;

Author Topic: LOWTAX THREAD  (Read 181101 times)

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: LOWTAX THREAD
« Reply #4200 on: November 12, 2017, 01:38:05 PM »
RealChat: I'm more OK with strangers giving money to chris-chan because he is legit mentally ill and needs to stay far, far away from normal society.

Less OK with strangers giving money to Lowtax because hes just a lazy piece of shit depriving the lees summit shoneys of a salad bar technician.

Wait a fucking minute, I hear that all the time! Where's my free money? All this time I've just been sitting here being crazy for free like an asshole! What is Chris Chan's secret?

uh, do you get that chris-chan is possibly the only person who actually was gangstalked?

everybody wants to do skitzo shit until its time to be a skitzo

Pleasant Rectal Itch

• Unperson
  • Lookin' for someone to scratch that itch ;)
  • Awards Artist The Gentry Fuck you, dad! Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #4201 on: November 12, 2017, 03:22:30 PM »
+4
Breaking up titty chat to post Lowtax is live on You Tube-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVjG2qOzEJI

Garbage indeed

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4202 on: November 12, 2017, 03:31:28 PM »
+3
He's got 38 upvotes.

You know what to do.

One fly brotherfucker

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
  • Awards Prepper United Statesian Lutheran Better dead than red Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Sins of the Puppet Master
    • Awards
« Reply #4203 on: November 12, 2017, 05:21:01 PM »
+6
RealChat: I'm more OK with strangers giving money to chris-chan because he is legit mentally ill and needs to stay far, far away from normal society.

Less OK with strangers giving money to Lowtax because hes just a lazy piece of shit depriving the lees summit shoneys of a salad bar technician.

Wait a fucking minute, I hear that all the time! Where's my free money? All this time I've just been sitting here being crazy for free like an asshole! What is Chris Chan's secret?
Post your tits

The way to obtain my tit pics is very similar to an ancient voodoo ritual to summon Pazuzu - You must leave an offering on your porch at sundown - A jar of kratom, a carton of Marlboro methols, and a steamy brother x sister romance novel. After this, you must recite the Protocols of Zion and chant "Only the great Shoah will answer the Jewish Question!" 3 times. If the offering is satisfactory a polaroid of my tits will be under your pillow when you wake. Get on it, Aran.

uh, do you get that chris-chan is possibly the only person who actually was gangstalked?

My ass Chris Chan was gangstalked. Mean words on the internet and doxxing ain't no gangstalking, and Chris Chan ain't no targeted individual. I doubt Kiwi Farms has access to voice-to-skull technology or a D-Wave quantum computer. You've gotta piss off someone in a damn high place to get full blown gangstalked.

One fly brotherfucker

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
  • Awards Prepper United Statesian Lutheran Better dead than red Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #4204 on: November 12, 2017, 05:26:26 PM »
+6
Breaking up titty chat to post Lowtax is live on You Tube-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVjG2qOzEJI

Garbage indeed

Holy fucking SHIT nigger, have canuck wife take a Flowbee to that Jew fro PRONTO. He's reached the stage of simultaneous upper and downer abuse/depression to where he's given up on basic grooming. Also looks like he's getting some coke bloat.

Edit: Also LOL he's probably not even joking. Buttmunch makes less than a Cambodian shit shoveler.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 05:38:07 PM by One fly brotherfucker »

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4205 on: November 12, 2017, 06:42:00 PM »
+2

Post your tits

The way to obtain my tit pics is very similar to an ancient voodoo ritual to summon Pazuzu - You must leave an offering on your porch at sundown - A jar of kratom, a carton of Marlboro methols, and a steamy brother x sister romance novel. After this, you must recite the Protocols of Zion and chant "Only the great Shoah will answer the Jewish Question!" 3 times. If the offering is satisfactory a polaroid of my tits will be under your pillow when you wake. Get on it, Aran.

My ass Chris Chan was gangstalked. Mean words on the internet and doxxing ain't no gangstalking, and Chris Chan ain't no targeted individual. I doubt Kiwi Farms has access to voice-to-skull technology or a D-Wave quantum computer. You've gotta piss off someone in a damn high place to get full blown gangstalked.

