;

Author Topic: The Official President Trump YUGE Thread.  (Read 376909 times)

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
Re: The Official President Trump YUGE Thread.
« Reply #7200 on: November 14, 2017, 07:57:19 AM »
+7

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Wounded in the line of posting. The Gentry United Statesian Jew
    • Awards
« Reply #7201 on: November 14, 2017, 08:13:25 AM »
+10
https://twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/930341846135422976

This is hilarious.

Why would u sign a yearbook in December?  Don't kids graduate in May?
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards The Gentry old United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #7202 on: November 14, 2017, 08:56:47 AM »
+10
The lying kike media is desperate for a win here.  The indictments of someone like a Paul Manafort are pretty inconsequential (see also: Podesta), they need someone deep in the inner circle for it to really resonate.  They want either Trump or kids to do something.  I guess they figured that Donald Jr. was the most likely to fall for some bait.  Ivanka is a deep blue Democrat so that's a dead end, you hear almost almost nothing about Eric or Tiffany, and Barron is playing multihundred dimensional chess at all times and his potent autism can see through it right away.  So that just leaves Donald Jr. and welp...

I also lol'd at how his tweet about his daughter's halloween candy butt triggered so many leftists.  Donald Jr. is a skilled troll.  You niggers better appreciate these years because in 2025 once Trump steps down, politics isn't going to be this interesting again.

There might be a legion of little Trumps running for smaller offices.  And we're going to need to fight to make sure that the cucks don't take back over the Republican Party and then try to pretend that the Trump era was all just a fever dream, which is precisely what they would have done if he had lost. 

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Wounded in the line of posting. The Gentry United Statesian Jew
    • Awards
« Reply #7203 on: November 14, 2017, 08:59:53 AM »
+17
Donald Trump is our Caesar, but Donald Trump Jr. will be our Augustus.   :trumpthumb:
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt

Duwango

• Unperson
  • https://discord.gg/EKbe59S
  • Awards You can't know! Deplorables Anonymous Fascist
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #7204 on: November 14, 2017, 12:03:40 PM »
+9
The lying kike media is desperate for a win here.  The indictments of someone like a Paul Manafort are pretty inconsequential (see also: Podesta), they need someone deep in the inner circle for it to really resonate.  They want either Trump or kids to do something.  I guess they figured that Donald Jr. was the most likely to fall for some bait.  Ivanka is a deep blue Democrat so that's a dead end, you hear almost almost nothing about Eric or Tiffany, and Barron is playing multihundred dimensional chess at all times and his potent autism can see through it right away.  So that just leaves Donald Jr. and welp...

I also lol'd at how his tweet about his daughter's halloween candy butt triggered so many leftists.  Donald Jr. is a skilled troll.  You niggers better appreciate these years because in 2025 once Trump steps down, politics isn't going to be this interesting again.

There might be a legion of little Trumps running for smaller offices.  And we're going to need to fight to make sure that the cucks don't take back over the Republican Party and then try to pretend that the Trump era was all just a fever dream, which is precisely what they would have done if he had lost.

I don't see GOPe ever recovering after the intense blowback from their niggershine attempts to oust Roy Moore. It will get spicier after the Don comes back from Asia.

Everyone sees Bitch McTurtle as an eternally inept idiot, and his approval ratings in Kentucky were already anemic months before he blundered the Uniparty hack job in Alabama. Just how much of a retard does he have to be to not hold Bob Menendez to the same standard, especially when he's on trial?

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/11/13/jeb-bush-roy-moore-step-aside-need-stand-decency/

Brandlebrundt

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #7205 on: November 14, 2017, 01:08:53 PM »
+22
President Trump nominating white men as judges at highest rate in 30 years

WASHINGTON — President Trump is nominating white men to America’s federal courts at a rate not seen in nearly 30 years, threatening to reverse a slow transformation toward a judiciary that reflects the nation’s diversity.

So far, 91% of Trump’s nominees are white, and 81% are male, an Associated Press analysis has found. Three of every four are white men, with few African-Americans and Hispanics in the mix.

The last president to nominate a similarly homogenous group was George H.W. Bush.

The shift could prove to be one of Trump’s most enduring legacies. These are lifetime appointments, and Trump has inherited both an unusually high number of vacancies and an aging population of judges. That puts him in position to significantly reshape the courts that decide thousands of civil rights, environmental, criminal justice and other disputes across the country.

The White House has been upfront about its plans to quickly fill the seats with conservatives, and has made clear that judicial philosophy tops any concerns about shrinking racial or gender diversity.

Trump is anything but shy about his plans, calling his imprint on the courts an “untold story” of his presidency.

“Nobody wants to talk about it,” he says. “But when you think of it ... that has consequences 40 years out.” He predicted at a recent Cabinet meeting, “A big percentage of the court will be changed by this administration over a very short period of time.”

Advocates for putting more women and racial minorities on the bench argue that courts that more closely reflect the demographics of the population ensure a broader range of viewpoints and inspire greater confidence in judicial rulings.

White men represented just 37% of judges confirmed during Obama’s two terms; nearly 42% of his judges were women. Some of Obama’s efforts were thwarted by a Republican-led Senate that blocked all of his nominations he made in the final year of his presidency, handing Trump a backlog of more than 100 open seats and significant sway over the future of the court.

Trump has moved aggressively to name new judges, getting off to a much quicker start than his predecessors. He has nominated more than twice as many as Obama had at this point in his presidency.

While there have been clashes in the Senate over the nomination process, Republican Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has signaled that he is committed to moving judicial nominees through. Many of Trump’s white, male nominees would replace white, male judges. But of the Trump nominees currently pending, more than a quarter are white males slated for seats have been held by women or minorities.

Of the eight seats currently vacant that had non-white judges, only one has a non-white nominee.

White House spokesman Hogan Gidley says Trump is focused on qualifications and suggests that prioritizing diversity would bring politics to the bench.

“The president has delivered on his promise to nominate the best, most-qualified judges,” Gidley said. “While past presidents may have chosen to nominate activist judges with a political agenda and a history of legislating from the bench, President Trump has nominated outstanding originalist judges who respect the U.S. Constitution.”

In his first year, Obama’s confirmed judicial nominees were 31% white men. Bush had 67%, Bill Clinton 38%, George H.W. Bush 74% and Reagan 93%.

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #7206 on: November 14, 2017, 02:22:02 PM »
+10
"White House spokesman Hogan Gidley"

I refuse to believe this is a real name and not Police Academy character

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #7207 on: November 15, 2017, 10:21:18 AM »
+6
You Trumptards are in for a rude awakening, Uncle Joe is coming home and he's pissed about your phony nationalism.

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #7208 on: November 15, 2017, 10:35:17 AM »
+17
He's only coming home because he heard there were women there he could rub his crotch on.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #7209 on: November 15, 2017, 12:43:03 PM »
+12
He's only coming home because he heard there were women there he could rub his crotch on.
*children
Acting Assistant Director of The Department of Corrective Rape

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #7210 on: November 15, 2017, 01:29:15 PM »
+7
Gonna be honest. I feel kinda bad for Joe Biden. All that bullshit about "I can't run because MUH DEAD SON" was Hillary holding a knife over his throat. If he had run, he probably would be President. Of all the people that Hillary fucked over (who are still alive) Uncle Joe probably got it the worst.

IDK why liberals dont talk about this - they're delusional if they think Bernie could have won against trump. Uncle Joe was the right answer and Hillary probably put the greasy transmission of his '84 Trans Am in his bed as a warning.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Fuck you, dad! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #7211 on: November 15, 2017, 04:33:25 PM »
+5
Gonna be honest. I feel kinda bad for Joe Biden. All that bullshit about "I can't run because MUH DEAD SON" was Hillary holding a knife over his throat. If he had run, he probably would be President. Of all the people that Hillary fucked over (who are still alive) Uncle Joe probably got it the worst.

