;

Author Topic: Hollywood, Weinstein and SJWs.  (Read 67674 times)

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian old The Gentry Better dead than red
    • Awards
Re: Hollywood, Weinstein and SJWs.
« Reply #725 on: December 20, 2017, 03:12:37 PM »
+4
Inspired by TLJ, but a great philsophical discussion that extends to Leftists, in general. 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6I4zZNk76M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6I4zZNk76M</a>

NASAkangz

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #726 on: December 20, 2017, 08:52:54 PM »
+4
Inspired by TLJ, but a great philsophical discussion that extends to Leftists, in general. 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6I4zZNk76M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6I4zZNk76M</a>

That guy runs a great channel. It’s like watching Stefan Molyneux without the rants, apologetized interruptions, and faggy sighs.

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian old The Gentry Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #727 on: December 21, 2017, 08:05:32 AM »
+3

That guy runs a great channel. It’s like watching Stefan Molyneux without the rants, apologetized interruptions, and faggy sighs.

Yeah I just discovered it and I have been binge-watching the guys videos.  He's not quite as woke or based as Molyneaux yet though, although you can tell that he's following the bread crumbs in that direction.

Bill Goy the Soyence Boi

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #728 on: December 21, 2017, 11:02:33 PM »
+4
Y'all going too easy on TJ. Here's the deets:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/silicon-valley-star-tj-miller-accused-of-sexually-assaulting-and-punching-a-woman

However, Sarah said she has a distinct memory that as they were “fooling around” at her place, Miller began “shaking me violently” and punched her in the mouth during sex.

Sarah said that she woke up the following morning with a fractured tooth and a bloodied lip. When she asked Miller about it that morning, he claimed, according to Sarah, that she had simply fallen down drunkenly the past evening.

She was unsettled by the incident, but said that she did not know many people in D.C. and continued to see Miller.

When they arrived back at her home, they began to engage in consensual sex—but then Miller became violent again, Sarah said. She emphasized that she had not had more than two drinks that evening, and that her memory of the following “five-hour” ordeal was and is “crystal-clear.”

“We started to fool around, and very early in that, he put his hands around my throat and closed them, and I couldn’t breathe,” she recalled. “I was genuinely terrified and completely surprised. I understand now that this is for some people a kink, and I continue to believe it is [something] that should be entered into by consenting parties. But, as someone who had only begun having sexual encounters, like, about three months earlier, I had no awareness this was a kink, and I had certainly not entered into any agreement that I would be choked.

“I was fully paralyzed,” Sarah continued.

Sarah claimed that she was “choking audibly”—to the point that her roommates could hear what was happening and rushed over to knock on her bedroom door. Sarah said she then got up and walked to her door in a robe, and one of her roommates asked if everything was OK.

A true prince amoungst men.  :freud:

Ahahahahaha wow, I didn't see that.  Maybe he should quit thinking about the God Emperor whilst having sex :smug:

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #729 on: December 22, 2017, 08:18:09 AM »
+5
You're just jealous that The Emoji Movie got Trump impeached and led Hillary to the presidency.  :colbert:

"The lead voice actor for The Emoji Movie insisted in an interview Thursday that the movie is a very, very important way of fighting President Donald Trump's administration, rather than just a film about talking faces.

Sitting down with HuffPost, comedic actor T.J. Miller trashed his former co-workers on HBO's "Silicon Valley," saying they did not do enough to stop Trump.

"Right before the election … I asked, ‘How much money did you donate, you Hollywood elites? How much did you donate to Hillary Clinton's campaign?'" he recounted. "And everybody in the cast said nothing. They hadn't given a dollar."

By contrast, Miller was very much on board with The Emoji Movie.

"How rare is it that we get an opportunity to do an original property, right?" he said.

"This was an opportunity to do something optimistic, positivistic and you know, we have very few weapons in the current administration, and one of them is to target a younger demographic and try and help them understand and adopt progressive values," Miller continued.

"The movie has a lot to say to women, and how they have limitless potential, and one of the characters literally breaks through a glass ceiling," he added.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #730 on: December 22, 2017, 08:36:30 AM »
+13
"The movie has a lot to say to women, and how they have limitless potential, and that their necks are so skinny it makes them easy to choke," he added.

Cool Wine Aunt

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #731 on: December 22, 2017, 10:33:31 AM »
+9
Of course another progressive is a violent rapist. 
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #732 on: December 22, 2017, 10:38:21 AM »
+4
Cenk basically admitted to everything that was said about his past, but then says "Well, back then I was young and still a conservative."  :rolleyes:

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #733 on: December 22, 2017, 01:13:53 PM »
+4
Cenk basically admitted to everything that was said about his past, but then says "Well, back then I was young and still a conservative."  :rolleyes:
Maybe this whole thing will blow over if he comes out as a tranny?
His name was Harry Anderson

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #734 on: December 22, 2017, 01:26:10 PM »
+6
When will the Trump Curse hit the other people at disney, they removed the Dinosaur ride at Epcot and they're adding a south american shithole(Brazil) for the new space at World Showcase. They're also creating the Pavilion of Feelings and will have an Inside Out ride.

