;

Author Topic: Hollywood, Weinstein and SJWs.  (Read 20155 times)

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards The Gentry United Statesian Deplorables old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Better dead than red
    • Awards
Re: Hollywood, Weinstein and SJWs.
« Reply #425 on: November 13, 2017, 08:54:54 AM »
+2
She already got exposed in her book.

What kind of dunce admits to doing something like that in her own autobiography?

Was it Charles Barkley who said he was misquoted in his own biography?

True, but I'll bet that there is a lot of stuff other than that -- stuff that she has done as an adult. 

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #426 on: November 13, 2017, 08:56:25 AM »
+4
I'd love to see Olbermann, Chris Hayes and Colbert go down, though.

What's funny is that even though this is  happening now, for decades the media has been downplaying and ignoring Bill Clinton.

I mean, they SOOO never wanted to cover anything originally, so if yo cover it begrudgingly, how much are you NOT reporting?

40k Scrotal Sacks

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Commie Deutscher 420
    • Awards
« Reply #427 on: November 13, 2017, 10:00:14 AM »
+6
She fondled her sis and nothing came of it, why would anything happen to her now?
Certain people belong to a protected class, pure and simple.

« Reply #428 on: November 13, 2017, 11:19:51 AM »
+10
https://medusamagazine.com/why-we-should-believe-women-who-accuse-right-wingers-of-rape-more-than-those-who-accuse-liberals

Why we should believe women who accuse right wingers of rape more than those who accuse liberals

Before I begin, I just want to state explicitly that no one supports victims of sexual assault more than me. As a survivor of sexual assault myself and someone with lots of friends who have either been raped, degraded and or assaulted by men at some point in their life, I am well aware of the damning effects sexual assault can have on a woman’s life. Rapists and sexual harassers deserve no sympathy and no due process. They deserve an eternity of suffering and torment, much like what their victims have to go through everyday.

However, this is not about rapists or victims of rape, but rather, about how so called “sexual harassment” is being used to devalue the work of longtime civil right activists and pushers of progressive values . Hollywood is currently experiencing what is perhaps its most damning controversy yet, which has seen many (mostly liberal) men like Harvey Weinstein, Louis CK, Ben Affleck and Kevin Spacey accused of sexual assault by men and women, some of whom allege that the assault took place decades ago.

The most shocking of these accusation came yesterday when a long-time LGBT activist and personal mentor of mine, George Takei was accused of making unwanted advances towards an aspiring model in 1981 (36 years ago.) These accusations have had irreversible effects on the accused (Kevin spacey has had several of his shows and movies cancelled, George Takei has had his role for an upcoming movie recast). Meanwhile, right wing personalities like Donald Trump and Bill O’reilly who have been accused of sexual harassment have faced almost no repercussions for their actions. In fact, one of them  actually went on to become the President of the United States.

Regardless of whether  any of these men are guilty of the crimes they have been accused of or not, one thing is for sure – the ones who hold left wing values have earned the right to make at least one mistake in their lives. George Takei has helped millions of LGBT children around the globe come out and be comfortable in their sexually. Harvey Weinstein has donated funds to many Democratic candidates and grass-root movements that have helped us secure political power. Who cares if these men have made one or two mistakes in their lives? What’s important is that they have realized their mistakes and are willing to learn from them, which is more than I can say for Trump and his fellow GOP rapists.

We should sympathize with the victims of these liberal men, but we should not devalue the work and legacies of their rapists. To focus too much on the accusations brings to light these men’s political ideologies, which wrecks havoc for us. It would be hypocritical of us to keep criticizing Trump and rape culture when so many men among us have been accused of sexual assault. If more liberal personalities get accused of sexual assault between now and 2020, Trump is going to win a second term. I don’t know about you, but I would rather live in a world where liberals hold political power and a few women get raped than one in which conservatives hold power and women still get raped.

This reads like a troll piece but who can tell nowadays?

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #429 on: November 13, 2017, 12:36:35 PM »
+5
What a month. Olbermann and Colbert are next, hopefully.

