;

Author Topic: Charlie Don't Meme  (Read 18488 times)

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
Re: Charlie Don't Meme
« Reply #175 on: January 11, 2018, 09:58:59 PM »
+11
LAST TIME ON CHARLIE DON'T MEEEEEEEEEEEEME

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYK_QqH-BXk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYK_QqH-BXk</a>

Ready to do their part to stop Majin Juu, Don Jr. and Eric charged up their Super Shitlord powers for their first lesson in the Fusion technique. Elsewhere the grand wizard James O'Keefe managed to uncover some valuable information about Twitter, and paused his spree of destruction just long enough to make a very important announcement. In light of this new crisis, Trump sent Don Jr. on a mission to find the plans for the Wall; meanwhile, he would try to slow down Soros and Juu by himself. Majin Juu was more than pleased by Trump's arrival, eager to face a new and interesting challenge - and that's exactly what The Donald was prepared to give him. Unless Trump can buy Don Jr. enough time to retrieve the Wall plans, all hope of repairing Majin Juu's damage to the nation will be lost. But in order to keep this bizarre monster occupied, Trump may need to use some unconventional tactics...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1p713CTz0Q" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1p713CTz0Q</a>

Time Magazine tries to burn GLIMPHUE again (remember the shameful "Meltdown" and "Total Meltdown" covers before, oops!, he won?) and in the process reminds every dude under the age of ~35 of Dragon Ball Z.

Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

[HEAD NIGGER OF STRUG] anti-Semitic graphs

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Fascist Quieres comprar naranjas? Inshallah!
    • Awards
« Reply #176 on: January 12, 2018, 02:26:00 AM »
+8
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhoIeAnUTZA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhoIeAnUTZA</a>

You can feel the gloating satisfaction throughout the whole thing. Young Turks need a bullet to the back of the head and a shallow grave.
An Armenian and a Turk. It's funny how they never shut the fuck up about how we conquered the Americas, when their ancestors also conquered their homelands but also did it in an exceptionally more retarded/barbaric manner. I guess that's why they're too stupid to see why their rhetoric doesn't make sense.

Edit: Doesn't that mean the Young Turks now care about the plights of the white minority, as their whole concern is social injustice or whatever? I know this is some dems r real racists shit but come the fuck on bro.. I love how they're announcing "WHITE CHRISTIANS NOW A MINORITY", when we have been for ages. Globally. Whites are like at most 1/7 or 1/6 of the global population. And that's really generous, including mestizos and shit like that. The real number is probably much lower. That's not enough for you fucks?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 02:30:19 AM by anti-Semitic graphs »

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #177 on: January 16, 2018, 11:53:27 AM »
+37
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Ossipago

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #178 on: January 17, 2018, 08:20:42 PM »
+5
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhoIeAnUTZA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhoIeAnUTZA</a>

You can feel the gloating satisfaction throughout the whole thing. Young Turks need a bullet to the back of the head and a shallow grave.
An Armenian and a Turk. It's funny how they never shut the fuck up about how we conquered the Americas, when their ancestors also conquered their homelands but also did it in an exceptionally more retarded/barbaric manner. I guess that's why they're too stupid to see why their rhetoric doesn't make sense.

Edit: Doesn't that mean the Young Turks now care about the plights of the white minority, as their whole concern is social injustice or whatever? I know this is some dems r real racists shit but come the fuck on bro.. I love how they're announcing "WHITE CHRISTIANS NOW A MINORITY", when we have been for ages. Globally. Whites are like at most 1/7 or 1/6 of the global population. And that's really generous, including mestizos and shit like that. The real number is probably much lower. That's not enough for you fucks?

it comforts me when i reflect on our small and declining population that all these cunts are setting themselves up for in future generations is to be rolled over by the chinese who will not give a flying fuck about their faggotry

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #179 on: January 17, 2018, 09:51:27 PM »
+8
I bet Cenk would be bawling his eyes out like a fucking girl if he was faced with the immediate termination of his life at the hand of a right wing death squad.

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #180 on: January 18, 2018, 01:47:39 AM »
+12
I bet Cenk will be bawling his eyes out like a fucking girl when he is faced with the immediate termination of his life at the hand of a right wing death squad.

:smug:

anti-pibble machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #181 on: April 08, 2018, 05:54:15 PM »
+2
Neon signs blared messages at George Mason University students — “Are you tired of us chasing you with clipboards? Register to Vote” and “Name a more iconic duo . . . you and voting” — next to a table laden with fidget spinners and warm chocolate chip cookies.

“Young people can relate to memes,” Kara Kline, a 20-year-old paid organizer, said during a registration drive last month. “People will stop and say, ‘Oh my gosh, I saw your sign. It was so funny.’ 

A preoccupation with things millennials love helped NextGen America, the liberal advocacy group founded by hedge fund billionaire [[[Tom Steyer]]], elect a wave of Virginia Democrats in 2017 — an outcome he hopes to repeat in the midterm elections nationwide.

Six months ahead of the general election, NextGen has 47 paid staffers in Virginia, seven of whom are full time, and a presence on 17 college campuses. That will swell to 60 staffers and 30 campuses by Election Day.

NextGen’s plan hinges on having the resources to maintain staff over months, rather than hiring people weeks before an election, and using social media in creative ways to win over skeptical but savvy millennial voters.

Chris Leavitt, a political consultant who ran Gillespie’s campaign, noted its innovative use of Snapchat filters for tailgaters at the University of Virginia, likening them to the yard sign of the future.

