;

Author Topic: Decline of the UK megathread  (Read 95057 times)

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge
    • Awards
Re: Decline of the UK megathread
« Reply #2075 on: October 21, 2017, 02:15:44 PM »
+12
Could've hired some guys to shut down that child sex slavery ring if it didn't conflict with the diversity budget.

armchair nazi

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #2076 on: October 21, 2017, 03:08:50 PM »
+13
that is like the most perfect summary of government budgeting and accounting there could be

"well yes, our police budget is facing a shortage, but don't worry that spent money came out of the diversity fund, not the police budget!"

WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THAT DIVERSITY MONEY CAME FROM?

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Fuck you, dad! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #2077 on: October 23, 2017, 07:57:40 AM »
+11

I'm glad to see that the police forces in the UK have their priorities straight.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #2078 on: October 23, 2017, 08:03:45 AM »
+9
So British police have basically become the Social Justice and Wrongthink Police, which is basically what the SJW have been pushing for years to happen.

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #2079 on: October 23, 2017, 08:13:57 AM »
+11

I'm glad to see that the police forces in the UK have their priorities straight.
Literally the only straight thing about them

Trigger Word: Everything

• Unperson
  • Always someone triggered but no one's getting shot
    • Awards
« Reply #2080 on: October 23, 2017, 10:06:35 AM »
+4

Scott Anthony was later captured and tried in a court of law.

He is currently serving 20 years for HateCrime/ Wrongthink.

Shit. I guess this has helped me realize my privilege even more. So that's some good come out of it.
I feel so sad for all the people who don't have a supportive environment even like SA.

blakks are not very cool

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #2081 on: October 23, 2017, 12:04:36 PM »
+15

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Californian Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420
    • Awards
« Reply #2082 on: October 23, 2017, 07:36:20 PM »
+4
Nice to see the transformation of the British police to the greyboys happened far sooner than anyone anticipated.

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Fuck you, dad! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #2083 on: October 24, 2017, 04:56:45 AM »
+8
https://www.rt.com/uk/407595-muslim-multiple-wives-polygamy/

A website that helps Muslim men find “second wives” in Britain has more than 100,000 users registered, it has been revealed. The practice has been accused of opening women, often younger than their husbands, to physical abuse and even trafficking.

In the UK, polygamous marriages – in which a person has more than one spouse – are only recognized if they took place in countries where they are legal. British law, however, does not stop unregistered religious ceremonies from taking place.

:christiniqab:
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Swear on me mum m8 old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2084 on: October 24, 2017, 11:28:58 PM »
+2
DO NOT SAY ANYTHING OFFENSIVE EVER!
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-41744339

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • When's the damn game on?
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands old Boy Scout United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #2085 on: October 25, 2017, 01:02:32 AM »
+6

Then on Tuesday, Sophie Evans told the BBC's Daily Politics she had met Mr O'Mara on a dating app and there had been "no hard feelings" when things didn't work out between them.

But in an incident in March 2017 Mr O'Mara, who was DJing in a nightclub, made comments to her that "aren't broadcastable" and called her an "ugly bitch", she said.

I'm pretty sure that Truth is still a valid defense in slander cases. Not so sure about The UK Court of Hurt Feels.

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #2086 on: October 25, 2017, 03:56:05 PM »

Then on Tuesday, Sophie Evans told the BBC's Daily Politics she had met Mr O'Mara on a dating app and there had been "no hard feelings" when things didn't work out between them.

But in an incident in March 2017 Mr O'Mara, who was DJing in a nightclub, made comments to her that "aren't broadcastable" and called her an "ugly bitch", she said.

I'm pretty sure that Truth is still a valid defense in slander cases. Not so sure about The UK Court of Hurt Feels.
My sentiment exactly:)

open-source jihad

• Domestic Threat
  • *Throws GNU-male off balcony*
    • Awards
« Reply #2087 on: October 26, 2017, 04:59:18 PM »
+4
I have found a new respect for teachers considering that if they want to teach properly they have to re-write tons of shit.

My friend who teaches on a computing course has shed some light on the worst block required for a qualification. "Ethics and professionalism in computing"

They live in Lenny Land, and I have no sources in the AQA so I have no knowledge of what happens there, but somehow I think it will be similar...
This teacher has regularly complained to the SQA but with no results.

