;

Author Topic: The Beta Male Thread  (Read 164710 times)

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: The Beta Male Thread
« Reply #1875 on: November 03, 2017, 09:54:52 PM »
+11

Why do you fags take transnigger blasting_asshole seriously?  He's like an even more retarded version of a torrent of piss.

B_A pays taxes and spends his money on something else than anime games. By my reckoning that makes him approximately 40000% better than atop.

ATOP doesn't have his dog rape people.

Ask yourself what atop would likely do if he had a dog.

Neglect it while going for all the platinum achievements possible?

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1876 on: November 04, 2017, 01:44:12 PM »
+10
Acting Assistant Director of The Department of Corrective Rape

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #1877 on: November 04, 2017, 03:10:12 PM »
+10
THIS IS WHY YOU NEED A LAWYER DOG
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

foreverial tiedup and delitized wow

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #1878 on: November 05, 2017, 07:30:39 AM »
+3
You know what's worse, sleeping with a disgusting nigger and having a mixbreed in your 40s.

SIG IS WITHIN THE ALLOTTED 600 PIXELS IN HEIGHT

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #1879 on: November 05, 2017, 07:33:43 AM »
+4
She looks like a worn out stripper...
aspiration material eh?

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1880 on: November 05, 2017, 08:50:28 AM »
+2
aspiration material eh?
masturbation material if she does tricks  :twisted:
Acting Assistant Director of The Department of Corrective Rape

OMNIPRESENT CYBERFILTH

• Cishet White Male
  • Niggerposting from my Bamaphone fo free
    • Awards
« Reply #1881 on: November 05, 2017, 09:02:09 AM »
+4
aspiration material eh?

They chose well, she even has the sunk in eyes and E on its side nose shape you only find in super super white trash.  Hotter than most of them, though, between cigarettes and bottom shelf vodka they age about 25 years from 30-40. 

Strugbox FBI Plant

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #1882 on: November 05, 2017, 09:10:07 AM »
+5
"Smart"
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #1883 on: November 05, 2017, 10:48:20 AM »
+1
"Smart"
Heh didn't you know? All strippers are smart and intelligent...

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • When's the damn game on?
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red old Boy Scout cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #1884 on: November 05, 2017, 11:28:46 AM »
+2
aspiration material eh?
masturbation material if she does tricks  :twisted:

She's got magic glowing boobs:

sharktits and all

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' Libertarian KURWA cold, dead hands The Gentry Scrooge Better dead than red old United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #1885 on: November 05, 2017, 10:44:11 PM »
+3
Careful with those khazar milkers:
Quote from: From imdb
Frankie (Shaw) grew up in Brookline, Massachusetts. Her mother is from South Boston and raised her Jewish.

Plot description for the show's first episode tonight:
When Bridgette starts getting concerned that giving birth has blown out her vagina, she pursues a former hookup for a comparison test. Meanwhile, she also learns her baby's father Rafi is dating someone new.

She's the mother of a little boy on the show, but the part is actually played by identical twin girls so possibly expect some tranny kid action if this show survives long enough:
Alexandra Mary Reimer    ...    Larry
Anna Chanel Reimer    ...    Larry

Oh, and it also has Rosie O'Donnell as the main character's mom.  :facepalm:

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! old Better dead than red Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #1886 on: November 18, 2017, 06:53:33 AM »
+5
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTSvLKY7HEk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTSvLKY7HEk</a>

:stare:
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #1887 on: November 18, 2017, 09:37:00 AM »
+14
I was on the elevator with some people talking about Elizabeth Warren. Dude, mid 50s, sad face, saggy body, saying, "She's so assertive and confident! She's everything I'm not!" I held my tongue but it was not easy. I was truly disgusted. I watched the woman beside him lean away from him as a completely subconscious reaction.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #1888 on: November 18, 2017, 10:46:11 AM »
+8
Holy shit, just walking through the hall I heard two conversations.

1) Man: "...and I told her we should start having kids because my clock is ticking." Holy shit he has actual female hormones.

2) "...and he escaped not one, but two Nazi death camps." Not necessarily beta content; just pandering to the (({SS})) cru. Like anyone believes that (({person})).

foreverial tiedup and delitized wow

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #1889 on: November 18, 2017, 11:00:26 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTSvLKY7HEk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTSvLKY7HEk</a>

:stare:

lol its like the mice in those utopia experiments that gave up on participating in sexual activity and groom themselves constantly, but in real life

totally a symptom of a healthy society!!

SIG IS WITHIN THE ALLOTTED 600 PIXELS IN HEIGHT

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' cold, dead hands United Statesian Libertarian 420 Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry old
    • Awards
« Reply #1890 on: November 21, 2017, 03:22:38 PM »
+7
https://vimeo.com/55420992

If I had a son I'd rather he came out as gay than be any of these faggots.

Bunch of cali shitlibs go on a guided motorcycle "camping" trip all have the exact same brand new gear, loads of cringey cargo-cult masculinity "Ok we're at point C, it's time to light the cigars issued to you at point b", HIV+ music added in post. They have a truckfull of gear following them no doubt driven by one of the guides. They say they left the ios devices behind except for when one is being featured in the video.

