;

Author Topic: Modern liberalism is a mental disorder  (Read 45694 times)

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: Modern liberalism is a mental disorder
« Reply #150 on: November 19, 2017, 11:22:52 AM »
+8
http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2017/11/17/new-jersey-schools-will-not-require-medical-proof-transgender-student-athletes-compete/

Even more interesting is this article, because of where it's from:

http://www.courant.com/sports/hc-jacobs-column-yearwood-transgender-0531-20170530-column.html

It's from the Hartford CT Courant.This is one of the papers that does major coverage of the UCONN Women's basketball team and Geno Auremma. The women's team is a powerhouse and arguably more important than the men's team.

Once these transgender HS boys start filtering to the college level, it will destroy UCONN. Any 3rd rate school can have a couple of trans players and beat them. Guys who can't hack it on a competitive men's team in HS or college can go trans and be like Michael Jordan on women's teams, Juwanna Mann style.

In 10 years, women's HS and college athletics will be just mixed trans and women's teams, with a majorty trans basis. Since the bar is so low to be a declared trans, a guy would not have to even change his name, clothes, sexual orientation, take hormones or have surgery. Women's sports will pretty much just be men's jv teams with a couple of high performing women. The WNBA will be over.

What will really be interesting is that as women complain and are declared transphobic, I expect a push from the left to cover them by calling for the elimination of men's and women's teams in general and quotas for the new mixed teams to have women. This will also  necessitate rules changes to nerf football and basketball so women can play--no tackling, shorter rims, etc. That will in turn piss off donors and ticket buyers and kill a lot of big college revenue.

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Lutheran Better dead than red Deplorables Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #151 on: November 19, 2017, 11:53:45 AM »
+5
You do realize this is completely counter to the entire philosophy of America, going back to the founding, right?

Except it doesn't.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 11:57:22 AM by Duwango »

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #152 on: November 19, 2017, 12:54:59 PM »
You do realize this is completely counter to the entire philosophy of America, going back to the founding, right?

Except it doesn't.

So you really think we can somehow strip citizenship and rights from hispanics, jews, asians, etc. Everyone but slave descended blacks and whites? How does this work, legally? How do you get the majority of Americans, even whites to accept it?

America was founded as a slave owning nation where only white, property owning males had the right to vote. You think we can make all that happen again and turn back 200 years of giving people more rights and freedoms? You really want to live in a fascist society where rights and speech are restricted, so long as it's not you?

Maybe that was how America was founded, but it's not America I was born into.

The Soys Of Summer

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #153 on: November 19, 2017, 01:12:18 PM »
+9
So you really think we can somehow strip citizenship and rights from hispanics, jews, asians, etc. Everyone but slave descended blacks and whites? How does this work, legally? How do you get the majority of Americans, even whites to accept it?

America was founded as a slave owning nation where only white, property owning males had the right to vote. You think we can make all that happen again and turn back 200 years of giving people more rights and freedoms? You really want to live in a fascist society where rights and speech are restricted, so long as it's not you?

How many Hispanics, Asians and Muslims are here either illegally or on some bullshit temporary visa status? How many of these Marxist agitators are off the boat immigrants? Do you think they're concerned with your "rights" or the foundation of the country? (Both of which they want destroyed)

Why should people who are here to exploit our lax immigration laws be allowed to stay? Why should an openly hostile culture (Islam) be allowed to remain here?

I don't want to live in a Fascist society but you realize the very people you're defending are attempting to restrict your speech?

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Grenouille Generation Identitaire You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #154 on: November 19, 2017, 01:14:31 PM »
+3
Thanks for reminding us of our common ground, wow. I think we can all agree that you should kill yourself.

Full disclosure, I did think that was addressing me.:facepalm:

I thought the ever popular "kill yourself wow" meme would've given it away. Really the only solution is to encourage wow to kill itself more often, to avoid future misunderstandings.

jabba

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #155 on: November 19, 2017, 02:14:09 PM »
+9
The reason they are called "rights" is because they are not granted to you by the government. At least, that's the argument, put in place as a way to ensure that the government cannot ever take them away.

