;

Author Topic: Look At These Fucking Goons  (Read 59515 times)

ompb

• Unperson
    • Awards
Re: Look At These Fucking Goons
« Reply #6075 on: November 06, 2017, 12:15:39 PM »
+3
Maybe that's her Master's house.

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #6076 on: November 06, 2017, 02:28:52 PM »
+13
I have to say Aran's new avatar has a pretty definite "niggerdeath" vibe to it.

I agree, he looks like a cop. A nigger's second worst nightmare.

OK, I'll bite. What's the actual worst nightmare?

A job

Pleasant Rectal Itch

• Unperson
  • Lookin' for someone to scratch that itch ;)
  • Awards Artist The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon Fuck you, dad! Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #6077 on: November 15, 2017, 07:46:19 PM »
+3
A Goonette I have posted about in the E/N Breakup thread has a game coming out on the 17th on Steam!

http://slamfighter.com/

Xibanyna

This may be her ex who would hide in his room from her for days at a time

One fly brotherfucker

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
  • Awards Prepper United Statesian Lutheran Better dead than red Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Sins of the Puppet Master
    • Awards
« Reply #6078 on: November 15, 2017, 08:09:58 PM »
+3
Checked out the trailer - right off the bat, I don't think I've ever seen color combinations this grossly unappealing to the eye. Fuckin A, take an aesthetic design class or something before you sit down to make your game

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #6079 on: November 15, 2017, 08:33:39 PM »
+3
Those backgrounds are ugly as hell.

Under Night In Birth and other games on the market decided to go for a quasi-cell shaded 3d look for their backgrounds. Not some gay seizure inducing newgrounds era flash

Those buildings you see, they're cubes with a flat texture and a bump map on them the windows are not modeled. The most time consuming part is making the texture and the building itself took like a few minutes.

One fly brotherfucker

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
  • Awards Prepper United Statesian Lutheran Better dead than red Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #6080 on: November 15, 2017, 09:41:04 PM »
+3
I doubt they could even be fucked to animate the backgrounds, they look like they were copy and pasted off of FreeIntenetGifs dot com or some shit. I've never even dabbled in game making or marketing but I can tell you half of what sells these kind of games is attractive, bright colored, shiny visuals that draw you in and make the game feel more satisfying to play. Lots of flashy blues, pinks, and purples that make the game flash and light up in a way that makes it pop off the screen. The last thing you want are muted puke greens, shit browns, and dirt reds. Everything looks muted and dull. Plus the character designs are hideous. But I'm sure this John Candy looking bitch will think the piss poor sales are because "gamers don't want to play a game with lots of POCeeees in it because of internalized raciiiiism!"

sharktits and all

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Better dead than red old Libertarian KURWA The Gentry cold, dead hands Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #6081 on: November 15, 2017, 10:27:47 PM »
+4

Xibanyna

Good lord how are those mirrors not shattering into a million pieces? Damn she's homely.

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #6082 on: November 15, 2017, 11:46:42 PM »
+2
her gravitational field is powerful enough to counteract the explosive force of ugliness radiating outwards, keeping everything in perfect balance

Morty Doom

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #6083 on: November 15, 2017, 11:49:16 PM »
+8
Oh good an ugly woman fought her way into the boys club of game development and managed to crap out an ugly piece of trash that barely resembles a game or something anyone would ever want to interact with.

Girl power indeed!

Maybe one day one of these lame fucks will actually make a game someone would want to play. Or at least resembles a real game and not babbys first flash animation.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! old Classicist Fuck you, dad! Drinkin' and Postin' Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #6084 on: November 16, 2017, 02:58:02 AM »
+4
Maybe one day one of these lame fucks will actually make a game someone would want to play. Or at least resembles a real game and not babbys first flash animation.

I doubt it. These people didn't play video games when they were growing up. They have no core understanding what video games are about and who plays them. They saw them as a channel with which they can increase their own influence in society.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

foreverial tiedup and delitized wow

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Deplorables Faggot Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Autistic Killed in the Line of Posting Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #6085 on: November 16, 2017, 05:19:23 AM »
the voice acting........................................

also make sure to downvote the video, comments are turned on too. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyXnMESUTe4 here's a link to it

SIG IS WITHIN THE ALLOTTED 600 PIXELS IN HEIGHT

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Last known picture of Ashli Kyanka.
    • Awards
« Reply #6086 on: November 16, 2017, 07:17:45 AM »
+1
I mean its fine as a $0.99 cell phone app.   Play for 15 minutes, see all the animations and jokes, and uninstall.

Pumpkin Toilet

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #6087 on: November 16, 2017, 07:59:15 AM »
+4

Xibanyna

Good lord how are those mirrors not shattering into a million pieces? Damn she's homely.

This broad is no looker, with her dull hairstyle, her problem glasses, and her pasty fishbelly cellulite pocked body, and I bet she stays stuff like "Beauty is more than skin deep" even though she spends a lot of time reading women's magazines about hair and makeup and trying to figure out how to look attractive without self-discipline.   

Thing is though, if she was sweet, and a good cook, and wasn't a berater or belittler of men, and she kept her stupid political opinions to herself, I could see a man falling in love with her and wanting to be with her, and that doesn't seem weird to me.

And she needs to stop being a "game developer" and learn a useful skill.  No man cares about that, except maybe some soyboy hipster fruit.  "Oh, my girlfriend is so awesome, she makes vidja gaymes!"  But a real man who'll help her raise strong, healthy children who are ready to face the future will dump her like the hot potato head mess she is.

40k Scrotal Sacks

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420 Commie
    • Awards
« Reply #6088 on: November 16, 2017, 08:00:00 AM »
+4
We can't all be 10/10 Captains of Industry but come on girl, do something about those fatty upper arms and maybe get different glasses.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! old Classicist Fuck you, dad! Drinkin' and Postin' Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #6089 on: November 16, 2017, 08:02:45 AM »
+5
"She"?

Surely, this is a dude.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Last known picture of Ashli Kyanka.
    • Awards
« Reply #6090 on: November 16, 2017, 08:12:58 AM »
+3
"She"?

Surely, this is a dude.

It honestly looks like Aatrek.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #6091 on: November 16, 2017, 11:59:16 AM »
+9
From the PYF thread:

Quote from: COOL CORN
I just woke up from a nap, but I'm very into my new shirt

Sweet commie shirt, fag. Followed by....

Just to add a pic to this post, here's a challah I just made. I didn't braid it evenly so it got a little wonky when I baked it.

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Bonus:

Bugman goon has a literal Bugman tag on his avatar:

Can't make this shit up

:tom:

Pleasant Rectal Itch

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #6092 on: November 16, 2017, 12:10:57 PM »
+5
From the PYF thread:

I just woke up from a nap, but I'm very into my new shirt

Sweet commie shirt, fag. Followed by....

Just to add a pic to this post, here's a challah I just made. I didn't braid it evenly so it got a little wonky when I baked it.

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Bonus:

Bugman goon has a literal Bugman tag on his avatar:

Can't make this shit up

:tom:

Escape capitalism while taking pics with his iPhone in front of filthy marble(?) sink; showing off his cooking skills with bread sitting on a granite counter top.

I want to give him an atomic wedgie

poster get

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Awards Deplorables Motorcyclist Californian Drinkin' and Postin' Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #6093 on: November 16, 2017, 12:34:28 PM »
I didn't immediately find that shirt on Amazon  :jesse:
M-maybe he printed it himself or bought it from a co-op or something

Pleasant Rectal Itch

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #6094 on: November 16, 2017, 01:46:13 PM »
+9
Ol' indoctrinated by the spirit of Vigo the Carpathian lookin' fool

One fly brotherfucker

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
    • Awards
« Reply #6095 on: November 16, 2017, 04:12:36 PM »
+5
But a real man who'll help her raise strong, healthy children who are ready to face the future will dump her like the hot potato head mess she is.

*gasp* Why on God's green Earth would she want a man like that? Mercy me, that sounds like a man who oozes so much toxic masculinity the EPA declared him a Superfund site.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #6096 on: November 17, 2017, 12:33:52 AM »
+2
"She"?

Surely, this is a dude.
I thought the same thing. Liberalism makes people physically ugly.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #6097 on: November 17, 2017, 12:42:29 AM »
+5
Hey man that's black granite, it's clearly affordable and meant for the common man. Blue granite counter tops however, now those are clearly meant for the bourgeoisie.

And these marble counter tops were sourced directly from worker owned companies not some souless corporate marble company!

And yeah I'm planning to escape capitalism, no I'm not moving from America into a country like North Korea or Venezuela. I'm biding my time here because this country needs people like to help destroy capitalism, just you see we are patient *chugs 90th starbucks frappichino of the day*.

Also I think that's a CDProjeckt Red tattoo on his arm, he should ask Poland how Communism treated them.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 12:46:52 AM by a torrent of piss »

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #6098 on: November 17, 2017, 12:54:55 AM »
+7
No way to his guy is a commie. He’s got actual bread.

0/10 would not smash capitalism w this guy

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Texan Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist cold, dead hands Prepper Libertarian 420 Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #6099 on: November 17, 2017, 02:07:37 AM »
+3
No way to his guy is a commie. He’s got actual bread.

0/10 would not smash capitalism w this guy
I spend all my money on Mosin Nagants, the platonic ideal weapon of communism.
Quote from: Ozma
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...
And again, seriously, do not worry about this.
Quote from: Rachael Emma Gilbert
You did a good job for your forum and are a legitimately nice guy