A case study which is supposed to be used in official tests is based on a company in the middle east, as such it expects students to not only understand middle eastern laws on computing...
(Even they know what laws will soon be in place with explosive people flooding the country)

It also not only expects students to be able to decipher through the embarrassing number of spelling grammar mistakes, but also be able to read the FOUR different fonts randomly used throughout.

Here are some example questions: (the answers are unknown to me, but I'll see if I can weasel some more info out when I get a chance)

There is a computer game with a secret level depicting extreme violence  :twisted: against "children" (Later changed to "Low income people"  :unparsons: ), as an ethical person in computing what do you do?

A female co-worker comes to you and explains she has been receiving harassing emails from male colleagues, what do you do?

(Here's the exceptionally lol part)

The same female co-worker comes back to you, complaining that they want a new manager because they have been brushed off for all the important(?, my memory gets hazy here) jobs, what do you do?

Appauling. :coolmad:
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 05:07:11 PM by open-source jihad »

♪All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You'd better run, better run, out run my gun♫
You'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet♫
Check out my YT channel intro!

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Ambien posting Jesuit Fucked a lesbian Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #2088 on: October 28, 2017, 02:25:12 AM »
+5

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #2089 on: October 28, 2017, 03:12:35 AM »
+5
http://archive.is/FyxGS
Ngole, who is from south Yorkshire
:lolno:
Ngole, who is from some shitty African country
Fixed

OMNIPRESENT CYBERFILTH

• Cishet White Male
  • Niggerposting from my Bamaphone fo free
    • Awards
« Reply #2090 on: October 28, 2017, 04:22:54 AM »
+8

And to think if he just said "Praise Allah" instead of "Praise Christ" he'd instead have been able to land a 60,000 euro a year job in government instead.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Last known picture of Ashli Kyanka.
    • Awards
« Reply #2091 on: October 28, 2017, 07:00:30 AM »
+8

The university had a different view. While officials from Sheffield University agreed that Ngole "was fully entitled to his religious beliefs, and had acted with honesty and integrity," it was his decision to make his views public that was in question. They argue he "may have caused offence to some individuals."

A UK court agreed with the university's position, claiming Ngole's public comments on homosexuality "could be accessed and read by people who would perceive them as judgmental, incompatible with service ethos, or suggestive of discriminatory intent."

"That was a problem in its own right," the court ruled. "But whatever the actual intention was, it was the perception of the posting that would cause the damage. It was reasonable to be concerned about that perception."

And just because you can't say it in England, allow me to do the honors:

These judges are a bunch of cock-smoking faggots, and like all faggots, they will spend eternity burning in hell for their sins.

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #2092 on: October 28, 2017, 10:33:31 AM »
+8
Extradition for Hate Speech!  :unparsons:

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2094 on: October 28, 2017, 06:19:24 PM »
+4
Are Brits really so fucking gone that they’ll accept this behavior from the police?

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2095 on: October 28, 2017, 06:36:05 PM »
+16
Are Brits really so fucking gone that they’ll accept this behavior from the police?
UK is a magical land where electrical engineers make $25,000 a year while rent in London is like $3,000 a month. There's a 20% VAT and the "high tax rate" is 40% that started at $45,000. Outside of this economic wasteland, you have the police actively arresting for wrong think posted on Facebook and there's a pretty strong evidence that a good portion of parliament are in fact an elite pedophile ring. Feels police is the least ludicrous thing about the country.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards

open-source jihad

• Domestic Threat
  • *Throws GNU-male off balcony*
    • Awards
« Reply #2097 on: October 29, 2017, 03:51:55 PM »
+3
pretty strong evidence that a good portion of parliament are in fact an elite pedophile ring

>Only a good portion
>Not literally all of them

You'd better run, better run, out run my gun♫
You'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet♫
Check out my YT channel intro!

anti-Semitic graphs

• Unperson
  • Awards Fascist Inshallah! Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #2098 on: October 29, 2017, 10:05:44 PM »
+10
It really is bizarre. Most of the Brits I speak with have this superiority complex towards America, and will even crack jokes about how screwed up and Orwellian we are as their country becomes more and more like some backwards, gay version of 1984 every day.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2099 on: October 29, 2017, 10:40:41 PM »
+6
It really is bizarre. Most of the Brits I speak with have this superiority complex towards America, and will even crack jokes about how screwed up and Orwellian we are as their country becomes more and more like some backwards, gay version of 1984 every day.

Europeans seemingly crystallized their political opinions about America when Dubya was President for whatever reason.