;

Author Topic: Decline of the UK megathread  (Read 95560 times)

anti-Semitic graphs

• Unperson
  • Awards Fascist Inshallah! Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
Re: Decline of the UK megathread
« Reply #2100 on: October 30, 2017, 09:29:01 AM »
+10
Yea that's exactly what it seems like. They never moved past "hahaha stupid cowboy Americans, go eat your freedom fries and worship the sky fairy while the police KILL EVERYONE.. fucking world police.. btw this place needs some foreign aid when you get a chance"

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Californian 420 Scrooge Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #2101 on: October 30, 2017, 03:18:57 PM »
+4
Just as cucks and Neocons still wish it was 1980 progs still think the world is stuck in pre Iraq Invasion 2003.

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Franzo

• Unperson
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #2102 on: October 31, 2017, 05:26:50 AM »
+2
Just as cucks and Neocons still wish it was 1980 progs still think the world is stuck in pre Iraq Invasion 2003 civil rights 1950's.

Fixed that for you.

open-source jihad

• Domestic Threat
  • *Throws GNU-male off balcony*
    • Awards
« Reply #2103 on: November 01, 2017, 03:05:19 PM »
+5
Just as cucks and Neocons still wish it was 1980 progs still think the world is stuck in pre Iraq Invasion 2003 civil rights 1950's.

Fixed that for you.

That would make sense as that's around when the gov't took control of all culture  :jew888:

♪All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You'd better run, better run, out run my gun♫
♪All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet♫
Check out my YT channel intro!

Franzo

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #2104 on: November 05, 2017, 03:59:31 PM »
+6
https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/uk-england-somerset-41844276

Authorities 'missed signs' of Yeovil child sex abuse, report finds

Six girls, aged 14 and 15, were groomed by two men who were jailed in 2016 for sex offences in Yeovil.

A report found there were 14 missed opportunities, and criticised social services for not investigating concerns when the girls repeatedly got pregnant.

The report said lessons must be learned after one of the girls was wrongly taken to court for alleged racial abuse against her abuser, while her abuser was not investigated until years later.

SSCB chairman Sally Halls said there were "points at which opportunities were missed to uncover the real nature of what was happening" and "valuable lessons" to be learned.

Fucking white whores, daring to blame a noble sandnigger for their own degeneracy. Obviously they just couldn't resist the inbred pakistani dick. Thank Allah that the UK is a multicultural paradise. Part and parcel, my friend, growing pains, interesting "lessons" we must addapt to, yes.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Drinkin' and Postin' Better dead than red Classicist Fuck you, dad! old
    • Awards
« Reply #2105 on: November 07, 2017, 02:45:00 PM »
+3

But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Duwango

• Unperson
  • https://discord.gg/EKbe59S
  • Awards Deplorables Fascist Anonymous You can't know!
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #2106 on: November 08, 2017, 07:29:25 PM »
+8
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/british-council-boss-prince-george-white-privilege-comments-angela-gibbins-fired-compensation-a8041496.html

A former senior manager at the British Council who was fired for branding Prince George a symbol of “white privilege” has been denied compensation.

Angela Gibbins, the former head of global estates at the organisation which promotes British culture overseas, was dismissed from her job in August 2016 after comments she made on Facebook appeared in The Sun newspaper.

A photo of Prince George was posted by the band the Dub Pistols on its Facebook page, with the caption: “I know he’s only 2 years old, but Prince George already looks like a f***ing d***head.”

God, Clownworld is a fucking horror show. I dislike the royal family much as the other normie, but JFC it's a two year old. Leave the kid out of this. Progressivism is a cancerous tumor.

Franzo

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #2107 on: November 08, 2017, 07:35:00 PM »
+8
They literally hate white people so much white children are fair game. Don't remember the ACLU tweet drama? Almost as if there was some sort of dogmatic ideology behind this...

"Angela Gibbins, the former head of global estates at the organisation which promotes British culture overseas:tuss:

« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 07:37:02 PM by Franzo »

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards

Ass Diamond

• Enemy Of The State
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards Soldier Wounded in the line of posting. For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist TNE Veteran Rethuglikkkan Texan The Gentry cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #2109 on: November 13, 2017, 09:32:01 PM »
+3
They literally hate white people so much white children are fair game. Don't remember the ACLU tweet drama? Almost as if there was some sort of dogmatic ideology behind this...

"Angela Gibbins, the former head of global estates at the organisation which promotes British culture overseas:tuss:

Ah, a place to keep my ground pepper dry

Thankpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #2110 on: November 14, 2017, 12:09:29 PM »
+12

"Oi, bruv, what are ye in for?"

"Sectarian language on the tube, mate."
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

[L.N.E]Giblets

• Unperson
  • Original Patients
    • Awards
« Reply #2111 on: November 14, 2017, 12:18:21 PM »
+10
I get that we're going for LOL POZZED BRITAIN but those're all Scottish prisons and sectarianism is a bit of a problem in Scotland. Nothing worse than forgetting it's a match day and suddenly your train's full of pissed up Tims and Huns belting out sectarian songs and punching fuck out of each other.

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2112 on: November 14, 2017, 01:11:12 PM »
+18
I get that we're going for LOL POZZED BRITAIN but those're all Scottish prisons and sectarianism is a bit of a problem in Scotland. Nothing worse than forgetting it's a match day and suddenly your train's full of pissed up Tims and Huns belting out sectarian songs and punching fuck out of each other.

There's plenty of sectarianism in London as well, it's just that it's Sunni vs Shia

Triggered by Pepe

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2113 on: November 14, 2017, 04:32:04 PM »
+2

It gets violent to the point where random bystanders get glassed, too. Glasgow is a fucking cesspit.

Ass Diamond

• Enemy Of The State
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards Soldier Wounded in the line of posting. For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist TNE Veteran Rethuglikkkan Texan The Gentry cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #2114 on: November 14, 2017, 05:50:28 PM »
+2

:stare:

Tell me is from a dystopian sci-fi movie please

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • When's the damn game on?
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Boy Scout old cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #2115 on: November 14, 2017, 06:08:18 PM »
+6

:stare:

Tell me is from a dystopian sci-fi movie please

Yes, it's from modern-day Scotland, why do you ask?

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #2116 on: November 14, 2017, 06:26:41 PM »
+4
Asking a true Scotsman to not curse is like asking a black to not steal.

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2117 on: November 14, 2017, 07:35:17 PM »
+1
I knew a girl from Glasgow years back. Real cute, nice personality. High school, became the trashiest of trash and blimped up to like 300lbs

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #2118 on: November 15, 2017, 10:12:15 AM »
+6
I knew a girl from Glasgow years back. Real cute, nice personality. High school, became the trashiest of trash and blimped up to like 300lbs
So it's just the female version of you?

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2119 on: November 15, 2017, 05:43:26 PM »
+2

No, not in any way.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Last known picture of Ashli Kyanka.
    • Awards
« Reply #2120 on: November 15, 2017, 08:46:52 PM »
+1

:swift:

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Drinkin' and Postin' Better dead than red Classicist Fuck you, dad! old
    • Awards
« Reply #2121 on: November 16, 2017, 03:25:59 AM »
+8
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/10/police-swap-helmets-caps-attract-transgender-officers/

A police force has replaced helmets with caps in a bid to attract more transgender officers.

Northamptonshire Police say research has revealed the new headwear will eradicate the issue of transgender officers having to make a choice between the traditional custodian helmets for male officers and bowlers hats for females.

A spokesperson said: "The decision to adopt new headgear is just the latest in a succession of key improvements to police uniforms and personal protective equipment which have been implemented over the past two decades.

But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #2122 on: November 16, 2017, 08:13:23 AM »
+1
I read that as "capes" at first glance and thought they were going trans-superhero.

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #2123 on: November 16, 2017, 07:14:50 PM »
+5
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gPa49-Jius" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gPa49-Jius</a>
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 07:47:20 PM by Talcum X »

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2124 on: November 16, 2017, 07:27:35 PM »
+8
Sweden is the tragedy, Britain is the comedy.