Well I meant actual people doing actual things to him irl, not a "real" gangstalking like the power company using a smartmeter to read your mind and sell the transcripts to US Weekly.

Sad Byzantine Jesus

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards old cold, dead hands The Gentry Soldier Orthodox Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4206 on: November 12, 2017, 08:05:04 PM »
+8
Lowtax is getting heavy.

One fly brotherfucker

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
    • Awards
« Reply #4207 on: November 12, 2017, 09:02:51 PM »
+1

Post your tits

Well I meant actual people doing actual things to him irl, not a "real" gangstalking like the power company using a smartmeter to read your mind and sell the transcripts to US Weekly.

I'll admit my Chris Chan knowledge is pretty skimpy and I don't feel like pouring over his War and Peace sized wiki. What did folks do to him IRL? Also if my smart meter is selling my thoughts to US Weekly I better be pulling in better cash than Chris Chan because I think up about 5 movie ideas per day and that shit right there is my intellectual property.

One fly brotherfucker

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
    • Awards
« Reply #4208 on: November 12, 2017, 10:08:13 PM »
+13
I touched the dookie.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #4209 on: November 12, 2017, 11:58:17 PM »
+12
I touched the dookie.

You might have fucked up teeth and some toys in your attic, but you didn't fuck, marry and have 'taxys kid.
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

halal oreos

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #4210 on: November 13, 2017, 12:04:23 AM »
+7
I touched the dookie.

You might have fucked up teeth and some toys in your attic, but you didn't fuck, marry and have 'taxys kid.
i dunno man dating shmorky and doing weird diaper n tranny shit is far worse than foot sniffer idiot savant low tax

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #4211 on: November 13, 2017, 12:14:35 AM »
+7
I touched the dookie.

i dunno man dating shmorky and doing weird diaper n tranny shit is far worse than foot sniffer idiot savant low tax

Dunno, I believe that having a kid with taxxy puts that clown in the lead
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

« Reply #4212 on: November 13, 2017, 12:15:20 AM »
+10
At this point, Shmorky's genetics end with it.

Ashliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii has continued the line to a new generation of maple leaf barefoot and ambien chuggers

foreverial tiedup and delitized wow

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Autistic Killed in the Line of Posting Faggot Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #4213 on: November 13, 2017, 12:35:41 AM »
+1
At this point, Shmorky's genetics end with it.

Ashliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii has continued the line to a new generation of maple leaf barefoot and ambien chuggers

this. mandy was jaycee dugard stockholm-syndromed or something. ashlii willingly took lowtax's tard cum into her fertile gookwomb.

halal oreos

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #4214 on: November 13, 2017, 12:47:51 AM »
+6
lol you guys are idiots. it's far worse to do weird diaper tranny shit with some mofo in a yarn wig than get knocked up by a drunk loser.

One fly brotherfucker

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
    • Awards
« Reply #4215 on: November 13, 2017, 01:37:07 AM »
+3
I touched the dookie.

I mean, a dentist can fix my teeth. It'll probably hurt like a motherfucker and I'll be stuck looking like Robert Z'dar for a few weeks, but at least it's ultimately a temporary issue. That Canuck is stuck with Lowtax's crotch spawn for life. Watching despondently as her husband tries to revive the dwindling family finances by streaming himself making fart jokes over Game Maker games, and slowly facing the dawning horror that this is her life now. No, really, I skipped to a few random parts in the video and he just keeps saying "Hold on, I gotta fart." Does she have a decent job? Because I really hope she wasn't planning on riding Tax Man's dick into a comfy Real Housewives of Lees Summit situation like zipperhead bride. That gravy train has left the station. 

Also who is this fat cuntrag he's playing with? I just skipped to a part in the vid where he says "There's a guy with a Pepe avatar posting racist things, how do I ban him?" and Tax just keeps saying "Enough with the raaaaciisssm, we're trying to play gaaaaames." It disgusts me to say this, but his vids with Shmorky weren't even this cringy.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #4216 on: November 13, 2017, 01:39:38 AM »
+9
I also assume that much like Chris-Chan, Mandy has a greater net worth than LowtaX.

