;

Author Topic: The Alt Right Dumping Ground  (Read 428692 times)

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
Re: The Alt Right Dumping Ground
« Reply #3975 on: January 11, 2018, 12:07:35 PM »
+6
Dat like/dislike bar.

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #3976 on: January 11, 2018, 12:15:07 PM »
+1
A modern day The Odyssey

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #3977 on: January 11, 2018, 01:07:01 PM »
+6
Heil Honey I'm Home!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf9jJx0NSjw

"Heil Honey I'm Home was a sitcom in 1990 about the fictionalized lives of Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun as if they were living in an apartment and acted like any old husband and wife. They must also avoid the crazy antics of their Jewish neighbors, the Goldsteins. This show is famous for having only 1 epsiode before it was eventually pulled from TV stations. Originally, the only way to see this was on bootleg, until now. Now, uncut, unedited, all it one segment, Heil Honey I'm Home."

:awedolf:

This show was prophetic and easily came out 20-25 years too early.

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Thanks Maureen. I've been dealing with that pedantic argument of not being able to spell makes me an idiot since grade school. I'm autistic with a 130+ iq who writes a graphic novel about sex abuse and with an obsession about pshycology to the point I'm more informed than my therapists about current news.

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Pronouns: Zhe/Zhim/Zers
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands old Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #3978 on: January 12, 2018, 01:22:47 AM »
+7
RE: that Gigi Gorgeous dudette

Degeneracy: The Final Frontier.

That's one hell of a trip from gay dude to whatever the hell it is now.

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #3979 on: January 12, 2018, 04:30:18 AM »
+18
Dat like/dislike bar.

lol jews more unlikable than dog rapists

Death Camp for Cutie

• Cishet White Male
  • Actual female
  • Awards Texan White Chick
    • Awards
« Reply #3980 on: January 12, 2018, 11:20:56 AM »
+11
I don’t understand what the skeptic community does. Are they edgy athiests who put out videos about how God is bad and I fucking love science shit or what? Metokur hasn’t really explained who these people are and what they do but I’m not going to watch 9000 different you tubers to find out.

Like I can understand political commentators or video gamers on YouTube but what is the content that the skeptics put out that they have huge followings, conventions, speaking engagements and causes so much drama
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 11:24:23 AM by Death Camp for Cutie »

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #3981 on: January 12, 2018, 11:45:38 AM »
+4
They largely made videos mocking SJW clownworld shit. It's why the "skeptics" and the "alt-right" had been more or less neutral or at least did not interact much with each other. They had an overlap in targets. "Skeptics" only previous stance on "alt-right" was mostly "we are not alt-right and don't agree with them", because they were often accused of being ebil righties due to their choice of target. Some random autism brought it to a head and I guess the two youtube "communities" (lol) are now at meme war with each other.

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables United Statesian old The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #3982 on: January 12, 2018, 11:49:38 AM »
+5
Doesn't "skeptic" trace its roots to religious agnosticism/atheism?  But then it sort of morphed into anti-SJW stuff because the SJWs started to take over atheism too.  And that is when the non-SJWs in the atheism community recognized SJW-ness as religion for the mentally ill. 

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #3983 on: January 12, 2018, 11:52:13 AM »
+4
Yeah the "skeptic" thing had its roots in mocking creationists and such. They morphed progressively into anti-SJW sometime after the Atheism+ fiasco, and as autistic as it was Gamergate afterwards probably played a role too. Some people hark back to that original schism as similar to what's happening now by dubbing Sargon's autism as Skepticism+.

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #3984 on: January 12, 2018, 11:58:59 AM »
+20
Doesn't "skeptic" trace its roots to religious agnosticism/atheism?  But then it sort of morphed into anti-SJW stuff because the SJWs started to take over atheism too.  And that is when the non-SJWs in the atheism community recognized SJW-ness as religion for the mentally ill.

Penn & Teller's Bullshit is basically the template for most skeptics.  They're just a bunch of poorly education fart sniffers who spend their time hitting easy targets (christians, flat earthers, SJWs, etc). 

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables United Statesian old The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #3985 on: January 12, 2018, 01:51:34 PM »
+14
In that case, I have spent lots of time trying to convince these folks that SJWs always have and always will represent a bigger threat to their way of life than flat earthers, Christians, evolution deniers, and/or any combinations thereof.  Those are the people that most "skeptics" grew up thinking were dangerously ignorant and uncool bumpkins.  Many of them are slowly discovering that the collective ideology of the Left is much more intrusive and harmful than the Christian bogeymen that they grew up believing in. 
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 01:54:31 PM by Handyman »

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Unperson
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards Better dead than red Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Artist United Statesian Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #3986 on: January 12, 2018, 03:54:15 PM »
+12

Penn & Teller's Bullshit is basically the template for most skeptics.  They're just a bunch of poorly education fart sniffers who spend their time hitting easy targets (christians, flat earthers, SJWs, etc).

