;

Author Topic: LOWTAX THREAD  (Read 181101 times)

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old cold, dead hands Californian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: LOWTAX THREAD
« Reply #4125 on: November 05, 2017, 09:42:16 PM »
+14

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4126 on: November 05, 2017, 09:53:59 PM »
+14
Abe sure has let himself go to shit.

cheeky cheeky

• Domestic Threat
  • ☞ ͡°ل͜ ͡°☞
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red Autistic Anonymous Scrooge United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #4127 on: November 06, 2017, 06:07:10 AM »
+1
what happened to the flash tub? is there an explanation?
Rock me ❤Amagayus❤

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4128 on: November 06, 2017, 06:46:21 AM »
+6
The flashtub was all Shmorky I believe. When he feel off the deep end Lowtax probably didn't bother finding anyone else or couldn't get them to work for free.
Acting Assistant Director of The Department of Corrective Rape

One fly brotherfucker

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
  • Awards Prepper Lutheran United Statesian Better dead than red Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Sins of the Puppet Master
    • Awards
« Reply #4129 on: November 07, 2017, 02:28:11 AM »
+10
The flashtub was all Shmorky I believe. When he feel off the deep end Lowtax probably didn't bother finding anyone else or couldn't get them to work for free.

Yup. In a rare moment of clarity, Lowtax realized that Shmorky was an even deader weight to SA than he was. He fired him because he couldn't stand his castrato ass voice anymore, strolled in at whatever hour he felt like, wouldn't stop flapping his gums about MUH 3rd wave intersectional feminism, and would produce bare minimum effort cartoons devoid of anything other than the safest humor to avoid being interpreted as *problematic*. One of the last straws was when he smashed Low T's ashtray on the ground in a fit of rage because it had a rasta nigger smoking a blunt on it and he felt it was culturally insensitive.

In a twist of irony though, the same man who fired a dude because he couldn't shut up about feminism now posts drivel like this:

ompb

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #4130 on: November 07, 2017, 02:32:36 AM »
+6
What did lowtax smoke? Well besides cocks.

One fly brotherfucker

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
  • Awards Prepper Lutheran United Statesian Better dead than red Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #4131 on: November 07, 2017, 02:52:55 AM »
+1
What did lowtax smoke? Well besides cocks.

He wasn't a cig smoker and he vehemently denied ever smoking weed, despite the fact Shmorky told me Low T would be holding and got him to smoke on some occasions (watching Shmorky get blazed is comedy gold, btw). I believe the ashtray was a gift from one of his buddies and had some sentimental value, he just kept it out for decoration and I guess it just ate away at Shmorky until he snapped and smashed it.

Pumpkin Toilet

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #4132 on: November 07, 2017, 06:47:28 AM »
+6

Yup. In a rare moment of clarity, Lowtax realized that Shmorky was an even deader weight to SA than he was. He fired him because he couldn't stand his castrato ass voice anymore, strolled in at whatever hour he felt like, wouldn't stop flapping his gums about MUH 3rd wave intersectional feminism, and would produce bare minimum effort cartoons devoid of anything other than the safest humor to avoid being interpreted as *problematic*. One of the last straws was when he smashed Low T's ashtray on the ground in a fit of rage because it had a rasta nigger smoking a blunt on it and he felt it was culturally insensitive.

In a twist of irony though, the same man who fired a dude because he couldn't shut up about feminism now posts drivel like this:

I think LowT is just salty about birth control, considering he's been cocktrapped twice. 

And why wasn't Ashlillillilli using birth control when her and LowT first met?  Isn't birth control free in Canukistan?  And even if it wasn't why is a 30 y/o sexually active woman not on the fuckin' pill?

I guess Lowtax should of stuck to suckin' on toes.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4133 on: November 07, 2017, 07:57:33 AM »
+18
That assumes that Ashli didn't want to have Poor Richard's precum tardbaby.

Ashli is a bit of a fuckup herself and water tends to find its level.  After a cursory look at her twitter and posting history, I'd say the two were meant for each other.  She will eventually divorce his ass but she's really not any better than Low T, which is a pretty fucking low bar these days.

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • When's the damn game on?
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands old Boy Scout United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #4134 on: November 07, 2017, 12:38:41 PM »
+12
And why wasn't Ashlillillilli using birth control when her and LowT first met?  Isn't birth control free in Canukistan?  And even if it wasn't why is a 30 y/o sexually active woman not on the fuckin' pill?

BAAAAABBBIIIEEEESSSSS!!!!

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #4135 on: November 07, 2017, 05:01:32 PM »
+7

lol

Heart disease and type 2 diabetes are going to turn that red shirt into a self-fulfilling prophecy
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 09:20:17 PM by Cishonorable Discharge »
This post brought to you by SOUL TRANN

Pumpkin Toilet

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #4136 on: November 07, 2017, 06:29:46 PM »
+9

BAAAAABBBIIIEEEESSSSS!!!!

Yeah... my question was mostly rhetorical but just lol @ the idea of Ashlillillilli greedily rubbing her hands together and getting loonies in her eyes thinkin' "If I can get this sweaty successful American businessman to dump his seed in me I'll be set for life!"

Then getting married and living in some tiny apartment in flyover country with a layabout alkie.

One fly brotherfucker

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
    • Awards
« Reply #4137 on: November 07, 2017, 08:35:32 PM »
+7
I think LowT is just salty about birth control, considering he's been cocktrapped twice. 

Birth control may be cheap, but them sweet, sweet child support and alimony checks give you a far better return on your investment. It's a little known fact that women have the ability to smell money better than a shark can smell blood. They see Lowtax coming from 50 miles away.

halal oreos

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #4138 on: November 07, 2017, 09:00:54 PM »
+12

Birth control may be cheap, but them sweet, sweet child support and alimony checks give you a far better return on your investment. It's a little known fact that women have the ability to smell money better than a shark can smell blood. They see Lowtax coming from 50 miles away.
that's actually a very well known fact,Ashlis money sniffer must of been malfunctioning when she met low t.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #4139 on: November 07, 2017, 09:05:48 PM »
+17
ah, the fabled fool's gold digger

One fly brotherfucker

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
    • Awards
« Reply #4140 on: November 07, 2017, 09:56:28 PM »
+8

You know, an even better question would be why Low T, a man who's already irreversibly in a Mariana Trench deep debt hole due to exorbitant child support payments, wouldn't be double bagging his turgid member in condoms before he got within 10 feet of a pussy. But then again...

Kill L. Nigs

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian You can't know! Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #4141 on: November 07, 2017, 09:59:33 PM »
+9
There are still a few dumbasses here who still think Lowtax makes good money.  I’m sure some dumb and desperate failed canuck model thought the same thing.  I doubt Poor Richard tried to set her straight either until it was too late.  Like I said, they’re made for each other.

cheeky cheeky

• Domestic Threat
  • ☞ ͡°ل͜ ͡°☞
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red Autistic Anonymous Scrooge United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #4142 on: November 08, 2017, 05:19:29 AM »
+2
i know that shmorky did the flash tub but most of the flashes are not available anymore, they load blank flash windows. i was just wondering where they went for viewing purposes (i unironically liked most of the flash tub. pretty much until meowth cartoons)
Rock me ❤Amagayus❤

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4143 on: November 08, 2017, 06:56:27 AM »
i know that shmorky did the flash tub but most of the flashes are not available anymore, they load blank flash windows. i was just wondering where they went for viewing purposes (i unironically liked most of the flash tub. pretty much until meowth cartoons)
Try YouTube
Acting Assistant Director of The Department of Corrective Rape

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #4144 on: November 08, 2017, 04:49:32 PM »
+16
*slide whistle*

*honk honk*

*booiiiiing*

forum revenue is 8% I'm withdrawing my retirement I'm going to be homeless wacky zany

Quote from: Lowtax
Forums revenue is now currently 8% of what it used to be, right now it takes roughly half a month *just* to pay for hosting costs, and I've had to take out loans to cover bills, and I've had to take a $10,000 penalty to withdraw $10,000 from my IRA to cover costs, so we might have to wait a little bit before I can amass enough money to pay for pretty much anything at this point. Aint nobody buying nothing on the forums.

*awooga*

*woop woop woop woop woop*

Why isn't anyone buying extended forum features!? You just lose them and your cash when you're banned! Post in one of my honeypot threads to be banned! Ask why your donations were used to fund my mortgage instead of your forums to be banned! Don't get worked up about business goof troop! Hahahaha! I'm living on less than 10% of my former income! What a great joke you guys! I'm rolling with the punches as I raise another child with another woman getting ready to divorce and run! Hohohoho! I spent fifteen years not saving money or even working on the side! Heeheehee! My nonchalant attitude is to stave off my impending murder suicide! Doom house!

Holy shit fellas if you have any favorite gold mine threads back them up, straight from the dancing pig's mouth.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 07:58:32 PM by Slacktivist »

poster get

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Awards Deplorables Motorcyclist Californian Drinkin' and Postin' Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #4145 on: November 08, 2017, 04:53:39 PM »
+6
Lol

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #4146 on: November 08, 2017, 05:02:57 PM »
+9
So he has 200% of hosting costs covered monthly, sounds like he can use 50% of hosting costs to hire someone to be lead admin and get a fucking job.

halal oreos

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #4147 on: November 08, 2017, 06:32:56 PM »
+5
Wonder what Ashli tells people her husband does for a living. I dont expect it to be much longer before he's breeding and selling pit bull pups for extra cash.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Last known picture of Ashli Kyanka.
    • Awards
« Reply #4148 on: November 08, 2017, 06:36:48 PM »
+10
Wonder what Ashli tells people her husband does for a living.

He's the president and majority shareholder of an internet startup. 

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4149 on: November 08, 2017, 06:37:01 PM »
+13
Once again, Lowtax believes that people are too stupid to know what it costs to host a dead, gay, text-and-off-site-image-storage VBulletin forum Anno Domini 2017.

You dumb nigger, I'm paying $11 a month to host double digit gigs worth of streaming audio shit. Get the fuck out of here with this taking out loans for gigantic walls of SJW text.