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Autistic Killed in the Line of Posting Faggot Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #4217 on: November 13, 2017, 01:41:57 AM »
+5
lol you guys are idiots. it's far worse to do weird diaper tranny shit with some mofo in a yarn wig than get knocked up by a drunk loser.

you can drink the shame away on the first one and move on to post sovereign citizen rants on the comments section for hollow earth blogs, but ashlii is stuck with lowtax's tardbaby for life.

One fly brotherfucker

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
    • Awards
« Reply #4218 on: November 13, 2017, 01:48:00 AM »
+5
I also assume that much like Chris-Chan, Mandy has a greater net worth than LowtaX.

I probably do, and that is very fucking sad considering I live here:

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #4219 on: November 13, 2017, 01:49:20 AM »
+7
She could move back to Canada. They probably allow abortions into the 12th trimester.
Yes, that is me on my Rocket Cycle with my enormous penis.

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
    • Awards
« Reply #4220 on: November 13, 2017, 01:51:48 AM »
+1
real talk tho mandy i have a friend with sjögren syndrome whether you got your teeth rot from a medical condition or you smoked too much meth, fuck implants just get dentures they look better than 99% of people's teeth and they're not super expensive and they've improved a lot lately. if you're poor get signed up for that niggercare, shit's great if you're leeching off the system. before and after was a night/day difference for her self esteem and you deserve the same feel. if you ever need help navigating the god forsaken healthcare system send a dm.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 02:24:55 AM by foreverial tiedup and delitized wow »

One fly brotherfucker

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
    • Awards
« Reply #4221 on: November 13, 2017, 02:27:15 AM »
+1
real talk tho mandy i have a friend with sjögren syndrome whether you got your teeth rot from a medical condition or you smoked too much meth, fuck implants just get dentures they look better than 99% of people's teeth and they're not super expensive and they've improved a lot lately. if you're poor get signed up for that niggercare, shit's great if you're leeching off the system. before and after was a night/day difference for her self esteem and you deserve the same feel.

I legit swear on my dog's grave it is from medical shit. I had an aunt go through the exact same thing. I got three insurances and finally got dental. The nerves are getting strangled from chronic inflammation, so I don't know if that'll fuck up implants too, but I'm hoping that's an option. The idea of getting dentures freaks me the fuck out, but if that's the only option, it is what it is.

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
    • Awards
« Reply #4222 on: November 13, 2017, 02:32:21 AM »
+1
real talk tho mandy i have a friend with sjögren syndrome whether you got your teeth rot from a medical condition or you smoked too much meth, fuck implants just get dentures they look better than 99% of people's teeth and they're not super expensive and they've improved a lot lately. if you're poor get signed up for that niggercare, shit's great if you're leeching off the system. before and after was a night/day difference for her self esteem and you deserve the same feel.

I legit swear on my dog's grave it is from medical shit. I had an aunt go through the exact same thing. I got three insurances and finally got dental. The nerves are getting strangled from chronic inflammation, so I don't know if that'll fuck up implants too, but I'm hoping that's an option. The idea of getting dentures freaks me the fuck out, but if that's the only option, it is what it is.

yeah the idea of it is weird but the adhesion stuff and their ability to get a perfect fit has improved drastically. it's a lot easier to forget they're there. if implants are an option power to you, but be sure your provider does x-rays and checks in on the condition of your jaw before doing them. in some cases it can erode and there'll be nothing for them to hold onto. don't let them just slap some in for a quick buck from your insurance, could leave you fucked down the road especially with the future of healthcare being ???

just saying i've probably spent a grand total of 30-40,000 on my teeth over the years and they don't look as good as my friend's dentures.

i'm only interested in shaming people with no intent to improve themselves, so good on ya. cheers
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 02:35:10 AM by foreverial tiedup and delitized wow »

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4223 on: November 13, 2017, 03:13:14 AM »
+12
Just when you think you know which body part has cost Wow the most cash.....

Pumpkin Toilet

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #4224 on: November 13, 2017, 08:02:07 AM »
+8
Lowtax is getting heavy.

Nigga's startin' to look like Riffleraffle!

Maybe Ashlillilli has a feeder fetish, or is stuffin' Lowtax full of poutine so he'll croak and she'll get his life insurance money.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 08:04:32 AM by Pumpkin Toilet »