The campaign also put out the occasional goofy video, with Gillespie driving down I-95 or sharing what he learned at odd jobs in college. He read “Mean tweets” to Taylor Swift’s “Shake It Off” in a video for his 2014 Senate campaign.

http://archive.is/lf6e2

Michael Vick

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Deplorables Fascist Scrooge For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! You can't know! Texan Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #182 on: April 09, 2018, 12:23:01 AM »
+14
Well that sounds unbearably cringe-inducing.

Waiting for their bold meme selection for 2020, "Y U NO VOTE?!"

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Libertarian United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old 420
    • Awards
« Reply #183 on: April 09, 2018, 12:51:14 AM »
+8
Well that sounds unbearably cringe-inducing.

Waiting for their bold meme selection for 2020, "Y U NO VOTE?!"

Every time you don't vote, Allah kills a kitten!

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Lithuanian Ave Maria
    • Awards
« Reply #184 on: April 09, 2018, 11:58:38 PM »
+16

Short answer? Niggers. Long answer? Sand niggers.

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Metal Fan Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Better dead than red The Gentry old Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge Texan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #185 on: April 10, 2018, 08:51:30 AM »
+13

Short answer? Niggers. Long answer? Sand niggers.

"Horowitz"

:jewrub:

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #186 on: April 11, 2018, 08:06:32 PM »
+18
Yes, Justin Horwitz, please tell us who owned the slave ships and financed the slave trade.

:foundout:

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Unperson
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards Boy Scout United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Artist
    • Awards
« Reply #187 on: April 14, 2018, 08:47:52 PM »
+9
Well let’s see, slavery has existed in pretty much every human sociological structure as far back as we can tell, so if (according to the sjws and Jews) we all came from Africa then they started slavery.  As for women voting, I guess voting would have to exist in order to deny women the vote, so Greeks? I guess they used to be white back in the day.

I do know it was whites who decided slavery was bad, fought and died to end it, and gave women the vote though...

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #188 on: June 02, 2018, 06:14:56 PM »
+14
Backpfeifengesicht owned  :smug:.  Someone from The Ree Shadilay Institute of Dankology created a 166 page manual on how the left can win the meme war.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/36064175-yes-we-can-meme

The description:

A Left Wing guide on how to defeat troublesome trolls and 'memelords' who stand against everything progressive. This book will show you how to fight fire with fire and defeat 'Kekistan' once and for all. This is a lesson in 'meming' for all right minded thinkers. No longer will we have to listen to mockery about how weak our memes are.

This book is satirical and is meant as a joke. There are eight words on the first page, a fake quote on the last and a bunch of 'keks' in between. It is intended as a gift for humourless, regressive leftists from sensible people who understand internet culture on even the most basic level.

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' 420 Deutscher
    • Awards
« Reply #189 on: June 03, 2018, 03:19:39 AM »
+10
They can't even come up with a title that isn't :888:
"Baldur's Gate, now that was a good RPG. Yep."

Junkers Ju 888

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #190 on: June 03, 2018, 03:12:00 PM »
+5
They can't even come up with a title that isn't :888:

Snappiness is lost on them. Poor syntax is like poor physiognomy, only for writing.

Sample Text: How To Have Your Kek and Eat It Too would be a good title, maybe. Different POV, though.

EDIT: I didn't get the joke when I wrote this. :myecred:

FAKE EDIT EDIT: I was only pretending that I was pretending to be retarded.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 07:22:52 PM by Junkers Ju 888 »

Hugbox Kommissar

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #191 on: June 04, 2018, 02:29:41 PM »
+9
Did someone say snappy?

The Trumpriarch

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables United Statesian Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #192 on: June 04, 2018, 02:53:30 PM »
+6
Yet the stats don't bear that out. Hmm...
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #193 on: June 04, 2018, 03:13:41 PM »
+12
It's a lefty meme, it being based on delusional lies is almost obligatory.

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Unperson
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards Boy Scout United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Artist
    • Awards
« Reply #194 on: June 06, 2018, 08:04:40 PM »
+3
it'd be nice if one of their arguments was at least based on something even resembling facts, they've had to resort to "Math is rayciss"

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #195 on: June 10, 2018, 12:53:41 PM »
+9
Look upon this wet fart and be astounded:

Just in case you don't get why it's so bad, here's a refresher on what happened the last time people fucked with Darth Vader at a round table meeting:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnNSnJbjdws" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnNSnJbjdws</a>

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Quick Robin, to the Golden Corral!
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Boy Scout old cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #196 on: June 10, 2018, 01:06:51 PM »
+5
Vader was a henchman. So who is the emperor?

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #197 on: June 10, 2018, 01:08:38 PM »
+6
Vader was a henchman. So who is the emperor?

I don't know his first name but I bet his last name ends in -berg.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #198 on: June 10, 2018, 01:09:12 PM »
+4
In my Sunday morning wake & bake / laughing at progs on social media session libs have indeed seized on the Darth Vader meme, and I even saw progs trying to make Trump=Hitler=Darth Vader connections. 

Also interesting they omit Abe for his more pro-Trump attitude and stance. 

Why does everything have to always fucking come back to either Harry Potter or Star Wars? 

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Quick Robin, to the Golden Corral!
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Boy Scout old cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #199 on: June 10, 2018, 01:18:49 PM »
+5
Why does everything have to always fucking come back to either Harry Potter or Star Wars?

Is there anything else?  :goon: