;

Author Topic: Das Rayciss: Finding Racism in Cooking Utensils, Sidewalks, and Salad Dressing  (Read 5478 times)

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian Motorcyclist Wounded in the line of posting. For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
+21
BTW, lol if guilty whites don't think that after all the statues are torn down they won't come for actual people next.
Yes, that is me on my Rocket Cycle with my enormous penis.

Thankpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
+13
BTW, lol if guilty whites don't think that after all the statues are torn down they won't come for actual people next.

But I was led to believe that once racism was defeated forever in Sarth Eefrica, it became a vibrant paradise.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian Motorcyclist Wounded in the line of posting. For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards

But I was led to believe that once racism was defeated forever in Sarth Eefrica, it became a vibrant paradise.
I thought about it today at lunch. (BTW, that's an excellent SA accent you've got there.) In fact, I don't mind these statues being torn down because imagine if we had never had slavery. Fuck those guys and all the misery they brought.
Yes, that is me on my Rocket Cycle with my enormous penis.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+13
If we didn't have chattel slavery, we wouldn't have niggers.  So yeah, I'm with you.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+19
Doublepost.  Triggered snowflake writer discovers how rayciss other countries can be.  Remember, it is considered a common assumption that racism is a white-only thing:

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2017/08/beyond-the-pale-chinas-cheerful-racists/

It started when I went around the classroom, asking pupils which city they were from. When I got to a slightly darker-skinned boy, his classmates thought it was hilarious to shout ‘Africa!’ It’s a theme. A girl with a similar complexion was taunted with monkey sounds; her peers refused to sit next to her, saying she smelt bad. I apparently erred when, teaching the word for wife, I showed my students a picture of Michelle Obama. The image of the then First Lady was greeted with exaggerated sounds of repulsion: ‘So ugly!’ they said. ‘So black!’

The racism begins with the assumption that all westerners are white. In the words of my black Cameroonian colleague, the Chinese are prone to think that ‘all blacks are from Africa, and everyone in Africa has AIDS’.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
+25
Local Cuck Surprised That Chinks Have Slanted Views

kosher nostra

• Unperson
  • Awards cold, dead hands TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
+13

It only took you two years but you're finally getting it. The time for decorum is long gone. Now if you could only convince Dog to stop boomerposting.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Speaking of which: https://twitter.com/boomermindset?lang=en

This was something that Zog O actually proposed in the alt right thread a couple of weeks ago

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards

Is this joke old enough to vote yet?

Pil G. Rim

• Unperson
  • No More Amber Waves Of Grain
  • Awards Deplorables You can't know! United Statesian Better dead than red
    • Awards
+10
It's old enough to be denied Social Security benefits due to lack of funds.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
Speaking of which: https://twitter.com/boomermindset?lang=en

This was something that Zog O actually proposed in the alt right thread a couple of weeks ago

lol wat?

Junkers Ju 888

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
+11

Slippery slope fallacy.

Pretty Sneaky Cis

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Anonymous old You can't know! Scrooge Bah Jaysus! Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards

Slippery slope fallacy.

Hory Shittu

kosher nostra

• Unperson
  • Awards cold, dead hands TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/culturebox/2017/08/visiting_dolly_parton_s_dinner_show_dixie_stampede.html

I've never seen a better example of explaining to people how you can tell that somebody sounds like a millennial.

OMNIPRESENT CYBERFILTH

• Cishet White Male
  • Niggerposting from my Bamaphone fo free
    • Awards
If we didn't have chattel slavery, we wouldn't have niggers.  So yeah, I'm with you.

I'm trying to imagine how unimaginably lol it would be if the thing that killed affirmative action and muh strong Negro culture is all the statues that remind people of slavery getting torn down then the next generation just realizing that a race hostile to them is everywhere and needs to be dealt with without any context.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Last known picture of Ashli Kyanka.
    • Awards
http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/culturebox/2017/08/visiting_dolly_parton_s_dinner_show_dixie_stampede.html

I've never seen a better example of explaining to people how you can tell that somebody sounds like a millennial.

I even contemplated hijacking the flag relay so that our side couldn’t win, but then I remembered I was one black person among hundreds of white people in a place called “Dixie Stampede” in 2017, and I emotionlessly passed the flag without a fuss.

"Uppity Black Girl Lynched at Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede."

:tom:

I know the girl wrote the story to decry... something, but she made the Dixie Stampede sounds like a lot of fun.

Pretty Sneaky Cis

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Anonymous old You can't know! Scrooge Bah Jaysus! Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
+21

Also, speaking as someone who has spent his life in education, Dolly has done more for literacy, women's rights (REAL ones, I mean... y'know, like the right to not have your father use your face as an ashtray), and even LGBT acceptance (drag queens fucking love Dolly) than any stupid 20 year old yaas queen could ever fucking dream. Dolly has made a foundation that will send a book a month to literally any child below school age if you're just willing to ask. The amount of money she has personally spent on helping the unfortunate is staggering. But, hey, fuck whitey, I guess.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge Anonymous 420 Californian
    • Awards
+16
I'm getting really sick of how we're now supposed to erase an important part of our nation's history, and that even enjoying it in good spirits like at the Dixie Stampede is absolutely verbotten.   

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

kornbeef

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Boy Scout Better dead than red United Statesian old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
+11

*goes to a show with dancing, music, food, and horses*

*families of all colors having a good time*

*literally shaking rn*

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) Better dead than red cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
 :ultlibrage: Menthol cigarettes are racist!  :ultlibrage:

BOSTON (AP) — U.S. Sen. Edward Markey is calling for a ban on menthol cigarettes, arguing that tobacco companies disproportionately target African-Americans when they market and promote the cigarettes.

The Massachusetts Democrat is leading a group of fellow senators in calling on the Food and Drug Administration to prohibit the cigarettes, noting that African-Americans suffer the greatest burden of tobacco-related mortality of any ethnic or racial group in the U.S.

The letter to the FDA sent earlier this week was also signed by fellow Democratic Sens. Elizabeth Warren, of Massachusetts, Jack Reed and Sheldon Whitehouse, of Rhode Island, and Richard Blumenthal, of Connecticut.

The letter notes that in 2011, the FDA conducted a scientific review that concluded "menthol cigarettes pose a public health risk above that seen with non-menthol cigarettes."

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards

:tom:

European Cuckdom

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
Europe might be cucked to the bone but Murica is literally dying of aids

Franzo

• Unperson
  • Awards Generation Identitaire You can't know! Grenouille
    • Awards

BOSTON (AP) — U.S. Sen. Edward Markey is calling for a ban on menthol cigarettes, arguing that tobacco companies disproportionately target African-Americans when they market and promote the cigarettes.

The Massachusetts Democrat is leading a group of fellow senators in calling on the Food and Drug Administration to prohibit the cigarettes, noting that African-Americans suffer the greatest burden of tobacco-related mortality of any ethnic or racial group in the U.S.

The letter to the FDA sent earlier this week was also signed by fellow Democratic Sens. Elizabeth Warren, of Massachusetts, Jack Reed and Sheldon Whitehouse, of Rhode Island, and Richard Blumenthal, of Connecticut.

The letter notes that in 2011, the FDA conducted a scientific review that concluded "menthol cigarettes pose a public health risk above that seen with non-menthol cigarettes."

I had never heard of the menthol cigs = black's favorite cigarettes until I lived in the US. When I tell blacks here about it they sometimes don't even believe me. Most everyone in France at least, from my experience, doesn't like menthol cigarettes at all. Or at least there's no ethnic overrepresentation of any particular group, just random weirdos that like em.

One fly brotherfucker

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
  • Awards Prepper Lutheran United Statesian Better dead than red Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Sins of the Puppet Master
    • Awards

First Obama makes Djarum change its magical blend, and now this. If menthols get banned I think there will be a catastrophic chimpout the likes of which will make Jesus weep. And over what? Just as many white women smoke menthols as blacks. When I worked in a convenience store, you could pretty much guarantee that every black person who came in was going to come up to the counter and say "Can I get a pack of Newpawts?", but every white woman smoker who came in asked for menthols about 90% of the time. More utter nonsense to inflame their manufactured race war.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 08:40:37 PM by One fly brotherfucker »

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+16
Numbers be rayciss and shit y'all