;

Author Topic: The Amazing Race Game!  (Read 51335 times)

Pickle Surprise

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Libertarian KURWA cold, dead hands The Gentry
    • Awards
Re: The Amazing Race Game!
« Reply #475 on: January 05, 2018, 05:47:40 PM »
Try this one on for size.

Detroit — Federal prosecutors allege the man accused of sexually abusing a sleeping woman aboard a Detroit-bound flight attacked her while his wife sat in the next seat.

The new detail emerged Thursday during a hearing that ended with (redacted) detained without bond pending trial. Prosecutors argued (redacted), a (redacted) citizen in the U.S. who has been approved for a travel visa, was a flight risk and danger to the community.

(redacted), who works for a Troy-based information technology company, is charged with aggravated sexual abuse, a five-year felony.

U.S. Executive Magistrate Judge R. Steven Whalen said the allegations were “odd,” and counterintuitive, considering (redacted) wife was in the next seat during the incident. Whalen encouraged (redacted) to appeal the detention order.

On Wednesday, FBI agents learned that a 22-year-old woman reported being sexually assaulted on a Spirit Airlines flight from Las Vegas to Detroit Metropolitan Airport.

The woman said she was sitting in a window seat next to (redacted), whose wife was in the aisle seat.

The victim said she fell asleep and woke up to discover a hand in her pants and noticed that her pants were unbuttoned and her shirt untied.

The man sitting next to her was shoving his fingers in her vagina and “vigorously moving them,” according to a criminal complaint filed in federal court.

When she woke up, the man stopped, and the woman alerted a flight attendant.

(redacted), whose age was not available, was taken into custody at the Wayne County Airport Authority. He told investigators he was in a deep sleep and didn’t do anything to the woman.

(redacted) later told an FBI agent he “might have” undone the woman’s bra and cupped her breast, according to court records.

He also said he unzipped her pants and tried to digitally penetrate her but failed, according to the complaint.

(redacted) has worked as a project manager in Metro Detroit for more than two years, defense lawyer Richard O’Neill said.

“I have a hard time with some of these allegations but that’s what a trial is for,” O’Neill said. “There have been no allegations from anywhere that his behavior has ever been inappropriate prior to this incident.”

Stephen Schuler, a spokesman for Spirit Airlines, said Thursday the company is fully cooperating with law enforcement and referred all questions to them.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #476 on: January 05, 2018, 06:38:00 PM »
Going Muslim on that one, either arab or somali.

Hugbox Kommissar

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #477 on: January 05, 2018, 06:47:35 PM »
+3
Works for an IT company and molests a woman?  Bindi.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #478 on: January 05, 2018, 09:32:00 PM »
+8

Agreed. Those bobs were just sitting there, waiting to be opened. What else could he do? :adam:

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Tee hee, us Ogres gotta stick together
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Boy Scout old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #479 on: January 06, 2018, 12:30:45 AM »
+1

Agreed. Those bobs were just sitting there, waiting to be opened. What else could he do? :adam:

Pickle Surprise

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Libertarian KURWA cold, dead hands The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #480 on: January 06, 2018, 09:44:34 AM »
+2
The new detail emerged Thursday during a hearing that ended with Prabhu Ramamoorthy detained without bond pending trial. Prosecutors argued Ramamoorthy, an Indian citizen in the U.S. who has been approved for a travel visa, was a flight risk and danger to the community.

Good job Hugbox, Dog-O and O&T.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #481 on: January 06, 2018, 10:22:35 AM »
By the third paragraph I stopped reading because clearly Dot.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Boy Scout old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #482 on: January 06, 2018, 03:41:57 PM »
+1
The chick was white and the dudes are South of the Border types. That, or the chick was white and the dudes are Muslims of some stripe. But I'll stay with Hispanic.

You know your scumbags, Rocket.

Yuleny Ortiz, Yariel Torres-Abee, Krystal Lugo and Christopher Lugo are charged with kidnapping and other offenses.  (Courtesy of the Telegram)

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #483 on: January 06, 2018, 04:05:14 PM »
Lolololoollol but is she white? Maybe white hispanic?

E: hang on... she raped a woman with her brother?
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 04:07:45 PM by Rocket »

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #484 on: January 06, 2018, 04:57:52 PM »
+1
Lolololoollol but is she white? Maybe white hispanic?

E: hang on... she raped a woman with her brother?

Hey sis, don't go down in the basement, I'm uhhh, kinda workin' on something right now.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #485 on: January 09, 2018, 03:05:53 AM »
+2
DON'T CLICK THE LINK

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-42611019

A 17-year-old boy has pleaded guilty to carrying out acid attacks on six moped riders to steal their bikes.

[redacted], from Croydon, appeared at Wood Green Crown Court and admitted targeting the riders in the north and east of London on 13 July.

He sprayed the riders in the face with a noxious liquid and stole two mopeds before trying to take another four.

Earlier reporting restrictions preventing John from being identified because of his age were lifted.

Police said one attack had left a rider with "life-changing injuries".
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #486 on: January 09, 2018, 03:22:39 AM »
+1
I was gonna say Dot but "John" means Somali or something black.

blakks are not very cool

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #487 on: January 09, 2018, 12:25:54 PM »
+2
I was gonna say Dot but "John" means Somali or something black.

My first thought was Paki but yeah, John is a dead giveaway. Gotta be some kind of sub-saharan African (muslim of course).

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #488 on: January 10, 2018, 02:01:08 AM »
Damn I should have redacted the first name as well probably. Nice job otherwise, you were spot on.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #489 on: January 10, 2018, 01:16:06 PM »
Damn I should have redacted the first name as well probably. Nice job otherwise, you were spot on.
Wasn't John his last name?