;

Author Topic: Modern liberalism is a mental disorder  (Read 40922 times)

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
Re: Modern liberalism is a mental disorder
« Reply #100 on: November 18, 2017, 07:13:05 AM »
+19
Yes, Americans of 50 years ago, 75 years ago, 100 years ago were more racist. White culture was more prevalent, and discrimination was codified by law. But this changed over the course of the past 150 years or so. This is the America I grew up in.

My belief is that America can be a nation of all races and religions, so long as the immigrants want to be here and assimilate to the main culture. But that main culture is not heterogeneously white European.

:wrong:

The America you grew up in is a farcical joke based on postmodernist wishful thinking, and you've been endlessly bombarbed with propaganda praising this situation since your birth, same as any other white person from a western country that is undergoing mass immigration from the third world since the late 60's. Basically for you the only parts of american culture and civilization worth saving are the ones that emerged 50 years ago whose goals are the deliberate obliteration of the, yes, EXPLICITLY WHITE AND EUROPEAN nature of the US since its inception, both demographically and culturally. The America you grew up in has been literally shrinking the proportion of white people DELIBERATELY. The history of "your" america is one of self-loathing decline.

"You can be against multicultural ethnic replacement of white people and still think the Noble ideas that lead to it are worthwhile!"  :lolno:. Do you even listen to your self-contradicting maudlin retardedness? Why do you pretend you are somehow standing nobly against cultural marxist positions when you embrace and promote their stances and conclusions wholeheartedly? You're not some sort of perfectly neutral centrist delicately balanced between two extreme radical opinions, you're a cowardly fucking piece of shit that has embraced the destructive status quo and wants to pretend it's some sort of noble and courageous gesture.

And yes, ethnic nationalism has been demonized so much as an ebil badwrong REEEE NAZI stance that practically the only people willing to openly embrace it are neo-nazis in the western world. And you think this is a good and normal thing, of course, because you're a fucking moronic bugman who, again, cannot look past his "SUPREMELY MORAL" stances to the reality of the world. You can preach your american exceptionalism all you like, it's clearly a pathetic cover to justify your embrace of cultural marxism all while pretending to reject it. "N-no guys, you don't understand 'Murica is different, we can totally absorb millions of foreigners that loathe us and turn them into proud flag waving burgers, our magical soil really is magic!".

Hylock Goyshekel, Esq

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: November 18, 2017, 08:24:24 AM »
+10
I have a different perspective of America than most of the white nationalist Americans do here, and they will castigate me for saying it and call it wrong. I believe that America is not a White Nation. I believe it was founded by white Anglos, but over time (BEFORE the Immigration Act of 1965) it embraced people from Germany, Poland, Italy, Ireland. It freed the black slaves and made them citizens. It made the Indians citizens. It accepted Chinese and Mexicans. Yes, Americans of 50 years ago, 75 years ago, 100 years ago were more racist. White culture was more prevalent, and discrimination was codified by law. But this changed over the course of the past 150 years or so. This is the America I grew up in.

My belief is that America can be a nation of all races and religions, so long as the immigrants want to be here and assimilate to the main culture. But that main culture is not heterogeneously white European. This makes it very different from France.

This is true.  The fact you seem to be whiffing on completely is that not very many immigrants believe in the tenets that make America great.  What you seem to think makes assimilation is talking the language, celebrating the holidays, etc, and while that is a start, that's not actual assimilation.  White culture has been superior at least since the Mongol Empire (and even then there is some ambiguity to how Aryan Genghis Khan was), and it has created success and wealth far in excess of what other major nations have done for the last 500 years.  By changing the makeup of the people, you do change their value systems, and this is very very clear when you look at the places where immigrants have settled and become the majority.  They all inevitably turn into slums and gibmedats money pits.  They are no longer America in any realistic way and if they were cut off from everything, they would quickly revert to third world status.

You've seen evidence for decades now about how unchecked immigration destroys countries, and which can no longer be censored by media.  It seems a little crazy how you think a multicultural America will do anything but what it has done so far, which is to cause unproductive clashes of value systems that ultimately destroy progress.

