Shitpost Central > Posting Valhalla

So did Smorky's GF kill herself?

(1/118) > >>

Pumpkin Toilet:
If she didn't, I wanted to tell her to not leave a question mark, but an exclamation point.

If she did, well shit, it's better than ODing on benzos bought with bitcoin.

If she actually got some help and got herself the yummy yummy pills to make her brain work, then the system works and I am voting for Bernie sanders.

Rocket:
In an ironic twist, she self-immolated, so she felt the Bern before you did.

poster get:
She changed her twitter name to 'The Faking Dead' and tweeted last week so I think she's ok.

Kill L. Nigs:
I hope not.  I liked that sick burn she made about lomo and I bet she will eventually send us nude pics of herself.

SSOUL TRANN:

--- Quote from: Pumpkin Toilet on May 04, 2016, 11:35:18 PM ---If she didn't, I wanted to tell her to not leave a question mark, but an exclamation point.

If she did, well shit, it's better than ODing on benzos bought with bitcoin.

If she actually got some help and got herself the yummy yummy pills to make her brain work, then the system works and I am voting for Bernie sanders.

--- End quote ---
I would like to hear mor about how people buy benzos on darknet or whatever with  bitcoin.  I don't want the whacky RC stuff that makes you see tiny cowboys and but a piano from ebay and freak out for a week.  Just simple atavan or xanax or valium.  Are those really available or is it all a scam/honeypot?

Pls don't ban me Honda.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version