The narrator is such a jack london larping cuck I can't even begin to pick my favorite line. "It's the words shared at a top of a mountain that we actually end up remembering" may come close though. Worth a watch.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 03:55:06 PM by Dr. Hatchet-Wound »

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #1891 on: November 21, 2017, 03:49:38 PM »
+9
I can't imagine anything sadder than paying a company to arrange the life-defining moments and bond-building friendships you can't actually put together yourself. Luckily there was a good deal of comedy, I lost it at "craft cocktails and artisan food."

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #1892 on: November 21, 2017, 03:52:15 PM »
+16
Holy shit. I'd like to see them actually build a fire without a propane torch. And let me tell you, when you are out camping one of the nicest parts of the day is waking up to the quiet sounds of nature. You might hear the wind in the trees or birds and small animals in the brush. If there is a water source that might be part of the background. Waking up to peace is something you can't get in the city. If some faggot with a cell phone shook my tent and played a klaxon to wake me up, he would watch his phone go right over that mountain. And I would give him grave concern that he might follow it.

I could out-wilderness those prep school faggots when I was 12. On day two they were "a band of brothers." Wow.

And yea, "craft cocktails and artisan food" was a delicious touch. I can understand if they found local food growing wild and it happened to be the same thing you find at Whole Foods. But that was straight up fag. And I can't imagine how wet city girls get over this. It's why when they get out in the country and meet actual men the lose their minds. And their panties.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 03:55:02 PM by Rocket »

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1893 on: November 21, 2017, 03:58:57 PM »
+10
https://vimeo.com/55420992

If I had a son I'd rather he came out as gay than be any of these faggots.

Bunch of cali shitlibs go on a guided motorcycle "camping" trip all have the exact same brand new gear, loads of cringey cargo-cult masculinity "Ok we're at point C, it's time to light the cigars issued to you at point b", HIV+ music added in post. They have a truckfull of gear following them no doubt driven by one of the guides. They say they left the ios devices behind except for when one is being featured in the video.

The narrator is such a jack london larping cuck I can't even begin to pick my favorite line. "It's the words shared at a top of a mountain that we actually end up remembering" may come close though. Worth a watch.

I'm wondering if this was put on by the same bunch of fags who did this sort of thing on rented BMW 800cc dual sports? That film was mocked relentlessly over in AI. I get kind of the same vibe. In addition, in the event anyone didn't read the description:

Wilderness Collective is a company that exists to lead men on legendary adventures. The WC-000 Beta expedition was a 334 mile journey from Sequoia National Forest to the legendary Yosemite valley. Watch the story unfold as 14 men find their way through the foothills and high mountain passes on dual-sport motorcycles

:tom: how appropriate!

Edit: Holy shit I just watched the whole thing and if you'll allow me to indulge in what might be becoming cliche: This whole thing is Bugman.flv. Effete, upper class white urbanites attempt to purchase Authentic Life Experiences by paying no doubt a whole bunch of money to some company that furnishes bikes and gear then CATERS the fucking thing. Holy shit the whole shpiel the narrator's giving is undercut by the actual thing itself. The guy who wrote this has ZERO introspect whatsoever, or is at least unable to realize that everything he wrote/spoke is 100% bullshit. You want a real adventure, nigga? Try going cross country on a used Craigslist KLR650 with only the shit you can strap to the bike.

:facepalm:
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 04:12:45 PM by Bitter Weirdo »

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #1894 on: November 21, 2017, 09:09:05 PM »
+8
these dudes are the fucking joke character in a sitcom who goes camping with his car full of all his consumer electronics and a portable generator that later catches fire

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #1895 on: November 21, 2017, 09:33:52 PM »
+1
Try going cross country on a used Craigslist KLR650 with only the shit you can strap to the bike.
I've done this several times on my BMW.

kornbeef

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Scrooge cold, dead hands TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Boy Scout Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #1896 on: November 21, 2017, 10:44:19 PM »
+9
I just about lost it at the limes on their drinks.  And everybody wearing the same designer shit.  Hey look, we're smoking cigars!  334 miles on a bike!   JFC the fucking cub scouts live rougher than this.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #1897 on: November 21, 2017, 10:51:04 PM »
+4
I've been to yosemite, yellowstone, and a ton of other national parks.

Tourist watching is always more enjoyable than the animals

Trigger Word: Everything

• Unperson
  • Always someone triggered but no one's getting shot
    • Awards
« Reply #1898 on: November 21, 2017, 10:51:33 PM »
+5
Each of those men paid $2750 for that shit.  And just in case you were worried about it being a little too rough:

As usual we will be bringing along a professional cook, camera man and everything you need to make this trip one you will never forget.

:lolno:
Shit. I guess this has helped me realize my privilege even more. So that's some good come out of it.
I feel so sad for all the people who don't have a supportive environment even like SA.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #1899 on: November 21, 2017, 11:04:35 PM »
+3
I did a whole tour of the midwest for 14 days on a bus filled with chinese tourists. Every day started at around 4-5am. Many of the motels has floors that were more comfortable than the beds. I bet these people would have been trying to claw their way out of their skin.

The one thing I did learn is that Utah has a shitload of Chinese buffets tucked away in places that you wouldn't think that would have them. Because that's essentially what we ate for 14 days was all chinese food.