Although I don't necessarily disagree with the first part of Dog's heartfelt Jim Acosta-esque soliloquy (I am a Jew after all), the reality out there is much less cozy. I'd like to think America is a nation of strong-willed individuals with respect for private property, free association, pure meritocracy, and the belief that a person is entitled to the fruits of their labor, be they worth five, six, seven, or eight figures. If everyone coming into the country actually held these tenets as true, I would have little cause for concern - but let's be real here, with the exception of perhaps some of the Pajeets and Koreans/other Azns, there is next to zero assimilation going on. As the ratio of various "POC" groups changes, the rhetoric has not become one of civic inclusiveness but of identity-based insurrection. Our culture and institutions have become so thoroughly toxic and subverted that it is now common to hear talking heads on TV to bemoan how they're just going to have to wait for "whites to die off" before they can get the collectivist America they dream of. They want us gone - what happens when they become increasingly impatient?

Liberalism is indeed a mental disorder , and committing slow societal suicide while clinging to a past that never existed are two troubling symptoms.

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: November 18, 2017, 08:35:08 AM »
+9
Plenty of people have already made the point elsewhere on other threads, but pretending the incredibly dominating and full on "racist" forceful assimilation of the american Melting Pot is in any way equivalent to Current Year whiny, weak submissive Salad Bowl balkanization is straight up historical illiteracy and ignorance. It's a completely superficial narrative produced by cynics and embraced by useful idiots.

Bringing up the emancipation and Civil Rights integration of blacks into society as some sort of amazing moral accomplishment is even more baffling. Have you paid attention to race-relations and politics in your own nation AT ALL, Dog-O? It's been an unmitigated disaster and only seems to be getting worse over the years, not better. We're at the point where the only "solution" the postmodernists and progressives will accept is the complete eradication of "whiteness". 
« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 08:37:55 AM by Franzo »

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: November 18, 2017, 08:39:10 AM »
+11
From a melting pot to a tossed salad is a pretty good way to describe America in our current year.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Italian Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: November 18, 2017, 09:19:09 AM »
+10
Plenty of people have already made the point elsewhere on other threads, but pretending the incredibly dominating and full on "racist" forceful assimilation of the american Melting Pot is in any way equivalent to Current Year whiny, weak submissive Salad Bowl balkanization is straight up historical illiteracy and ignorance. It's a completely superficial narrative produced by cynics and embraced by useful idiots.

Bringing up the emancipation and Civil Rights integration of blacks into society as some sort of amazing moral accomplishment is even more baffling. Have you paid attention to race-relations and politics in your own nation AT ALL, Dog-O? It's been an unmitigated disaster and only seems to be getting worse over the years, not better. We're at the point where the only "solution" the postmodernists and progressives will accept is the complete eradication of "whiteness".

I mean it really wasn't like this in the 90s/early 2000s. Race was much less of an issue before the brown messiah's rise to power. Yes obviously there were nogs nogging, but you were able to treat them accordingly without being labeled a racist and having your career/life ruined.

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #105 on: November 18, 2017, 09:28:14 AM »
+6
Yeah almost as if there's been some sort of slow progression and that CURRENT YEAR insanity was always the logical end goal of a rhetoric of white self-loathing and guilt for the situation of "PoC", which obviously as powerful and priviledged rulers of the planet they are collectively responsable for.

:adam:

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #106 on: November 18, 2017, 09:49:03 AM »
+12
Holy shit, you are one sad faggot

"DOG STOP REPLYING WITH GIFS AND SMILIES AND ENGAGE US"

"DOG HAHA YOU WROTE TOO MANY WORDS"

