The Something Sensitive Forums > TRUMP SOLD US OUT TO THE JEWS AND NOW I'M STRESS EATING!!

The NFL Deathwatch Thread

(1/104) > >>

anti-nigger machine:
nigger dave gonna nigger

--- Quote ---Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) had indicated that he wanted to put the Graham-Cassidy proposal to a vote next week, as Republicans face a Sept. 30 deadline under Senate rules to be able to advance a repeal bill with only 50 votes.

The party, which has 52 votes in the Senate, can lose only two, or the bill will fail.

We should not be content to pass healthcare legislation on a party-line basis, McCain said in a lengthy statement criticizing the GOP rush to pass a repeal bill with only one scheduled hearing and little public scrutiny.

I cannot in good conscience vote for the Graham-Cassidy proposal, he said, referring to the repeal bill authored by Sens. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) and Bill Cassidy (R-La.).

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) has already said he would oppose the bill, which he complained maintains too much of the current laws government spending on healthcare.

And Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine), a centrist Republican who helped sink the GOP repeal effort in July, has signaled strong reservations about the current proposal.
--- End quote ---

Dem Wypipo:
It pisses me off how these niggers refuse to draft any kind of infrastructure spending bill while they're going for a soon to be failed third round of repeal and replace Obamacare.  Nobody has faith in Turkey Neck McConnell to deliver on anything these days.  Nigger should just step down.

sharktits and all:

--- Quote from: anti-nigger machine on September 22, 2017, 04:36:26 PM ---nigger dave gonna nigger

--- Quote ---Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) had indicated that he wanted to put the Graham-Cassidy proposal to a vote next week, as Republicans face a Sept. 30 deadline under Senate rules to be able to advance a repeal bill with only 50 votes.

The party, which has 52 votes in the Senate, can lose only two, or the bill will fail.

We should not be content to pass healthcare legislation on a party-line basis, McCain said in a lengthy statement criticizing the GOP rush to pass a repeal bill with only one scheduled hearing and little public scrutiny.

I cannot in good conscience vote for the Graham-Cassidy proposal, he said, referring to the repeal bill authored by Sens. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) and Bill Cassidy (R-La.).

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) has already said he would oppose the bill, which he complained maintains too much of the current laws government spending on healthcare.

And Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine), a centrist Republican who helped sink the GOP repeal effort in July, has signaled strong reservations about the current proposal.
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Hanoi John strikes again.

Ass Diamond:
Work faster, brain cancer, consume his speech centers and turn all other senses into raw pain

Shakebox:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z753TSAnB8Y
 :allears:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version