IDK why liberals dont talk about this - they're delusional if they think Bernie could have won against trump. Uncle Joe was the right answer and Hillary probably put the greasy transmission of his '84 Trans Am in his bed as a warning.

There is no way America would elect a creepy pedo as their president. Just look at the line of distinguished presidents of the past: Bill Clin...

oh, wait.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #7212 on: November 15, 2017, 04:41:40 PM »
+6
There is no way America would re-elect a murderer to the Senate. Whoops. Sorry Ted Kennedy.
There is no way America would elect a Klansman to the Sen. . . welp. ... . sorry Robert C. Byrd

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #7213 on: November 15, 2017, 05:10:03 PM »
+2
See also: Gerry Studds.

Ass Diamond

• Enemy Of The State
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards TNE Veteran Rethuglikkkan Wounded in the line of posting. Soldier For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist Texan The Gentry cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #7214 on: November 15, 2017, 05:39:27 PM »
+8
If Biden were to re-instate segregation and kick all the brown people out I would vote for his sorry ass.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #7215 on: November 15, 2017, 07:20:48 PM »

There isn't a timeline where I wouldn't have wanted Trump to be President, but if by some chance he wasn't, Biden would have been FAR better than Hillary or Bernie.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Sasstronaut Italian Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Better dead than red cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #7216 on: November 15, 2017, 07:32:06 PM »
+3

There isn't a timeline where I wouldn't have wanted Trump to be President, but if by some chance he wasn't, Biden would have been FAR better than Hillary or Bernie.

Pedo vs Commie vs Murderous Traitor...

that's a tough one

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #7217 on: November 15, 2017, 07:33:17 PM »
+1
Biden v Jeb! - who ya got?

And not that it would ever happen, but I would vote for Biden over Little Marco in every timeline.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Sasstronaut Italian Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Better dead than red cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #7218 on: November 15, 2017, 07:36:10 PM »
+4
I honestly have almost no opinion on Biden politically aside from him being a Democrat. He was the most invisible VP that I can remember. His only notable act was rubbing his crotch on 11 year old girls.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #7219 on: November 15, 2017, 08:42:10 PM »
People have been pushing the Biden pedo thing a lot lately. Why?
Acting Assistant Director of The Department of Corrective Rape

asip please thank you

• Unperson
  • Awards Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #7220 on: November 15, 2017, 08:44:05 PM »
+8
why not?

Duwango

• Unperson
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #7221 on: November 15, 2017, 09:21:11 PM »
+5

Pizza Media are pretending to be contrite after 25 years of protecting Bill Clinton in hopes of destroying Roy Moore. Currently they're using the same Clinton-esque tactics to protect Bob Menendez, and they're just getting started with circling the wagons for Biden's inevitable 2020 run.

Here's a good introductory Twitter thread on the topic. See for yourself.
  :tuss:

The Pizza Gatekeepers have already taken notice. Unsurprisingly, this cumslut works as a reporter for the New York Slimes.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #7222 on: November 15, 2017, 09:27:26 PM »
+1
Listen and Believe  :ultlibrage:

Duwango

• Unperson
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #7223 on: November 15, 2017, 09:31:50 PM »
Listen and Believe  :ultlibrage:

I never realized you were a fellow weeb. Cute avatar btw.  :rock:

Thankpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #7224 on: November 15, 2017, 11:26:00 PM »
+6

Pizza Media are pretending to be contrite after 25 years of protecting Bill Clinton in hopes of destroying Roy Moore. Currently they're using the same Clinton-esque tactics to protect Bob Menendez, and they're just getting started with circling the wagons for Biden's inevitable 2020 run.

Here's a good introductory Twitter thread on the topic. See for yourself.
  :tuss:

The Pizza Gatekeepers have already taken notice. Unsurprisingly, this cumslut works as a reporter for the New York Slimes.

lol @ Biden being Uncle Grabby being a "new" story.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"