Shitpost Central > Posting Valhalla

Motmine

(1/8) > >>

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0:
The greatest of all quotes go here; our intellectual hall of fame as it were.

--- Quote from: Spokker on June 29, 2012, 03:19:16 AM ---If straight white males are so goddamn privileged, why are goons such miserable failures?

--- End quote ---

wimpb:

--- Quote from: BubbaCat on August 30, 2012, 11:04:15 AM ---
--- Quote from: Procrustes on August 30, 2012, 09:29:09 AM ---
--- Quote from: Rocket on August 29, 2012, 10:09:30 PM ---How did the airline know the fags were fags?
--- End quote ---

George Takei luggage maybe?

--- End quote ---

I don't think it was that difficult to determine seeing this moving along the luggage belt.

--- End quote ---

wimpb:

--- Quote from: Procrustes on October 02, 2012, 08:51:24 PM ---I must've wandered into a KFC cause niggas be gettin served right and left up in this humpy-bumpy.

--- End quote ---

wimpb:

--- Quote ---the national science foundation (NSF) who supplies 20% of federally-funded research grants now requires the racial quota of a lab to be reported. the magical unicorn of minorities in science right now is native american. i'm planning on marking my race down as native american when I apply to grad school. it's not like anyone is ever going to actually investigate or ever question me about it.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: wimpb on November 19, 2012, 08:27:50 PM ---EINSTEIN YOU'RE A GREAT SCIENTIST BUT WE NEED A NIGGER IN HERE.

--- End quote ---

Birk:

--- Quote from: Travis Touchdown 2.0 on January 13, 2013, 05:16:47 PM ---I saw you were looking at my tie. Well, it was a daily deal at ThinkGeek (an excellent purveyor of nerd culture), and as you can see, it was created as a partially-ironic homage to the limited pixel/sprite-based color palette seen in whoa hey where are you going let me finish here

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version