;

Author Topic: Modern liberalism is a mental disorder  (Read 25539 times)

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist cold, dead hands Better dead than red Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: Modern liberalism is a mental disorder
« Reply #125 on: November 18, 2017, 11:17:36 AM »
+7
There are areas where in the last 10-20 years you see massive demographic shifts, but that's always been the case. The areas of cities that were predominantly Irish, Polish, Italian, etc 50-75 years ago were not a few decades before that. 150 years ago, people bitched about how the Anglo White area of City X is now an Irish ghetto or whatever. Then 100 years later it's all Puerto Rican and people bitch again. Now it's hipster.

If you live in a place where there's a massive demographic shift all around you, it's easy to think that is everywhere, but it's not. There are still many rural places where there are not majority immigrants, where there's barely any non whites, or if there are, they are assimilated and not fresh off the boat and wearing a hijab or jabbering in Chinese and laughing at YT.

I don't live in a rural area though, my euro-immigrant ancestors built up this region of the country and gave it its identity, why should we have to leave?

EDIT: I want the white hipsters gone too FWIW.

Fuck you whitey! Harlem is a traditionally black neighborhood! Haarlem? Never heard of it, honkey.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

The Soys Of Summer

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: November 18, 2017, 11:23:30 AM »
+10
I know you specified "assimilated", but the reality is a lot of these "New Americans" won't even make eye contact with you, don't speak a fucking word of English (and if they do they act visibly frustrated by it), are often on some shady scheme to get rent-assistance and you best believe they get "expanded medicaid." Good fucking luck selling American Nationalism to them. They don't give a rat's ass about this place, they are just here to fleece and send the fucking money back home as long as we're stupid and ineffectual enough to keep them. Shit, those are just the Hispanics - I don't even fucking venture into the emergent Muslim neighborhoods but there you have the worst of all words. The Arabic call to prayer erupting from an old Church turned Mosque - the hallmark of "assimilation."

They don't interact with anyone aside from immigrants from their native culture, good luck even selling the "melting pot" line to them.

When GOPe types talk about "assimilation" it means they want them to buy shit at the mall, get credit cards and watch sportsball. It has nothing to do with culture.

If you took away the gov't programs that are coincidentally aimed towards illegal/quasi-legal immigrants it'd solve half our problems. 

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: November 18, 2017, 11:25:20 AM »
+4
The idea of a snail eating, limp wristed frog expecting his criticism of America to be taken seriously is almost as laughable as the country of France itself.

Hylock Goyshekel, Esq

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: November 18, 2017, 11:26:24 AM »
+8
There are still many rural places where there are not majority immigrants, where there's barely any non whites, or if there are, they are assimilated and not fresh off the boat and wearing a hijab or jabbering in Chinese and laughing at YT.

Oh, you mean like Twin Falls, Idaho where refugee children of Sudanese and Iraqi descent allegedly raped a little girl? Or what about Utica, NY - it's a long way from the big city. They're assimilating well there:

I wonder who's paying for that house. I remember reading a smug headline where it was like, "Trump Thinks Muslim Refugees are a Problem. Utica Proves Him Wrong" and then some fucking Bosnian legally living there, Nihad Rosic, was caught aiding ISIS.

If anything the rural/smaller towns are the most vulnerable. Fuck all this bullshit.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Better dead than red Italian United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: November 18, 2017, 11:26:50 AM »
+7
1) Get whites "woke" to being pro-white culture and open their eyes
2) ???
3) profit ie somehow it will all work out and the white race is saved, but there are no specifics as to how that will get done

2) Make sure the white middle class never trusts the political, media and entertainment "elites" ever again. Make sure their children dont race mix and have lots of white babies. Close the borders, deport illegals, clean the universities of marxist scum.

You can fix America in one generation. Unlike many European countries, I might add.

Best post itt :trump:

wow

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #130 on: November 18, 2017, 11:45:19 AM »
2) ???
3) profit ie somehow it will all work out and the white race is saved, but there are no specifics as to how that will get done

2) Make sure the white middle class never trusts the political, media and entertainment "elites" ever again. Make sure their children dont race mix and have lots of white babies. Close the borders, deport illegals, clean the universities of marxist scum.

