tiedup and delitized wow

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #4640 on: November 14, 2017, 05:18:29 AM »
+9
scientists have simulated what europe will look like in 2020 and it's beautiful

SIG IS WITHIN THE ALLOTTED 600 PIXELS IN HEIGHT

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards

Duwango

• Unperson
  • https://discord.gg/EKbe59S
  • Awards You can't know! Deplorables Anonymous Fascist
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #4642 on: November 14, 2017, 06:13:44 PM »
+5
The cultural enrichment from the ackbar welfare colonizers continues to broaden the horizons of German experience.

https://vladtepesblog.com/2017/11/10/berlin-syrian-rapes-pony-on-childrens-farm-in-public-park/

A young man allegedly sexually assaulted a pony of the “Children’s Farm” in Görlitzer Park. An employee of the institution confirms this to Berliner Morgenpost. The incident occurred on [November 3] around 3 PM. Amanda F. (name changed by our editorial staff) described the incident to Berliner Morgenpost. “My babysitter took a walk with our son through Görlitzer Park. They had to witness the man sexually assaulting the pony.”

The Syrian perpetrator must have reasoned that there could be no better place to engage in zoophilia than a zoo. This particular children’s zoo is located in a park infamous for being overrun by drug dealers largely imported from Africa.

Pretty Sneaky Cis

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous United Statesian Drinkin' and Postin' old You can't know! Scrooge Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #4643 on: November 14, 2017, 06:33:28 PM »
+3

shelbyvillians

Underrated.

Hugbox Kommissar

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #4644 on: November 15, 2017, 02:06:30 PM »
+6
Saw a CNN segment at the gym where they were breathlessly reporting on Current Year slave auctions in Libya. Dug up the article which has some good bits.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/14/africa/libya-migrant-auctions/index.html

Not a used car, a piece of land, or an item of furniture. Not "merchandise" at all, but two human beings.
  :ultlibrage:

The tl;dr is that the Libyans have somewhat gotten their shit together and started cracking down on smugglers, meaning that there are fewer boats heading for Europe and the ones that are going are charging more. This age old dance of supply and demand means that niggers get shafted again.

So the smugglers become masters, the migrants and refugees become slaves.

When your choices are slave to Muslim North Africans or rolling the dice on the rubber raft the people smuggler sold you, suddenly Nigeria doesn't sound so bad.

As the route through north Africa becomes increasingly fraught, many migrants have relinquished their dreams of ever reaching European shores. This year, more than 8,800 individuals have opted to voluntarily return home on repatriation flights organized by the IOM.

40k Scrotal Sacks

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420 Commie
    • Awards
« Reply #4645 on: November 15, 2017, 03:05:01 PM »
+7

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #4646 on: November 15, 2017, 03:10:34 PM »
+10
Ahh, foreign soccer fans. It feels almost quaint to have them be the ones burning and rioting for once.

sharktits and all

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' cold, dead hands old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Libertarian KURWA The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #4647 on: November 15, 2017, 06:04:29 PM »
+4
Ahh, foreign soccer fans. It feels almost quaint to have them be the ones burning and rioting for once.

Moroccan soccer fans, so still third-world nignogs rioting.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4648 on: November 15, 2017, 06:48:26 PM »
+8
The reason why Libya is getting its shit together is because there was a crackdown on NGOs who were active participants in importing rapefugees.  Organizations like Doctors Without Borders openly worked with human traffickers to import the next batch of rapists into Italy.  Now they're flowing in through Spain :tuss:

See also: https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/08/12/doctors-without-borders-suspends-their-north-african-migration-ferry-service/

ROME (Reuters) – Doctors Without Borders (MSF) said on Saturday it was suspending its migrant rescues in the Mediterranean because it felt threatened by the Libyan coastguard and the Italian government’s policies have made its job harder.

The aid group’s decision is the latest development in mounting tensions between Rome and NGOs as migration dominates Italy’s political agenda ahead of elections early next year.

“We are suspending our activities because now we feel that the threatening behavior by the Libyan coastguard is very serious … we cannot put our colleagues in danger,” the president of MSF’s Italian arm Loris De Filippi told Reuters.

Almost 600,000 migrants have arrived in Italy over the past four years, the vast majority setting sail from lawless Libya in flimsy vessels operated by people smugglers. More than 13,000 migrants have died trying to make the crossing.

Charity boats have played a growing role in rescues, picking up more than a third of all migrants brought ashore so far this year against less than one percent in 2014.

However, Italy fears the groups are facilitating people smuggling and encouraging migrants to make the passage, and it has proposed a Code of Conduct governing how they operate.

Some groups, including MSF, have refused to sign the code.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Californian 420 Scrooge Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #4649 on: November 15, 2017, 10:45:28 PM »
+3
Libyan coast guard and Italian police confirmed for being shitlords.   :nixon:

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.