;

Author Topic: Modern liberalism is a mental disorder  (Read 10209 times)

ompb

• Unperson
    • Awards
Re: Modern liberalism is a mental disorder
« Reply #175 on: November 20, 2017, 03:04:55 AM »
+7
Imagine the course material for it. Just trying to teach them about all the genders and pronouns would take weeks.

:goonette:

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #176 on: November 20, 2017, 05:36:02 AM »
+14
Also a more stringent citizenship program, cultural training classes where they learn to accept and be a part of American culture. And, as I said economic incentives to move to areas that aren't full of their kind.

LMAO Zog-o literally just went "We need mo' money fo' dem programs".

That shit has never worked, just look at Europe for reference.

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Metal Fan Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Texan Scrooge For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #177 on: November 20, 2017, 08:43:50 AM »
+11
seriously like most of our problems could be solved by just shutting off the gibs

I wish like hell that this was an option, but we all know what would happen if the gibs stopped.  We would have endless riots in the streets.  Although this would allow us to institute some cleansing legally so...:umberto:.  Perhaps that might be a good idea.

Franzo

• Unperson
  • Awards Grenouille Generation Identitaire You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #178 on: November 20, 2017, 08:52:52 AM »
+4
Also a more stringent citizenship program, cultural training classes where they learn to accept and be a part of American culture. And, as I said economic incentives to move to areas that aren't full of their kind.

Ah, but Europe doesn't have Muh Constitution or magical soil or the concept of inalienable rights (lol, yes, truly the US is the only nation with such an ideal, proc illiterate taconigger), checkmate.  :smug:

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #179 on: November 20, 2017, 08:57:54 AM »
+1
Also a more stringent citizenship program, cultural training classes where they learn to accept and be a part of American culture. And, as I said economic incentives to move to areas that aren't full of their kind. I know it sucks having Abdul and Hajiba move into your suburban neighborhood, but better that than they go to Little Shariatown in Michigan where they just keep speaking Durka Durka and refuse to follow any US cultural norms.

Do you know of any "cultural training programs" that have been successful? Because I can't think of any. This process takes years, if not decades, and it starts with the immigrant's desire to assimilate and become part of the nation. If this desire is missing, all dem programz will help by fuck-all.

The training programs would be part of it. Also extensive interviews to see why they want to move here and how much they want to embrace American values. Obviously anyone can lie, but it's better than the rubberstamp process we have now.

I was more thinking along the lines of coming up with a way to stop immigrants from clustering into ethnic enclaves where they walllow in their Old World life and try to reshape the neighborhood to be like their homeland.

A tax incentive, similar to the first time homeowners tax credit, is at least more palpable than outright handing them cash. Or making laws restricting where they can live, which would be unAmerican on it's face and a sort of bait and switch of American Freedom to a new citizen. If there is another way to discourage them from moving to enclaves and not assimilating I'd be all for it though.

Ending the rubberstamp process is important. and I don't think it's something Trump has touched on at all. Removing illegals, building the wall, and enforcing existing immigration laws is step 1. Step 2 is making immigration requirements more strict--no ethnic quotas, reduce or eliminate refugees at least for a period, making it merit/skill based. Step 3 is citizenship classes, in depth interviews on morality, character, and attitudes towards the US, a beefier citizenship test, and ongoing monitoring by a case officer while you have a green card and prepare to be a citizen. Basicslly, in the period after arrival and before you become a citizen, you would essentially be on parole.

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Metal Fan Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Texan Scrooge For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #180 on: November 20, 2017, 09:02:19 AM »
+5
There is a middle ground between "White Nationalist" and "Open Borders."

Not anymore unfortunately.

I don't believe there is such a thing as a "white nationalism", there's just "nationalism" which is sometimes exhibited by "white" cultures.

Which is why the best route is to use propaganda to spread the idea of American Nationalism to blacks, hispanics, and others who are assimilated. Right now, the left owns minorities. They claim all minorities as their own, and trick them into thinking "if you aren't liberal, if you don't side with us and agree with all our causes, you are betraying your own people." But there are a lot of non-whites who are multigenerational American and very much assimilated. It's the leftists who try to drive that wedge and tell them "no, if you support American Nationalism you are supporting White Supremacy because they are one and the same."

It's not. Don't give the left that power.

I've asked this question to many civnats and I have yet to receive anything even remotely resembling a coherent response:

"How do you get minorities to care about American values or right wing ideas?  What is the method we need to use in order to turn these people into Thomas Sowell rather than Jessie Jackson? 

I have never received an answer to this question because literally no one knows.  Converting 80% of minorities to Republicans is not merely a difficult task, it is an impossible one.  The difference between us white nationalists and you Civic nationalists is that we are willing to admit that it can't be done whereas you all will simply wordsmith your way into delusion without ever offering a solution.  You'll post about based niggers or based spice or based gooks without explaining how we reach these people and how we get them to give a damn about a culture built for and by whites.  You'll go on about assimilation and never talk about the methods needed to convince these people that Western cultural heritage is important to them despite them having zero reasons to care and zero ties to the culture.  You'll talk about Western ideas and such yet you never give a reason as to how we get them to care about Western ideas over their origin country's ideas.  What makes our culture superior to theirs and why would they give a shit about preserving ours when their entire familial history and cultural heritage lies in a total foreign culture.

I know you can't answer these questions because there are no valid answers.  I have zero idea how you do this and neither does any other white nationalist.  We are all Alt Right because the only real solution is keeping them out and getting them to leave.

Quoting this because Dog-o has yet to respond to it.

Well for starters:
You don't have to strip any rights to make non-assimilating legal immigrants leave.

Without government assistance and job opportunities catering to their special needs, such as inability to speak english or lack of desire to function according to American standards in the workforce, they would have no reason to stay here. At that point they would either work on the needed adjustments or go back to their homelands where they can behave the way they want to.

Illegal ones can GTFO though, no reason whatsoever to allow them to stay, they have no right to.

Also a more stringent citizenship program, cultural training classes where they learn to accept and be a part of American culture. And, as I said economic incentives to move to areas that aren't full of their kind. I know it sucks having Abdul and Hajiba move into your suburban neighborhood, but better that than they go to Little Shariatown in Michigan where they just keep speaking Durka Durka and refuse to follow any US cultural norms.

I agree with Hitlorr's post, but not yours.  Yours isn't an answer because I seriously doubt minorities are going to be too receptive to what is essentially a re-education process and it's likely going to make them bitter as hell.  It also doesn't solve the problem of getting them to give a shit about Western cultural heritage.  No matter how much re-education they receive, Western culture is a civilization built for and by whites.  Why would a minority care about people like Joan of Arc or Charles Martel or El Cid or Marie Curie or Isaac Newton or Galileo or John Locke or Thomas Jefferson or Benjamin Franklin or William the Conqueror and the Battle of Hastings or Napoleon's Wars or the French Revolution or Ancient Rome or Greece or any of the myriad of people and events and culture developed in the West when they come from cultures that are just as steeped in past histories?  What are you going to tell a Chinese or Japanese person to care about our culture when they have their own cultural heritage that is even longer than ours?  Islamic people have a culture going back more than a thousand years and an even longer one with all of the Middle Eastern empires.  Hell even India has a long unbroken history. 

These people come here with an enormous amount of cultural baggage that cannot be undone with even years of re-education because they now have the entire world's history at their fingertips.  They can easily look up their history online and see everything it has done and the famous people who were icons for that region.  Why would a Muslim care about Charles Martel over Saladin or why would a Mongolian care about Alexander the Great over Genghis Khan?  They wouldn't and you're never going to change that.  People are naturally drawn to caring about their cultural heritage and with access to everything online, they are going to look up information about these people.  I don't blame them or fault them for doing so, it is what it is.  People will not just abandon this when they move to a new country. 

Even blacks are going to be drawn more towards black historical figures and African culture despite having been here for 400+ years. 

Basically the question is: how do you get them to abandon their entire cultural heritage and adopt yours?  It's a trick question because the answer is of course that you can't. 

Franzo

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #181 on: November 20, 2017, 09:13:37 AM »
+6
You could almost say that...Dog-O is the REAL RACIST!

