;

Author Topic: Motmine  (Read 30580 times)

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
Motmine
« on: June 30, 2012, 11:08:19 AM »
+4
The greatest of all quotes go here; our intellectual hall of fame as it were.

If straight white males are so goddamn privileged, why are goons such miserable failures?

wimpb

Re: Motmine
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2012, 10:36:01 PM »
+1
How did the airline know the fags were fags?

George Takei luggage maybe?

I don't think it was that difficult to determine seeing this moving along the luggage belt.

wimpb

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 02:00:38 AM »
+1
I must've wandered into a KFC cause niggas be gettin served right and left up in this humpy-bumpy.

wimpb

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2012, 06:05:20 PM »
+1
the national science foundation (NSF) who supplies 20% of federally-funded research grants now requires the racial quota of a lab to be reported. the magical unicorn of minorities in science right now is native american. i'm planning on marking my race down as native american when I apply to grad school. it's not like anyone is ever going to actually investigate or ever question me about it.
EINSTEIN YOU'RE A GREAT SCIENTIST BUT WE NEED A NIGGER IN HERE.

Birk

• Unperson
  • Fagmin
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Drinkin' and Postin' For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2013, 11:31:07 PM »
+1
I saw you were looking at my tie. Well, it was a daily deal at ThinkGeek (an excellent purveyor of nerd culture), and as you can see, it was created as a partially-ironic homage to the limited pixel/sprite-based color palette seen in whoa hey where are you going let me finish here

wimpb

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2013, 12:02:12 AM »
+1
Chat mot:
Quote from: Birk
The Mongolians nearly conquered the world with the drive-by

Birk

• Unperson
  • Fagmin
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Drinkin' and Postin' For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2013, 06:45:30 PM »
+2
Quote from: cat
Quote from: Mailorder Divorcee
How do these fuckers function with that level of cognitive dissonance?
Function?? They're broken McDonalds toys sitting in a bin at Goodwill. Then some gross fat kid comes along and sifts through the lot enough to get them all wound-up just enough to make noises and twitch for a few  minutes.

wimpb

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2013, 08:51:32 PM »
+2
Calling in a bomb threat to a synagogue is a despicable act. They shoud never be warned in advance.

wimpb

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2013, 06:36:52 AM »
+3

wimpb

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2013, 03:23:22 AM »
+1
Probate me with great mercy, o great goon mistress of the mother tongue.  Show me the error of my ways that I may worship your greatness with many cat jpegs, o great goon mother of the kyriarchy.  Strike my privilege from my filthy male body that I may take up the hammer of feminism and show others your ways.  Probate me, o curvy goon idol, without your wisdom I am lost.  Strike down my evil penis that I may change who I am from the inside.  I beg for your benediction o goon goddess, as I have not posted a pic in a PYF thread.  Give me your indulgence, o living fertility idol goon mistress of the night sky (pagan).

Amen.

wimpb

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2013, 03:23:35 AM »
+1
imagine a boot stamping on a human face forever, and the face begging for more. that is the userbase of somethingawful.com

Birk

• Unperson
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2013, 04:11:11 PM »
+1
Trans anything = utter and unconditional acceptance from goons.
Trans fats hell yeah

wimpb

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2013, 08:58:09 PM »
+1
It's called the rape industry because they manufacture rape.

This just in: Eric Holder's DOJ is suing the rape industry.  Apparently, despite hiring a large percentage of blacks, the rape industry apparently hasn't done enough to recruit women into the field and is facing EEOC violations.

wimpb

« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2013, 09:01:18 PM »
+1
I don't want to sound too  :ultlibrage: and I support the right to bear arms, but this guy was going to inflict massive lethal damage on some petty crook who was simply stealing metal from his shit heap, instead he inflicts it on himself.  He clearly is an example of why hardcore drug users are not responsible around firearms.

I was going to lecture you on property rights and the defense of, but then I realized that you have much more of a leg to stand on than this dude...

wimpb

« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2013, 09:04:43 PM »
+1
Welcome to Safe Laughs Comedy Space! A safe zone to hang out with friends and have a few good laughs! There's a $5 fee for tonight's open mic!

Your nametag has been provided. Please write your preferred name, gender identification, sexuality and preferred pronouns!

On stage left you will find a white board stocked with ample markers. Please note all your triggers in large, legible print. All comics have been instructed to review the triggers and adjust their routines accordingly! Enjoy a safe laugh!

Our beverages are $5 each. Each beverage sale comes with a required breathalyzer test. If you blow above .05%, we will draw a black X on your forehead, indicating that you are cut off from further drink sales, and are no longer able to consent. Please refrain from making advances of any kind toward exed guests, but DO have a great time!

wimpb

« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2013, 02:47:48 AM »
+2
Simply put: A baby born with goon sperm is the extinction of your bloodline.

It is generations of distinguishing features, shared ancestry, family get togethers, pride and history completely obliterated by one wheezing sweaty act of unholy carnality.

As the baby is lifted out of the water the family will raise their eyes and pray only for fire.

wimpb

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2013, 07:03:45 AM »
+2

Finally an airline that understands me  :unparsons:

wimpb

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2013, 04:39:50 AM »
+2
Even when you photoshop the picture he still looks like a fucking Hispanic.

Remember you have an unfair advantage at spotting 'em

wimpb

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2013, 02:24:19 AM »
+2
we already have LITERALLY WHITE though so it might be redundant

i am literally confused between LITERALLY WHITE and LITERALLY A RAPIST now
open your eyes a bit wider then

wimpb

« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2013, 08:15:22 PM »
+4
white people are born with a colt .45 in their hands

black people are born with a colt 45 in their hands

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Strayan Better dead than red
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
Re: \m/ This Chatmine Is Too Metal For The Chatmine Thread \m/
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2014, 01:25:49 AM »
+4
 :reagan: :reagan: :reagan: :reagan: :reagan:

rape priviledge

wimpb

Re: Re: \m/ This Chatmine Is Too Metal For The Chatmine Thread \m/
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2014, 08:28:03 PM »
+6
Feminism realized long ago than only men can solve their problems. Their goal since has been to nag men to fix their problems.

wimpb

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2014, 10:29:25 PM »
+5
She also constantly rages about gay rights, and by raging I mean literally calling for anti-LGBT people to be beheaded etc. All in all, a terrible person, but her rage makes for an infinite source of shadenfreude.

Is there nothing trannies won't try to get chopped off?

ill never understand goons obsession with severing
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 11:10:01 PM by wimpb »

wimpb

« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2014, 03:09:55 AM »
+4
zimmermann should open a soulfood restaurant

He should write a book about his night with lil baby tray-tray.

If I Didn't Do It
by George Zimmerman

Chapter 1

I would be dead.

[599 blank pages follow]

fin