;

Author Topic: Hey remember that time Dog-O pretended he was going to give up the forums and th  (Read 2234 times)

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Metal Fan Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Better dead than red old The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan Scrooge
    • Awards
+11
After the lulz from SA died out, we started sourcing them internally.

The goon is coming from INSIDE the forum :mindblown:

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Metal Fan Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Better dead than red old The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan Scrooge
    • Awards
+6
I'm not really sure what Zog and Gapo get out of the forum at this point.  They are clearly gluttons for punishment to the point where I have to think they have significant masochistic streaks.  Otherwise it makes no sense to continue being leaders on a forum that is 95% against you.  I don't really get it at all.  :jesse:

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
+2
I'm not really sure what Zog and Gapo get out of the forum at this point.  They are clearly gluttons for punishment to the point where I have to think they have significant masochistic streaks.  Otherwise it makes no sense to continue being leaders on a forum that is 95% against you.  I don't really get it at all.  :jesse:

Or more likely 95% of the people here don't care about me one way or another, nor do they care how I'm standing in front of your gay dreams of a WN Salon.

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Goon or Ex-Goon Fascist
    • Awards
+12
Zog-o's right in the sense that 95% of the registered users either no longer post or never did.

The few who still do, though...

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+5
I'm not really sure what Zog and Gapo get out of the forum at this point.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMo_HcRBnUY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMo_HcRBnUY</a>

[L.N.E]Giblets

• Unperson
  • Original Patients
    • Awards
+30
If I ever want my lawn done I'm just gonna stand outside and say "GAPO and Dog-O are hilariously gay" because that shit apparently summons one fat crybaby Mexican every damn time without fail.

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
+4
If I ever want my lawn done I'm just gonna stand outside and say "GAPO and Dog-O are hilariously gay" because that shit apparently summons one fat crybaby Mexican every damn time without fail.
lol

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+7

If you say "Space Mountain is for children" it summons a different one

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
+8

I like this post bc it’s proof of how sad this whole discussion has become and also it’s funny and I lol’d

poster get

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Awards Deplorables Californian Motorcyclist Drinkin' and Postin' Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
+5
dog is a good gay fagmin and i hope ss lives forever

i was so sad when sass and then tne died

[L.N.E]Giblets

• Unperson
  • Original Patients
    • Awards
+17
Reminder that a professional comedian was shut down so entirely by a dude saying GWARSH at him that he had to have his forums mom ban the dude.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
+6
The fact that dog takes such unrelenting abuse from the fash crew and doesn't moderate them tells me he's the perfect fagmin for the job.

Aran would probably plex you for speaking ill of Legos

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Fuck you, dad! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red
    • Awards
+6
The fact that dog takes such unrelenting abuse from the fash crew and doesn't moderate them tells me he's the perfect fagmin for the job.

Aran would probably plex you for speaking ill of Legos

I don't know, I get the feeling that Aran has pretty thick skin (no pun intended).
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Last known picture of Ashli Kyanka.
    • Awards
+7
I don't know, I get the feeling that Aran has pretty thick skin (no pun intended).

As long as you don't make fun of his GAMING LAPTOP.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
+8
I'm still waiting for my modship!
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+6

or piping hot pizza
or his below household average combined income
or his 3d printer
or his motorcycle
or Shitsburgh
or the DMV
or his upcycled furniture collection

waitagoddamnminute..... Aran is probably GAPO

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist Boy Scout The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know!
    • Awards
+4

or piping hot pizza
or his 3d printer
or his motorcycle
or Shitsburgh
or the DMV

I don't even really have a lawn though

Strugbox FBI Plant

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
+13

or piping hot pizza
or his 3d printer
or his motorcycle
or Shitsburgh
or the DMV

I don't even really have a lawn though

Neither does GAPO really.
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
+15
Or more likely 95% of the people here don't care about me one way or another, nor do they care how I'm standing in front of your gay dreams of a WN Salon.

Guess I'm part of the 5% who have stopped posting until either you stepdown or you get strung up in a Zima Hall Putsch.

Turn over the forums you fucking lying two-faced jew puppet faggot.
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
+2

Guess I'm part of the 5% who have stopped posting until either you stepdown or you get strung up in a Zima Hall Putsch.

You'll never get into the 10,000 Posters Club with that attitude! :judy:

poster get

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Awards Deplorables Californian Motorcyclist Drinkin' and Postin' Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
+1

it's been fun seeing you in kf chat.  i left a message on your profile  :unparsons: