;

Author Topic: Media Deathwatch Megathread: The Goyim Know, Shut It Down!  (Read 48495 times)

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Unperson
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Artist Boy Scout
    • Awards
Re: Media Deathwatch Megathread: The Goyim Know, Shut It Down!
« Reply #750 on: November 07, 2017, 11:46:09 AM »
+20
In my opinion you shouldn’t get fired for flipping off the president but shitlibs want you canned for not embracing white guilt so fuck em

I agree 100%.  But it was absolutely the Leftists that created this clown world, they're only just starting to find out they have to live in it too.  What goes around comes around motherfucker, and karma's a bitch.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #751 on: November 07, 2017, 12:51:45 PM »
+1
In my opinion you shouldn’t get fired for flipping off the president but shitlibs want you canned for not embracing white guilt so fuck em

I agree 100%.  But it was absolutely the Leftists that created this clown world, they're only just starting to find out they have to live in it too.  What goes around comes around motherfucker, and karma's a bitch.
She worked for a government contractor I believe.
Acting Assistant Director of The Department of Corrective Rape

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #752 on: November 07, 2017, 02:38:12 PM »
+10
She worked for a government contractor, and set her facebook picture to it.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #753 on: November 07, 2017, 02:52:03 PM »
+12
I'm kinda all about firing those who take pictures of themselves flipping people off and setting it to their Facebook profile pic.

Seriously, when did being a rude jackass become a protected class?

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #754 on: November 07, 2017, 03:56:34 PM »
+10
It's odd that they fired her over it, because it wasn't Obama, it was Trump. I'm kinda stunned they didn't erect a statue in her honor.

(Note: Had she flipped Obama off, she would have been brought up on hate crime charges)

The Bad Goy

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #755 on: November 07, 2017, 04:14:47 PM »
+9
It should be illegal to fire people over political views (probably is but clownworld).

Seeing how this company was a government contractor there might've been an issue with her having access to sensitive information than virtue signaling about it on twitter

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Last known picture of Ashli Kyanka.
    • Awards
« Reply #756 on: November 07, 2017, 04:20:02 PM »
+5
It should be illegal to fire people over political views (probably is but clownworld).

Why?  I think its unethical and should be discouraged, but its not that hard to imagine justifiable cases where employees' political views and their expression of them would become a liability to the business.

Trigger Word: Everything

• Unperson
  • Always someone triggered but no one's getting shot
    • Awards
« Reply #757 on: November 07, 2017, 04:24:59 PM »
+10

Why?  I think its unethical and should be discouraged, but its not that hard to imagine justifiable cases where employees' political views and their expression of them would become a liability to the business.

If she was a good/ valuable employee they would not have fired her.  I think this was a chance for the company to get rid of some dead weight.

:goonette:
Shit. I guess this has helped me realize my privilege even more. So that's some good come out of it.
I feel so sad for all the people who don't have a supportive environment even like SA.

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #758 on: November 07, 2017, 10:22:30 PM »
+10
exactly lol

In the article she complained about another male employee that posted "stupid libtards" on his facebook or something, which had the company featured on it through photos or whatever. All they did was reprimand him and told him to delete the message, which apparently he did.

Needless to say it's pretty easy to see which of these two employees was the more valuable one.

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian old The Gentry Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #759 on: November 08, 2017, 01:06:18 PM »
+12
Ten years ago the "muh principles" version of me would have said that firing her was wrong. 

The 2017 version of me says

:tom:

kosher nostra

• Unperson
  • Awards cold, dead hands TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #760 on: November 08, 2017, 01:46:20 PM »
+8
Ten years ago the "muh principles" version of me would have said that firing her was wrong. 

Now if we could only get rocket and dog on board, we will have purged the board of any "muh conservatism" folks who can't seem to drag themselves into the 21st century.

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian old The Gentry Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #761 on: November 08, 2017, 02:31:59 PM »
+3

Now if we could only get rocket and dog on board, we will have purged the board of any "muh conservatism" folks who can't seem to drag themselves into the 21st century.

Be patient.  The process takes time. 

NASAkangz

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #762 on: November 08, 2017, 11:05:51 PM »
+6

Rocket’s a lost cause since he literally works in an industry of the ambulance chasing kike, or he’s a bitch for them at least. Can’t recover retards nor traitors.