You can fix America in one generation. Unlike many European countries, I might add.

Best post itt :trump:

hold my beer

kill
yourself
wow

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus! Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #131 on: November 18, 2017, 05:10:12 PM »
+2
Shall I dig up any of the times one of us has gone down the checklist of relatively reasonable options? Like, even stuff you support now like repealing the '65 Hart–Celler Act (you're welcome that we clued you in on that, btw). Things like re-instituting immigration standards that go back to restricting based on proportion of the current US citizenry - citizenry, not total population, since whites are still clinging to the majority when it comes to US citizenship. Allowing and even encouraging racial and ethnic profiling in police work and airport security. More travel and immigration bans.

As for the legally admitted assholes, we have to own that. But illegals and the thousands who have over-stayed their visas should live in constant fear of la migra, including illegal Europeans.

We need merit-based immigration, visa reform, end to chain migration, federal voter ID, and to end the perception that America is a place to come for handouts, that America is a place where "no human is illegal" and you can literally run us over in a rented truck and we won't do shit. As it stands right now, something like 11-13% of immigration into the US is "white" - that needs to be changed unless we want to see things become even more ludicrous.

If you took away the gov't programs that are coincidentally aimed towards illegal/quasi-legal immigrants it'd solve half our problems.

I literally don't disagree with any of these points. :shrug:

But I would not say this is the extent of the white nationalist platform by any means.

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #132 on: November 18, 2017, 05:19:14 PM »
+9
Thanks for reminding us of our common ground, wow. I think we can all agree that you should kill yourself.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus! Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #133 on: November 18, 2017, 06:19:10 PM »
+5
Thanks for reminding us of our common ground, wow. I think we can all agree that you should kill yourself.

LOL. You bitch about me replying with gifs and smilies, then I write out post after post of considered debate with you and you just answer with a bunch of hyperbole like this:

Gee I dunno man, I guess all those Pieds Noirs and jews that got literally ethnically cleansed out of Algeria was LITERALLY ANUDDAH SHOAH. The massive ethnic cleansing of greeks/turks between each other was a GENOCIDE, oy vey! Yes, all those weepy memorials and movies and non-stop "NEVER FORGET" surrounding these tragic events. Hey Dog-O, maybe widden your perspective outside your ethnocentric frame of mind, you dumb navel-gazing faggot. Open your eyes to the reality of the world beyond your hypothetical moral puzzles designed only to coddle your pathetic bugman Disney kumbaya perception of the world and human nature. You're not trying to arrive at a truth, you're just trying to make sure it fits into your preconceived frame of reference. Oy vey this sounds dangerously close to naziism, the only thing in my mind dictionary I can possibly relate this to, because I'm a dumb ignorant cunt that knows nothing!

Or this:

>Oy vey this is literally another Holocaust in the making! How can you justify not wanting to be drowned out in a tidal wave of niggers! I declare you are no better than HITLER!
>this is not REEEEE

How about just answering my question:
If the only way to save America is to make it a white nation, how do you do that? What do you do with the Indians? Blacks and Hispanic families who have been here for hundreds of years? Chinese who have been here for 3 or 4 generations? When you declare "America is a White Nation, founded by Whites and for Whites" what do you do with the millions of non-whites who are here? Deport them? Strip them of citizenship?

Every discussion I've seen from white nationalists goes 2 ways, and I guarantee you'll see those here. The first is some tinfoil unworkable idea where whites rise up, institute fascism, take to the streets and street fight minorities, and then the govt deports all minorities or carves the US up and portions part up to the whites and a small part to minorities. Anyone who is non white and chooses to stay in the White America becomes a second class citizen with less rights.

The other is a vague "Well I'm not one of those crazy white supremacists, I'm reasonable! Don't paint me with that brush!" And they have very vague plans which boil down to:

2) ???

What is your plan to save White America, Franzo? What does it look like and how does it play out?

:jesse:

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #134 on: November 18, 2017, 06:26:44 PM »
+3
As opposed to your "answer", which is to stay the course until whites become a minority, because clearly things will get better then. I did answer your question, if you had bothered to even make a cursory check on wikipedia the events I mentioned, which lol of course you didn't. You want someone to come out and say "YES I want to kill all the niggers, and the jews, and every minority, and their little dogs too, just like THE NAZIS! ONLY THEN WILL WE BE PURE! WITNESS ME!", so you can confirm your bugman suspicions. Finally you will have pierced through the taqqiya shield of neo-nazi larpers and uncovered their true hidden motives, one of relentless genocide until they are sated!

Hey maybe things will get better and a point will be reached when physical removal isn't the only option, but you're way more optimistic than I am, naively so. Stupidly so, even. Retardedly so.

Duwango

• Unperson
  • https://discord.gg/EKbe59S
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous You can't know! Fascist
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #135 on: November 18, 2017, 07:41:52 PM »
+10
I'm not particularly interested in going :888: over this topic right now, but I'd like to address this portion nonetheless.

I have a different perspective of America than most of the white nationalist Americans do here, and they will castigate me for saying it and call it wrong. I believe that America is not a White Nation. I believe it was founded by white Anglos, but over time (BEFORE the Immigration Act of 1965) it embraced people from Germany, Poland, Italy, Ireland. It freed the black slaves and made them citizens. It made the Indians citizens. It accepted Chinese and Mexicans. Yes, Americans of 50 years ago, 75 years ago, 100 years ago were more racist. White culture was more prevalent, and discrimination was codified by law. But this changed over the course of the past 150 years or so. This is the America I grew up in.

My belief is that America can be a nation of all races and religions, so long as the immigrants want to be here and assimilate to the main culture. But that main culture is not heterogeneously white European. This makes it very different from France.

No. America is a country build by and for Europeans. This is not even remotely a white nationalist outlook. I'm a Rhinebastard, and even I know that the only reason nogs and other demographics of politically preferred pigmentation happen to exist in this country at all is out of sheer privileged and courtesy; they're not really entitled to "rights" because most of them are more than willing to sell them and their firstborn for neo-marxist brownie points in a heartbeat. The Anglosphere has proved time and again that it is utterly inept with the management of race "relations" or lack thereof. For assimilation to happen would require a reason for tacos, chinkertons, mudslime etc. to put up with each other, which is simply never going to happen, especially in the country of freedumbs. The only way to effectively put them on a leash would require the presence of a Muammar Gaddafi style leader, and quite frankly no one wants that, at least not in this moment in time.

Don't get me wrong, I detest white nationalists for many reasons. But it's not surprising in the slightest that, with the exception of Soros-bought muh civil rights gibs elementals, non-whites are more than willing to let the deus vult meme nazis get what they want as far as reduced immigration, kebab removal etc are concerned. Whether we like it or not, it's a necessary evil.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #136 on: November 18, 2017, 09:37:40 PM »
+18
Multiculturalism doesn't work because nobody can actually explain how or why multiculturalism benefits the host (read: white) country.  It's usually something that happens because the host country is either lied to, threatened, or otherwise forced into it.

David Hoggs Secret Meme Lab

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #137 on: November 18, 2017, 09:40:43 PM »
+14
Multiculturalism doesn't work because nobody can actually explain how or why multiculturalism benefits the host (read: white) country.  It's usually something that happens because the host country is either lied to, threatened, or otherwise forced into it.

ETHNIC.  RESTAURANTS.
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #138 on: November 18, 2017, 09:56:54 PM »
+9

ETHNIC.  RESTAURANTS.

GIVE ME ERITREAN FOOD AT 3AM OR GIVE ME DEATH!

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #139 on: November 18, 2017, 10:39:04 PM »
+1
the only reason nogs and other demographics of politically preferred pigmentation happen to exist in this country at all is out of sheer privileged and courtesy; they're not really entitled to "rights" because most of them are more than willing to sell them and their firstborn for neo-marxist brownie points in a heartbeat.

Yeah, that's a tenable idea: non whites aren't entitled to rights in the US. Are you high?

I'm also not parsing what you are saying--are you German? Are you talking about Germany or the US? If so please don't be like Franzo and project your problems with immigrants in the last 10 years onto us or try and conflate that with 150 years of race relations in the US.