In most cases they dont even go after Christians proper, they typically target Young-Earth Creationists and the like, but then lump all of Christianity into it's inane bullshit

Irredeemable Forums Villain

• Domestic Threat
  • Crazed Anime Racist
    • blacked.com
    • Awards
« Reply #3987 on: January 12, 2018, 05:52:42 PM »
+16
The current state of the skeptic community is that they're a bunch of social justice heretics who are upset that they weren't invited to the freak party, and they're totally unaware that the only purpose they had was as a cudgel used to attack conservatives and their values.   They're not self-loathing enough for whatever post-modern craziness is being peddle this week, but they're far too cowardly to have any racial position(socially and economically) beyond absolute capitulation to the brown tide, so they just uselessly flop around these days desperately probing everywhere for a target to help give themselves some patreon bux meaning.
Can someone please ID that fucking troon for me so I may begin twitter bullying him?

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #3988 on: January 12, 2018, 06:42:19 PM »
+11
The current state of the skeptic community is that they're a bunch of social justice heretics who are upset that they weren't invited to the freak party, and they're totally unaware that the only purpose they had was as a cudgel used to attack conservatives and their values.   They're not self-loathing enough for whatever post-modern craziness is being peddle this week, but they're far too cowardly to have any racial position(socially and economically) beyond absolute capitulation to the brown tide, so they just uselessly flop around these days desperately probing everywhere for a target to help give themselves some patreon bux meaning.

Dat tactical nihilism

Hindunuffin

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #3989 on: January 12, 2018, 08:23:00 PM »
+5

Don't forget the Jewish presence. See Neocon Chris ((Hitchens)), Buddhist Fag Sam ((Harris)), Jerry ((Coyne)). Puts in ammunition for New Atheism being another method of attack Western Civilization.

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #3990 on: January 13, 2018, 04:38:42 AM »
+8

Dat tactical nihilism

I kid you not, a friend of mine asked me what the skeptics are about and the best way I could sum it up was "nihilistic fart-huffers".

NASAkangz

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #3991 on: January 13, 2018, 05:02:16 AM »
+1

Dat tactical nihilism

I kid you not, a friend of mine asked me what the skeptics are about and the best way I could sum it up was "nihilistic fart-huffers".

I’m legit curious, where does nihilism fit in with the skeptics?

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
    • Awards
« Reply #3992 on: January 13, 2018, 05:41:20 AM »
+11
It's aimed at their general tendency to base their identity upon fence-sitting and gleefully picking apart the belief systems of others (religion, nationalism etc) instead of actual, coherent values beyond muh rationality.

This isn't so much aimed at Sargon but the general mindset of the Skeptics.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #3993 on: January 13, 2018, 06:13:57 AM »
+6

Well, can you name something that they genuinely believe in or fight for? They are against nationalism in any form, especially people from countries that have been utterly cucked by multiculturalism. Take Sargon for example, who has openly said that he doesn't care if white people become a minority in every Western country.

What else.. science? There is all well and good until you get to the bit were your average nigger is a dumb savage rapist and suddenly everyone freaks out. Look what happened when the Rage After Storm's infamous video hit Youtube. The entire alt-lite/skeptics crowd went mental, including some very intelligent and generally knowledgeable people like Dave Cullin.

So what do you they believe in, or fight for?
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Hindunuffin

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #3994 on: January 13, 2018, 10:29:24 AM »
+1

Well, can you name something that they genuinely believe in or fight for? They are against nationalism in any form, especially people from countries that have been utterly cucked by multiculturalism. Take Sargon for example, who has openly said that he doesn't care if white people become a minority in every Western country.

In Sargon's defense, he might have had his Nigerian blood kick in there.

So what do you they believe in, or fight for?

What else? Liberalism and all that comes with it.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #3995 on: January 13, 2018, 12:58:22 PM »
+8

Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

kosher nostra

• Unperson
  • Awards cold, dead hands TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #3996 on: January 13, 2018, 01:28:43 PM »
+4
Muh decorum!

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #3997 on: January 13, 2018, 02:43:35 PM »
+21
When seeing shit like this, it's a good time to grill cuckservatives over this.  My question to cuckservatives would be what exactly has conservatism done in the last 10 years to actually conserve anything?  Conservatives (in the loosest sense) have gained over 900 seats in the past 8 years but you see shit like this.  In fact, more and more of them start to cheer this shit on because they think that the only thing that matters in America is how individualist you can be, which means 10 year old drag queens.

Just remember that the next time cuckservatives shriek over nationalism: they are completely worthless as "conservatives" in the respect that they don't actually conserve anything.  A 10 year old drag queen show should be used as red meat to rack up gains in a midterm election but every one of these proud conservatives are scared to touch the issue or worse, endorse it because it means they are expressing their rights as an individual.

Just a reminder in case people think fags like Mitt Romney or Erick Erickson have done a fucking thing for conservative voters.  They haven't and never will.  Time to throw them overboard.

OOK OOK SCREE (D-IL)

• Cishet White Male
  • Niggerposting from my Bamaphone fo free
    • Awards
« Reply #3998 on: January 13, 2018, 03:25:30 PM »
+9
picture of perversion

It's like a little bit of Afghanistan came back into our country.  At this rate we won't even need multiculturalism for societal rot. 

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #3999 on: January 13, 2018, 03:52:45 PM »
+10

Well look at that "reporter" aka client's name....
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.