;

Author Topic: Donkey's Hemorrhoids: Decline and Poz of the Democrat party  (Read 28561 times)

blakks are not very cool

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
Re: Donkey's Hemorrhoids: Decline and Poz of the Democrat party
« Reply #425 on: January 09, 2018, 11:50:58 PM »
+3
Oprah, Chelsea Clinton, Mark Zuck, Michele Obama, and Joe Biden. Four non humans and a pedophile. Am I missing anyone from the Democrat starting lineup?

Cory Booker, Pocahontas, Bernie (for the shekels) and the Ghost Of Michael Bloomberg

Julian Castro and Andrew Cuomo maybe... Also rumblings about the dumbass Mayor Yoga Pants, Eric Garcetti, of Los Angeles.

professional lurker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #426 on: January 10, 2018, 12:04:07 AM »
+4
i would pay good money to watch Michelle square off against Oprah for the nomination

:draper:

Imagine a Democrat debate where Michelle and Oprah try to out-black one another for cred while Zuck stands silently at a microphone the entire night to avoid interrupting.

The fact that the 2020 election is going to be a 5 way cage match between Trump, the Establishment Conservative anointed to run against him (probably Jeb!), Oprah fucking Winfrey, [Mark Zuckerberg], and the corpse of Bernie Sanders (with Egg McMuffin being an "also ran") is incredibly depressing. You think people are insane now? [...]
"I'm really boring. My current hobbies right now are playing Animal Crossing on the DS and... I dunno, I did a bit of knitting last night for the first time in months after boy broke up with me over the phone (I can only cast on and knit stitch though). I surf the internet like every other person in the entire fucking world. I constantly have ideas that I never follow through on. I want to be a nurse someday. I want to drive. I nearly got my licence a few years ago but blacked out at the wheel due to my (90% now-cured) anorexia and haven't driven since."

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Scrooge 420 Californian Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #427 on: January 10, 2018, 12:15:26 AM »
+11
I'm so fucking sick of the Dems trying to make America so Chicago centric. It offers none of the benefits New York City or Los Angeles have with ten times the shittiness and even more feral nogs. 

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #428 on: January 10, 2018, 01:59:38 AM »
+5
i would pay good money to watch Michelle square off against Oprah for the nomination

Imagine a Democrat debate where Michelle and Oprah try to out-black one another for cred while Zuck stands silently at a microphone the entire night to avoid interrupting.

The fact that the 2020 election is going to be a 5 way cage match between Trump, the Establishment Conservative anointed to run against him (probably Jeb!), Oprah fucking Winfrey, [Mark Zuckerberg], and the corpse of Bernie Sanders (with Egg McMuffin being an "also ran") is incredibly depressing. You think people are insane now? [...]

I'm so depressed that this is what it's coming to. It's impressive that our forum can predict stuff like this, but still.

Nig Disliker

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #429 on: January 10, 2018, 06:29:12 AM »
+5

I'm so depressed that this is what it's coming to. It's impressive that our forum can predict stuff like this, but still.

:clownworld:

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #430 on: January 10, 2018, 03:36:21 PM »
+4
I'm so fucking sick of the Dems trying to make America so Chicago centric. It offers none of the benefits New York City or Los Angeles have with ten times the shittiness and even more feral nogs.

They've basically given up on that thankfully since they celebrate nights with no shootings and anyone who can is leaving.

The Bad Goy

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #431 on: January 10, 2018, 07:10:52 PM »
+9

Chicago is a microcosm of America's burgeoning anarchy-tyranny: Rampant political corruption, wanton ethnic violence with a bloated state security apparatus that refuses to address it, and regular people stuck in the middle trying to escape.

New York and LA will suffer the same fate when the appropriate mix of demographic decline and budgetary insolvency hit them.