;

Author Topic: Clayton Bigsby's Front Porch (the place for discussin' colored folks)  (Read 104771 times)

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: Clayton Bigsby's Front Porch (the place for discussin' colored folks)
« Reply #1800 on: October 22, 2017, 10:57:31 AM »
+5
MUH DIK

http://www.wrdw.com/home/headlines/Man-charged-with-having-sex-with-corpse-in-Georgia-mortuary-291964991.html

COLUMBUS, Ga. (AP) -- Police have charged a homeless man with performing a sex act on a woman's body at a funeral home in Columbus.

Twenty-six-year-old Domonique Smith is charged with necrophilia. Capt. Gordon Griswould says Smith was arrested Monday and charged with stealing a bicycle from Hill Watson Peoples Funeral Service.

Smith pleaded guilty to the burglary and remains in jail.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #1801 on: October 22, 2017, 11:02:18 AM »
+1
 Why does a funeral home have a bicycle?
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon old Californian cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #1802 on: October 22, 2017, 11:03:03 AM »
+2

maybe they buried a cyclist?

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1803 on: October 22, 2017, 11:30:29 AM »
+3
http://www.ksla.com/story/36631483/henrico-police-investigate-video-showing-ms-students-simulating-sex-yelling-racist-rants

"What’s up with you and the blacks?" said one student in the video.

The video starts with text that asks, "Ever wonder what happens in the football locker room?"

It showcases football players from Short Pump Middle School simulating sex acts with black players on the ground and other students on top.

"What’s going on? He's (expletive) a black,” students say in an exchange.

"We gonna (expletive) the black outta these African-American children from Uganda,” a student said in text placed over the video.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4JcA2lPC1I" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4JcA2lPC1I</a>

:d&d::nixon:

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' 420 Libertarian Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #1804 on: October 22, 2017, 02:16:58 PM »
+6

Maybe it was the town bicycle the funeral home had and she was sent there by her nignog visitor just previous to the one the article refers to.

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Boy Scout You can't know! cold, dead hands The Gentry Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1805 on: October 22, 2017, 02:21:38 PM »
Uh... what

It was probably just someone's bike who worked there, why is that what you get stuck on?

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #1806 on: October 22, 2017, 08:50:15 PM »
+1
Uh... what

It was probably just someone's bike who worked there, why is that what you get stuck on?

Capt. Gordon Griswould says Smith was arrested Monday and charged with stealing a bicycle from Hill Watson Peoples Funeral Service.
Why don't you read all the words?

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Boy Scout You can't know! cold, dead hands The Gentry Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1807 on: October 22, 2017, 09:14:07 PM »
+8
PEOPLE PROBABLY WORK AT HILL WATSON PEOPLES FUNERAL SERVICE.

ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO WORKS THERE

PROBABLY

OWNED

A

BIKE

THAT HE STOLE

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1808 on: October 22, 2017, 10:04:41 PM »
+8
It's definitely a proud tradition

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd63P7mYXzo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd63P7mYXzo</a>

FALSE FLAG POSTING EVENT

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #1809 on: October 22, 2017, 10:15:30 PM »
+2
Grandmas stole my tv!

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #1810 on: October 23, 2017, 12:14:30 AM »
PEOPLE PROBABLY WORK AT HILL WATSON PEOPLES FUNERAL SERVICE.

ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO WORKS THERE

PROBABLY

OWNED

A

BIKE

THAT HE STOLE
Then it was stolen from an employee.

This is curious. Are you a huge Fellini fan?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 08:56:31 AM by Rocket »

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #1811 on: October 23, 2017, 08:06:24 AM »
+3

Maybe it was the drop zone bicycle?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 08:11:39 AM by Jim Acostas Impotent Rage »

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1812 on: October 29, 2017, 04:05:17 AM »
+4
https://www.facebook.com/myiannopoulos/videos/1039900996147795/

:razor:

I really like the wording that skirts around the fact it's all niggers doing this shit.

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
    • Awards
« Reply #1813 on: October 29, 2017, 07:49:35 AM »
+5
That's down where near I work.

Kill all niggers.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #1814 on: November 09, 2017, 07:39:14 AM »
+7
Welp... if you're stupid enough to shoplift in China...

They probably stole fake LV anyway.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ucla-basketball-players-liangelo-ball-arrested-china-shoplifting-louis-vuitton/

ringer

• Person Of Interest
  • literally who?
    • Awards
« Reply #1815 on: November 09, 2017, 10:28:46 PM »
+6
Back in September, racist messages were found scrawled on dry erase boards of five black cadet candidates at the USAF Preparatory School. LTG Jay Silveria took to combating racism like he was Bomber Harris and it was German civilians:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfjZ1otkS3o" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfjZ1otkS3o</a>

Of course we all know where this is headed: A black cadet wrote the racist graffiti found at Air Force Academy
(CNN) In late September, after racist slurs were found on the message boards of five black cadet candidates at the Air Force Academy Preparatory School, the school's superintendent was angry.

Lt. Gen. Jay Silveria told cadets to line up and pull out their phones to remember his message, and he forcefully denounced racism and intolerance.

"If you're outraged by those words, then you're in the right place. That kind of behavior has no place at the Prep School," Silveria said.

The speech was posted on Air Force Academy's Facebook page and quickly went viral. The Air Force launched an internal investigation to find the culprit.

But on Tuesday, Air Force Academy officials said that one of the black cadet candidates actually wrote the racist messages.

"We can confirm that one of the cadet candidates who was allegedly targeted by racist remarks written outside their dorm room was actually responsible for the act," the Academy said in a written statement. "The individual admitted responsibility and this was validated by the investigation."

The vandalism was written in black marker and said "Go home" with the N-word, according to CNN affiliate KRDO.

Lt. Col. Allen Herritage, director of public affairs with the Academy, said that the cadet responsible admitted his guilt when confronted. The individual has "received administrative punishment" and is no longer at the preparatory school, Herritage said.

The four other students that were the target of the vandalism are still at the Prep School, which is on the same campus in Colorado Springs, Colorado, as the Air Force Academy. The Prep School helps ready about 240 cadets each year to enter the academy.

Silveria, the Academy's superintendent, made clear in his speech in September that there would be no tolerance for racist rhetoric at the Academy.

"If you can't treat someone from another gender, whether that's a man or a woman, with dignity and respect, then you need to get out," he said. "If you demean someone in any way, then you need to get out. And if you can't treat someone from another race or different color skin with dignity and respect, then you need to get out."

"This is our institution, and no one can take away our values," Silveria added. "No one can write on a board and question our values. No one can take that away from us."

Although the hateful graffiti was revealed to be a hoax, the Air Force Academy affirmed that same message of dignity respect in a statement on Tuesday.

"Racism has no place at the Academy, in any shape or form. We will continue to create a climate of dignity and respect for all, encourage ideas that do so, and hold those who fail to uphold these standards accountable."

Silveria said in a statement on Tuesday that his speech remained relevant despite the investigation's outcome.

"Regardless of the circumstances under which those words were written, they were written, and that deserved to be addressed," he said. "You can never overemphasize the need for a culture of dignity and respect and those who don't understand those concepts aren't welcome here."
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 10:31:49 PM by ringer »

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #1816 on: November 09, 2017, 10:50:48 PM »
+5
"Hey Tyrone, watcha doin'?"

:tyrone:: "Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit."

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #1817 on: November 09, 2017, 11:13:21 PM »
+6
But if you think about it, they did exactly what he asked for.

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #1818 on: November 10, 2017, 02:32:29 AM »
+5
that superintendent only acknowledged the existence of two genders

looks like there's another BIGOT that needs to get gone!!!

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon old Californian cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 01:17:20 PM by Bitter Weirdo »

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #1821 on: November 14, 2017, 12:39:05 PM »

Sassy Gay Y-Wing Pilot

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #1822 on: November 15, 2017, 11:44:57 AM »
+4
https://www.telegraaf.nl/nieuws/1157111/lachende-mitch-bleef-maar-roepen-ik-heb-een-wapen-kaliber-52

Mitch Rodriguez's heart gave out during a "hard handed" arrest in 2015, he was drunk, aggressive and provoking police repeatedly shouting : "I have a calibre .52 " while grabbing his member.

Discussion in Holland now about whether cops should have known Mitch was referring to his member, or another weapon.

The "he a good boy becomming an astronaut" is still on the downlow, yet all other annoying/retarded elements appear to be in place.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1823 on: November 16, 2017, 03:01:24 PM »
+10
Ends up bodycams didn't exonerate all the poor dindu's like liberals thought they would

http://www.newsweek.com/police-body-camera-incident-report-memory-civil-rights-minority-711584

POLICE BODY CAMERAS CAN THREATEN CIVIL RIGHTS OF BLACK AND BROWN PEOPLE, NEW REPORT SAYS

Thankpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #1824 on: November 16, 2017, 03:16:11 PM »
+8
Ends up bodycams didn't exonerate all the poor dindu's like liberals thought they would

http://www.newsweek.com/police-body-camera-incident-report-memory-civil-rights-minority-711584

POLICE BODY CAMERAS CAN THREATEN CIVIL RIGHTS OF BLACK AND BROWN PEOPLE, NEW REPORT SAYS

I mean it's kind of technically true that your civil rights are under threat if body camera footage provides more evidence of your criminal guilt. Since you end up in prison and all, because you're a piece of shit. :dubya:
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"