;

Author Topic: Hollywood, Weinstein and SJWs.  (Read 20156 times)

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
Hollywood, Weinstein and SJWs.
« on: October 12, 2017, 01:47:39 PM »
+10
I think this is going to get worse for Hollyweird before it gets better. I expect to see a lot more women come out about a lot more men, especially hypocrite SJW men. Because they are SJWs they are betas and because they are betas they cannot get women the normal, manly way and so they must grope and coerce and rape.

Might as well start a thread.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/summer-box-office-suffers-historic-decline-us-1033385

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaJiAhyn7Y5/  katebeckinsale

"I was called to meet Harvey Weinstein at the Savoy Hotel when I was 17. I assumed it would be in a conference room which was very common.When I arrived ,reception told me to go to his room . He opened the door in his bathrobe . I was incredibly naive and young and it did not cross my mind that this older ,unattractive man would expect me to have any sexual interest in him .After declining alcohol and announcing that I had school in the morning I left ,uneasy but unscathed.A few years later he asked me if he had tried anything with me in that first meeting .I realized he couldn't remember if he had assaulted me or not .I had what I thought were boundaries - I said no to him professionally many times over the years-some of which ended up with him screaming at me calling me a cunt and making threats, some of which made him laughingly tell people oh "Kate lives to say no to me ." It speaks to the status quo in this business that I was aware that standing up for myself and saying no to things,while it did allow me to feel uncompromised in myself,undoubtedly harmed my career and was never something I felt supported by anyone other than my family.I would like to applaud the women who have come forward , and to pledge that we can from this create a new paradigm where producers,managers,executives and assistants and everyone who has in the past shrugged and said " well, that's just Harvey /Mr X/insert name here " will realize that we in numbers can affect real change.For every moment like this there have been thousands where a vulnerable person has confided outrageous unprofessional behavior and found they have no recourse, due to an atmosphere of fear that it seems almost everyone has been living in .I had a male friend who, based on my experience,warned a young actress who said she was going to dinner with Harvey to be careful. He received a phone call the next day saying he would never work in another Miramax film ;the girl was already sleeping with Harvey and had told him that my friend had warned her off.Let's stop allowing our young women to be sexual cannon fodder,and let's remember that Harvey is an emblem of a system that is sick,and that we have work to do."

https://pagesix.com/2017/10/12/makeup-artist-accuses-ben-affleck-of-groping-her/?_ga=2.257004300.689995514.1506887627-1426880598.1490720591

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fR1fPIJ9jo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fR1fPIJ9jo</a>
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
Re: Hollywood, Weinstein and SJWs.
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 01:49:29 PM »
+10
Yes but what about the Jews

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 01:49:59 PM »
+2
Is Ben Affleck part of the tribe

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Acting Assistant Director of The Department of Corrective Rape

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2017, 02:03:41 PM »
+23
This whole scandal reinforces my belief that 'respecting women' is for low status plebs and that people with status can get away with pretty much anything ( ie: sports stars, celebrities, politicians, musicians.) If they come after you it means you ran out of money and favor.
Acting Assistant Director of The Department of Corrective Rape

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2017, 02:06:02 PM »
+4
Looks like Ben can kiss his political career goodbye.  :reagan:

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2017, 02:06:57 PM »
+3
If such a small percentage of the world's population is doing so much of the raping maybe white people need to step up their rape game etc.
This post brought to you by SOUL TRANN

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2017, 02:07:21 PM »
+2
This whole scandal reinforces my belief that 'respecting women' is for low status plebs and that people with status can get away with pretty much anything ( ie: sports stars, celebrities, politicians, musicians.) If they come after you it means you ran out of money and favor.

Two sets of books mos def
This post brought to you by SOUL TRANN

AssPoundingFaggot

• Enemy Of The State
  • Waffen SS
  • D & D would be the first ones up against the wall
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2017, 03:08:14 PM »
+9
So Weinstein apparently fucked off to Europe for "sex addiction rehab". Wonder if he is pulling a Roman Pulanski and gonna stay there. :jesse:
BigDiggerNick [27|Jan 01:36 PM]:   You know I wonder if there are any soap bars made from jews still around

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2017, 03:16:36 PM »
+4
Twitter shut Rose McGowan down and everyone freaked out, so they reinstated her.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2017, 03:31:49 PM »
+13
A very close friend was drafted into the NFL in the late 90s. He was also considered very good looking by the ladies and he was a ripped monster. He could literally fuck anything he pointed his finger at. All he had to do was look at a woman and they were ready to fuck him. It's amazing what alpha genes will do to a woman. However, he was also very religious and conservative and treated women with respect inasmuch as he wouldn't have pushed himself on women. He got married soon after the draft and never cheated on his wife. I watched him basically running from women because he was married. I can imagine that he had a lot of will power, but then it takes that kind of dedication to make it to the NFL, no matter what you might think of some of the garbage that winds up there. I'm not saying he didn't get a truck load of pussy in college or that he was celibate when he got married, but he treated women the way he would want people to treat his sister.

