;

Author Topic: Hey remember that time Dog-O pretended he was going to give up the forums and th  (Read 2233 times)

[L.N.E]Giblets

• Unperson
  • Original Patients
    • Awards
en nobody cared so he went back on his word and then GAPO became his own gay hysterical Wormtongue? Hilarious.

poster get

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Awards Deplorables Motorcyclist Californian Drinkin' and Postin' Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
no I dont remember that at all  :christina:
Consider this a downvote

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
I member
Acting Assistant Director of The Department of Corrective Rape

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout The Gentry
    • Awards
+17
Remember the time GAPO gave the forums to the absolute worst person to give them to

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Last known picture of Ashli Kyanka.
    • Awards
+15
Remember the time GAPO gave the forums to the absolute worst person to give them to

haha and Dog-O posted this long heartfelt message about becoming the forum owner, basically ensuring that everybody would hate him from the very moment he took the reins.

[L.N.E]Giblets

• Unperson
  • Original Patients
    • Awards
+17
Sometimes I'll impulse buy something and be like "damn that was dumb" but then I'll realise I'm not paying $20 a month to have strangers call me a cringe inducing faggot and I'll perk right up.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
I WHOLLY SUPPORT FORUMS ADMIN AND ALL AROUND MENSCH DOG O TRON HE IS BEST A+++++

ALL USERS LIKE DOG O TRON

PLZ PM ANY INFO ABOUT WOMEN WHO MAY SPEAK OUT AGAINST NORMAL GUY HARVEY WEINSTEIN

Franzo

• Unperson
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
+36

Smello

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards

poster get

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Awards Deplorables Motorcyclist Californian Drinkin' and Postin' Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
Dogo is a good friend and good owner don't abandon him  :parsons:

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+17
Do you remember Dog O flapping his hands about the "vision" he had for the forum?  Then right around the time he announced he was going back on his word, he issued a wacky and zany challenge that was universally derided:

http://somethingsensitive.com/index.php?topic=8300.msg368021#msg368021

That's right, the guy who spent months collectively shitting his pants about the ADL and SPLC possibly swooping in wanted people to go to highly televised and media covered riots to give a shout out to SS, which would be far more likely to attract attention than a bunch of spergs reposting /pol/ memes, platinum trophies, and dog gifs.

Edit: Holy lol, I'm reading the thread right now and it's an SS classic if only to see GAPOnigger melt the fuck down in several instances in the thread.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 09:55:09 PM by Dem Wypipo »

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards

Franzo

• Unperson
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
+11
Damnit Dog-O, sometimes I despair of your shitposting skills. This would have been the perfect opportunity for you to use this img, which I'm fairly certain you've used before:

Instead we get stale, dead and gay Skinner for the 50th time. :sad: indeed.
I suppose we should be grateful Al Bundy, Marcia Brady and that black general laughing on a boat didn't make an appearance.

[L.N.E]Giblets

• Unperson
  • Original Patients
    • Awards
+24
Hey remember all those times GAPO melted down, doxxed himself and then deleted all his posts? And yet he'll still come back and try to play the "u mad" card fucking hilarious.

Also remember how when Dog-O was getting dunked on non-stop for being a handwringing faggot he moved everything to a forum where the incredibly lopsided upvote distribution wouldn't rustle his delicate jimmies? lolrofl

anti-nigger machine

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
+6
SS Anti-Joo Cru is on the case! WE'VE FOUND OUT A HORRIBLE THING A JEW SAID! ONCE AGAIN PROVING OUR POINT THAT ALL JEWS ARE BAD! PLEASE JOIN US FOR WHITEOPIA!
:waffless:

No, we don;t need a thread for you to discuss the jewspiracy or redpill people to jews. Take it to the TRS forums (if they have hosting).

And I'm not the one who brought up the fact that this chick was jewish, or implied it was because she was a jew (and not just a shitlib SJW) that she had that opinion. It was Chad.
:bloomberg:

I'm not going to ban people for it, but I will discuss it and point out when I think it's stupid. You want this to be a forum where somebody can make wierd jewspiracy allegations and you want everyone else to go "DAS RITE!" If anyone disagrees or thinks it's silly, then you say they are handwringing, or a secret jew.

This forum wasn't created to be a fashy WN antisemitic safespace, or to shill for any particular opinon. Much like the SJW trooncru on SA has found out, it ain't easy bein' cheesy when the forums owner has problemactic opinons in your point of view and you can't just wish him into the cornfield.

So deal with it, or make your own WN forum.

:acceptit:

It's clear that a bunch of you want to be able to post about Der Juden in a hugbox where I, nor anyone else, "swoops in" and criticizes and questions you. I do not feel that it is imperative to me or these forums to provide that place to you.

However, in the interest of making everyone happy, I would be willing to give you just that.