As opposed to your "answer", which is to stay the course until whites become a minority, because clearly things will get better then. I did answer your question, if you had bothered to even make a cursory check on wikipedia the events I mentioned, which lol of course you didn't. You want someone to come out and say "YES I want to kill all the niggers, and the jews, and every minority, and their little dogs too, just like THE NAZIS! ONLY THEN WILL WE BE PURE! WITNESS ME!", so you can confirm your bugman suspicions. Finally you will have pierced through the taqqiya shield of neo-nazi larpers and uncovered their true hidden motives, one of relentless genocide until they are sated!

Hey maybe things will get better and a point will be reached when physical removal isn't the only option, but you're way more optimistic than I am, naively so. Stupidly so, even. Retardedly so.

I never said to "stay the course." As to your referencing of times when 3rd world countries kicked out whites or genocided each other, how is that a solution for us? Are you saying "because they did it, we should?"

So I'm dumb. Explain it to me like a child then. I'm not calling you a Nazi. Explain in simple terms what your realistic solution would be to make America a White Homeland.

Duwango

• Unperson
  • https://discord.gg/EKbe59S
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous You can't know! Fascist
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #140 on: November 19, 2017, 04:36:23 AM »
+11
Yeah, that's a tenable idea: non whites aren't entitled to rights in the US. Are you high?

America has no obligation to give rights to welfare colonists from failed Spanish colonies, Abrahamic desert shitholes, gook jungles etc. Trump was voted into office specifically to chop down on those undesirables; unless they are diplomatic personnel, they should absolutely fuck off and die. The USA has already been generous enough as it is with emancipating the slaves, and that's about as far it should go for assimilation.

Tick off the list: Fiefdoms, neverending grievance shakedowns and literal alien cultures that hate each other and hate where they live, to mention a few. Every big city in America is uninhabitable thanks to the 1965 immigration bill. Those could've survived the great northern migration of nogs seeking for better jobs, because hey, they are Americans and they sure as hell deserve those opportunities more than any of the "undocumented children" from Central American fuckholes.

Again, they're only in the USA out of priviledge and courtesy. Personally, I'm willing to give the nogs who came there as slaves and their descendants the benefit of a doubt but I can only speak for myself. I don't know if the WN larpers will be as generous, but that's another shitshow in itself.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: November 19, 2017, 06:31:30 AM »
+10
2) ???

It should be pointed out that white birthrates were up in 2016 and that minority birthrates in 2016 were at record lows.  For the first time in a couple of years, there were more white babies being born than non-white babies.

This is obviously a biased site but here you go: http://www.occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #142 on: November 19, 2017, 08:12:43 AM »
+19

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #143 on: November 19, 2017, 09:48:06 AM »
+6

Did you think this was adressed to you Dog-O? I'm not sure but the way you quote it sure seems like it. The "wow" in there isn't a "wow, I just can't even, just wow" it's a "wow" the psychopathic narcissist resident tranny.

And yes Dog-O, I have the revolutionary idea that we aren't actually so supremely superior to all other ethnicities on the planet that we can afford to abdicate our ethnic identity, that our moral and social structures aren't the logical end-goal of every human collective and civilization. "Eh, you want to act like some sort of 3rd world country and actually embrace ethnic nationalism? But then we wouldn't even be Superior White Westerners anymore! Anything that makes up special and unique would evaporate like dew in the morning sun! We would be no better than *shudder* the uncivilized races! Actually thinking about your collective benefit in terms of your ethnic group, really, like some kind of dirty minority. Shameful".
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 09:55:02 AM by Franzo »

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #144 on: November 19, 2017, 10:13:52 AM »
+14
In all sincerity I believe most liberals of goon age think real life is like a video game and you should diversify your population to get more overall passive benefits, like an RPG or simulation builder. Also ethnic restaurants lol. But seriously, they think it makes the nation more interesting or better overall so long as they don't have to see any of it. They live in 100% white neighborhoods, bemoan how awful white people are and just think "gee, the diversity is making things better because: ????" But hey, they aren't living in bad cities themselves. Can't see it, no problems exist.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #146 on: November 19, 2017, 11:00:12 AM »

Did you think this was adressed to you Dog-O? I'm not sure but the way you quote it sure seems like it. The "wow" in there isn't a "wow, I just can't even, just wow" it's a "wow" the psychopathic narcissist resident tranny.

And yes Dog-O, I have the revolutionary idea that we aren't actually so supremely superior to all other ethnicities on the planet that we can afford to abdicate our ethnic identity, that our moral and social structures aren't the logical end-goal of every human collective and civilization. "Eh, you want to act like some sort of 3rd world country and actually embrace ethnic nationalism? But then we wouldn't even be Superior White Westerners anymore! Anything that makes up special and unique would evaporate like dew in the morning sun! We would be no better than *shudder* the uncivilized races! Actually thinking about your collective benefit in terms of your ethnic group, really, like some kind of dirty minority. Shameful".

Full disclosure, I did think that was addressing me.:facepalm:

Again, you have a different perspective than us in the US. Up until recently, your country had a distinct and fairly uniform cultural heritage going back centuries. 200 years ago we were majority British, but there were Dutch influences in NY, the Indians shaped our frontier and woodsman culture, then you had increasing German immigration, Irish, Italian, Polish. The French in Louisiana. Spanish in TX and CA. And that's just "white" culture (if you look at Spain influenced colonial culture of the  rich landowning class out west). Then 150 years ago we freed the blacks--though their culture had an influence on Southern culture before that. We hada lot of Chinese coming to the western states for the railroads.

Saying we want to go back to celebrating the American ethnicity and culture is not as easy as it is in France.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: November 19, 2017, 11:05:51 AM »

America has no obligation to give rights to welfare colonists from failed Spanish colonies, Abrahamic desert shitholes, gook jungles etc. Trump was voted into office specifically to chop down on those undesirables; unless they are diplomatic personnel, they should absolutely fuck off and die. The USA has already been generous enough as it is with emancipating the slaves, and that's about as far it should go for assimilation.

Tick off the list: Fiefdoms, neverending grievance shakedowns and literal alien cultures that hate each other and hate where they live, to mention a few. Every big city in America is uninhabitable thanks to the 1965 immigration bill. Those could've survived the great northern migration of nogs seeking for better jobs, because hey, they are Americans and they sure as hell deserve those opportunities more than any of the "undocumented children" from Central American fuckholes.

Again, they're only in the USA out of priviledge and courtesy. Personally, I'm willing to give the nogs who came there as slaves and their descendants the benefit of a doubt but I can only speak for myself. I don't know if the WN larpers will be as generous, but that's another shitshow in itself.

So you really think we can somehow strip citizenship and rights from hispanics, jews, asians, etc. Everyone but slave descended blacks and whites? How does this work, legally? How do you get the majority of Americans, even whites to accept it? You do realize this is completely counter to the entire philosophy of America, going back to the founding, right? Shit, even though they had slaves, a slave could be freed and have rights and own property.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #148 on: November 19, 2017, 11:14:41 AM »
+10
Just fukken lol if you think rights are something the government gives you

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #149 on: November 19, 2017, 11:21:04 AM »
+9
I don't think it's a coincidence that this same ethnic replacement driven by progressives is happening simultaneously in the US, Western Europe and the Commonwealth countries, all majority white. The EU is at the point where it's trying to enforce the same suicide pact on eastern Europe, who aren't retarded enough to embrace it. The situation of the US and a lot of european countries is very similar, it just differs on the details. So your hordes of third world "refugees" and immigrants aren't as bad as ours, congrats (and given the sort of sick shit Mexican, Guatemalan, Salvadorean, etc, etc "hispanics" do in their own countries even that is arguable. You could make the case some parts of Mexico are more dangerous and bloody than even the worst sandnigger shithole).

Agree to disagree I guess, at least for now. We're going to keep butting heads on this because it's two irreconcileable world views. You've convinced yourself your nation really is blessed by a higher power that has turned your soil magical, and that a land of dark burgers in which whites are a minority is nothing to be wary of. I think the clock is ticking and the window of opportunity to reverse the ultimate goal of Clown World is closing, and so do a lot of other people, yes, even your Noble Americans who clutch Muh Constitution, Muh Civic Nationalism and Muh American Exceptionalism to their bosoms in comfort.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 11:23:18 AM by Franzo »