;

Author Topic: LOWTAX THREAD  (Read 183486 times)

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • When's the damn game on?
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian old Boy Scout United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands
    • Awards
Re: LOWTAX THREAD
« Reply #4175 on: November 09, 2017, 08:09:57 PM »
+6
it somehow turned into minority report and a pedo haven at the same time.

That would be pretty funny. Log in one day and find:

(YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN BANNED)

REASON:  Pre-crime of not posting in the Tranny thread in a supportive and inclusive way.

Seeya, Shitlord!  :smug:

sperg rush

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Fascist Better dead than red Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #4176 on: November 09, 2017, 08:39:37 PM »
+1
Nah minority report wouldn't work in SA, those precogs will eventually get AIDS and die.

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Motorcyclist Texan Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Prepper Libertarian 420 Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #4177 on: November 10, 2017, 03:49:27 AM »
+18
It's actually almost exactly like Demolition Man.

"You have been fined 10bux for a violation of the verbal morality statute." :lowtax:
Quote from: Ozma
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...
And again, seriously, do not worry about this.
Quote from: Rachael Emma Gilbert
You did a good job for your forum and are a legitimately nice guy

Pumpkin Toilet

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #4178 on: November 10, 2017, 07:10:54 AM »
+8
Here's a dose of reality, Chris-Chan makes more money than lowtax.

You want further proof, the dolt went out and purchased a dreamcast with a nearly complete US library after suddenly deciding that he liked Hyper Dimension Neptunia of which he also purchased all of the games at full price on a single day.....on a whim. He bought the dreamcast because Neptunia is slightly connected to Sega.

The entire Dreamcast library will run you quite a few grand since games like Mars matrix and Gigawing 2 are expensive as hell.

CWC has a whole community of weens who troll him by giving him money.   Remember that giant paper mache Sonic totem he used to have in his room?  Someone paid him $1500 for it.

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #4179 on: November 10, 2017, 07:20:29 AM »
+13
CWC has a whole community of weens who troll him by giving him money.   Remember that giant paper mache Sonic totem he used to have in his room?  Someone paid him $1500 for it.

... I didn't think I could feel any more contempt than I did for the "findom" guys (a recent breed of faggots who literally give money to whores in exchange for nothing), but wow. Mankind manages to disappoint me yet again. :pound:

Pumpkin Toilet

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #4180 on: November 10, 2017, 07:46:10 AM »
+6

... I didn't think I could feel any more contempt than I did for the "findom" guys (a recent breed of faggots who literally give money to whores in exchange for nothing), but wow. Mankind manages to disappoint me yet again. :pound:

A lot of the weens think that by giving CWC money, it'll disqualify him from Social Security, which it won't.  And even if it did, the SSA has better things to worry about than some autistic tranny living in the backwoods of VA.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran United Statesian Bah Jaysus! Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #4181 on: November 10, 2017, 08:08:03 AM »
+11
CWC has a whole community of weens who troll him by giving him money.   

So, like Lowtax?

Pumpkin Toilet

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #4182 on: November 10, 2017, 08:14:31 AM »
+3

So, like Lowtax?

Do you think anyone would give $1500 for one of Lowtax's "relics", like the sweaty stinky Hawaiian shirt he wore in "Doom House"?

ompb

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #4183 on: November 10, 2017, 09:28:09 AM »
+6
When lowtax has to sell the shirt off of his own back,  it's gonna go for much much less

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4184 on: November 10, 2017, 10:29:27 AM »
+12
RealChat: I'm more OK with strangers giving money to chris-chan because he is legit mentally ill and needs to stay far, far away from normal society.

Less OK with strangers giving money to Lowtax because hes just a lazy piece of shit depriving the lees summit shoneys of a salad bar technician.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #4185 on: November 10, 2017, 10:54:46 AM »
+6

So, like Lowtax?

No, CWC actually has a positive net worth :smug:

Jace821

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #4186 on: November 10, 2017, 11:38:37 AM »
+7
The day lowtax thought would never come has arrived. The Xenforo devs just announced 2.0 is ready for release. Lowtax collected donations specifically to migrate the current forums to Xenforo once 2.0 was released. How long until he makes the post announcing the migration isnít going to happen?

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4187 on: November 10, 2017, 11:44:05 AM »
+2
The day lowtax thought would never come has arrived. The Xenforo devs just announced 2.0 is ready for release. Lowtax collected donations specifically to migrate the current forums to Xenforo once 2.0 was released. How long until he makes the post announcing the migration isnít going to happen?

For $20k he goddamn better well make it happen.  :swanson:

shame spiral

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #4188 on: November 10, 2017, 11:52:46 AM »
+4

the money's long gone

Jace821

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #4189 on: November 10, 2017, 11:56:14 AM »
+2

the money's long gone

It was probably spent weeks after the final donations came in.

Brandlebrundt

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #4190 on: November 10, 2017, 12:02:51 PM »
+3
Don't have a direct link handy but Lowtax definitely made a post stating that the money raised for the migration went towards amorphous vague 'hosting fees' and taxes.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #4191 on: November 10, 2017, 12:56:53 PM »
+6
RealChat: I'm more OK with strangers giving money to chris-chan because he is legit mentally ill and needs to stay far, far away from normal society.

Less OK with strangers giving money to Lowtax because hes just a lazy piece of shit depriving the lees summit shoneys of a salad bar technician.

Chris should be institutionalized and any money donated to him used for the upkeep of the asylum, distributed to real charities or just mailed back as tax refunds to random people who work full time.

Fuck this society that rewards man-children for their worst faults. If Chris wants a Dreamcast he can hitch up his adult diapers and get a job.

Spokker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4192 on: November 10, 2017, 01:25:20 PM »
+11
When lowtax has to sell the shirt off of his own back,  it's gonna go for much much less
And he'll still forget to ship it.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #4193 on: November 10, 2017, 02:56:03 PM »
+1

Chris should be institutionalized and any money donated to him used for the upkeep of the asylum, distributed to real charities or just mailed back as tax refunds to random people who work full time.

Fuck this society that rewards man-children for their worst faults. If Chris wants a Dreamcast he can hitch up his adult diapers and get a job.
CWC is entertainment. People pay to see a lot of crazy things. CWC is not really on the extreme end of what people will pay to see.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #4194 on: November 10, 2017, 03:00:38 PM »
+5
Remember a goon payed a hooker once to spit in a glass until it was full so he could drink it.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #4195 on: November 10, 2017, 03:16:48 PM »
+8
Remember a goon payed a hooker once to spit in a glass until it was full so he could drink it.
No. And please never remind us again.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

halal oreos

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #4196 on: November 10, 2017, 03:19:13 PM »
+15
how much did that cost ya?

poster get

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Awards Deplorables Motorcyclist Californian Drinkin' and Postin' Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #4197 on: November 11, 2017, 12:31:30 AM »
+2
And he'll still forget to ship it.

Hahahahah  :reagan:

One fly brotherfucker

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
  • Awards Prepper Better dead than red United Statesian Lutheran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Sins of the Puppet Master
    • Awards
« Reply #4198 on: November 12, 2017, 01:22:49 AM »
+5

Wait a fucking minute, I hear that all the time! Where's my free money? All this time I've just been sitting here being crazy for free like an asshole! What is Chris Chan's secret?

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #4199 on: November 12, 2017, 12:03:40 PM »
+6

Wait a fucking minute, I hear that all the time! Where's my free money? All this time I've just been sitting here being crazy for free like an asshole! What is Chris Chan's secret?
Post your tits