;

Author Topic: Speaking Truth to Power: Stand-up Comedy in Trump's America  (Read 9356 times)

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
Speaking Truth to Power: Stand-up Comedy in Trump's America
« on: November 19, 2017, 08:56:06 PM »
+12
Beta male interviewer fawns over D-list celebrity.

https://www.theguardian.com/global/2017/nov/19/sarah-silverman-interview-jokes-i-made-15-years-ago-i-wouldnt-make-today

Sarah Silverman: ‘There are jokes I made 15 years ago I would absolutely not make today’

Sarah Silverman’s comedy has always aimed a laser into the dark corners of sexism, racism and religion. But now she’s using her wit to make sense of the huge issues facing America. Sophie Heawood meets her in Hollywood

Arriving at the Hollywood studio complex where Sarah Silverman has her office, I am surprised to find nobody can tell me where it is. She’s one of the biggest comedians in America, but it takes 15 minutes of shrugged shoulders and wrong turns before I find a door with a handwritten sign: “If you feel unwell turn around and go home and rest! Do not walk thru this door! You are loved, feel better! Sarah!” So far, so adorable.

Germs and visitors might struggle to make their way past reception, but dogs are clearly welcomed like sacred Indian cows here: two of them trot past me unaccompanied. The animals have just left a script meeting in the writers’ room, soon to be followed by a gaggle of comedy writers, including Silverman herself, who is wearing glasses and stopping to stare at her phone. Once installed on the sofa in her own room, with an assistant bringing her black tea, she admits she didn’t realise this interview was in person, hence the phone. “But you’re here!” she says, getting her legs comfy on the furniture. “Great!” Her impromptu welcome is so friendly and her smile so full of shiny teeth, that it only occurs to me afterwards that she might be lying through them – surely nobody wants to be surprised by a journalist.

But then Silverman has changed. Not only is she more successful than ever, with a new stand-up special A Speck of Dust on Netflix, a new series called I Love You, America on Hulu, and a straight acting role in tennis movie Battle of the Sexes, but she has combined anti-depressants with years of therapy. She seems more positive, and determined to move beyond her “liberal bubble” to get to understand Trump’s America.

She’s even become friends with Megan Phelps-Roper, who used to be part of the Westboro Baptist Church. “She didn’t think they were evil – she thought she was doing God’s work. I think it’s OK to have empathy with people doing terrible things.”

Not that any of this means Silverman is going soft – she is also speaking her truth to power, rousing her 12m Twitter followers with her daily backlash against the president. “He’s the only person I’ve ever blocked,” she says. “So I can see him, but he can’t see me. Well,” she adds, “unless he logs out and logs back in again.” We ponder the likelihood of him doing such a thing.

Where once Silverman used to make Paris Hilton blowjob jokes, she now uses that biting wit to take chunks out of the bigger issues facing America. Her latest stand-up deals at some length with abortion, with her discovery that sperm have a sense of smell, so shouldn’t male masturbation be regulated by pro-lifers?

:costanza:

On I Love You, America she travels to the homes of Trump voters and listens to their views, before getting into good-natured arguments with them, “once all of our porcupine needles are down. Then I’m able to go: ‘Brandy! You cannot still think that Obama was born in the Serengeti.’ Because by this point we’re family, and then they’re more open to information, whereas arguing and spewing facts in their face… facts don’t change people’s minds. Emotions do. And the thing is that facts have now become opinions. And people are also taking their opinions and making them into facts.” Not that she finds this phenomenon remotely funny. “Did you see that fucking Scaramucci post: ‘Were Jews killed in the Holocaust?’ There was literally an official poll, basically, did the Holocaust happen? Like it’s a matter of opinion. We live in a time when truth just has no currency at all.”

She has also acquired a rescue dog, Mary, who has just walked into the room to sit on my lap. Silverman hasn’t trained her and has no rules. “She sleeps in bed with me – she’s my roommate. I’m not going to tell her what to do.” Except for sex, when the dog must disappear, “because she likes to get near my boyfriend’s [Welsh actor Michael Sheen] butt, so that’s a good reason to take her out of the room.”

With all of this renewed energy, it’s quite exciting to be in Silverman HQ. Except it turns out she doesn’t own this place – Hulu have lent it to her for the show, along with the assistant, “which is incredible, I never had an assistant before!” she says.

But you must need an office, I say.

“What do I need an office for?” she replies. “No one needs an office any more.”

But you’re so prolific, I tell her.

. . .