Maybe you get a negative reaction because you post the same thing over and over while we're trying to figure out different ways of explaining to you why American Exceptionalism is kind of a myth, and this country will somehow - as if by magic! - turn into Mexico if you bring enough Mexicans here, Constitution be damned. That the future belongs to whoever shows up, and Paco Quintavious Shitnigger VII isn't going to care about "our" traditions or language or culture or laws. On the contrary, he and his six gorillion cousins will laugh and call you an old white faggot (in semi-literate, shitty Spanish, of course) while they stab you to death in the favela formerly known as whatever city you live in.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #107 on: November 18, 2017, 10:00:48 AM »
+3
I have a different perspective of America than most of the white nationalist Americans do here, and they will castigate me for saying it and call it wrong. I believe that America is not a White Nation. I believe it was founded by white Anglos, but over time (BEFORE the Immigration Act of 1965) it embraced people from Germany, Poland, Italy, Ireland. It freed the black slaves and made them citizens. It made the Indians citizens. It accepted Chinese and Mexicans. Yes, Americans of 50 years ago, 75 years ago, 100 years ago were more racist. White culture was more prevalent, and discrimination was codified by law. But this changed over the course of the past 150 years or so. This is the America I grew up in.

My belief is that America can be a nation of all races and religions, so long as the immigrants want to be here and assimilate to the main culture. But that main culture is not heterogeneously white European. This makes it very different from France.

This is true.  The fact you seem to be whiffing on completely is that not very many immigrants believe in the tenets that make America great.  What you seem to think makes assimilation is talking the language, celebrating the holidays, etc, and while that is a start, that's not actual assimilation.  White culture has been superior at least since the Mongol Empire (and even then there is some ambiguity to how Aryan Genghis Khan was), and it has created success and wealth far in excess of what other major nations have done for the last 500 years.  By changing the makeup of the people, you do change their value systems, and this is very very clear when you look at the places where immigrants have settled and become the majority.  They all inevitably turn into slums and gibmedats money pits.  They are no longer America in any realistic way and if they were cut off from everything, they would quickly revert to third world status.

You've seen evidence for decades now about how unchecked immigration destroys countries, and which can no longer be censored by media.  It seems a little crazy how you think a multicultural America will do anything but what it has done so far, which is to cause unproductive clashes of value systems that ultimately destroy progress.

When have I ever said I believe in unchecked immigration?

I do NOT believe in open borders. I do NOT believe in quotas to bring in more of certain ethnic or nationality classes. I think, like Trump, that people should be brought in on the merits of their skills and their desire to assimilate to our culture.

There is a middle ground between "White Nationalist" and "Open Borders."

The Soys Of Summer

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #108 on: November 18, 2017, 10:12:22 AM »
+12

Not anymore unfortunately.

I don't believe there is such a thing as a "white nationalism", there's just "nationalism" which is sometimes exhibited by "white" cultures.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #109 on: November 18, 2017, 10:14:32 AM »
Yes, Americans of 50 years ago, 75 years ago, 100 years ago were more racist. White culture was more prevalent, and discrimination was codified by law. But this changed over the course of the past 150 years or so. This is the America I grew up in.

My belief is that America can be a nation of all races and religions, so long as the immigrants want to be here and assimilate to the main culture. But that main culture is not heterogeneously white European.

:wrong:

The America you grew up in is a farcical joke based on postmodernist wishful thinking, and you've been endlessly bombarbed with propaganda praising this situation since your birth, same as any other white person from a western country that is undergoing mass immigration from the third world since the late 60's. Basically for you the only parts of american culture and civilization worth saving are the ones that emerged 50 years ago whose goals are the deliberate obliteration of the, yes, EXPLICITLY WHITE AND EUROPEAN nature of the US since its inception, both demographically and culturally. The America you grew up in has been literally shrinking the proportion of white people DELIBERATELY. The history of "your" america is one of self-loathing decline.

"You can be against multicultural ethnic replacement of white people and still think the Noble ideas that lead to it are worthwhile!"  :lolno:. Do you even listen to your self-contradicting maudlin retardedness? Why do you pretend you are somehow standing nobly against cultural marxist positions when you embrace and promote their stances and conclusions wholeheartedly? You're not some sort of perfectly neutral centrist delicately balanced between two extreme radical opinions, you're a cowardly fucking piece of shit that has embraced the destructive status quo and wants to pretend it's some sort of noble and courageous gesture.

