;

Author Topic: redditors.txt  (Read 1127349 times)

SvM

• Cishet White Male
  • Kill 'em all, and let God sort their pronouns out.
  • Awards Metal Fan Seaman (lol) Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands United Statesian old
    • Awards
Re: redditors.txt
« Reply #8000 on: April 23, 2018, 11:57:19 AM »
+5

...and you turn to the Internet for advice. 

Someone get CPS.  Maybe this kid can have just two years of better parenting in an abusive foster home.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Italian cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #8001 on: April 23, 2018, 12:09:08 PM »
+6

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Canuck Boy Scout Anglican 420 Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8002 on: April 23, 2018, 12:46:54 PM »
+19
I'm still waiting to see even an unproven internet claim, from anyone here about their Chadly captain of industry, perfect aryan family lifestyle Dogg-O is always saying we never shut up about.

From what I've observed here... We have the doublenigger stockmarket wizzard, which is just words, so who the fuck knows. Ass Diamond's car post showing evidence of a nice cul-de-sac home. Grode has a kid or some kids, I think. Aran is poor, but has a low cost of living and no kids. AoA is dead, may he rest in peace and Rocket is hopefully dead also. I've admitted multiple times that I'm an apartment renter with 2 kids and ~doing my best~ where there's always food on the table, but saving = hard. I'm in a high CoL blue state so while I made a good amount, it all goes right down the toilet.  Am I missing anyone? Shakebox the police officer and that's all I have. Never really seen anyone write a post or strugchat about how country club dues went up by another thousand per year, but that's ok because they just made partner at the not-a-lawyer law firm! As far as I can tell, nobody really posts about their jobs/income/families, but boy oh boy! Is Dogg-O ever so constantly bitter about something that literally never gets mentioned by anyone!

In conclusion;  :smug: "Tell me more about your alpha lifestyle and perfect Aryan family, what with your 3 bedroom/2 bathroom home in a modest neighborhood, slightly above-average credit and moderately under-funded 401k!"

Ok, you caught me. My name is Dylan Jackson. I'm a 40-year-old failed science fiction novelist who lives in his mother's basement in Knoxville, Tennessee. This whole thing was a creative writing project to sharpen my character development skills. I think about how the posters would react to each other make posts and threads where they play out the little story lines I come up with based on the news and other things that are happening on the internet. I used SA as a springboard because the guys in the Creative Convention laughed me off the forum when I described my idea for creating a forum as a stand-alone piece of art.  If you notice any inconsistencies in poster's personalities, that is due to the fact that I am trying to present them as unreliable first-person narrators, and the reader is supposed to figure out like, Holden Caulfield. Anyone like Rocket who has just disappeared ended up with backstories so elaborate that I just had to kind of cycle them out of the forums to keep the story consistent. He was supposed to be a fabulously gay man who has such a hairy asshole that no one could ever want it, so he pretended to be a successful lawyer online as a way of trying feel powerful and shout people down online. I guess in a way I subconsciously wanted to feel power myself. You started posting here one day, so I started talking to you, and I have come to think of us as friends. Anyway, now that this is all out in the open, can we please just keep talking like we always do? I'll try to come up with some great new shit posters for you to get into slap fights with. :) 

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #8003 on: April 23, 2018, 01:05:53 PM »
+3
Rocket is hopefully dead also.

Last Active: April 22, 2018, 12:04:30 AM

Rocket Lives!

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8004 on: April 23, 2018, 01:07:34 PM »
+7
https://www.ceddit.com/r/relationships/comments/8e4gic/me_44m_and_my_wife_37f_dont_know_how_to_deal_with/

Here's the post.

Both me and my wife are agnostic. Our son met a friend, charlie, when he was maybe 10 years old, and he was over charlies house constantly. Charlie and his parents were super religious evangelicals, and they sort of got my son to go to church with them and slowly our son got more and more religious. He started going to bible study and youth groups at the church. He stopped being friends with charlie at about 14-15 but continued with his religious studies and such.

We were relatively okay with this at first, maybe not what we wanted for him but it was a nice surprise to see him engage in all those nice little groups and be proactive.

As the years went by, he got more extreme with his religion. His faith turned more hostile and angry at people, including us. Especially in the last 6 months, its gotten out of hand, he labelled us sinners and nonbelievers, he shamed us for watching a horror movie about possession because it was sinful, he got into a MASSIVE argument with my wife about gay marriage... it has just gotten out of hand. His facebook and social media is literally just constant religious stuff, including conservative stuff and hated of gay people. It is really concerning.

It got especially out of hand in two scenarios. One, my wife smokes pot, which he found out about and flipped a shit at her. Specifically, he went searching through her things to find 'bad' things that he could shame her for. He said he wasn't against pot very much, but the fact that we smoked it just fits the profile that we don't care about the consequences of our sins and that we are bad people and all this stuff. He really just got irrationally angry at us.

The other big one was at a family dinner. This was bad. I am bisexual and used to date a guy for a brief amount of time, my brother often makes jokes about the guy because he was really eccentric. At the dinner he mentioned him, and my son suddenly asked about this guy and who he was, and my brother mentions to my son casually that I dated the guy in college. My son literally just got up and left and drove home. We had to tell everyone what was going on with him, there were 10+ people at the dinner table who witnessed that. Some of them knew he was religious but none of them knew just how crazy he had gotten with it. My wife burst out crying at the table when we were explaining.

We went home and he just went ballistic on me. Absolutely crazy. Yelling at me, saying that we are like the epitome of sin and evil, that we do everything wrong, that he cant trust anything we say. He told me to get the fuck out of the house, like what? I fucking own the house.

Its been a few days since then, he won't even look at me. My wife has been crying nonstop since that night, saying that he is a monster, and that we should have nipped this in the bud a long time ago.

What the fuck are we supposed to do?

TL;DR - - son is turning into a religious zealot. He found out I dated a man and flipped out at me.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry You can't know! Boy Scout cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #8005 on: April 23, 2018, 01:11:51 PM »
+12
Alpha'd by his own kid

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8006 on: April 23, 2018, 01:23:26 PM »
+7
https://www.ceddit.com/r/relationships/comments/8e4gic/me_44m_and_my_wife_37f_dont_know_how_to_deal_with/

Here's the post.

Both me and my wife are agnostic. Our son met a friend, charlie, when he was maybe 10 years old, and he was over charlies house constantly. Charlie and his parents were super religious evangelicals, and they sort of got my son to go to church with them and slowly our son got more and more religious. He started going to bible study and youth groups at the church. He stopped being friends with charlie at about 14-15 but continued with his religious studies and such.

We were relatively okay with this at first, maybe not what we wanted for him but it was a nice surprise to see him engage in all those nice little groups and be proactive.

As the years went by, he got more extreme with his religion. His faith turned more hostile and angry at people, including us. Especially in the last 6 months, its gotten out of hand, he labelled us sinners and nonbelievers, he shamed us for watching a horror movie about possession because it was sinful, he got into a MASSIVE argument with my wife about gay marriage... it has just gotten out of hand. His facebook and social media is literally just constant religious stuff, including conservative stuff and hated of gay people. It is really concerning.

It got especially out of hand in two scenarios. One, my wife smokes pot, which he found out about and flipped a shit at her. Specifically, he went searching through her things to find 'bad' things that he could shame her for. He said he wasn't against pot very much, but the fact that we smoked it just fits the profile that we don't care about the consequences of our sins and that we are bad people and all this stuff. He really just got irrationally angry at us.

The other big one was at a family dinner. This was bad. I am bisexual and used to date a guy for a brief amount of time, my brother often makes jokes about the guy because he was really eccentric. At the dinner he mentioned him, and my son suddenly asked about this guy and who he was, and my brother mentions to my son casually that I dated the guy in college. My son literally just got up and left and drove home. We had to tell everyone what was going on with him, there were 10+ people at the dinner table who witnessed that. Some of them knew he was religious but none of them knew just how crazy he had gotten with it. My wife burst out crying at the table when we were explaining.

We went home and he just went ballistic on me. Absolutely crazy. Yelling at me, saying that we are like the epitome of sin and evil, that we do everything wrong, that he cant trust anything we say. He told me to get the fuck out of the house, like what? I fucking own the house.

Its been a few days since then, he won't even look at me. My wife has been crying nonstop since that night, saying that he is a monster, and that we should have nipped this in the bud a long time ago.

What the fuck are we supposed to do?

TL;DR - - son is turning into a religious zealot. He found out I dated a man and flipped out at me.
I want to believe this made up story  :myecred:
His name was Harry Anderson

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8007 on: April 23, 2018, 01:44:26 PM »
+4
As far as I know, only cis scum and Rocket pretended to be captains of industry.  Dog O just bitterly lashes out because he can’t get anyone to like or respect him on this dead gay forum about a dead gay forum about a dead gay forum

Chad, You're the one who constantly has to bring up my job and mock what you (believe) I make, and drone on about how much you make as a STEM grad middle manager. You have made no secret that you consider anyone who makes less than you a loser, though you will never say exactly what it is you do.

You rag on apartment renters as losers even though you used to rent yourself IIRC, so I assume you bought a home in the last few years and now feel morally superior to us apartment renters.

I can't tell sometimes if you've really drank this kool-aid or if you're just playing some kayfabe part of the Ultimate Trad Alt Right Ubermensch who ticks all the boxes.

But I do know you have more posts than me on two sockpuppet accounts on a dead gay forum where you can be the big bloviator in a small pond, unlike at really dead gay TRS or at MPC, where nobody would notice your 888 analysis and give you upvotes.

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8008 on: April 23, 2018, 01:47:44 PM »
+18
Yes, Kike-o-Tron has surely never accused anyone of being pathetic basement dwelling n33ts because of their completely unrelated political beliefs. Only meanie Chad would ever stoop so low. Lol fckin white nationalist losers, why can't you be accomplished Individualists proud of their Individual accomplishments like me. No wonder you have to create insane conspiracy theories about the superior Chosen People.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #8009 on: April 23, 2018, 01:56:03 PM »
+3
Yes but everything in these threads boils down to supporting fascism which works just as well as communism.

Fascism is just as rigid and inoperable a system, and historically most genocides didn't really need it. Like the Armenian genocide was done by the Turks and none of them were ruled by fascism. Hell even if you want to imprison people in work/concentration camps historically those functioned without fascism as well. The Boer were the first people to be imprisoned in modern concentration camps and those were designed by the British.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8010 on: April 23, 2018, 02:05:25 PM »
+12
Yes but everything in these threads boils down to supporting fascism which works just as well as communism.

Fascism is just as rigid and inoperable a system, and historically most genocides didn't really need it. Like the Armenian genocide was done by the Turks and none of them were ruled by fascism. Hell even if you want to imprison people in work/concentration camps historically those functioned without fascism as well. The Boer were the first people to be imprisoned in modern concentration camps and those were designed by the British.

Who put American citizens in internment camps? Why, it was good old FDR!

:salute:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VZYVeNaO7U" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VZYVeNaO7U</a>
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8011 on: April 23, 2018, 02:07:51 PM »
+11
According to the modern definition of "fascism" embraced by soyboys anything even slightly authoritarian or militaristic is literally HITLER. Ottoman Sultans? Fascist. European Theocratic Aristocracies? Fascist. Roman Emperors? Fascist. God-King Egyptian Pharaoes? Facist. It's a meaningless buzzword that means = thing I don't like.

[L.N.E]Giblets

• Unperson
  • Original Patients
    • Awards
« Reply #8012 on: April 23, 2018, 02:15:39 PM »
+4
soyboys

It's a meaningless buzzword that means = thing I don't like.

:drew:

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8013 on: April 23, 2018, 02:18:29 PM »
+13
Yes, soyboy and bugman and cuck are words for things I don't like, I agree. Unlike fascism, there are no actual hard definitions of those colloquialisms.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge Anonymous 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #8014 on: April 23, 2018, 03:00:00 PM »
+2
Apartment renters are losers? Maybe it's just me but I'd rather live in the big city than be a home owner in podunk nowhere. 

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry You can't know! Boy Scout cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #8015 on: April 23, 2018, 03:05:40 PM »
+9
Apartment renters are losers? Maybe it's just me but I'd rather live in the big city than be a home owner in podunk nowhere.

Go back to D&D faggot

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #8016 on: April 23, 2018, 03:21:17 PM »
+17

I'm starting to get pretty much the opposite sentiment. I moved semi-recently into a new apartment in the city, got it set up pretty nice, but still, I'm really starting to itch for a home in exactly podunk nowhere. Because fuck having neighbours and shit.

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian Motorcyclist Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #8017 on: April 23, 2018, 07:58:31 PM »
Who put American citizens Japanese insects in internment camps? Why, it was good old FDR!

:salute:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VZYVeNaO7U" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VZYVeNaO7U</a>

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Boy Scout Sasstronaut TNE Veteran The Gentry cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #8018 on: April 23, 2018, 08:10:01 PM »
+1

Go back to D&D faggot

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #8019 on: April 23, 2018, 09:15:26 PM »

I'm starting to get pretty much the opposite sentiment. I moved semi-recently into a new apartment in the city, got it set up pretty nice, but still, I'm really starting to itch for a home in exactly podunk nowhere. Because fuck having neighbours and shit.
I just like suburbia because it allows you to visit both within minutes.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8020 on: April 23, 2018, 09:20:16 PM »
+2

Well that's the trad WN narrative--if you don't invest in home ownership like a Responsible Adult, and Get Married to a tradhot Aryan Waifu and have many white babbies you are a hopeless degen. Of course, many great WN leaders live in trailer parks or with their 'rents so you can take that as you will.

I live in a very nice luxury apt in a small city, pretty much mostly white in my hood. I don't choose to buy a house because I stand to inherit my parents house when they die, so I can retire there if I choose. OTOH my brother has a house, and some of my friends do as well. It works for them, and if it works for you I wouldn't judge you for it. Maybe 5 years from now I'll want a house so I can wrench on my cars w/o going to my parents house, so I may rent a house again or even buy. But I enjoy city living at this time. :shrug:

This is awesome. :allears:

Nah Im A White Guy

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8021 on: April 23, 2018, 09:53:41 PM »
+13
i'm just gonna steal this from spencer because that's such a common criticism and there's a good answer to it: wn ideals and the whole wn thing in general is aspirational.

its kinda obvious that no niche political movement is going to be 100% populated by captains of industry with a subservient wife and 9 children. those people hardly even exist outside of the last breaths of it from the dying and gay boomer generation. the whole point is they're saying people should be more like that and strive for things a bit more positive than getting a nut off or watching football. and also you shouldn't participate in the global extermination of your own race.

any vaguely gen x to gen z aged person living in the west has spent their entire life heavily influenced by jewish media and narratives from every angle in life. of course most people are degenerate. the point is to begin recognizing it and rejecting it. basically i'm dog-o-whistling for: read nazi literature and watch anime

thats just what i've observed from the sidelines. no huge glaring logical gotcha! inconsistency behind their beliefs going on there.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 09:55:51 PM by change my pitch up, cut my dick off »

kill
yourself
wow

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8022 on: April 23, 2018, 10:12:44 PM »
+7
thats just what i've observed from the sidelines. no huge glaring logical gotcha! inconsistency behind their beliefs going on there.

There's also always been a huge niche for innernette autistes in the new far right, including ones who know they're too far gone or too old or whatever. They fill a role and contribute despite not being "perfect" according to whatever the ideal is, and that's sometimes all that can be asked or expected of them. The only people who seem to demand perfection of everybody are the guys who post on fullchan about the "alt-kike" because it's not unironically GAS THE KIKES all day every day, and a fair number of them are LARPing.
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

The Trumpriarch

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Deplorables United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #8023 on: April 23, 2018, 10:26:42 PM »
+15
Bunch of fucking fairies here not living up 100% to my poorly constructed straw-man, so clearly YOU are the degenerates that you so love to call people and your beliefs are a sham. That will be all.

Edit: Reminder - Sale on men's loafers at the Sole Locker. Buy 2 get 1 free.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #8024 on: April 23, 2018, 10:28:33 PM »
+9
Here's a very interesting and totally coincidental reply from that OUR SON IS RELIGIOUS PLEASE HALP thread