Since putting the jew threads in the plex is triggering to some of you people, I will be willing to create an entire sub forum for jew/WN discussion.

You can talk about the alt right, jewish influence in media, name the jew, post anti-semitic propaganda, shill for fascism and a white ethnostate, and compile and repost hate facts against jews and other subhuman races to use in internet arguments far and wide. I will stay out and not come in and engage you. I will even make someone of your choosing a mod so they can edit and delete offending posts from GAPO or anyone else who wants to debate you.

But the deal is--it all stays there. No jew stuff anywhere else on the forums, at least not beyond passing jokes. You can redpill anyone who walks in, you can coordinate and strengthen your arguments to convert and debate people on jews/white nationalism elsewhere, but not on the rest of SS.

Personally, I don't think any of you will take that offer, because the idea of being able to do even a 10th of that in the main forum is more advantageous for you to redpill people. But surprise me--if you want it, the offer is there. And if that forum ends up becoming more and more popular, then maybe I'll concede that the forums really are white nationalist and hand them over to Aran or whoever.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
+20
In all honesty Dog, no one here has any real reason to respect you after the way you've handled this whole fiasco. Especially since you brought it on yourself.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 02:46:15 PM by The Watcher »
Acting Assistant Director of The Department of Corrective Rape

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+7
POST FOR 9 NOVEMBER 2O17 - POST IN PM, DELETE ABOVE THIS LINE

EVERYONE HAS RESPECT FOR DOG O TRON AND FORUMS. WISE AND KNOWLEDGEABLE DOG O TRON IS WELL STUDIED IN MATTERS OF FORUMS AND RELIGION AND IS PIOUS AND HUMBLE

(ASSERT DOG O TRON RIGHT TO EXIST USING HISTORICAL PRECEDENT AND UN RESOLUTIONS)

SO KEEP IT UP DOG O TRON YOU ARE THE SOLE VOICE OF REASON IN SURROUNDED BY ENEMIES OF DOG O TRON.

INCLUDE FOLLOWING MESSAGE: HEY DOES ANYONE HAVE INFO ABOUT THIS WHOLE LOUIS CK THING? WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW WHO THE 5TH WOMAN ACCUSER OF LOUIS CK IS PLEASE PM INFO TO THIS ACCOUNT.

reactionary

• Unperson
  • Awards Autistic Jew
    • Awards
+1
In all honesty Dog, no one here has any real reason to respect you after the way you've handled this whole fiasco. Especially since you brought it on yourself.
I honestly don't care about this swolecru shit, but it was getting annoying when every post quoting a goon or something actually funny was followed by 10 about MY OPINIONS
god > man > horse > woman > dog

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+10
Hey remember all those times GAPO melted down, doxxed himself and then deleted all his posts? And yet he'll still come back and try to play the "u mad" card fucking hilarious.

Also remember how when Dog-O was getting dunked on non-stop for being a handwringing faggot he moved everything to a forum where the incredibly lopsided upvote distribution wouldn't rustle his delicate jimmies? lolrofl

The only real reason why the upvote system exists is because he's in the Top 10.  As soon as he falls off of that, the upvote system is as good as gone.

professional lurker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+6
Dog o Troon a fuck nigga, yall heard me?
"I'm really boring. My current hobbies right now are playing Animal Crossing on the DS and... I dunno, I did a bit of knitting last night for the first time in months after boy broke up with me over the phone (I can only cast on and knit stitch though). I surf the internet like every other person in the entire fucking world. I constantly have ideas that I never follow through on. I want to be a nurse someday. I want to drive. I nearly got my licence a few years ago but blacked out at the wheel due to my (90% now-cured) anorexia and haven't driven since."

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
+3

The only real reason why the upvote system exists is because he's in the Top 10.  As soon as he falls off of that, the upvote system is as good as gone.

Ah yes, more krazy chad conspiracy theories.

This is totally true. I manipulated GAPO and Birk into putting in the upvote system years before becoming the site owner to massage my massive ego. I watch it daily to see my standings, and will eliminate it when I'm no longer popular.

This is canon.

The day I realized you were full of shit was the day you posted some similar wise insider baseball theory about me that was so off base, I realized "yep, this guy is full of shit and makes everything up."

:lomofish:

Thankpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
+7
I thought it was pretty clear from context that he meant "the only real reason why the upvote system still exists".
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+9
The day I realized you were full of shit was the day you posted some similar wise insider baseball theory about me that was so off base

True.  You've managed to be an even bigger faggot than I thought.  Point taken, I'll make sure to point out the full extent of your faggotry from now on.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red Classicist Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
+8
Maybe we can do a crowdfunding campaign to get Swole Cru unbanned.

Dog, how much are you getting from the ADL? Give us a ballpark figure.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+7
Free Swole Cru
Free SSOUL TRANN
Free monostat