And yes, ethnic nationalism has been demonized so much as an ebil badwrong REEEE NAZI stance that practically the only people willing to openly embrace it are neo-nazis in the western world. And you think this is a good and normal thing, of course, because you're a fucking moronic bugman who, again, cannot look past his "SUPREMELY MORAL" stances to the reality of the world. You can preach your american exceptionalism all you like, it's clearly a pathetic cover to justify your embrace of cultural marxism all while pretending to reject it. "N-no guys, you don't understand 'Murica is different, we can totally absorb millions of foreigners that loathe us and turn them into proud flag waving burgers, our magical soil really is magic!".

Says the guy who did not live here for 40 years. Your perspective that America should be a Whites Only nation that must expel or legally discriminate against non-whites to survive is a stupid myth which has been perpetuated by white supremacist thinkers for the last 70 years, from the KKK to Aryan Nation to Stormfront. Just because they write self published books and pamphlets full of 888 on it, and just because it conforms to your fantasy of what France would be like if you expelled the Arabs and Africans, doesn't make it true for the US.

Characterizing me as some liberal who wants unchecked immigration of non whites is blatantly false. The entire reason I began to support Trump years ago was because I disagree with unchecked immigration. I think the 1965 Immigration Act should be repealed and we should base immigration on skills and aptitude. I think the citizenship process and education should be overhauled to emphasize assimilation. I think the govt should be promoting assimilation in immigrant communities. I think there should be economic and tax incentives for immigrants to NOT move to ethnic enclaves or majority ethnic cities where they cling to their old cultures and laws and language and try to remake the area into a version of their home. And I think immigration should be greatly restricted.

This seems to be the majority of what White Nationalists want, except they want to go further and deport people or make discrimination legal to protect whites and white culture.

Again, I am an American Nationalist, but I don't think it's realistically possible to make America a White Nation as it was 100 years ago, ergo Ethnic Nationalism is not possible here.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #110 on: November 18, 2017, 10:23:10 AM »

I don't believe there is such a thing as a "white nationalism", there's just "nationalism" which is sometimes exhibited by "white" cultures.

Which is why the best route is to use propaganda to spread the idea of American Nationalism to blacks, hispanics, and others who are assimilated. Right now, the left owns minorities. They claim all minorities as their own, and trick them into thinking "if you aren't liberal, if you don't side with us and agree with all our causes, you are betraying your own people." But there are a lot of non-whites who are multigenerational American and very much assimilated. It's the leftists who try to drive that wedge and tell them "no, if you support American Nationalism you are supporting White Supremacy because they are one and the same."

It's not. Don't give the left that power.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: November 18, 2017, 10:29:14 AM »
+9
Are we really gonna do DR3+Natural Conservatives now? Really?
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

The Soys Of Summer

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #112 on: November 18, 2017, 10:35:41 AM »
+9

They've already granted themselves that power, by flooding us with so many third world immigrants that we've run into the following problem:

Again, I am an American Nationalist, but I don't think it's realistically possible to make America a White Nation as it was 100 years ago, ergo Ethnic Nationalism is not possible here.

Within the last decade my community has gone from being predominately Irish/Italian-Americans to a "tossed salad" of latinos, chinese, muslims and anything else "non white" the left could find.

There's no question of assimilation here, just whether or not people like me are going to become extinct.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: November 18, 2017, 10:40:17 AM »
+1
Are we really gonna do DR3+Natural Conservatives now? Really?

What is the hard on you and Chad have against the idea that "Democrats are the Real Racists" anyway?

Like as a general idea, what is so horrible about the idea that Democrats are racist and taking advantage of/exploiting minorities? I've seen that very idea put forth in the last day in various posts on these forums. But when someone tries to use it in a context against the tenants of White Nationalism and the general supremacy of whites, you get contemptuous of it.

Why is being white, but not being a white supramacist/nationalist so horrible to you? How do you not get that I can be for whites and not against non-whites at the same time?

And do you really believe that it's impossible for blacks and hispanics to be conservative? Or do you just think "even if they are, they should be thrown out with the rest of their ilk because overall they are harmful to whites"?