Iger seems to be getting to Eisner levels of pissing off people with business decisions. They removed the osborn Family Christmas Lights a few years ago and have no plans to ever bring them back.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon old cold, dead hands Seaman (lol) Ave Maria Lithuanian Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #735 on: December 22, 2017, 01:53:37 PM »
+6
[The Emoji Movie] is a very, very important way of fighting President Donald Trump's administration, rather than just a film about talking faces.
Co-Starring Sir Patrick Stewart as Poop :facepalm:

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Quick Robin, to the Golden Corral!
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Better dead than red cold, dead hands old Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #736 on: December 23, 2017, 12:19:32 PM »
+8
This whole Weinstein thing seems to have proved President Trump’s point - when you’re a rich, powerful guy then women let you grab them right in the pussy.

This isn’t surprising if you’re paying attention to gender politics.  But now Harvey has been dethroned as a movie mogul, wrapped up in a dozen odd lawsuits and his name is mud. From now on, he’ll have to pay (or marry) before they let him anywhere ear the goods.

The Chad God Emperor has a lovely wife and family and is too busy Making America Great Again to bother with side pieces.

My point is: Trump gets recorded with some locker room talk while Harvey actually grabs the girls (who now object most strenuously).

Clown world is so strange
« Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 12:29:02 PM by Obese and Triggered »

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #737 on: December 23, 2017, 12:51:47 PM »
+14
The thing is that Trump is a true alpha and he really has no reason to be really disrespectful or creepy towards women. He literally can get almost every woman he wants. Weinstein is a weird creepy ass nigga, around whom most women feel uncomfortable and unsafe.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian Lithuanian DeVry
    • Awards
« Reply #738 on: December 23, 2017, 02:57:58 PM »
+8
id like to take a moment to point out that I haven't touched a vagina or breast in 5 years and im not worried about a single goddamn thing :smug:
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the man’s fragmented urine stream.

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #739 on: December 23, 2017, 08:56:58 PM »
+3
Because your wiener is dangerous?

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #740 on: December 24, 2017, 10:43:39 PM »
+4
id like to take a moment to point out that I haven't touched a vagina or breast in 5 years and im not worried about a single goddamn thing :smug:
I honestly didn't know you were fat.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian Lithuanian DeVry
    • Awards
« Reply #741 on: December 24, 2017, 10:56:24 PM »
+3

i wasnt before but im around 220 now, i was 150 when I started posting on tne back in 2010
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the man’s fragmented urine stream.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #742 on: December 24, 2017, 10:57:58 PM »
+7

i wasnt before but im around 220 now, i was 150 when I started posting on tne back in 2010

You're one of my favorite posters at any size

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #743 on: December 25, 2017, 01:11:06 PM »
+9

You're one of my favorite posters at any size

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #744 on: January 09, 2018, 09:54:21 PM »
+9

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #745 on: January 10, 2018, 06:49:37 AM »
+7
Hurricane Harvey strikes again. This might be the biggest yet.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/01/09/marvel-icon-stan-lee-accused-of-sexual-misconduct-by-nurses
Imagine talking dirty in Stan Lee’s voice... Excelsior!
His name was Harry Anderson

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' old Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands The Gentry Scrooge Better dead than red 420 Libertarian United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #747 on: January 10, 2018, 11:12:07 AM »
+5

Idaho lawmaker was accused of touching a 17 year old friend of his daughter.

That was the Kentucky guy, they mentioned him in the article, they don't say what this idaho guy was being accused of recently but say in 2014 he was being looked into for "inappropriate touching while babysitting" so it's prob a bit more :aatrek: in the case of Brandon "if she's fertile she's not my style" Hixon

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #748 on: January 10, 2018, 11:15:24 AM »
+1

Idaho lawmaker was accused of touching a 17 year old friend of his daughter.

That was the Kentucky guy, they mentioned him in the article, they don't say what this idaho guy was being accused of recently but say in 2014 he was being looked into for "inappropriate touching while babysitting" so it's prob a bit more :aatrek: in the case of Brandon "if she's fertile she's not my style" Hixon
Yes, I skimmed it too quickly. I wonder what this guy did to make him blow his own brains out.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #749 on: January 14, 2018, 09:04:42 AM »
+17
Aziz Ansari now metoo'd, apparently grabbing the bobs and vagene before the strong, independent womyn wanted him to:

https://babe.net/2018/01/13/aziz-ansari-28355

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSyZAbRlmDM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSyZAbRlmDM</a>