;

Author Topic: Bad cops.  (Read 3468 times)

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: Bad cops.
« Reply #125 on: December 13, 2017, 10:33:58 AM »
+6
To kill Shakebox's masturbation fantasy, I got along fine in my department.  In fact, I had kind of a cushy job. But no one under captain got a raise for two years in a row and a lot people quit around the same time.

Quoting and tagging for when Rocket denies he was a 16 year old police officer.

:allears:

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: December 13, 2017, 10:48:16 AM »
+5
I agree with most of that, but when you are older you'll realize it's bad to kill people who don't deserve to be killed and you won't be so nonchalant about it.

When I get older? So are you a boomer or not?

kosher nostra

• Unperson
  • Awards cold, dead hands TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: December 13, 2017, 10:58:40 AM »
+15
This dude is spouting mallninja.txt and you guys keep buying into it.

He literally posted the Mozambique drill, that's like a dude at the bar saying he's a former seal team six operator.

DangerClose

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: December 14, 2017, 05:53:59 PM »
+3
SWAT and special ops guys still fire until the threat is stopped. Literally no one on earth is trained to shoot once and reassess. That would mean death in most cases. Life isn't the movies where people get put down after one bullet.
Of course you shoot to stop. That is why you should train for two rounds and reassess. My department did. Some people can live through two rounds. Not many live through five. Or twelve. We've both seen mag dumps when it was completely unnecessary. My problem is a cop shooting to kill. And with that I'm done Monday morning quarterbacking this incident.

Well, except to say that 26 is still a kid in a lot of ways.

We don't shoot to kill, we shoot to stop. And fuck off with your 2 rounds and reassess fantasy world bullshit. At the end of the day, I'm going home to my family. Period.
Then you're a bitch and shouldn't be a cop

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: December 14, 2017, 06:53:24 PM »
+2
SWAT and special ops guys still fire until the threat is stopped. Literally no one on earth is trained to shoot once and reassess. That would mean death in most cases. Life isn't the movies where people get put down after one bullet.
Of course you shoot to stop. That is why you should train for two rounds and reassess. My department did. Some people can live through two rounds. Not many live through five. Or twelve. We've both seen mag dumps when it was completely unnecessary. My problem is a cop shooting to kill. And with that I'm done Monday morning quarterbacking this incident.

Well, except to say that 26 is still a kid in a lot of ways.

We don't shoot to kill, we shoot to stop. And fuck off with your 2 rounds and reassess fantasy world bullshit. At the end of the day, I'm going home to my family. Period.
Then you're a bitch and shouldn't be a cop

:costanza:

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #130 on: December 14, 2017, 07:02:14 PM »
+2
Shakebox also erased his post where he said not one police department trains with the Mozambique Drill because the LAPD is the first one that comes to mind lel
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #131 on: December 14, 2017, 07:18:03 PM »
+2
Shakebox also erased his post where he said not one police department trains with the Mozambique Drill because the LAPD is the first one that comes to mind lel

I didn't erase a post I said that in strug you senile old man.

Also please provide proof of any departments in the US currently training with this drill.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #132 on: December 14, 2017, 07:20:49 PM »
+2

:lolno:

Everything Rocket Nigger knows about the Mozambique drill he learned from Wikipedia. Aside from them being the first to "officially" get sanctioned training, you got any

:myanimes:

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #133 on: December 14, 2017, 07:32:49 PM »
+2

Also please provide proof of any departments in the US currently training with this drill.
I didn't say they currently do. I said as late as the 90s. Get it together, old man.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #134 on: December 14, 2017, 08:21:58 PM »
+4

:gapo:

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #135 on: December 14, 2017, 09:15:40 PM »
+2
You make a compelling argument.

professional lurker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #136 on: December 14, 2017, 10:48:03 PM »
+14
This is a dumb argument.

This shoot was extremely reprehensible, yet legally justified.

It's reprehensible because he was shot after complying with a myriad of demands shouted at him while he was drunk and in a state of emotional distress and in retrospect, the deceased didn't have a gun in the small of his back, however;  If he did, nobody would be thinking twice about this situation.

The cop doesnt have the benefit of retrospection when he is responding to the call of a guy waving a gun out a window, who is encountered in an emotionally unstable state.

This post brought to you by an android that lacks any human feelings. 
"I'm really boring. My current hobbies right now are playing Animal Crossing on the DS and... I dunno, I did a bit of knitting last night for the first time in months after boy broke up with me over the phone (I can only cast on and knit stitch though). I surf the internet like every other person in the entire fucking world. I constantly have ideas that I never follow through on. I want to be a nurse someday. I want to drive. I nearly got my licence a few years ago but blacked out at the wheel due to my (90% now-cured) anorexia and haven't driven since."

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #137 on: December 15, 2017, 12:39:43 AM »
+3
This is a dumb argument.

This shoot was extremely reprehensible, yet legally justified.

It's reprehensible because he was shot after complying with a myriad of demands shouted at him while he was drunk and in a state of emotional distress and in retrospect, the deceased didn't have a gun in the small of his back, however;  If he did, nobody would be thinking twice about this situation.

The cop doesnt have the benefit of retrospection when he is responding to the call of a guy waving a gun out a window, who is encountered in an emotionally unstable state.

This post brought to you by an android that lacks any human feelings.

The most reasonable post in this whole damn thread.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #138 on: December 20, 2017, 01:07:15 PM »
+2
From somewhere south of the border.

http://i.4cdn.org/k/1513761631664.webm
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 01:39:10 PM by Rocket »

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #139 on: December 20, 2017, 01:36:02 PM »
+4
\

Hey dumbfuck Rocket, do you understand how this video is undermining your point?

Probably not because you're too goddamn stupid to understand anything related to law enforcement.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #140 on: December 20, 2017, 03:48:50 PM »
+4
\

Hey dumbfuck Rocket, do you understand how this video is undermining your point?

Probably not because you're too goddamn stupid to understand anything related to law enforcement.

jesus christ go away

Ass Diamond

• Enemy Of The State
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards TNE Veteran Rethuglikkkan Soldier Wounded in the line of posting. For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist Texan The Gentry cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: December 20, 2017, 04:58:21 PM »
+2
Could she not find a job washing clothes and sweeping floors? JFC.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #142 on: December 20, 2017, 05:34:12 PM »
+6
\

jesus christ go away

wherever there are niggers pretending to be quality shitposters on a forum about a forum, i shall be there

Junkers Ju 888

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #143 on: December 20, 2017, 05:48:11 PM »
+2
\

jesus christ go away

wherever there are niggers pretending to be quality shitposters on a forum about a forum, i shall be there

A = A