;

Author Topic: The NFL Deathwatch Thread  (Read 56265 times)

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry Boy Scout Sasstronaut TNE Veteran cold, dead hands
    • Awards
Re: The NFL Deathwatch Thread
« Reply #600 on: January 11, 2018, 10:42:06 PM »
+4
I was watching basketball online on ESPN last night and a really long commercial came on.  I forced myself to watch all of it to see what it was promoting google  ???

I cant find it online, anyone else?  I just want to see how infuriating it was again.  It was basically every leftist trope imaginable, including a pop warner football team kneeling.
 :razor:
https://trends.google.com/trends/yis/2017/US/

here it is if you want to   :outrage:

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #601 on: January 13, 2018, 09:40:09 AM »
+9
http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2018/01/12/college-football-playoff-ratings-soar-nfl-playoff-numbers-collapse/

Looks like the burgers are moving away from professional niggerball to college niggerball as well as the NBA :facepalm:

Burgers continue to remain in denial.  Not to worry, Shlomo will see to that eventually.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #602 on: January 13, 2018, 12:50:40 PM »
+5
I figured things were going wrong when I kept seeing those articles about how the NFL is doing fine because they all have television contracts so viewership doesn't matter to them.

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #603 on: January 19, 2018, 02:57:07 PM »
+7
http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2018/01/19/nfl-patriots-vikings-super-bowl/

NFL was promoting a Vikings/Patriots Super Bowl.

Two days before the AFC and NFC Championship Game was played.

:adam:

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #604 on: January 19, 2018, 03:53:24 PM »
+5
http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2018/01/19/nfl-patriots-vikings-super-bowl/

NFL was promoting a Vikings/Patriots Super Bowl.

Two days before the AFC and NFC Championship Game was played.

:adam:

Anyone who saw the Raiders get fucked over in 2001 vs. the Patriots knows the NFL is rigged. Tuck rule my ass.

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #605 on: January 19, 2018, 04:01:20 PM »
+8
This whole week has been "Brady might not play because of an injured hand." What a load of crap. He'll play. Maybe they're trying to get the betting line down, or acting like the Jaguars have a chance.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #606 on: January 19, 2018, 04:16:00 PM »
+3
Sounds like building suspense to me.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #607 on: January 19, 2018, 04:22:47 PM »
+5
That's why ESPN and fake sports news drives me crazy. There are enough real facts and actual things they could be reporting on, to build suspense, but instead they have to make shit up in order to generate hate clicks.

The Jaguars do have a chance. Their defense is the most mighty mindingo collection in the NFL. They destroyed the Steeler's offensive line. They're gonna get to Brady on more than one occasion. There will be no running game.

That's how we lost the superbowl to Denver, a few years ago.

There you go. There's your suspense. Every Pats fan watched the Jaguars/Steelers last weekend and we're all optimistic but not overly confident. There's no need to make up some bullshit about Brady's throwing hand, when the facts are enough.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 04:27:14 PM by blasting_asshole »

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #608 on: January 19, 2018, 06:41:08 PM »
+9
I want the Pats to win the Super Bowl again. NFL ratings are down, and some of the people still watching might just be disgusted enough to stop if the Pats win another one. I don't hate NE, but tons of fans do.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #609 on: January 19, 2018, 07:26:28 PM »
+5
Patriots reported Brady as injured for like 14 years straight.

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #610 on: January 19, 2018, 08:16:19 PM »
+5
Pat's winning seem to make the largest amount of people upset compared against the other choices. Seems like a good pick.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #611 on: January 19, 2018, 08:24:35 PM »
+1
Pat's winning seem to make the largest amount of people upset compared against the other choices. Seems like a good pick.
It might just be enough to set that sleeping viking blood on fire and send them off to rape and pillage their way through Massachusetts and Connecticut.

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 08:54:28 PM by Nig Disliker »

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #613 on: January 19, 2018, 08:55:43 PM »
+11
Tom Brady injures hand in yearly blood ritual that involves stabbing his palm and sending his blood over to the shadow realm to feed the dark lord so that the Patriots will continue to be more financially successful than the entire city of Atlanta.

kosher nostra

• Unperson
  • Awards Sasstronaut TNE Veteran cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #614 on: January 19, 2018, 10:13:44 PM »
+12
Why are you still watching the negro felon league

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #615 on: January 19, 2018, 10:48:17 PM »
+3
Tom Brady injures hand in yearly blood ritual that involves stabbing his palm and sending his blood over to the shadow realm to feed the dark lord so that the Patriots will continue to be more financially successful than the entire city of Atlanta.

No link 0/10 atop a faggot

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #616 on: January 19, 2018, 11:11:39 PM »
+5

I'm not. I stopped in October.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #617 on: January 20, 2018, 05:52:12 AM »
+4

I'm not. I stopped in October.
Same. My kid thought I lost my mind when I put all my jerseys and jackets up for sale.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Doxxnet
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #618 on: January 20, 2018, 06:47:06 AM »
+4
I only keep an eye on "Are the Steelers still able to make it to the Superbowl" because you kind of need to know at least that much in Pittsburgh

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #619 on: January 21, 2018, 06:57:47 AM »
+11
I only keep an eye on "Are the Steelers still able to make it to the Superbowl" because you kind of need to know at least that much in Pittsburgh

And if you live in Philadelphia, you need to know when to evacuate your family.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Fascist Ave Maria United Statesian Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #620 on: January 21, 2018, 08:42:35 AM »
+2
The only thing that piqued my interest in the NFL since week 3 is Gruden coaching the Raiders again. I've been wanting that for years, so of course it happens when I swear off the NFL. I won't watch, of course, but it is annoying.

XFL when?

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #621 on: January 22, 2018, 07:48:33 AM »
+4
Pats gonna win another superbowl.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #622 on: January 22, 2018, 07:57:49 AM »
+5
Stephen A. Smith was ooking and eeking last week about how the Patriots need to be at the Super Bowl to save the NFL so yeah, I'd say it's pretty likely they'll win another bowl.

Here it is: http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/01/19/stephen-smith-nfl-desperately-needs-brady-super-bowl-stymie-ratings-collapse/
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 08:00:58 AM by Dem Wypipo »

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #623 on: January 22, 2018, 08:09:22 AM »
+4
Steve Smith could get on his pink hands and knees and blow the entire secondary and I'd still consider him a filthy fucking nigger. I've never actually hated someone on TV, because "fuck it, that's show business" but Smith is actively ruining sports news, so he can be sports Al Sharpton. I actually hate him more than Sharpton, because at least Sharpton is doing his race-baiting song and dance in a political environment, where it belongs.

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #624 on: January 22, 2018, 08:19:18 AM »
+4
All those "debate" shows on ESPN are one of the problems that have crashed ESPN's ratings. No one wants to see two people fake arguing about something.

"I hear what you're saying. . .. but you're 100 percent wrong, and here's why."

Lather, rinse, repeat.