Silverman is one of very few women, and indeed people, to have made it to this level in LA, and her persona is a loud one, but she wears her power both calmly and proudly. The Harvey Weinstein scandal broke a fortnight before we met, and has been growing ever since, with daily news of further rapes and assaults across the industry. I point out that this has been a horrible two weeks for women in Hollywood. “No,” replies Silverman, still smiling. “It’s probably been the best two weeks for women in Hollywood ever. It’s a better two weeks than the silence of the past. I mean it’s finally exposing it. The enabled fucking monsters are gonna think twice now. And that’s what it’s all about,” she says. “Be scared,” she adds, addressing the exploiters. She asks me what today’s latest developments are, because, “It’s crazy, working on the show I can only catch up on the news at night so I end up sitting on the side of my bathtub, just scrolling.”

Increasingly interested in everyone’s psychology, Silverman wants to discuss how these men become that way, and who has allowed them to. “I’m not trying to have empathy for Harvey Weinstein, he’s clearly a monster, but monsters are made. Listen, we spent the past 60 years, especially Jews, trying to figure out the pathology of a Hitler. So to understand someone’s pathology is not a waste of time.” She has wanted to join in with #metoo, “but I didn’t want to pull away from it because so many maniacs from the far right jump on me when I say my stuff. It’s not that I need to be heard on this – I just would want to add my voice – but I wondered if maybe that would be unhelpful.”

The first penis she ever saw belonged to her boss when she was an 18-year-old waitress in her native New Hampshire. He called her into his office “and I was literally shaking, thinking I was in trouble, but he was just asking me benign questions – until I saw that he was fully jerking off in front of me. And I just said…” her voice fades to a whimper: ‘I have to clean the popcorn machine,’ and I left and I never told anyone. For years. But of course those guys know who to pick on. They don’t pick on me now.”

I mention a line she used in her Jesus is Magic tour in 2005: “I was raped by a doctor. Which is, you know, so bittersweet for a Jewish girl.” She looks panicked when I mention it, and replies quickly: “Comedy is not evergreen! There are jokes I made 15 years ago that I would absolutely not make today, because I am less ignorant than I was. I know more now than I did. I change with new information.”

The thing is, I say – and I suppose this is where comedy gets very complicated – I actually brought that line up because it’s one of the funniest things I have ever heard.

“Oh!” she says, visibly relieved. “Thank you.” She has made jokes involving race in the past, but perhaps won’t do so again, after a negative response. “Just cos I am liberal and I say I’m making a character study of an ignorant person – the intention was good, but whatever. Now I know more about this phrase ‘the liberal bubble’, I know that saying ‘I’m not racist, so I can be racist to show racism’… well social media taught me that racism doesn’t need me to help people understand racism, because it’s everywhere.”

Eventually she would make The Sarah Silverman Program, a show that ran on Comedy Central from 2007 to 2010, but, prior to that, the series she spent writing for Saturday Night Live was critical. I ask what it was like back then, before she was in charge of the writers’ room. Did she get talked down by male voices?

“Of course I did,” she says. “1993 doesn’t sound so long ago, but it’s so different ever since Tina Fey became head writer, which changed the whole world there. We didn’t have computers and the women’s room was locked and we had to use a key. The men’s room wasn’t.”

Because there were so few women working on the show, right?

“No, it was locked so we didn’t get raped in there. Like instead of, ‘Don’t rape!’ it’s, ‘There’s a key for the women’s room!’”

I am dumbfounded. They locked the toilets so other people working on Saturday Night Live couldn’t rape you?

“Please don’t make that the headline,” she says. “It was just a very different time. And it’s exciting how different it is now.”

. . .

[Talking about the Tennis movie Battle of the Sexes] “We thought the film was gonna be this big celebration movie that would come out during our first female presidency – this was before Hillary lost. Instead, it’s this harrowing reminder that history repeats itself, and then gets worse.” Silverman supported Bernie Sanders, who “inspired” her, but she was still “psyched” to vote for Clinton.

I ask, if you carry on down this path of moral and political righteousness, is there a risk that you won’t be funny? Do all comedians fear they might lose their edge if they become too nice?

“100%,” she admits. “I think it’s brave to venture into empathy and beauty and humanity in comedy. But it’s not easy.”

As we say our goodbyes, Mary the dog trots off down the corridor to pay some visits and Silverman asks if we can hug. I mention that she seems happy, glowing, in fact. Why?

“This is going to sound obnoxious,” she replies, “but Mom always said be your own best friend, and I really, really mastered that. There is no one I’d rather hang out with,” she points at herself, “than this guy.”

And there it is, the formula for being Sarah Silverman; the secret weapon that so many other comedians lack. She actually likes herself.

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
Re: Speaking Truth to Power: Stand-up Comedy in Trump's America
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2017, 09:15:44 PM »
+17
You should be ashamed for making me read that dreck.   :judy:

That writer should also be ashamed. I've never thought she was funny, even before everyone got on the "TRUMP SUCKS" wagon. Just another self-important cunt who thinks the world is going to hell because she didn't get her way.  :rolleyes:

Ooooh, it's so cutting edge to make Trump jokes. Good job Sarah, I hope you get accused of sexual harrassment.

Also, never forget her and Al Franken's little dog and pony show at the DNC when she called out all the Bernie protesters (after being a big Bernie supporter during the primaries.)

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2017, 09:18:06 PM »
+7
Wait, where is AOA's comedy thread?

Cool Wine Aunt

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2017, 10:03:15 PM »
+10
Not that any of this means Silverman is going soft – she is also speaking her truth to power, rousing her 12m Twitter followers with her daily backlash against the president.

One of the key signs of speaking truth to power is being praised for it in establishment media newspapers, clearly.
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Lithuanian Better dead than red old Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2017, 10:28:47 PM »
+11
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w6UUkkOmgo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w6UUkkOmgo</a>

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2017, 06:57:21 AM »
+10
Lets hope Silvermans crippling depression causes her to disappear again for another 5 years.
His name was Harry Anderson

Trigger Word: Everything

• Cishet White Male
  • Always someone triggered but no one's getting shot
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2017, 08:51:08 AM »
+15
Lets hope Silvermans crippling depression causes her to disappear again for another 5 years.

She was kinda cute back in her supporting character days on SNL. lets see... 23 fucking years ago.

She isn't nearly as annoying as Leftist America's Comedy Grandma, Janeane Garofalo  who shows up like a vampire to kill off dying shows.
 :christina:
Shit. I guess this has helped me realize my privilege even more. So that's some good come out of it.
I feel so sad for all the people who don't have a supportive environment even like SA.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2017, 06:31:23 PM »
+5
I never liked Sarah Silverman but Janeane Garofalo's moment of fame was pretty inexplicable in hindsight.  She was seemingly everywhere in the early and mid 90s until people smartened up but I wonder why she even got the chance in the first place?

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2017, 06:48:33 PM »
+8
I never liked Sarah Silverman but Janeane Garofalo's moment of fame was pretty inexplicable in hindsight.  She was seemingly everywhere in the early and mid 90s until people smartened up but I wonder why she even got the chance in the first place?

She played 'best friend' and 'sarcastic secretary' roles reserved for fuckable but less attractive women.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2017, 06:56:44 PM »
+6
Another bad comedian who saw inexplicable success in the early and mid 90s: Sandra Bernhard

walrus rape strategy

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' Libertarian cold, dead hands The Gentry Scrooge Better dead than red United Statesian old KURWA
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2017, 10:51:41 PM »
+6

Quote from: Wikipedia
Spouse    (({Robert Cohen})) (m. 1991–2012); union dissolved

:colbert:

adolf spacey

• Enemy Of The State
  • $10 Richer
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2017, 12:57:25 AM »
+10
Like just post this anywhere or any time you see someone lauding Silverman as a champion of prog tolerance.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQyFMmr3PkE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQyFMmr3PkE</a>
The fact that I never gave Lowtax my money is a personal point of pride for me.

Brandlebrundt

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2017, 12:10:16 AM »
+2
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w6UUkkOmgo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w6UUkkOmgo</a>

Bit of trivia for you: when filming that scene, he accidentally actually punched her in the face--and knocked her out in the process.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Doxxnet
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon You can't know! cold, dead hands The Gentry Motorcyclist Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2017, 01:05:36 AM »
+8

Some retard moved it to the Klubhouse

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Italian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2017, 11:58:49 AM »
+4

Bit of trivia for you: when filming that scene, he accidentally actually punched her in the face--and knocked her out in the process.
I'm sure it was an accident.

Artie and Anthony talk a lot about how terrible modern comedy is on their podcast. It's not even comedy anymore, they just say shit like, "Speaking of pieces of shit, how about our President folks?" to their millennial crowds and get cheers. There are no jokes.

[HEAD NIGGER OF STRUG] anti-Semitic graphs

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas? Inshallah! Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2017, 12:33:06 PM »
+4

What's the Klubhouse?

Bill Goy the Soyence Boi

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2017, 03:12:35 PM »
+9
I skimmed that article and imagined Sarah Silverman writing all that by herself while sobbing and popping increasingly ineffective anxiety meds

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2017, 04:56:18 PM »
+3
I skimmed that article and imagined Sarah Silverman writing all that by herself while sobbing and popping increasingly ineffective anxiety meds
She must be due for another reprogramming  :holocaust:

Edit: I thought that someone posted that Silverman article about her likeing Trump supported now. Yes that is a thing.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 04:58:31 PM by The Watcher »

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian Motorcyclist Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2017, 06:33:48 PM »
Would

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Doxxnet
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon You can't know! cold, dead hands The Gentry Motorcyclist Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2017, 09:04:51 AM »
+5

What's the Klubhouse?

I've said too much already

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
Re: Praising Allah: Stand-up Comedy in Mohammad bin Salman's Saudi Arabia
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2017, 07:35:36 AM »
+7
https://www.yahoo.com/news/saudi-arabia-finds-funny-bone-stand-comedy-035325493.html

Saudi Arabia finds its funny bone with stand-up comedy

Riyadh (AFP) - Saudis took the stage one by one to poke fun at the world -- and themselves -- introducing a hissing, cackling audience to an art form widely unknown in the conservative kingdom: stand-up comedy.

Chuckles and squeals ran through the crowd at a rare amateur comedy festival last week in the capital Riyadh, organised by the official General Entertainment Authority, the main engine of social reforms sweeping the kingdom.

The authority is boosting entertainment options like never before, from a Comic-Con festival to concerts by female musicians, helping shed the kingdom's austere reputation and introducing many Saudis to a novel concept -- having fun in public.

"I am a jobless dentist," 26-year-old Battar al-Battar said in a slow, deadpan delivery on stage to a smiling audience.

"My prayers have been answered. I see lots of braces in this crowd."

Next up was a short, corpulent man, equally deadpan as he took on the skewed power relations between the sexes in the patriarchal kingdom.

"I called my fiancee to say: 'Listen, I am the man. If I eat dust, you eat dust'.

"She hung up. A week passed by. I heard nothing.

"In a panic I texted her: 'I am not the man! Take me back!'"

Men in the audience -- as well as women sitting across the aisle -- erupted in laughter.

The festival would hardly be unusual if it weren't in Saudi Arabia, typically stereotyped as a nation of stern, unsmiling hardliners.

"The common perception is that Saudis don't have a funny bone," Yaser Bakr, a festival jury member and founder of the kingdom's first comedy club, told AFP.

"Saudis love to laugh. Numbers don't lie," he said, scrolling through a list of Saudi comedy videos on his mobile's YouTube app, each with hundreds of thousands of views.

The venue for the five-day festival, Riyadh's King Fahd Cultural Centre, was like a bubble of laughing gas over the course of the performances.

The festival, a talent-hunt of sorts for Saudi Arabia's own version of "Seinfeld", was a rare attempt to introduce stand-up comedy to the masses.

Aside from a handful of Saudi YouTube comedy stars, performers are largely struggling without theatres and entertainment companies, as well as a lack of mass awareness of the art form.

"Many people think comedy is only sex jokes. We are trying to change that," festival director Jubran al-Jubran told AFP.

"Saudi Arabia needs to cultivate this art. Comedy has a purifying effect, it cleanses the soul. It's a relief to laugh about our own problems."

But the audience was only mildly amused by cringe-worthy jokes and low-brow humour from some performers.

None of the participants breached what are typically considered red lines in the conservative kingdom -- sex, religion and politics.

But some deftly pulverised a few old stereotypes associated with Saudis, including perceived links to extremists, while others dared to mock the once-untouchable elites.

"When I first came to Riyadh I was afraid they would lock me up in the Ritz," quipped Rakain al-Zafer, one of the performers, prompting sniggers and groans from the audience.

Riyadh's opulent Ritz-Carlton hotel has become a gilded prison for dozens of princes, ministers and tycoons swept up in an anti-corruption purge.

The joke resonates with most Saudis -- except perhaps those locked inside -- reflecting a strong public revulsion for the elite.

The performing comedians were all men, but the festival organisers said women were expected to participate next year despite the risk of riling religious conservatives.

The festival highlights a broader reform push by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, the powerful heir to the throne who has curbed the influence of the religious police, once notorious for disrupting such mixed-gender events.

The prince appears to be balancing unpopular subsidy cuts in an era of low oil prices with more social freedoms and entertainment.

Saudis themselves appear quietly astounded by the torrid pace of change -- including the historic decision allowing women to drive from next June and plans to reopen cinemas after a decades-long ban.

Legendary Greek composer and pianist Yanni performed to a packed mixed-gender audience in Riyadh last week, accompanied by female vocalists.

The change chimes with Prince Mohammed's recent pledge to return Saudi Arabia to an "open, moderate Islam" and destroy extremist ideologies.

Expanding on the prince's comment, Jubran said: "We aim to destroy extremism through comedy, by making people laugh."

SooperPooper

• Cishet White Male
  • Non-shitposts: 0
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2017, 08:22:19 AM »
+8
https://www.yahoo.com/news/saudi-arabia-finds-funny-bone-stand-comedy-035325493.html

Riyadh (AFP) - Saudis took the stage one by one to poke fun at the world -- and themselves -- introducing a hissing, cackling audience to an art form widely unknown in the conservative kingdom: stand-up comedy.

Chuckles and squeals ran through the crowd at a rare amateur comedy festival last week in the capital Riyadh, organised by the official General Entertainment Authority, the main engine of social reforms sweeping the kingdom.

The authority is boosting entertainment options like never before, from a Comic-Con festival to concerts by female musicians, helping shed the kingdom's austere reputation and introducing many Saudis to a novel concept -- having fun in public.

"I am a jobless dentist," 26-year-old Battar al-Battar said in a slow, deadpan delivery on stage to a smiling audience.

"My prayers have been answered. I see lots of braces in this crowd."

Next up was a short, corpulent man, equally deadpan as he took on the skewed power relations between the sexes in the patriarchal kingdom.

"I called my fiancee to say: 'Listen, I am the man. If I eat dust, you eat dust'.

"She hung up. A week passed by. I heard nothing.

"In a panic I texted her: 'I am not the man! Take me back!'"

Men in the audience -- as well as women sitting across the aisle -- erupted in laughter.

The festival would hardly be unusual if it weren't in Saudi Arabia, typically stereotyped as a nation of stern, unsmiling hardliners.

"The common perception is that Saudis don't have a funny bone," Yaser Bakr, a festival jury member and founder of the kingdom's first comedy club, told AFP.

"Saudis love to laugh. Numbers don't lie," he said, scrolling through a list of Saudi comedy videos on his mobile's YouTube app, each with hundreds of thousands of views.

The venue for the five-day festival, Riyadh's King Fahd Cultural Centre, was like a bubble of laughing gas over the course of the performances.

The festival, a talent-hunt of sorts for Saudi Arabia's own version of "Seinfeld", was a rare attempt to introduce stand-up comedy to the masses.

Aside from a handful of Saudi YouTube comedy stars, performers are largely struggling without theatres and entertainment companies, as well as a lack of mass awareness of the art form.

"Many people think comedy is only sex jokes. We are trying to change that," festival director Jubran al-Jubran told AFP.

"Saudi Arabia needs to cultivate this art. Comedy has a purifying effect, it cleanses the soul. It's a relief to laugh about our own problems."

But the audience was only mildly amused by cringe-worthy jokes and low-brow humour from some performers.

None of the participants breached what are typically considered red lines in the conservative kingdom -- sex, religion and politics.

But some deftly pulverised a few old stereotypes associated with Saudis, including perceived links to extremists, while others dared to mock the once-untouchable elites.

"When I first came to Riyadh I was afraid they would lock me up in the Ritz," quipped Rakain al-Zafer, one of the performers, prompting sniggers and groans from the audience.

Riyadh's opulent Ritz-Carlton hotel has become a gilded prison for dozens of princes, ministers and tycoons swept up in an anti-corruption purge.

The joke resonates with most Saudis -- except perhaps those locked inside -- reflecting a strong public revulsion for the elite.

The performing comedians were all men, but the festival organisers said women were expected to participate next year despite the risk of riling religious conservatives.

The festival highlights a broader reform push by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, the powerful heir to the throne who has curbed the influence of the religious police, once notorious for disrupting such mixed-gender events.

The prince appears to be balancing unpopular subsidy cuts in an era of low oil prices with more social freedoms and entertainment.

Saudis themselves appear quietly astounded by the torrid pace of change -- including the historic decision allowing women to drive from next June and plans to reopen cinemas after a decades-long ban.

Legendary Greek composer and pianist Yanni performed to a packed mixed-gender audience in Riyadh last week, accompanied by female vocalists.

The change chimes with Prince Mohammed's recent pledge to return Saudi Arabia to an "open, moderate Islam" and destroy extremist ideologies.

Expanding on the prince's comment, Jubran said: "We aim to destroy extremism through comedy, by making people laugh."

Congrats to AoA on his killer new set
rofl I have a sig

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2017, 11:50:56 AM »
+2
Wish he'd start posting again  :myecred:

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2017, 12:00:32 PM »
+6
This is all you need to see of Silverman.

Women aren't funny. Never were, never will be.
"Baldur's Gate, now that was a good RPG. Yep."

Americas Most Trusted News Source

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2017, 12:17:30 PM »
+7

They say it all began when Trump laid his hands upon the orb