I'm hoping for Lena Dunham next.

already admitted to molesting her sister and abandoning her dog

she could walk down 5th avenue shooting pregnant women and nuns at point blank range and nothing would happen to her

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #430 on: November 13, 2017, 01:06:00 PM »
+8
https://medusamagazine.com/why-we-should-believe-women-who-accuse-right-wingers-of-rape-more-than-those-who-accuse-liberals

This reads like a troll piece but who can tell nowadays?

It's a troll piece - Medusa is a satire site - but we're so deep into Clown World that there's, like, two or three phrases in it that give it away, tops.

And it's 100% what a whole lot of Democratic supporters are thinking anyway (not that Republicans wouldn't think the same if the accused were a bunch of conservative personalities).

nerdball

• Cishet White Male
  • but unironically tho
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian White Chick old Libertarian
    • Awards
« Reply #431 on: November 13, 2017, 07:26:57 PM »
+8
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/tom-sizemore-was-removed-movie-set-allegedly-violating-11-year-old-girl-1057629

Tom Sizemore Was Removed From Movie Set for Allegedly Violating 11-Year Old Girl

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #432 on: November 13, 2017, 07:50:10 PM »
+10
Corey Feldman is also naming Alphy Hoffman, who I've never heard before. But:

Alphy’s Soda Pop Club, the one and only disco designed for kids “in the industry,” enjoyed a Hollywood lifespan of three years, from 1986 to 1989. With a clientele aged 16 and under, the club guaranteed a dance floor full of the hottest teen stars as well as all the free soda you could drink. It was the ultimate teenage wonderland.
:stonk:

One fly brotherfucker

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
  • Awards Prepper Lutheran Better dead than red United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Sins of the Puppet Master
    • Awards
« Reply #433 on: November 13, 2017, 08:09:48 PM »
+5
She fondled her sis and nothing came of it, why would anything happen to her now?
Certain people belong to a protected class, pure and simple.

Clarification - She didn't just molest her sister, she stuck rocks in her fucking vag.  :mcpuke:

Thankpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #434 on: November 13, 2017, 08:16:19 PM »
+5
Woman Says George H.W. Bush Groped Her When She Was 16: 'I Was a Child'

Roslyn Corrigan was sixteen years old when she got a chance to meet George H.W. Bush, excited to be introduced to a former president having grown up dreaming of going into politics.

But Corrigan was crushed by her encounter: Bush, then 79 years old, groped her buttocks at a November 2003 event in The Woodlands, Texas, office of the Central Intelligence Agency where Corrigan’s father gathered with fellow intelligence officers and family members to meet Bush, Corrigan said. Corrigan is the sixth woman since Oct. 24 to accuse Bush publicly of grabbing her buttocks without consent.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • When's the damn game on?
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian cold, dead hands old Boy Scout Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #435 on: November 13, 2017, 09:00:31 PM »
+8
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/tom-sizemore-was-removed-movie-set-allegedly-violating-11-year-old-girl-1057629

Tom Sizemore Was Removed From Movie Set for Allegedly Violating 11-Year Old Girl

Holy shit!

We're talking about consistent behavior, just being 'Tom Sizemore' on set every day. Then this happens. Guys reached for hammers. [Producer James R. Rosenthal, who died in 2011], who was livid himself, had to stop a group of us from going to visit Mr. Sizemore to kick the guy's ass."

A day when vigilante justice would have sorted things out properly.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #436 on: November 13, 2017, 09:51:46 PM »
+13
George Takei: Ignore everything I said on Howard Stern about raping men; Russia is behind these allegations

Beam me up, Scotty! The natives seem to have a device that records words and can play them back!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJYb0Yom5UQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJYb0Yom5UQ</a>

They also have a technology able to capture what appears on a screen, even if you delete it!

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus! Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #437 on: November 13, 2017, 10:02:07 PM »
+5
Corey Feldman is also naming Alphy Hoffman, who I've never heard before. But:

Alphy’s Soda Pop Club, the one and only disco designed for kids “in the industry,” enjoyed a Hollywood lifespan of three years, from 1986 to 1989. With a clientele aged 16 and under, the club guaranteed a dance floor full of the hottest teen stars as well as all the free soda you could drink. It was the ultimate teenage wonderland.
:stonk:

:aatrek:

"Go on...."

One fly brotherfucker

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
  • Awards Prepper Lutheran Better dead than red United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Sins of the Puppet Master
    • Awards
« Reply #438 on: November 13, 2017, 10:12:18 PM »
+6
George Takei: Ignore everything I said on Howard Stern about raping men; Russia is behind these allegations

Beam me up, Scotty! The natives seem to have a device that records words and can play them back!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJYb0Yom5UQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJYb0Yom5UQ</a>

They also have a technology able to capture what appears on a screen, even if you delete it!

Degenerate faggots like this are why I fully support Putin's anti-LGBT policies and wish the US would take a page from them. "How dare you call me out on being a sexual predator, you homophobe! You must be anti-LGBTEEEEEEEE!"

Strugbox FBI Plant

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #439 on: November 13, 2017, 11:34:07 PM »
+19
Very disappointed to see Takei departing from his usual messaging of always believing victims.
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #440 on: November 14, 2017, 01:11:30 AM »
+15
Very disappointed to see Takei departing from his usual messaging of always believing victims.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #441 on: November 14, 2017, 01:22:32 AM »
+28

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • When's the damn game on?
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian cold, dead hands old Boy Scout Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #442 on: November 14, 2017, 03:11:59 AM »
+8
Woman Says George H.W. Bush Groped Her When She Was 16: 'I Was a Child'

Roslyn Corrigan was sixteen years old when she got a chance to meet George H.W. Bush, excited to be introduced to a former president having grown up dreaming of going into politics.

But Corrigan was crushed by her encounter: Bush, then 79 years old, groped her buttocks at a November 2003 event in The Woodlands, Texas, office of the Central Intelligence Agency where Corrigan’s father gathered with fellow intelligence officers and family members to meet Bush, Corrigan said. Corrigan is the sixth woman since Oct. 24 to accuse Bush publicly of grabbing her buttocks without consent.

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #443 on: November 14, 2017, 08:09:17 AM »
+15
That's pretty pathetic to make up some sort of story about "Russian bots" to try to cover up something you've gone on television and done an example of.

I'm currently awaiting the day when Hillary comes out and says "I never had a secret server, it was just Russian bots making it look like I had one in my spare bathroom closet! PUTIN!!!!!!"

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #444 on: November 14, 2017, 12:43:19 PM »
+11
Let’s start a go fund me to pay Putin to fly over and strangle all these degenerates.

I mean, he likes murdering people and they need murdering so it’s win/win

Spokker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #445 on: November 14, 2017, 03:48:38 PM »
+9
Hoping this is real, but you know, fake news and stuff.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/exclusive-former-joe-biden-secret-service-agent-protect-women-weinstein-level-stuff/

It'd be interesting if any of the normie journalists dig into it.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #446 on: November 14, 2017, 05:29:52 PM »
+3

Holy shit!

eh, not surprised but I think its more about being Tom Sizemore than an actual pedo

he's probably tried to fuck a few hair dryers, horses and a CCR's Greatest Hits album at some point as well

anti-nigger machine

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #447 on: November 14, 2017, 08:40:17 PM »
+15

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #448 on: November 14, 2017, 08:45:59 PM »
+17
Truthfully I could easily forgive someone who grabs an ass here and there. But these are wymnin respecter male feminists so fuck'em.
Acting Assistant Director of The Department of Corrective Rape

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #449 on: November 14, 2017, 10:10:28 PM »
+12
Truthfully I could easily forgive someone who grabs an ass here and there. But these are wymnin respecter male feminists so fuck'em.

Yeah that's the rub for a lot of it.  A lot of these guys have built their careers on being female respecters in recent years.  The public by and large knows that Hollywood is utterly degenerate, that the casting couch is real, that actors can fondle groupies who get rewarded with more opportunities to grope, etc.  These guys who get identified tend to be the male feminist variety.  This is essentially the left eating itself.

For example, James Woods got #metoo'd and he gives no fucks and the story has obtained zero traction.  Not that he was associated as being an assgrabber but he didn't issue a weepy faggot statement like Louis Cuck King either.