;

Author Topic: Das Rayciss: Finding Racism in Cooking Utensils, Sidewalks, and Salad Dressing  (Read 5477 times)

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+10
Latest target of leftist racist rage:

https://www.texasobserver.org/remember-alamo-differently/

"The Alamo is, after all, dedicated to the American fear of the Mexican body, of Mexican invasion, of Mexican agency that firmly and directly contested agendas of white supremacy in early 19th-century Texas.

:wrong:

Call Me CisMale

• Unperson
  • better dead than red
  • Awards Better dead than red
    • Awards
+14
If they try to tear down the Alamo its civil war, Texas Death Squads vs. every Soros-shill in the Western Hemisphere (and the Texans won't even break a sweat)

Junkers Ju 888

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards

"The Alamo is, after all, dedicated to the American fear of the Mexican body, of Mexican invasion, of Mexican agency that firmly and directly contested agendas of white supremacy in early 19th-century Texas.

I'm reading this in a slurred Ozzy voice in my mind.

Soup Her Pooper

• Cishet White Male
  • Non-shitposts: 0
    • Awards
If they try to tear down the Alamo its civil war, Texas Death Squads vs. every Soros-shill in the Western Hemisphere (and the Texans won't even break a sweat)

Alamo II
rofl I have a sig

Pil G. Rim

• Unperson
  • No More Amber Waves Of Grain
  • Awards Better dead than red You can't know! Deplorables United Statesian
    • Awards
Yet nobody cares about tearing down the Goliad memorial. :depressedlesbian:

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
One time my alphabet soup spelled "hate niggers." Can I sue craft?  :goonette:
Acting Assistant Director of The Department of Corrective Rape

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Deplorables Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' old Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry Better dead than red United Statesian Scrooge Texan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards

:triggered:
:razor::dinorage::duckrage::osimad::

Thankpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards

:triggered:
:razor::dinorage::duckrage::osimad::
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
One time my alphabet soup spelled "hate niggers." Can I sue craft?  :goonette:

I didn't find any direct hits for "alphabet soup is racist" but I found this: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2007/jan/02/france

Pork soup is back on the menu for homeless people in Paris after a judge ruled it could not be deemed racist.

Organisers of soup kitchens linked to extreme rightwing groups overturned a ban imposed by the city authorities over fears that its handouts discriminated against Jews and Muslims.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards

Is Texas hiring for this? I uhh...know a guy looking for a career change.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Sasstronaut
    • Awards
I wondered if anyone had become triggered by the terms "blacklist" ad "whitelist" as they had "master drive" and "slave drive." So here is the first result on google when searching "is whitelist racist?"

https://english.stackexchange.com/questions/51088/alternative-term-to-blacklist-and-whitelist

Some of the based comments are pretty good.
Yes, that is me on my Rocket Cycle with my enormous penis.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Sasstronaut
    • Awards

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
Someone should tell these people that robot means slave.

Thankpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards

Don't mention the Slavs yet.
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Been playing Persona 5, I see.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Better dead than red Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Lithuanian
    • Awards

Alamo II
Ventilated Jigaboo

ompb

• Unperson
    • Awards
Michael JACKSON

Pretty Sneaky Cis

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous United Statesian Drinkin' and Postin' old You can't know! Scrooge Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
Been playing Persona 5, I see.

If it were anyone else, I'd assume they'd just seen that Simon Pegg movie.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards

"Tora! Tora! Tora!" - Robert Lee, 1st Bull Run

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red 420 Scrooge Californian
    • Awards
To be fair, Japanese people have always loved the shit out of Gone With the Wind.  :nixon:

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
About the statues: I don't care if they tear them all down. I didn't put them up. Let them show just what savages they are and burn and pillage all these public places. Let them make the whole city look like a war zone. It's only going to increase the resistance.This needs to come to a head.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
+10
About the statues: I don't care if they tear them all down. I didn't put them up. Let them show just what savages they are and burn and pillage all these public places. Let them make the whole city look like a war zone. It's only going to increase the resistance.This needs to come to a head.

I suspect this is actually what's going on : TPTB are pitting both sides against each other as an excuse to clamp down on freedom even further. Notice how fast all of the Alt-Right was deplatformed after Cville? How ALL media were using the same talking points immediately, and there's been no deviation from them? No one from the Alt Right has had much time to explain what actually happened? The "violence" was the pretext needed to limit access to media that bypasses the controlled MSM.

Any threat to the established order cannot be allowed to exist, and if the Alt-Right is controlled opposition as some claim,  it's creation, growth and now curtailment may have been deliberate to habituate the public to exercises of arbitrary control of unapproved ideas. Once upon a time something like this would have been unthinkable in the United States, but here we are.

What I'm saying is the State allowing BLM/Antifa to run riot is a ploy to drag the normies into violent action (in self defense ofc), then crush the normies ultimately allowing for dictatorial rule.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
+12
I will personally kill every single person who attempts to deface or destroy the Alamo plus maybe their tiny faggot dogs and gay uncles purely out of spite.

Thankpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
I will personally kill every single person who attempts to deface or destroy the Alamo plus maybe their tiny faggot dogs and gay uncles purely out of spite.

The left attempting to fuck with the Alamo would have protests and counter-protests that'd make CVille look like a silly little misunderstanding. It would probably lead to some kind of happening.

edit: The Alamo and the Texan Revolution are in an entirely different, holy class compared to the Civil War here, and nobody normal looks upon the Texian revolutionaries or the monuments to them as anything less than fully deserved. This wouldn't be a contentious issue like removing a Confederate general from a plaza somewhere, it'd be every normal Texan versus absolutely batshit insane deviant Leftists who hate something untouchable. I almost want it to happen.

edit 2: Ozzy Osbourne aside, a few years ago we sent a 23 year old douche to 18 months in state prison for pissing on the Shrine of Texas Liberty at the Alamo.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 10:56:05 PM by Backpfeifengesicht »

Pil G. Rim

• Unperson
  • No More Amber Waves Of Grain
  • Awards Better dead than red You can't know! Deplorables United Statesian
    • Awards
+11
It's totally going to happen. Leftists are the only people on Earth stupid and arrogant enough to take the phrase "Don't Mess With Texas" as a challenge.