:dogo:

BigDiggerNick

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #182 on: November 20, 2017, 10:19:47 AM »
+11

What are you talking about all those programs where they taught migrants from third world shit holes that rape is bad has totally worked, no ones been raped in the UK in days hours minutes seconds!

Not directing this 888 at Dog-o but just at a certain sentiments I see expressed a lot by left leaning people who are for massive immigration. But regarding the cultural classes thing people have to understand at this point in time dems (and a lot of republicans) want open borders, they might not say it openly just yet but they do, hell one of Clinton's emails had even said it, they will push for anything they can to make a step closer to that reality and so even if those cultural class things did somehow magically work they would be shot down as "racist" much like voter ID laws are by some twisted logic racist. Every law or move to try to slow down the tide of people coming in or somehow integrating them to be regular Americans will be met with that same response of "racist."

I think the main point is WHY we as citizens should want or accept something like this in the first place, why look towards doing something like this unless we had enough wealth in this country for every single legal citizen currently in America to have a stable job and a nice place that is bought and paid for, until we have a utopia someone else can offer up to be the world's refugee camp. But apparently not importing tons of people is nonnegotiable for either party. If people want to help Mexicans they can go over there and help them or donate money to their corrupt governments, because at the rate we are going now this is just going to get worse. We could use the money that goes to helping illegals (or people who win a fucking lottery to come here, like being a US citizen is something you can win from a scratch off ticket) to do so many amazing things with science and space exploration but nah lets just throw millions upon millions of dollars away to keep importing and protecting people who go to protests with signs that say shit like "Make America Mexico Again"

At the end of the day you have on one hand empty bullshit banal platitudes like "America is a nation of immigrants" and MSM pieces featuring fat Mexican women on their iphones crying (and using a translator to tell off Trump because after 14 years in this country the cunt couldn't be bothered to learn English) while on the other you have the monetary and societal costs it takes to keep bringing and keeping these ungrateful fuckers in. Fuck it at this point I say as country we should be able to vote on this "Would you like continued large scale immigration into America?" And the choices should be 1.No I'm a big bad racist nazi or 2. Yes send as many to my house/apartment and take as much money out of my checks as needed.

Currently the people making the decision in Europe and in America to do this are not the ones who have to face the consequences, they live in their mansions and gated communities which usually have heavy vetting, security, and maybe even a *gasp* wall around them. Although if worse comes to worse and we ARE forced to import immigrants from not just Mexico but all over the awful parts of the world then the first places they can go to are all the liberal enclaves that want that shit. If Hollywood libs and faggot politicians want this diversity so bad that they will block any and all moves to even slow the tide coming in then fine, lets just take their coveted diversity and shove it down their goddamn throats.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 10:22:18 AM by BigDiggerNick »

Merrypfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #183 on: November 20, 2017, 10:37:02 AM »
+10
At this point I'd say the most successfully assimilated minority group (on the whole, culturally) are the black descendants of slaves. Their cultural contributions, whatever you think of them, are more or less considered to be mainstream these days, and they've been going to the same schools learning the same thing as whites for decades. We speak the same language. We intermarry. They live in black enclaves, but they also live scattered among whites. Let's see how successful this long-term integration has been when it comes to getting their best to appreciate White Culture:

Quote from: Al Sharpton
We built pyramids before Donald Trump even knew what architecture was. We taught philosophy and astrology [sic] and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it…Do some cracker come and tell you, ‘Well my mother and father blood go back to the Mayflower,’ you better hold your pocket. That ain’t nothing to be proud of, that means their forefathers was crooks.

A breathtaking success.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #184 on: November 20, 2017, 11:07:45 AM »
+7

Do you know of any "cultural training programs" that have been successful? Because I can't think of any. This process takes years, if not decades, and it starts with the immigrant's desire to assimilate and become part of the nation. If this desire is missing, all dem programz will help by fuck-all.

Honestly it takes a generation or 2 for the kids lose the old world bullshit, not just years. The problem is lil' mohammed and others no longer feel the need to assimilate, and the pozzed as fuck zionized whites no longer feel it's necessary or good for them to integrate.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #185 on: November 20, 2017, 01:49:16 PM »
+1
I agree with Hitlorr's post, but not yours.  Yours isn't an answer because I seriously doubt minorities are going to be too receptive to what is essentially a re-education process and it's likely going to make them bitter as hell.  It also doesn't solve the problem of getting them to give a shit about Western cultural heritage.  No matter how much re-education they receive, Western culture is a civilization built for and by whites.  Why would a minority care about people like Joan of Arc or Charles Martel or El Cid or Marie Curie or Isaac Newton or Galileo or John Locke or Thomas Jefferson or Benjamin Franklin or William the Conqueror and the Battle of Hastings or Napoleon's Wars or the French Revolution or Ancient Rome or Greece or any of the myriad of people and events and culture developed in the West when they come from cultures that are just as steeped in past histories?  What are you going to tell a Chinese or Japanese person to care about our culture when they have their own cultural heritage that is even longer than ours?  Islamic people have a culture going back more than a thousand years and an even longer one with all of the Middle Eastern empires.  Hell even India has a long unbroken history. 

These people come here with an enormous amount of cultural baggage that cannot be undone with even years of re-education because they now have the entire world's history at their fingertips.  They can easily look up their history online and see everything it has done and the famous people who were icons for that region.  Why would a Muslim care about Charles Martel over Saladin or why would a Mongolian care about Alexander the Great over Genghis Khan?  They wouldn't and you're never going to change that.  People are naturally drawn to caring about their cultural heritage and with access to everything online, they are going to look up information about these people.  I don't blame them or fault them for doing so, it is what it is.  People will not just abandon this when they move to a new country. 

Even blacks are going to be drawn more towards black historical figures and African culture despite having been here for 400+ years. 

Basically the question is: how do you get them to abandon their entire cultural heritage and adopt yours?  It's a trick question because the answer is of course that you can't.

I think the black thing is an invention of the past 60 years. "African Culture" wasn't a thing til the 60s. Before that, children and grandchildren of slaves were more than happy to assimilate into white society. The black culture they had--southern black culture, Harlem, jazz--wasn't African rooted at all. If a black guy has some vague interest in his ancestors, that can in and of itself be no worse than some Irish-American guy with an Irish flag drinking green beer on St Paddy's day or an Italian guy who loves Mama's home cooking. It's when it goes into the DAS RITE territory and they reject US culture to larp as an African that it becomes an issue.

As to why should they give a shit about Western Cultural heritage--well if not then why come here? If you make it clear to people that to be a citizen you have to adopt the culture of your new country then it will keep out the ones who reject it. I wouldn't go to Japan or India and expect them to adapt to me.

Honestly it takes a generation or 2 for the kids lose the old world bullshit, not just years. The problem is lil' mohammed and others no longer feel the need to assimilate, and the pozzed as fuck zionized whites no longer feel it's necessary or good for them to integrate.

And this is a major problem that must be addressed--the idea that it is somehow wrong and evil to ask people to assimilate. That is a leftist idea which has been pushed in the West for the last half century and needs to be rooted out.

Not directing this 888 at Dog-o but just at a certain sentiments I see expressed a lot by left leaning people who are for massive immigration. But regarding the cultural classes thing people have to understand at this point in time dems (and a lot of republicans) want open borders, they might not say it openly just yet but they do, hell one of Clinton's emails had even said it, they will push for anything they can to make a step closer to that reality and so even if those cultural class things did somehow magically work they would be shot down as "racist" much like voter ID laws are by some twisted logic racist. Every law or move to try to slow down the tide of people coming in or somehow integrating them to be regular Americans will be met with that same response of "racist."

I think the main point is WHY we as citizens should want or accept something like this in the first place, why look towards doing something like this unless we had enough wealth in this country for every single legal citizen currently in America to have a stable job and a nice place that is bought and paid for, until we have a utopia someone else can offer up to be the world's refugee camp. But apparently not importing tons of people is nonnegotiable for either party.

I dunno...I agree that it's clear the left wants open borders. And like you say, a lot of Republican do. I think both want it because they think it will give them votes either directly or via virtue signaling.

I could take or leave immigration. I don't want to completely close the borders, but as I said above I do want to restrict immigration. I would have no problem with greatly reducing it to a small token level. Or even stopping it for a period of a few years while we sort shit out.

I'm trying to point out other solutions because at this point completely closing the borders seems to be a non starter for the mainstream. If we have to have immigration, we should do it sensibly.

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
    • Awards
« Reply #186 on: November 20, 2017, 02:00:10 PM »
+7

I think the black thing is an invention of the past 60 years. "African Culture" wasn't a thing til the 60s. Before that, children and grandchildren of slaves were more than happy to assimilate into white society. The black culture they had--southern black culture, Harlem, jazz--wasn't African rooted at all. If a black guy has some vague interest in his ancestors, that can in and of itself be no worse than some Irish-American guy with an Irish flag drinking green beer on St Paddy's day or an Italian guy who loves Mama's home cooking. It's when it goes into the DAS RITE territory and they reject US culture to larp as an African that it becomes an issue.

As to why should they give a shit about Western Cultural heritage--well if not then why come here? If you make it clear to people that to be a citizen you have to adopt the culture of your new country then it will keep out the ones who reject it. I wouldn't go to Japan or India and expect them to adapt to me.

Blacks have always had oral stories and such that tied them to Africa.  They didn't just lose all aspects of that culture when they came here.  Further, slavery pretty much guaranteed that they are never going to view themselves as American no matter how much whites decided to cuck.

My question wasn't why they should give a shit, is was HOW DO WE MAKE THEM GIVE A SHIT?  If they come here, what the fuck are we supposed to do in order to get them to care about our cultural heritage?  Those who come here almost always only do it because of monetary reasons, our cultural heritage means absolutely fucking nothing to them.  You've again given a non-answer.  Look it's okay to admit that you don't know the answer because I freely admit I don't know the answer either.  How do we get a portion of the population that votes 80% democrat to stop doing that?  I have absolutely no clue. 

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #187 on: November 20, 2017, 02:04:58 PM »
+4
At this point I'd say the most successfully assimilated minority group (on the whole, culturally) are the black descendants of slaves. Their cultural contributions, whatever you think of them, are more or less considered to be mainstream these days, and they've been going to the same schools learning the same thing as whites for decades. We speak the same language. We intermarry. They live in black enclaves, but they also live scattered among whites. Let's see how successful this long-term integration has been when it comes to getting their best to appreciate White Culture:

Quote from: Al Sharpton
We built pyramids before Donald Trump even knew what architecture was. We taught philosophy and astrology [sic] and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it…Do some cracker come and tell you, ‘Well my mother and father blood go back to the Mayflower,’ you better hold your pocket. That ain’t nothing to be proud of, that means their forefathers was crooks.

A breathtaking success.
So then they're not black, kept slaves, and they also sought the aid of the Hebrews.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #188 on: November 20, 2017, 02:12:37 PM »

Blacks have always had oral stories and such that tied them to Africa.  They didn't just lose all aspects of that culture when they came here.  Further, slavery pretty much guaranteed that they are never going to view themselves as American no matter how much whites decided to cuck.

My question wasn't why they should give a shit, is was HOW DO WE MAKE THEM GIVE A SHIT?  If they come here, what the fuck are we supposed to do in order to get them to care about our cultural heritage?  Those who come here almost always only do it because of monetary reasons, our cultural heritage means absolutely fucking nothing to them.  You've again given a non-answer.  Look it's okay to admit that you don't know the answer because I freely admit I don't know the answer either.  How do we get a portion of the population that votes 80% democrat to stop doing that?  I have absolutely no clue.

You don't have an answer, I don't have an answer I guess. If you're looking for me to tell you a magic bullet where you can say "well shit, I guess there is an answer"--I can't do that. All I can do is suggest the best things I think might work, which I've done. :shrug: I guess one way would be "well if you don't give a shit, you can't come here." I think you're right though about the "monetary opportunity"--the idea that "America's streets are paved with gold" has been sold across the world for over a century now, and has induced a lot of people to come here for economic and not cultural/social reasons. A huge problem.

On the other side of the coin I'll ask again--if we can't make them assimilate, do we get rid of them? If so, how? I've asked that question a lot of times in the thread and besides Duwango, who at least owns his convictions that non-whites are sub human and should not have rights in the US, everyone else dodges the question.

I'm not talking about restricting immigration or deporting illegals--I think we're in agreement there. I'm saying "If the non-whites, including blacks, who are citizens now don't care about American cultural heritage, what can be done about that?" And how do you sell that solution to the mainstream and make it legal under our current laws and governmental system?

Duwango

• Unperson
  • https://discord.gg/EKbe59S
  • Awards You can't know! Deplorables Fascist Anonymous
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #189 on: November 20, 2017, 02:40:41 PM »
+6
I've asked that question a lot of times in the thread and besides Duwango, who at least owns his convictions that non-whites are sub human and should not have rights in the US

No I don't, lying faggot.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #190 on: November 20, 2017, 06:33:13 PM »
+3
I've asked that question a lot of times in the thread and besides Duwango, who at least owns his convictions that non-whites are sub human and should not have rights in the US

A Childrens Treasury of the Times Duwango Said Non Whites Should Not Have Rights In This Very Thread:

America is a country build by and for Europeans. This is not even remotely a white nationalist outlook. I'm a Rhinebastard, and even I know that the only reason nogs and other demographics of politically preferred pigmentation happen to exist in this country at all is out of sheer privileged and courtesy; they're not really entitled to "rights because most of them are more than willing to sell them and their firstborn for neo-marxist brownie points in a heartbeat.

So you really think we can somehow strip citizenship and rights from hispanics, jews, asians, etc. Everyone but slave descended blacks and whites?

No one cares about the circumstances in which you were born into; that has nothing to do with this convo.

Most of those groups are absolutely alien (they do not interact with regular American citizens or even with each other) and are little more than chess pieces for the Cloward-Piven strategy. The vast majority of the (citizen) population has already decided that state-sanctioned multiculturalism is an overpriced clusterfuck that has never benefited anyone ever. You are painfully obtuse by pretending there isn't wide support for sending the anchor babies and ackbars back where they belong.

No one is talking about restricting speech and rights. The gibs elemental creatures don't deserve either in the first place, so there is nothing to be restricted. You can quit with the phony, disingenuous outrage now.

Yeah, that's a tenable idea: non whites aren't entitled to rights in the US. Are you high?

America has no obligation to give rights to welfare colonists from failed Spanish colonies, Abrahamic desert shitholes, gook jungles etc. Trump was voted into office specifically to chop down on those undesirables; unless they are diplomatic personnel, they should absolutely fuck off and die. The USA has already been generous enough as it is with emancipating the slaves, and that's about as far it should go for assimilation.

:jesse:

Duwango

• Unperson
  • https://discord.gg/EKbe59S
  • Awards You can't know! Deplorables Fascist Anonymous
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #191 on: November 20, 2017, 11:07:11 PM »
+4
You could almost say that...Dog-O is the REAL RACIST!

:dogo:

Pretty much. He's awfully insistent on the "MUH NON WHITES :qq:" talking point even when I was very explicit in my condemnation of white nationalist larpers and being specific on which groups aren't welcome in the USA and why. Not to mention he tries too hard to goad me and others into mimicking his Reddit-style way of derailing and fagging up threads with his long-winded Rules For Radicals playbook rehashing.

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #192 on: November 21, 2017, 10:14:00 AM »
+12
I am not a liberal, I am not a conservative, I am a human being…

:tuss:

This is just a random blogshit, but I like it because it's an unusually explicit presentation of one of the Left's favorite memes:

"I believe [bunch of liberal beliefs]. Believing such things does not make you a liberal, it makes you a basic decent compassionate person."

with the implication, about as subtle as a giant bag of bricks,

"If you do not believe these same things I do, you cannot possibly be a basic decent compassionate person. Even if you want to call yourself a conservative, you should still believe the same things I do."

I am not a liberal. I am not a conservative. These are labels that divide us. I wish people would quit labeling and talking about sides. I consider myself compassionate, and I am drawn to compassionate people. I am someone who cares about other people and that everyone is treated fairly, respectfully, and given the same opportunities and chances as everyone else. I am someone who believes all races, genders, cultures, and sexual orientations deserve to be treated with respect and equality. I like to know the people surrounding my life feel this same way towards each.

I am an immigrant. So are you, unless you are Native American. I have no more rights to this country than the people immigrating still today. Just because my family was 100 years ago, does not make me more privileged. This does not make me liberal. Its just looking uo and seeing what history really looks like.

I recognize that slavery was atrocious. It was brutal. Americans enslaved other human beings owned them, slaved them, and tortured and killed them. Native Africans were captured like animals, and treated like animals, hung and tortured and maimed. By Americans. I am sickened by that history. And I have recently understood how so short ago in time it was. Just 3 of my lifetimes ago. Just 2 of my parents lifetimes. That is just yesterday and I see how all of that torture, trauma, and mistreatment still lingers with us today. This does not make me liberal. Hopefully it just makes me human.

Equally, Native Americans lived in our great country for thousands of years before the British came and pushed them out of their own land. I recognize this sad history as well and how it has shaped our Native American people and culture today. This is history, not a “liberal” view.

I believe that human nature has bad and good. I do not believe that a particular culture, race, or religion is bad or good. There are bad Muslims (ISIS) and good Muslims (Aneelah Afzali). There are bad and good Christians (MLK) And bad Christians (Robert L. Dear Jr). I believe fear and lack of knowledge breeds hate, no matter where you exist on our planet. It really has nothing to do with a culture, or religion. I believe the combat to this is love, education, and knowledge. I try to love everyone as best I can. My family, my coworkers, neighbors, and all the citizens around the world. Everyone was born into their circumstance and good people whether it is in Seattle, Yakima, Damascus, or Tehran. We’re just people. All of us.

This is the only planet we have. And it is an expendable resource. The forests, jungles, oceans, lakes, rivers, glaciers don’t come back if destroyed. When I was born there were 3.3 billion people. Now there are 7.4B. And when my children get to be my age it will be 11 billion. With population growth comes a tax on our planet, the need to feed everyone in a world, where even today there is starvation. The planet temperature is warming, and its causing trouble. I want my grand daughter to know polar bears, grizzly bears, elephants, whales, giraffes, rhinos, gorillas, tigers, and every other form of amazing creature to continue to exist for this is the wonder of our planet and has been for millions of years. I want the natural resources we depend upon for our lives to continue to support the planet for millenniums to come.

I do not like Donald Trump. This does not make me liberal, it makes me someone who cares about a person’s character. Especially one leading this great nation. His degrading attitude towards women, his grade school conduct on twitter, his bullying. Politics aside, he’s not a man I have any respect for. Give me another Republican. While I don’t agree with Reagan or Bush Sr’s politics, I respect them and their character. So the fact that I don’t have any respect for Donald Trump does not make me “in the left camp”

I do have my beliefs, my views, my political opinions that do typically fall to the Democratic side. But that is not what this is about. This is about my belief in what it means to be a compassionate caring citizen among all people on this planet. We are all here together. I hope we all remain here together.

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian old The Gentry Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #193 on: November 21, 2017, 10:27:52 AM »
+7
The Left always scrambles to avoid labels, because once everyone figures out what those labels mean, they begin to hate them.  “Libreral” took on a hugely negative connotation in the 1980s when three Democrats lost in landslide elections.  They learned their lesson and ran a much more centrist guy in 1992.  Then they ran Obama on a “Hope and Change” platform while successfully hiding who he was from most of the population. 

If you ever see or meet anybody be who spews the “I don’t believe in labels” nonsense, it’s pretty much a guaranteed Liberal.

Franzo

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #194 on: November 21, 2017, 10:31:33 AM »
+8

I think the black thing [muh magic dirt homeland of the entire world] is an invention of the past 60 years. "African [Cultural Marxism]" wasn't a thing til the 60s. Before that, children and grandchildren of slaves whites were more than happy to assimilate into [recognize there was such a thing as] white society.

But Dog-O, that isn't the 'MURICA they know! The America they know has been relentlessly pounding them with ethnic based resentment propaganda for the society they live in since their birth. And you want to go back to some racist neo-nazi KKK past? FOR SHAME!

As to why should they give a shit about Western Cultural heritage--well if not then why come here?

Gee I dunno, it couldn't possibly be the weak whiny submission of cucks that celebrate "raising" them up to a "civilized" standard by drowning them in gibs. Clearly there is no motivation for anyone to move into suiciding first world western countries except a deep love of their culture and civilization.  :tuss:
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 10:33:51 AM by Franzo »

The Trumpriarch

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #195 on: November 21, 2017, 07:06:36 PM »
+10

I think the black thing [muh magic dirt homeland of the entire world] is an invention of the past 60 years. "African [Cultural Marxism]" wasn't a thing til the 60s. Before that, children and grandchildren of slaves whites were more than happy to assimilate into [recognize there was such a thing as] white society.

But Dog-O, that isn't the 'MURICA they know! The America they know has been relentlessly pounding them with ethnic based resentment propaganda for the society they live in since their birth. And you want to go back to some racist neo-nazi KKK past? FOR SHAME!

As to why should they give a shit about Western Cultural heritage--well if not then why come here?

Gee I dunno, it couldn't possibly be the weak whiny submission of cucks that celebrate "raising" them up to a "civilized" standard by drowning them in gibs. Clearly there is no motivation for anyone to move into suiciding first world western countries except a deep love of their culture and civilization.  :tuss:

The children that are most resentful and unappreciative of their parents are the ones whose parents gave them everything they wanted.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

NASAkangz

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #196 on: November 21, 2017, 07:35:18 PM »
+10

A Childrens Treasury of the Times Duwango Said Non Whites Should Not Have Rights In This Very Thread:

America is a country build by and for Europeans. This is not even remotely a white nationalist outlook. I'm a Rhinebastard, and even I know that the only reason nogs and other demographics of politically preferred pigmentation happen to exist in this country at all is out of sheer privileged and courtesy; they're not really entitled to "rights because most of them are more than willing to sell them and their firstborn for neo-marxist brownie points in a heartbeat.

So you really think we can somehow strip citizenship and rights from hispanics, jews, asians, etc. Everyone but slave descended blacks and whites?

No one cares about the circumstances in which you were born into; that has nothing to do with this convo.

Most of those groups are absolutely alien (they do not interact with regular American citizens or even with each other) and are little more than chess pieces for the Cloward-Piven strategy. The vast majority of the (citizen) population has already decided that state-sanctioned multiculturalism is an overpriced clusterfuck that has never benefited anyone ever. You are painfully obtuse by pretending there isn't wide support for sending the anchor babies and ackbars back where they belong.

No one is talking about restricting speech and rights. The gibs elemental creatures don't deserve either in the first place, so there is nothing to be restricted. You can quit with the phony, disingenuous outrage now.

Yeah, that's a tenable idea: non whites aren't entitled to rights in the US. Are you high?

America has no obligation to give rights to welfare colonists from failed Spanish colonies, Abrahamic desert shitholes, gook jungles etc. Trump was voted into office specifically to chop down on those undesirables; unless they are diplomatic personnel, they should absolutely fuck off and die. The USA has already been generous enough as it is with emancipating the slaves, and that's about as far it should go for assimilation.

:jesse:

Jesus Fucking Christ. Hand over the site and fuck off.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #197 on: November 22, 2017, 05:45:30 AM »
+1
Mass triggering itt

Dog-O has at least 7 more years as forum owner. #dealwithit

Franzo

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #198 on: November 22, 2017, 07:39:20 AM »
+8
Mass triggering itt

But he lost the popular vote REEEEEEEEEE  :madgoon:. #RESISTSHOETYRANNY, #BUGMANNOTMYFORUMOWNER

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
    • Awards
« Reply #199 on: November 22, 2017, 07:40:04 AM »
+5
Mass triggering itt

But he lost the popular vote REEEEEEEEEE  :madgoon:. #RESISTSHOETYRANNY, #BUGMANNOTMYFORUMOWNER

:madgoon: BUT IT'S OUR TURN!