I'm trying to understand here.

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #114 on: November 18, 2017, 10:51:38 AM »
+5
you're a cowardly fucking piece of shit that has embraced the destructive status quo and wants to pretend it's some sort of noble and courageous gesture.
I don't think it's realistically possible to make America a White Nation as it was 100 years ago, ergo Ethnic Nationalism is not possible here.

:shrug:

Yes, truly the only difference between you and white nationalists is that white nationalists want ethnic purges and concentration camps, just like those dastardly NAZIS, good job Dog-O.

When any other ethnicity in your country is just as deracinated and kiked out as whites, I'll start taking your claims that this crusade against ethnic identification is anything but deliberately aimed at whites. Every other ethnic group regularly advocates for their own, are encouraged to do so even, yes, even the glorious "check out this based negro conservative" *squeak* tokens you love to throw out.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 10:53:56 AM by Franzo »

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #115 on: November 18, 2017, 10:52:34 AM »

They've already granted themselves that power, by flooding us with so many third world immigrants that we've run into the following problem:

Within the last decade my community has gone from being predominately Irish/Italian-Americans to a "tossed salad" of latinos, chinese, muslims and anything else "non white" the left could find.

There's no question of assimilation here, just whether or not people like me are going to become extinct.

There are areas where in the last 10-20 years you see massive demographic shifts, but that's always been the case. The areas of cities that were predominantly Irish, Polish, Italian, etc 50-75 years ago were not a few decades before that. 150 years ago, people bitched about how the Anglo White area of City X is now an Irish ghetto or whatever. Then 100 years later it's all Puerto Rican and people bitch again. Now it's hipster.

If you live in a place where there's a massive demographic shift all around you, it's easy to think that is everywhere, but it's not. There are still many rural places where there are not majority immigrants, where there's barely any non whites, or if there are, they are assimilated and not fresh off the boat and wearing a hijab or jabbering in Chinese and laughing at YT.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #116 on: November 18, 2017, 10:53:56 AM »
you're a cowardly fucking piece of shit that has embraced the destructive status quo and wants to pretend it's some sort of noble and courageous gesture.
I don't think it's realistically possible to make America a White Nation as it was 100 years ago, ergo Ethnic Nationalism is not possible here.

Yes, truly the only difference between you and white nationalists is that white nationalists want ethnic purges and concentration camps, just like those dastardly NAZIS, good job Dog-O.

If the only way to save America is to make it a white nation, how do you do that? What do you do with the Indians? Blacks and Hispanic families who have been here for hundreds of years? Chinese who have been here for 3 or 4 generations? When you declare "America is a White Nation, founded by Whites and for Whites" what do you do with the millions of non-whites who are here? Deport them? Strip them of citizenship?

Every discussion I've seen from white nationalists goes 2 ways, and I guarantee you'll see those here. The first is some tinfoil unworkable idea where whites rise up, institute fascism, take to the streets and street fight minorities, and then the govt deports all minorities or carves the US up and portions part up to the whites and a small part to minorities. Anyone who is non white and chooses to stay in the White America becomes a second class citizen with less rights.

The other is a vague "Well I'm not one of those crazy white supremacists, I'm reasonable! Don't paint me with that brush!" And they have very vague plans which boil down to:

1) Get whites "woke" to being pro-white culture and open their eyes
2) ???
3) profit ie somehow it will all work out and the white race is saved, but there are no specifics as to how that will get done

What is your plan to save White America, Franzo? What does it look like and how does it play out?

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #117 on: November 18, 2017, 10:57:15 AM »
+10
Gee I dunno man, I guess all those Pieds Noirs and jews that got literally ethnically cleansed out of Algeria was LITERALLY ANUDDAH SHOAH. The massive ethnic cleansing of greeks/turks between each other was a GENOCIDE, oy vey! Yes, all those weepy memorials and movies and non-stop "NEVER FORGET" surrounding these tragic events. Hey Dog-O, maybe widden your perspective outside your ethnocentric frame of mind, you dumb navel-gazing faggot. Open your eyes to the reality of the world beyond your hypothetical moral puzzles designed only to coddle your pathetic bugman Disney kumbaya perception of the world and human nature. You're not trying to arrive at a truth, you're just trying to make sure it fits into your preconceived frame of reference. Oy vey this sounds dangerously close to naziism, the only thing in my mind dictionary I can possibly relate this to, because I'm a dumb ignorant cunt that knows nothing!

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #118 on: November 18, 2017, 11:03:39 AM »
+10
These slapfights end up with Dog-O backing into the corner of lies he's constructed for himself, without fail. He reads every argument in the worst possible light, decides how it must be a personal attack even if it's not, and then comes out swinging at a straw man.

If the only way to save America is to make it a white nation, how do you do that? What do you do with the Indians? Blacks and Hispanic families who have been here for hundreds of years? Chinese who have been here for 3 or 4 generations? When you declare "America is a White Nation, founded by Whites and for Whites" what do you do with the millions of non-whites who are here? Deport them? Strip them of citizenship?

Every discussion I've seen from white nationalists goes 2 ways, and I guarantee you'll see those here. The first is some tinfoil unworkable idea where whites rise up, institute fascism, take to the streets and street fight minorities, and then the govt deports all minorities or carves the US up and portions part up to the whites and a small part to minorities. Anyone who is non white and chooses to stay in the White America becomes a second class citizen with less rights.

The other is a vague "Well I'm not one of those crazy white supremacists, I'm reasonable! Don't paint me with that brush!" And they have very vague plans which boil down to:

2) ???
3) profit ie somehow it will all work out and the white race is saved, but there are no specifics as to how that will get done

What is your plan to save White America, Franzo? What does it look like and how does it play out?

Shall I dig up any of the times one of us has gone down the checklist of relatively reasonable options? Like, even stuff you support now like repealing the '65 Hart–Celler Act (you're welcome that we clued you in on that, btw). Things like re-instituting immigration standards that go back to restricting based on proportion of the current US citizenry - citizenry, not total population, since whites are still clinging to the majority when it comes to US citizenship. Allowing and even encouraging racial and ethnic profiling in police work and airport security. More travel and immigration bans.

Jesus Christ, this is all shit we've told you before. Sometimes it feels like you're the one more obsessed with Jews and HITLER'S DEATH CAMPS AND SECRET POLICE OY VEYYYYYYY than we are.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Italian Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #119 on: November 18, 2017, 11:04:00 AM »
+3
Why can't you just debate the points without going all reeee about it, Frenchie?

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Metal Fan Deplorables Generation Identitaire Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon old Better dead than red For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #120 on: November 18, 2017, 11:05:52 AM »
+12

Which is why the best route is to use propaganda to spread the idea of American Nationalism to blacks, hispanics, and others who are assimilated. Right now, the left owns minorities. They claim all minorities as their own, and trick them into thinking "if you aren't liberal, if you don't side with us and agree with all our causes, you are betraying your own people." But there are a lot of non-whites who are multigenerational American and very much assimilated. It's the leftists who try to drive that wedge and tell them "no, if you support American Nationalism you are supporting White Supremacy because they are one and the same."

I've asked this question to many civnats and I have yet to receive anything even remotely resembling a coherent response:

"How do you get minorities to care about American values or right wing ideas?  What is the method we need to use in order to turn these people into Thomas Sowell rather than Jessie Jackson? 

I have never received an answer to this question because literally no one knows.  Converting 80% of minorities to Republicans is not merely a difficult task, it is an impossible one.  The difference between us white nationalists and you Civic nationalists is that we are willing to admit that it can't be done whereas you all will simply wordsmith your way into delusion without ever offering a solution.  You'll post about based niggers or based spice or based gooks without explaining how we reach these people and how we get them to give a damn about a culture built for and by whites.  You'll go on about assimilation and never talk about the methods needed to convince these people that Western cultural heritage is important to them despite them having zero reasons to care and zero ties to the culture.  You'll talk about Western ideas and such yet you never give a reason as to how we get them to care about Western ideas over their origin country's ideas.  What makes our culture superior to theirs and why would they give a shit about preserving ours when their entire familial history and cultural heritage lies in a total foreign culture.

I know you can't answer these questions because there are no valid answers.  I have zero idea how you do this and neither does any other white nationalist.  We are all Alt Right because the only real solution is keeping them out and getting them to leave.

Hylock Goyshekel, Esq

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #121 on: November 18, 2017, 11:06:28 AM »
+14

I mean it really wasn't like this in the 90s/early 2000s. Race was much less of an issue before the brown messiah's rise to power. Yes obviously there were nogs nogging, but you were able to treat them accordingly without being labeled a racist and having your career/life ruined.

There's a tipping point somewhere here. When "equal rights" becomes "we will replace you." When gay marriage becomes giving dangerous hormones to children. When having any sort of immigration control is considered a "racist" idea. (By the way Dog, to just about everyone on the left you are indeed a White Nationalist for disagreeing with open borders, especially bringing up pre-1965, despite your cries to the contrary - but if futile attempts at appeasement are your thing, cool I guess).

Which is why the best route is to use propaganda to spread the idea of American Nationalism to blacks, hispanics, and others who are assimilated.

I know you specified "assimilated", but the reality is a lot of these "New Americans" won't even make eye contact with you, don't speak a fucking word of English (and if they do they act visibly frustrated by it), are often on some shady scheme to get rent-assistance and you best believe they get "expanded medicaid." Good fucking luck selling American Nationalism to them. They don't give a rat's ass about this place, they are just here to fleece and send the fucking money back home as long as we're stupid and ineffectual enough to keep them. Shit, those are just the Hispanics - I don't even fucking venture into the emergent Muslim neighborhoods but there you have the worst of all words. The Arabic call to prayer erupting from an old Church turned Mosque - the hallmark of "assimilation."

As for the legally admitted assholes, we have to own that. But illegals and the thousands who have over-stayed their visas should live in constant fear of la migra, including illegal Europeans.

We need merit-based immigration, visa reform, end to chain migration, federal voter ID, and to end the perception that America is a place to come for handouts, that America is a place where "no human is illegal" and you can literally run us over in a rented truck and we won't do shit. As it stands right now, something like 11-13% of immigration into the US is "white" - that needs to be changed unless we want to see things become even more ludicrous.

The Soys Of Summer

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #122 on: November 18, 2017, 11:07:01 AM »
+7
There are areas where in the last 10-20 years you see massive demographic shifts, but that's always been the case. The areas of cities that were predominantly Irish, Polish, Italian, etc 50-75 years ago were not a few decades before that. 150 years ago, people bitched about how the Anglo White area of City X is now an Irish ghetto or whatever. Then 100 years later it's all Puerto Rican and people bitch again. Now it's hipster.

If you live in a place where there's a massive demographic shift all around you, it's easy to think that is everywhere, but it's not. There are still many rural places where there are not majority immigrants, where there's barely any non whites, or if there are, they are assimilated and not fresh off the boat and wearing a hijab or jabbering in Chinese and laughing at YT.

I don't live in a rural area though, my euro-immigrant ancestors built up this region of the country and gave it its identity, why should we have to leave?

EDIT: I want the white hipsters gone too FWIW.

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #123 on: November 18, 2017, 11:07:32 AM »
+6
Why can't you just debate the points without going all reeee about it, Frenchie?

>Oy vey this is literally another Holocaust in the making! How can you justify not wanting to be drowned out in a tidal wave of niggers! I declare you are no better than HITLER!
>this is not REEEEE

I tend to respond to the level of conversation. At this point I'm starting to realize arguing with Dog-O is putting pearls before a particularly obstinate swine.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! old Better dead than red Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #124 on: November 18, 2017, 11:17:24 AM »
+12
2) ???

2) Make sure the white middle class never trusts the political, media and entertainment "elites" ever again. Make sure their children dont race mix and have lots of white babies. Close the borders, deport illegals, clean the universities of marxist scum.

You can fix America in one generation. Unlike many European countries, I might add.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare