;

Author Topic: Colin Kaepernick just got #MeToo'd  (Read 769 times)

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Jew
    • Awards
Colin Kaepernick just got #MeToo'd
« on: November 07, 2017, 07:50:55 PM »
+8
https://twitter.com/J_Neese/status/849240130372161536

I am the woman! Pic of my rape kit results attached! #ColinKaepernick had it covered up! #Kaepernick is a lying hypocrite! @NFLonFOX @NFL

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt

Call Me CisMale

• Unperson
  • better dead than red
  • Awards Better dead than red
    • Awards
Re: Colin Kaepernick just got #MeToo'd
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2017, 08:29:11 PM »
+6
Please be true

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards The Gentry old United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2017, 08:30:57 PM »
+2
I guess it could be but it's going to take a lot more than some hard-to-read pictures of some lady's supposed rape kit for me to be convinced. 

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Jew
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2017, 08:33:53 PM »
+9
I guess it could be but it's going to take a lot more than some hard-to-read pictures of some lady's supposed rape kit for me to be convinced.

you're supposed to believe the survivor, bigot
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2017, 09:44:56 PM »
+4
Wasn't this the story where the girl got trashed, had sex with some guy and kaepernick passed out in the door way?

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2017, 09:48:02 PM »
+9
Wasn't this the story where the girl got trashed, had sex with some guy and kaepernick passed out in the door way?

Yeah IIRC Kaep's homies called the cops to get rid of her and when the cops arrived the woman was trippin'. The whole thing's unfortunate because I was looking forward to being able to refer to him as Colin Raepachick.

:pepe:

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2017, 07:32:43 AM »
+6

Yeah IIRC Kaep's homies called the cops to get rid of her and when the cops arrived the woman was trippin'. The whole thing's unfortunate because I was looking forward to being able to refer to him as Colin Raepachick.

:pepe:
What's stopping you? He's a Rapist American.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards The Gentry old United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2017, 09:26:15 AM »
+2

you're supposed to believe the survivor, bigot

But who's higher on the Progressive stack?  The black guy or the woman?   :jesse:

blakks are not very cool

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2017, 11:09:06 AM »
+6

But who's higher on the Progressive stack?  The black guy or the woman?   :jesse:

Kaep is only half black (half puerto rican iirc) and was adopted by wealthy white parents and had a privileged upbringing!

His "victim" looks like some egghead asian mutt - going by her twitter profile pic. I don't know why he'd hit that.

ompb

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2017, 02:52:49 PM »
+5
He should've taken a knee

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2017, 04:19:23 PM »
+8
His "victim" looks like some egghead asian mutt - going by her twitter profile pic. I don't know why he'd hit that.

Fuck a black chick, get fired and black listed.

Fuck a white chick, no more calling yourself black.

I'll take door number 3?

*sad asian trombone noise*

professional lurker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2017, 09:16:48 PM »
+5
That rape kit literally only says they swabbed her vagina for DNA and that they found a hair in her vagina. That's it. It would be more accurate to call it a "rape kit receipt" than "rape kit results."
"I'm really boring. My current hobbies right now are playing Animal Crossing on the DS and... I dunno, I did a bit of knitting last night for the first time in months after boy broke up with me over the phone (I can only cast on and knit stitch though). I surf the internet like every other person in the entire fucking world. I constantly have ideas that I never follow through on. I want to be a nurse someday. I want to drive. I nearly got my licence a few years ago but blacked out at the wheel due to my (90% now-cured) anorexia and haven't driven since."