;

Author Topic: Hey remember that time Dog-O pretended he was going to give up the forums and th  (Read 2167 times)

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
Maybe we can do a crowdfunding campaign to get Swole Cru unbanned.

Dog, how much are you getting from the ADL? Give us a ballpark figure.

Or you could just go to strugr.com with wimpb or Aran can start his own WN forum?

I thought it was pretty clear from context that he meant "the only real reason why the upvote system still exists".

Why would I get rid of it in the first place? That is something which has never been suggested or considered.
:jesse:

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist Boy Scout The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know!
    • Awards
+12

Why would I get rid of it in the first place? That is something which has never been suggested or considered.

you know what has been suggested a lot?

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
+6

That I hand you the forums because you're too lazy to make your own? Suggested over and over by you?

:lolnoxl:

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+3
Free Swole Cru
Free SSOUL TRANN
Free monostat

BRUISED

ASS

PICS

:colbert:

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
+2
Oh hey it’s this thread again. 

Good times.

Franzo

• Unperson
  • Awards You can't know! Grenouille Generation Identitaire
    • Awards
+15
That I hand you the forums because you're too lazy to make your own? Suggested over and over by you?

Lol dumb faggot who got handed the forums by a dumb kike and is completely technically incompetent calls Aran "lazy" for wanting to take it out of his incredibly gay clutches. Wtf have you done to "earn" the forums besides contribute a portion of your Payless salary? Practically any other poster on this site has a more legitimate claim to it than you do, you cirmcumcized dick cocksucker. Suggested by Aran, lol, suggested by everyone but a couple of your pathetic sycophants and your aforementioned buttlicking Wormtongue.

If you were to give them up, as you promised you would when the majority of posters made it clear they don't fucking want it in your clammy jewy hands, and started some other other forum (lol at the idea that you're technically competent enough for even that, but hypothetically), how many posters do you think would follow you? Gapo, maybe, and fucking proc taconigger? Give up the forums you fucking jew, but don't get the fuck out, stick around, I'd love to see you "argue" the case for the Eternal Jew in these forums without your completely undeserved threats backing up your whiny faggot "arguements". 

One fly brotherfucker

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
  • Awards Prepper Better dead than red Lutheran United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Sins of the Puppet Master
    • Awards
+7
Stop being mean to Dog-O, he's the only baby eating interdimensional Nephilim hybrid I'm cool with and I think he does a satisfactory job (PS Dog-O is Something Sensitive really run off of a D-Wave quantum computer as a Mossad experiment to create realistic holographic AI programmed white nationalist crisis actors? It's okay. Your secret is safe with me.)

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
+2

Also what Mandy said.

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Goon or Ex-Goon Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
+13
The best part is that Franzo showed up pretty late to the party and now he's one of the loudest voices deriding our fagmin extraordinaire.

Zog-o's faggotry is so overhelming it converts even newcomers against him.  :allears:

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad! Better dead than red
    • Awards
+6
Or you could just go to strugr.com with wimpb or Aran can start his own WN forum?

I don't want to fragment the userbase. We white supremacist must stick together and build up our strength for the inevitable Kristallnacht 2.0

(please dont give my IP address to ADL)
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist Boy Scout The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know!
    • Awards
+7

I'm pretty sure all I've suggested is you leave. Others have vocally said hand the forums over to me because I'm willing, I just want it to be not you. Also how am I "too lazy to make my own" when I literally did already because you went dumb faggot and the forums disappeared MULTIPLE TIMES since you took over?

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Last known picture of Ashli Kyanka.
    • Awards
+19
             : Gary, are you playing on that stupid computer again?  When are you going to meet a real girl?
: Mom, I'm just hanging with the guys after a long day's work.
             : Those guys aren't your friends.  They're so mean to you.
: We're just zinging each other like guys do. 
             : Then why are they just zinging you, Gary?
:  Mooooooooom, I'm rolling with the punches.  You wouldn't understand.
             : Gary, go out and find a girl.  Every day I'm without a grandchild, it breaks my heart.
: *turns up K-Pop playlist*

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
+5

I'm pretty sure all I've suggested is you leave. Others have vocally said hand the forums over to me because I'm willing, I just want it to be not you. Also how am I "too lazy to make my own" when I literally did already because you went dumb faggot and the forums disappeared MULTIPLE TIMES since you took over?

Blaming tech issues on dog is lol enough bc sometime shit happens and the forums get gapo’d but lol at the year long tantrum people are throwing when the solution is there all along.

I mean everyone who wants to be free of the Tyranny Of The Shoe Man just go to Arans forum and never come back.

psot regert

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • everyone around me is a total stranger
  • Awards Deplorables Motorcyclist Californian Drinkin' and Postin' Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
+6
this thread has nothing about the ongoings at forums.somethingawful.com as things in Goon Acres are supposed to. 
Reported

asip please thank you

• Unperson
  • Awards United Statesian Motorcyclist Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
+2

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
+4
this thread has nothing about the ongoings at forums.somethingawful.com as things in Goon Acres are supposed to. 
Reported

I dunno, it is pretty Goony. :shrug:

psot regert

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Awards Deplorables Motorcyclist Californian Drinkin' and Postin' Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
+5
pls be nice to dog

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist Texan cold, dead hands Prepper Libertarian 420 Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
+15
I genuinely do not understand why the crew of swole wasn't unbanned. It would have removed the impetus for like almost every slapfight, and 99.9% of people either support it or wouldn't care. Also they probably wouldn't even come back, so what the fuck would it matter?

Even during the "forum elections" (which were totally ignored when people actually got excited about electing the new forum owner), and every single person in the top 3 ran on a solid platform of "will unban swole crew," it still didn't happen. I always liked GAPO and Dog, but their stance on that was always fucking retarded.
Quote from: Ozma
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...
And again, seriously, do not worry about this.
Quote from: Rachael Emma Gilbert
You did a good job for your forum and are a legitimately nice guy

NASAkangz

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
+6
Stop being mean to Dog-O, he's the only baby eating interdimensional Nephilim hybrid I'm cool with and I think he does a satisfactory job (PS Dog-O is Something Sensitive really run off of a D-Wave quantum computer as a Mossad experiment to create realistic holographic AI programmed white nationalist crisis actors? It's okay. Your secret is safe with me.)

Fuck off back to bellgab, mando, go jerk it to those clowns. Meanwhile, doggo literally Zionist nigger.

NASAkangz

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
+6
I genuinely do not understand why the crew of swole wasn't unbanned. It would have removed the impetus for like almost every slapfight, and 99.9% of people either support it or wouldn't care. Also they probably wouldn't even come back, so what the fuck would it matter?

Even during the "forum elections" (which were totally ignored when people actually got excited about electing the new forum owner), and every single person in the top 3 ran on a solid platform of "will unban swole crew," it still didn't happen. I always liked GAPO and Dog, but their stance on that was always fucking retarded.

GAPO was a tard, but he didn’t ban the Cru, Zoggo Doggo did. The robo-nigger has been offered solid money for this place, but he bitches out on it. WTF.

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
+11
Not much happening around here. The days of doxxing, fun and games are pretty much over. As SA dies, so does SS with less and less new posts, and less new content.
TL;DR Dog is a fag

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Goon or Ex-Goon Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
+14
After the lulz from SA died out, we started sourcing them internally.

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
    • Awards
+15
Unban everyone but casio

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+9
Unban everyone but casio

That includes vilepilot as well.  We need someone to post thousands of times about Gisele Bundchen's latest antics.

psot regert

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
    • Awards
+1
That includes vilepilot as well.  We need someone to post thousands of times about Gisele Bundchen's latest antics.

years ago someone on ss said he was my posting mentor :'(