Dog might have a chance. He hefted tithe burden of this site from the previous sleeping Zionist.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Fuck you, dad! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #763 on: November 09, 2017, 04:10:43 AM »
+1

We will call them honorary alt-righters.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #764 on: November 13, 2017, 03:06:28 PM »
+14
https://www.gq.com/story/colin-kaepernick-cover-men-of-the-year

This will surely make GQ a respected and serious publication

Strugbox FBI Plant

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #765 on: November 13, 2017, 11:57:49 PM »
+11
https://www.gq.com/story/colin-kaepernick-cover-men-of-the-year

This will surely make GQ a respected and serious publication

The idea came to them when they realized they and BLACKED DOT COM had the same customer base.
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #766 on: November 14, 2017, 08:10:07 AM »
+10
Funny picture of JJ Watt with the text over it something about raising 37 million dollars for hurricane relief, and still not GC Man of the Year

Strugbox FBI Plant

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #767 on: November 14, 2017, 08:22:36 AM »
+19
Goyim Quarterly

OY VEY YES GOYIM WORSHIP KAEPERNICK ALSO WHY NOT CHOOSE TO ( ( (CONSUME) ) ) THINGS FROM OUR ENDLESS PAGES OF OVERPRICED CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES.
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #768 on: November 14, 2017, 09:04:39 PM »
+9

adolf spacey

• Domestic Threat
  • $10 Richer
    • Awards
« Reply #769 on: November 15, 2017, 11:39:18 AM »
+14

Who is Advance Publications owned by?
Advance Publications Inc. is an American media company owned by the descendants of S.I. Newhouse Sr., Donald Newhouse and S.I. Newhouse, Jr. It is named after the Staten Island Advance, the first newspaper owned by the Newhouse family, in which Sam Newhouse bought a controlling interest in 1922.”

Newhouse was born Solomon Isadore Neuhaus in a tenement on the Lower East Side of Manhattan, the eldest of eight children born to Jewish immigrants.[2] His father, Meier Neuhaus, was an immigrant from Vitebsk, Belarus; and his mother, Rose (née Arenfeldt), was from Austria-Hungary.[3][4] Meier Neuhaus later Americanized his name to Meyer Newhouse.[3]

Although his father had studied to become a rabbi...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Irving_Newhouse_Sr.

EVERY TIME
The fact that I never gave Lowtax my money is a personal point of pride for me.

Duwango

• Unperson
  • https://discord.gg/EKbe59S
  • Awards Fascist Anonymous Deplorables You can't know!
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #770 on: November 15, 2017, 09:37:21 PM »
+8
Actual headline from the (brought out of bankruptcy for) 1$ joke that calls itself Newsweek.

CLIMATE CHANGE IS TURBOCHARGING GROWTH OF CITY TREES. AND THAT’S REALLY BAD NEWS  :ultlibrage:

If you haven’t succumbed to panic yet, maybe this will do the trick.

It isn’t just warm weather that makes trees grow. Carbon dioxide does too. Whether CO2 makes the weather any warmer is debatable.

Less debatable is that global warming scam artists have long since jumped the shark. When you start off by demanding that people surrender their wealth and freedom lest the weather improve, and then get nuttier from there, it is only a matter of time before you find yourself tearing out clots of hair as you shriek in horror that insufficient taxation causes urban trees to grow too fast.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #771 on: November 15, 2017, 11:01:37 PM »
+18
The Democrat and UN Strategy on How to Stop Climate Change:

1) White people should stop breeding
2) Open up the borders (for first world nations only)
3) Massive transfers of wealth to the third world
4) China and India are free to pollute as much as they want

Kneel before ZOG

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #772 on: November 15, 2017, 11:02:01 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAHwnaYrk0k" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAHwnaYrk0k</a>

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Fuck you, dad! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #773 on: November 16, 2017, 02:16:25 AM »
+2
It isn’t just warm weather that makes trees grow. Carbon dioxide does too. Whether CO2 makes the weather any warmer is debatable.

If you look at the last couple of hundred million years of climate history, I think in the majority of cases the rise of CO2 in the atmosphere has followed the rise of global temperatures, not the other way around.

Vegetation has increased by a significant amount on the planet which can be seen clearly on satellite photos, thanks to the rise of CO2 levels. More CO2 = greener Earth.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #774 on: November 16, 2017, 06:55:45 AM »
+5
The Democrat and UN Strategy on How to Stop Climate Change:

1) White people should stop breeding
2) Open up the borders (for first world nations only)
3) Massive transfers of wealth to the third world
4) China and India are free to pollute as much as they want
Saving this for later