;

Author Topic: TVIV and CineD: dens of absolute faggotry  (Read 526901 times)

NASAkangz

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
Re: TVIV and CineD: dens of absolute faggotry
« Reply #3650 on: January 04, 2018, 08:49:41 PM »
+1
How have you not seen a christmas story?
I saw it recently and hated it. Then I realized that I wasn't even born when it came out so it was before my time.

Little nerd shoots himself in the eye with his own B.B. gun by ricocheting that shit off an icicle. You had to at least liked that.

soy golem

• Cishet White Male
  • JIDF
  • popping shekels
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon 420
    • Awards
« Reply #3651 on: January 04, 2018, 09:08:11 PM »
+3
Fucking pussies cutting their dicks off because they can't stand being alone. Man up and bear that crushing weight of the void by yourself.

w-wow haha same

I want to personally apologize to every reader who was hurt by the Sausage Party review. I failed you as a senior editor of this website and I failed you as an ally. I am wholly sorry for the pain and anger I caused you. I offer you no justification. I was blinded by my own whiteness existing inside a system of white supremacy. I must do better. I will do better.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #3652 on: January 05, 2018, 09:00:04 AM »
+7
It was boring and you pretend to like it because you wanna seem like a grizzled, old timey maybe boomer/maybe gen xer on a niggerdeath forum.

Christmas Vacation was/is/will always be the best Christmas movie.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #3653 on: January 05, 2018, 11:14:50 AM »
+6
Scrooged and Die Hard are the best Christmas movies  :colbert:

Pumpkin Toilet

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #3654 on: January 05, 2018, 06:35:02 PM »
+1
If you're like me and have never seen A Christmas Story, here's what he's talking about.

:siren:
WARNING: WATCHING THE FOLLOWING CLIP MAY CAUSE YOU TO CUT YOUR DICK OFF AND DYE YOUR HAIR PURPLE.  WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK!
:siren:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTq20prt0K8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTq20prt0K8</a>

Wait... so you're tellin me that goono wants to chop off his dick because the chinese guy cut off the duck's head?

That's pretty fucked up, even by goon standards!

SooperPooper

• Cishet White Male
  • Non-shitposts: 0
    • Awards
« Reply #3655 on: January 05, 2018, 08:40:17 PM »
+6
Christmas vacation, Christmas Story, Die Hard, and Scrooged are all great Christmas movies. Bad Santa was pretty damned good on a recent rewatch.
rofl I have a sig

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #3656 on: January 05, 2018, 11:22:15 PM »
+1

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Last known picture of Ashli Kyanka.
    • Awards
« Reply #3657 on: January 07, 2018, 08:10:21 AM »
+5
A one million-strong Asian community..  :adam:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5243375/Fury-Disney-browns-white-actors-star-Aladdin.html

Fury as Disney 'browns up' white actors to star in Aladdin despite filming next to one million-strong Asian community

Disney has been slammed after bosses admitted browning up its white extras during filming of Aladdin.

The eagerly anticipated live action production, which stars US actor Will Smith as Genie, is currently being filmed by director Guy Ritchie at Longcross studios in Surrey.   

But despite production taking place under 30 miles from London, a city with a community of over one million Asian people, Disney said it was forced to bring in white actors to fill background roles.

The studio giant said positions for stunt men, dancers and camel handlers could not be filled for the film, which comes out in May next year.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #3658 on: January 07, 2018, 10:25:51 AM »
+9
A one million-strong Asian community..  :adam:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5243375/Fury-Disney-browns-white-actors-star-Aladdin.html

Fury as Disney 'browns up' white actors to star in Aladdin despite filming next to one million-strong Asian community

Disney has been slammed after bosses admitted browning up its white extras during filming of Aladdin.

The eagerly anticipated live action production, which stars US actor Will Smith as Genie, is currently being filmed by director Guy Ritchie at Longcross studios in Surrey.   

But despite production taking place under 30 miles from London, a city with a community of over one million Asian people, Disney said it was forced to bring in white actors to fill background roles.

The studio giant said positions for stunt men, dancers and camel handlers could not be filled for the film, which comes out in May next year.

Meanwhile, in an alternate timeline...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5243375/Fury-Disney-racist-camel-handlers-slur-Aladdin.html

Fury as Disney sends out a racist casting call for "camel handlers" to one million-strong Asian community

Disney has been slammed after bosses admitted the placing the offensive ad for extras during filming of Aladdin.

But despite production taking place under 30 miles from London, a city with a community of over one million Asian people, Disney said it was trying to cast 'ethnically true' actors for the roles when they asked for 'people of Asian/Middle Eastern descent for positions a stunt men, dancers and camel handlers'  for the film, which comes out in May next year.

London mayor Sadiq Khan came out with a call to boycott Disney and end productions in the UK after the studio 'perpetuated this gross ethnic slur.'

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Californian 420 Scrooge Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #3659 on: January 07, 2018, 01:14:02 PM »
+9
I love how an Egyptian Coptic Christian and a dude who's half Tunisian and Dutch don't cut the mustard for representation with Middle Eastern characters in the current year.

What were they expecting? Some swarthy as fuck Paki with a pedo beard and a completely non-photogenic face?

EDIT : SHIT, I was just thinking at the gym over this that watch that even the Islamic world won't be free of white shaming bullshit, and white passing North Africans, Persians, Lebanese, Gulf Arabs, etc. won't be free of getting compared to their more barbaric and depraved Somalian and Afghan co-worshippers. 
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 03:30:24 PM by Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro »

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Hyperbole

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #3660 on: January 08, 2018, 05:52:48 PM »
+2
All well and good that LividLiquid wants to be like Jodie Whittaker, the only difference is that Jodie Whittaker is a woman, while he is a sad parody.

He might get a background role in the show now though.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #3661 on: January 08, 2018, 06:22:49 PM »
+5
They want some ISIS looking motherfucker, that's the type of middleastern they want.