;

Author Topic: Non-Goon Troooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooons  (Read 674082 times)

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
Re: Non-Goon Troooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooons
« Reply #4850 on: February 20, 2018, 08:11:15 AM »
+5
They're pushing for this because medically, the earlier you start the hormones, the more effective they are at passing.If a post pubescent guy starts on horse piss at 22, unless he's already very feminine, he's always gonna look like a man in a dress. If you start before puberty you have a much better chance of passing as an adult.

They are going to start this earlier and earlier. I imagine the goal is for every child to go through a govt sanctioned legal process at age 10 or so, to '"decide" their gender and then start hormones as needed.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4851 on: February 20, 2018, 11:20:18 AM »
+6
In principle there needs to be a limit to how early they start, as that I Am Jazz kid found out when his hormonally-deprived micropenis never developed enough tissue to turn into a neovag.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad! Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #4852 on: February 20, 2018, 11:45:22 AM »
+7
They're pushing for this because medically, the earlier you start the hormones, the more effective they are at passing.If a post pubescent guy starts on horse piss at 22, unless he's already very feminine, he's always gonna look like a man in a dress. If you start before puberty you have a much better chance of passing as an adult.

They are going to start this earlier and earlier. I imagine the goal is for every child to go through a govt sanctioned legal process at age 10 or so, to '"decide" their gender and then start hormones as needed.

You talk about "passing" but best case scenario: that only works until the pants come down. There is no way to turn your genitals into the ones of the opposite sex.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

NASAkangz

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #4853 on: February 20, 2018, 07:34:56 PM »
+9
In principle there needs to be a limit to how early they start, as that I Am Jazz kid found out when his hormonally-deprived micropenis never developed enough tissue to turn into a neovag.

There’s already one called your 18th birthday.

armchair nazi

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #4854 on: February 24, 2018, 06:47:23 PM »
+6

which will just be great because kids at age 10 still think batman is a viable career choice, so when a 16 year old realizes they made an idiotic mistake changing genders 6 years ago they are going to be so fucked down the rabbit hole that stopping the transition would probably be worse than continuing

St. Pfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #4855 on: February 24, 2018, 06:50:12 PM »
+10

which will just be great because kids at age 10 still think batman is a viable career choice, so when a 16 year old realizes they made an idiotic mistake changing genders 6 years ago they are going to be so fucked down the rabbit hole that stopping the transition would probably be worse than continuing

I see 20 year olds whining and agonizing over picking a college major, but I'm sure an 8 year old will never ever regret an irreversible decision.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry You can't know! Motorcyclist Boy Scout cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #4856 on: February 25, 2018, 04:50:55 PM »
+11
Profile pic:

Reality:

Cock Me Amadeus

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
  • Awards Took down a Moderator Prepper United Statesian Lutheran Better dead than red Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Sins of the Puppet Master
    • Awards
« Reply #4857 on: February 25, 2018, 07:58:14 PM »
+5
Profile pic:

Reality:

Ah, the long awaited prequel - Mrs. Doubtfire: The Early Years

ringer

• Domestic Threat
  • literally who?
    • Awards
« Reply #4858 on: March 29, 2018, 04:10:14 AM »
+15
Man legally changes his gender to identify as a woman 'so he can retire five years earlier' in Argentina

An Argentinian tax worker who changed his gender on official documents after claiming to identify as female actually did it in order to retire earlier, a relative says.

Sergia Lazarovich, 60, a government worker from the northern province of Salta, applied to change her gender in June last year, having lived for decades as Sergio.

The change was approved recently but a relative has since come forward to accuse Sergia of lying and trying to cheat the pension system.

Argentinian law allows any person to change their gender on identity documents to match their self-perception, without having to provide evidence of hormone treatment or gender reassignment surgery.

The law also allow women to retire on a state pension aged 60, whereas men have to wait until age 65.

The relative told Informate Salta: 'His conviction is that it is unfair that, because he is a man, he has to work five years more than a woman.

'He has been working on this for more than three years and was advised by lawyers and the first plan was to make a complaint to the State citing discrimination.

'But it was an option that could have taken many years and no one could guarantee that the court would rule in his favor.'

Sergia has been in multiple heterosexual relationships including with the mother of her two children to whom she was married for 25 years.

She has never expressed an interest in men, and continued dating women even after registering for the change, the relative said.

Sergia has also never expressed an interest in living as a woman before and even made disparaging comments about gays and transsexuals, the relative claimed.

Confronted by the statement, Sergia accused newspapers of printing lies and said the decision to change genders was personal.

'The motivations are mine and I do not have to explain anything to anyone,' he told the El Tribuno newspaper.

Officials in Salta said Lazarovich has not yet applied for the state pension, though confirmed she would be eligible to do so.

Once the application has been received it will be forward to lawyers to decide whether the claim is legitimate, officials added.

:stewart:

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4859 on: April 17, 2018, 10:00:08 PM »
+8
True love~

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #4860 on: April 18, 2018, 12:46:52 AM »
One day our country and Europe will be as diverse, tolerant and beautiful as this, all over, from sea to shining sea and if it doesn't happen in my lifetime I can die happy knowing we were making progress towards it.

Smello

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #4861 on: April 18, 2018, 12:48:42 AM »
+5
True love~

Cleanse the Earth in nuclear fire already please.

Duwango

• Unperson
  • https://discord.gg/EKbe59S
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous You can't know! Fascist
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #4862 on: April 18, 2018, 03:50:56 AM »
+4
Man legally changes his gender to identify as a woman 'so he can retire five years earlier' in Argentina

An Argentinian tax worker who changed his gender on official documents after claiming to identify as female actually did it in order to retire earlier, a relative says.

Sergia Lazarovich, 60, a government worker from the northern province of Salta, applied to change her gender in June last year, having lived for decades as Sergio.

The change was approved recently but a relative has since come forward to accuse Sergia of lying and trying to cheat the pension system.

Argentinian law allows any person to change their gender on identity documents to match their self-perception, without having to provide evidence of hormone treatment or gender reassignment surgery.

The law also allow women to retire on a state pension aged 60, whereas men have to wait until age 65.

The relative told Informate Salta: 'His conviction is that it is unfair that, because he is a man, he has to work five years more than a woman.

'He has been working on this for more than three years and was advised by lawyers and the first plan was to make a complaint to the State citing discrimination.

'But it was an option that could have taken many years and no one could guarantee that the court would rule in his favor.'

Sergia has been in multiple heterosexual relationships including with the mother of her two children to whom she was married for 25 years.

She has never expressed an interest in men, and continued dating women even after registering for the change, the relative said.

Sergia has also never expressed an interest in living as a woman before and even made disparaging comments about gays and transsexuals, the relative claimed.

Confronted by the statement, Sergia accused newspapers of printing lies and said the decision to change genders was personal.

'The motivations are mine and I do not have to explain anything to anyone,' he told the El Tribuno newspaper.

Officials in Salta said Lazarovich has not yet applied for the state pension, though confirmed she would be eligible to do so.

Once the application has been received it will be forward to lawyers to decide whether the claim is legitimate, officials added.

:stewart:

Is this the "Hispanics are natural conservatives" meme that boomer pension freaks keep telling us about?

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4863 on: April 18, 2018, 06:53:28 AM »
+5
True love~

Notice how everyone is leaning away from Bruce.
His name was Harry Anderson

Deep State False Flag

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' Better dead than red United Statesian old Libertarian KURWA cold, dead hands The Gentry Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #4864 on: April 18, 2018, 06:56:23 AM »
+3
True love~

jfc what a bunch of coalburners

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #4865 on: April 18, 2018, 09:57:31 AM »
+3
Aren't they Armenian?

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #4866 on: April 18, 2018, 10:33:13 AM »
+7
Aren't they Armenian?

niggers. We're allowed to say that word here.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards

Jace821

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #4868 on: April 18, 2018, 12:45:52 PM »
+2
True love~

Christ what is going on with Bruce's right knee? Scott looks like the only normal person in the second photo.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4869 on: April 18, 2018, 01:50:51 PM »
+4
my god, an entire extended family evincing the CLBRN-1 gene, AKA Anthracitia Africanus
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

nerdball

• Cishet White Male
  • but unironically tho
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian White Chick old Libertarian
    • Awards
« Reply #4870 on: April 18, 2018, 08:02:33 PM »
+5
Every single one of the kids looks traumatized.