Anyway, living in the US is not a right, and that's all that matters.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #156 on: November 19, 2017, 04:21:54 PM »
+5
I'm really impressed that in trying to get down to the brass tacks and stand his ground in this thread Dog-O found the time to pull another "some alt-right guy was exposed as a nazi bet you all feel dumb now HUH" limp-out at the same time. Makes the reading here pretty funny in retrospect.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #157 on: November 19, 2017, 07:16:46 PM »

How many Hispanics, Asians and Muslims are here either illegally or on some bullshit temporary visa status? How many of these Marxist agitators are off the boat immigrants? Do you think they're concerned with your "rights" or the foundation of the country? (Both of which they want destroyed)

Why should people who are here to exploit our lax immigration laws be allowed to stay? Why should an openly hostile culture (Islam) be allowed to remain here?

I don't want to live in a Fascist society but you realize the very people you're defending are attempting to restrict your speech?

I want the illegal aliens gone; that's why I voted for Trump. I do not think that that Duwango wants to stop there.

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Lutheran Better dead than red Deplorables Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #158 on: November 19, 2017, 07:23:53 PM »
+12

Except it doesn't.

No one cares about the circumstances in which you were born into; that has nothing to do with this convo.

Most of those groups are absolutely alien (they do not interact with regular American citizens or even with each other) and are little more than chess pieces for the Cloward-Piven strategy. The vast majority of the (citizen) population has already decided that state-sanctioned multiculturalism is an overpriced clusterfuck that has never benefited anyone ever. You are painfully obtuse by pretending there isn't wide support for sending the anchor babies and ackbars back where they belong.

No one is talking about restricting speech and rights. The gibs elemental creatures don't deserve either in the first place, so there is nothing to be restricted. You can quit with the phony, disingenuous outrage now.

I want the illegal aliens gone; that's why I voted for Trump. I do not think that that Duwango wants to stop there.

Nah, you don't want them gone. That much is already glaringly clear enough.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #159 on: November 19, 2017, 07:35:57 PM »
+4
You've convinced yourself your nation really is blessed by a higher power that has turned your soil magical,

No you stupid frog, these ideas are clearly enumerated in the founding documents of America (the people who saved you from the Germans and your inability to actually fight a war. Twice).

Men are born with rights that we don’t allow the government to infringe or curtail

Your inability to understand that simple idea is why no one should take your dumb ideas seriously.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #160 on: November 19, 2017, 07:42:52 PM »
+17

Except it doesn't.

No one cares about the circumstances in which you were born into; that has nothing to do with this convo.

This is very important. We're talking about the fundamental nature and character of the American nation, not "what America was like a few decades ago". Imagine for a second that America continues towards a Bad End, and in the future - let's say 2060 - there's a critically endangered Principled Conservative™ left lecturing people on the HyperNet (translated from broken Spanish):