I compare him to someone like Ben Afleck. I imagine that Ben could always have about any woman he wanted but he just can't help himself. Beta genes will always out. And there we have it: groping and acting like a lech. You can always count on liberal scum to be liberal scum.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2017, 03:32:31 PM »
+5
Twitter shut Rose McGowan down and everyone freaked out, so they reinstated her.
Because McGowan and not (({McGowan})).

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2017, 03:33:37 PM »
+13
So Weinstein apparently fucked off to Europe for "sex addiction rehab".
So he's converting to Islam?

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2017, 03:37:05 PM »
+3
If such a small percentage of the world's population is doing so much of the raping maybe white people need to step up their rape game etc.

Or YT should com up with some sort of final solution to the rape epidemic.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2017, 03:50:51 PM »
+26
Bunch of aging stars looked back on their life and suddenly think that sucking some ogres dick wasn't worth the money and fame. The whole Affleck accusation is completely retarded (seriously watch the video) and the bitch was 21, not a kid. This will backfire completely since it shows the obvious hypocrisy of Hollywood about Trump (seriously they couldn't shut the fuck up about it), and it outs actresses as whores. McGowan tried this shit a few years ago and nobody cared because whores don't get treated like princesses.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge 420 Better dead than red Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2017, 03:54:38 PM »
+13
I hope Ben Affleck gets his career ruined by this.  Demanding that a show edit out them talking about his slave owning ancestors yet being lecherous around women is some real cognitive dissonance and funny ass shit. 

Also I wonder if Weinstein had his way with Obama's daughter.   :stonk: That's pretty fucked up to think that not even being a child of the elite can get you away from being raped by creepy betas and Jews.

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2017, 03:58:31 PM »
+5
I hope Ben Affleck gets his career ruined by this.  Demanding that a show edit out them talking about his slave owning ancestors yet being lecherous around women is some real cognitive dissonance and funny ass shit. 

Also I wonder if Weinstein had his way with Obama's daughter.   :stonk: That's pretty fucked up to think that not even being a child of the elite can get you away from being raped by creepy betas and Jews.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0J7XnbUN5o" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0J7XnbUN5o</a>

Franzo

• Unperson
  • Awards Grenouille You can't know! Generation Identitaire
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2017, 04:08:47 PM »
+15

A movie he was in (Dogma) had an entire documentary made on it tracing all the "harassment" and reaction from the extreme christian community, which basically consisted of letter writing campaigns and angry phonecalls. He then has the nerve to go on a show to white knight for fucking Islam and say criticism of it is racist. I'd love to see what the reaction would be if this hypocritical faggot attempted even an inkling of "satire" and "parody" of Islam they attempted in that movie on Christianity. The guy could get beheaded in broad daylight by a muslim fanatic and my only reaction would be uproarious laughter.

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2017, 04:12:29 PM »
+21
Does anyone actually care about this besides people happy at Hollywood hypocrisy being exposes?

Boo fucking hoo, an actress who made a hundred times your yearly salary for a single movie suddenly wants us to care that some greasy old pervert exposed himself to her. These people never cared much for struggling Americans, and now they want the public's sympathy? LOL

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2017, 04:12:46 PM »
+16
Ben Aflac a faggot he can die for all I care

Also everyone with two brain cells to rub together knows that these Hollywood sluts were suckin and fuckin their way to millions of dollars And roles in films they have no business being in.

Weinstein the jew ran out of money and favors so the vultures descended on him. You can bet your ass that if he was still rich none of this shit would be coming out because the skanks who are screeching Im a victim, now would happily lick this old fat kikes gooch for a role in some sappy bullshit movie

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2017, 04:14:32 PM »
+3

A movie he was in (Dogma) had an entire documentary made on it tracing all the "harassment" and reaction from the extreme christian community, which basically consisted of letter writing campaigns and angry phonecalls. He then has the nerve to go on a show to white knight for fucking Islam and say criticism of it is racist. I'd love to see what the reaction would be if this hypocritical faggot attempted even an inkling of "satire" and "parody" of Islam they attempted in that movie on Christianity. The guy could get beheaded in broad daylight by a muslim fanatic and my only reaction would be uproarious laughter.

A+ would upvote again

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2017, 04:53:57 PM »
+7
Does anyone actually care about this besides people happy at Hollywood hypocrisy being exposes?
It's amusing and undermines the narrative-shaping authority of a major lefty power center.

anti-Semitic graphs

• Unperson
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas? Inshallah! Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2017, 05:37:28 PM »
+9

Not to be rude to Rose but this definitely looks like the face of a rape victim.

She also has a nice ass

anti-nigger machine

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2017, 06:58:44 PM »
+6

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2017, 07:06:22 PM »
+1
So Weinstein apparently fucked off to Europe for "sex addiction rehab". Wonder if he is pulling a Roman Pulanski and gonna stay there. :jesse:

i haven't really paid much attention to this story, but has he actually be accused of a crime by anybody?  badgering ingenues into sex isn't strictly illegal
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.