IN THE AMERICA I WAS BORN INTO, THE YEAR OF OUR SCIENCE 2017, WE ONLY HAD GAY MARRIAGE AND NEARLY-UNLIMITED ACCESS TO ABORTION, NOT ULTRA POLY-TRANS QUEERUNIONS AND FOURTH-TRIMESTER ABORTION VANS. THERE WAS A TINY NICHE AVAILABLE TO RACISTS (I'M TOTALLY NOT ONE, BY THE WAY, JUST ASK MY MUSLIM LATINX WIFE OR HER SON) ON THE OUTDATED INTERNET BACK THEN, BECAUSE WE STILL VALUED FREE-BUT-RESPONSIBLE-NON-HATE-COMMUNICATION; WE DIDN'T AUTOMATICALLY ADD WORKERS TO THE RE-EDUCATION BLACKLIST FOR THINKING "IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE" (IT'S NOT, BY THE WAY, I RECOGNIZE MY UNEARNED PRIVILEGE). WE VIGOROUSLY DEBATED IN THE MARKETPLACE OF IDEAS FOR AT LEAST TWO POSTS BEFORE REPORTING THEM TO THE FACEBOOK CIVIL MONITORS OR THE TWITTER COMPLIANCE SQUAD, JUST AS EL PRESIDENTE WASHINGTON INTENDED. BELIEVE ME, I'M NOT A GIGANAZI WRONGTHINKER, I JUST WANT TO RETURN TO THE AMERICA I WAS BORN INTO, WHERE A GAY BLACK MAN WITH THE MIDDLE NAME HUSSEIN COULD SERVE CONSECUTIVE TERMS AND ANTIFA ONLY OCCASIONALLY BEAT PEOPLE IN THE STREETS. ALL OF YOU CRAZY REACTIONARIES WHO BELIEVE THAT WHITES SHOULD MAYBE BE THE LARGEST MINORITY GROUP IN THE UNITED STATES RATHER THAN THE THIRD- OR FOURTH-LARGEST WILL NEVER CONVINCE THE MAJORITY OF UNDOCUMENTED DREAMVOTERS TO JOIN YOU IN YOUR TWISTED HATE - THAT'S NOT AMERICA, THAT'S MORE LIKE THE THIRD REICH. HARUMPH.

The Founders were admittedly pretty forward-thinking guys, politically at least, but just imagine the reaction you'd get if you could somehow travel back to the signing of the Declaration of Independence and ask, "Sirs, is it your intention that this nation you are now forming should one day be filled with mongrel, half-breed Spanish peasants, Mohammedans, Chinamen, and all manner of other heathens and foreigners? Is that why you've committed yourselves to this undertaking?"
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Fascist Ave Maria United Statesian Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #161 on: November 19, 2017, 07:49:01 PM »
Duwango you should hit up Mandy. You sound like you're just her type.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #162 on: November 19, 2017, 08:20:11 PM »
+11
New username: Giganazi Wrongthinker

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #163 on: November 19, 2017, 09:25:06 PM »
No one is talking about restricting speech and rights. The gibs elemental creatures don't deserve either in the first place, so there is nothing to be restricted. You can quit with the phony, disingenuous outrage now.

lol yes, all non whites are subhuman creatures that deserve no rights in America. This is a reasonable thing you will surely convince everyone of. :rolleyes:

Nah, you don't want them gone. That much is already glaringly clear enough.

Because I don't want all nonwhites gone I must be lying about wanting immigrants gone.  Sure.

This is very important. We're talking about the fundamental nature and character of the American nation, not "what America was like a few decades ago".

We have a fundamental disagreement on what America is.You seem to feel that America should be returned to what it was founded as--a republic by and for white, landowning males. These were the ones who the rights in the Declaration and Constitution were meant for. Am I correct?

I am not trying to call you a nazi here, I'm just trying to understand and not put words in your mouth.

I don't find this to be a desireable or practical goal. I think that America was founded on that, but it changed. Over time, decades before our grandfathers were born, they gave rights to non landowners, let in more people from different places, freed the slaves, let women vote. I don't see those things as bad, or do I see how to turn back the clock on them. But that also does not mean I want illegals here. Or unassimilated immigrants. Or to see us become Mexico or Mecca.

As a side note, you seem to differentiate between some whites, like Irish, Italians, Eastern Euros and others, like hispanics or jews. But in your theoretical conversation with the Founders, you do understand that they would have been as horrified at the idea of Irish or Polish having voting rights as they would Muslims or Chinese? To truly restore America, you would have to restrict rights to purebred, landowning male descendents of British colonists.

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #164 on: November 19, 2017, 09:49:22 PM »
+10
lol yes, all non whites are subhuman creatures that deserve no rights in America. This is a reasonable thing you will surely convince everyone of. :rolleyes:

Are you done agreeing with yourself? I'd prefer if you'd just quit with the low-effort attempts at concern trolling and just admit you don't want anything to change because "THIS ISN'T DA 'MERICA I WAS BORN IN :qq:".

Because I don't want all nonwhites gone I must be lying about wanting immigrants gone.  Sure.

You can quit with the Alinskite posturing as well. The issue is clearly not the issue on your end. You don't want them gone, simple as that.

E; Me and Franzo Nigger are now evenly matched in post count.  :coolmad:

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Metal Fan Deplorables Generation Identitaire Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Better dead than red The Gentry old Goon or Ex-Goon For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #165 on: November 19, 2017, 10:35:00 PM »
+9
There is a middle ground between "White Nationalist" and "Open Borders."

Not anymore unfortunately.

I don't believe there is such a thing as a "white nationalism", there's just "nationalism" which is sometimes exhibited by "white" cultures.

Which is why the best route is to use propaganda to spread the idea of American Nationalism to blacks, hispanics, and others who are assimilated. Right now, the left owns minorities. They claim all minorities as their own, and trick them into thinking "if you aren't liberal, if you don't side with us and agree with all our causes, you are betraying your own people." But there are a lot of non-whites who are multigenerational American and very much assimilated. It's the leftists who try to drive that wedge and tell them "no, if you support American Nationalism you are supporting White Supremacy because they are one and the same."

It's not. Don't give the left that power.

I've asked this question to many civnats and I have yet to receive anything even remotely resembling a coherent response:

"How do you get minorities to care about American values or right wing ideas?  What is the method we need to use in order to turn these people into Thomas Sowell rather than Jessie Jackson? 

I have never received an answer to this question because literally no one knows.  Converting 80% of minorities to Republicans is not merely a difficult task, it is an impossible one.  The difference between us white nationalists and you Civic nationalists is that we are willing to admit that it can't be done whereas you all will simply wordsmith your way into delusion without ever offering a solution.  You'll post about based niggers or based spice or based gooks without explaining how we reach these people and how we get them to give a damn about a culture built for and by whites.  You'll go on about assimilation and never talk about the methods needed to convince these people that Western cultural heritage is important to them despite them having zero reasons to care and zero ties to the culture.  You'll talk about Western ideas and such yet you never give a reason as to how we get them to care about Western ideas over their origin country's ideas.  What makes our culture superior to theirs and why would they give a shit about preserving ours when their entire familial history and cultural heritage lies in a total foreign culture.

I know you can't answer these questions because there are no valid answers.  I have zero idea how you do this and neither does any other white nationalist.  We are all Alt Right because the only real solution is keeping them out and getting them to leave.

Quoting this because Dog-o has yet to respond to it.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #166 on: November 19, 2017, 10:37:14 PM »
+16
Redo the whole welfare system where people need to work and essentially fend for themselves and essentially become invested in society.

That way people start to value things, 70% of black children are born under welfare it's no surprise at the crime statistics because they're mirroring how people act in a socialist system.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #167 on: November 19, 2017, 11:02:16 PM »
+5
Jews aren't white. Semetic (not European) and non-christian = not white.

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #168 on: November 19, 2017, 11:05:49 PM »
+14
seriously like most of our problems could be solved by just shutting off the gibs

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #169 on: November 19, 2017, 11:10:45 PM »
+5
Jews aren't white. Semetic (not European) and non-christian = not white.

Ashkenazis/Sephardis have some ties to Indo-Europeans, so #NotAllOfThem are strictly Semitic trash. Yiddish is certainly more pleasant to listen to than fucking Hebrew.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Fascist Ave Maria United Statesian Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #170 on: November 19, 2017, 11:21:20 PM »
+2
Just to reiterate for the class, Duwango thinks that because Dog-O doesn't want to strip all rights from non-whites hr can't possibly want to stop illegal immigration. OBVIOUSLY you need to think of non-whites as subhuman to be against illegals. Obviously.

And you fashy faggots upvote this lunatic just lol

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #172 on: November 19, 2017, 11:38:04 PM »
+12
You don't have to strip any rights to make non-assimilating legal immigrants leave.

Without government assistance and job opportunities catering to their special needs, such as inability to speak english or lack of desire to function according to American standards in the workforce, they would have no reason to stay here. At that point they would either work on the needed adjustments or go back to their homelands where they can behave the way they want to.

Illegal ones can GTFO though, no reason whatsoever to allow them to stay, they have no right to.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #173 on: November 20, 2017, 01:23:33 AM »
There is a middle ground between "White Nationalist" and "Open Borders."

Not anymore unfortunately.

I don't believe there is such a thing as a "white nationalism", there's just "nationalism" which is sometimes exhibited by "white" cultures.

Which is why the best route is to use propaganda to spread the idea of American Nationalism to blacks, hispanics, and others who are assimilated. Right now, the left owns minorities. They claim all minorities as their own, and trick them into thinking "if you aren't liberal, if you don't side with us and agree with all our causes, you are betraying your own people." But there are a lot of non-whites who are multigenerational American and very much assimilated. It's the leftists who try to drive that wedge and tell them "no, if you support American Nationalism you are supporting White Supremacy because they are one and the same."

It's not. Don't give the left that power.

I've asked this question to many civnats and I have yet to receive anything even remotely resembling a coherent response:

"How do you get minorities to care about American values or right wing ideas?  What is the method we need to use in order to turn these people into Thomas Sowell rather than Jessie Jackson? 

I have never received an answer to this question because literally no one knows.  Converting 80% of minorities to Republicans is not merely a difficult task, it is an impossible one.  The difference between us white nationalists and you Civic nationalists is that we are willing to admit that it can't be done whereas you all will simply wordsmith your way into delusion without ever offering a solution.  You'll post about based niggers or based spice or based gooks without explaining how we reach these people and how we get them to give a damn about a culture built for and by whites.  You'll go on about assimilation and never talk about the methods needed to convince these people that Western cultural heritage is important to them despite them having zero reasons to care and zero ties to the culture.  You'll talk about Western ideas and such yet you never give a reason as to how we get them to care about Western ideas over their origin country's ideas.  What makes our culture superior to theirs and why would they give a shit about preserving ours when their entire familial history and cultural heritage lies in a total foreign culture.

I know you can't answer these questions because there are no valid answers.  I have zero idea how you do this and neither does any other white nationalist.  We are all Alt Right because the only real solution is keeping them out and getting them to leave.

Quoting this because Dog-o has yet to respond to it.

Well for starters:
You don't have to strip any rights to make non-assimilating legal immigrants leave.

Without government assistance and job opportunities catering to their special needs, such as inability to speak english or lack of desire to function according to American standards in the workforce, they would have no reason to stay here. At that point they would either work on the needed adjustments or go back to their homelands where they can behave the way they want to.

Illegal ones can GTFO though, no reason whatsoever to allow them to stay, they have no right to.

Also a more stringent citizenship program, cultural training classes where they learn to accept and be a part of American culture. And, as I said economic incentives to move to areas that aren't full of their kind. I know it sucks having Abdul and Hajiba move into your suburban neighborhood, but better that than they go to Little Shariatown in Michigan where they just keep speaking Durka Durka and refuse to follow any US cultural norms.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #174 on: November 20, 2017, 02:08:45 AM »
+9
Also a more stringent citizenship program, cultural training classes where they learn to accept and be a part of American culture. And, as I said economic incentives to move to areas that aren't full of their kind. I know it sucks having Abdul and Hajiba move into your suburban neighborhood, but better that than they go to Little Shariatown in Michigan where they just keep speaking Durka Durka and refuse to follow any US cultural norms.

Do you know of any "cultural training programs" that have been successful? Because I can't think of any. This process takes years, if not decades, and it starts with the immigrant's desire to assimilate and become part of the nation. If this desire is missing, all dem programz will help by fuck-all.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare