;

Author Topic: 888 Social Justice Struggles Against The Video Game Patriarchy  (Read 159534 times)

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
Re: 888 Social Justice Struggles Against The Video Game Patriarchy
« Reply #2350 on: January 15, 2018, 09:16:52 PM »
+4
F
A
K
E

N
E
W
S
I wish the only positives I could say was at least this wasn't a room full of Ukrainians trying to see if I was an undercover cop or not.

SooperPooper

• Cishet White Male
  • Non-shitposts: 0
    • Awards
« Reply #2351 on: January 15, 2018, 09:21:55 PM »
F
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

I wish the only positives I could say was at least this wasn't a room full of Ukrainians trying to see if I was an undercover cop or not.

Lol
rofl I have a sig

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Tee hee, us Ogres gotta stick together
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Boy Scout old cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #2352 on: January 15, 2018, 09:50:22 PM »
Her favorite games were telltale games, she asked me what mine were and got annoyed that they were nothing she knew, she cut me off and said "well do you play anything that anyone normal would actually WANT to play?"

The unkindest cut of all.  :parsons:

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #2353 on: January 15, 2018, 10:43:55 PM »
+2
I also want to say that the janitors on /v/ are incredibly protective of the switch, they're now gassing any and all threads relating to sony exclusives and the banning people for mentioning the new switch emulator.

Also I'm eager to see the blowback from norse god of War, supposedly in the opening movie Kratos has a dream where he's in a desert and he's walking and he's stopped by three men on camels asking him if he's seen the star in the sky that they're following.

The Three wise men were seen in GOW 1 in a mural after you solved one of the puzzles so they're really are going to tie it in to what's already been established. GOW 1 also had the ending to 3 being forshadowed as well.

56% Scrotal Sack plz

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420
    • Awards
« Reply #2354 on: January 16, 2018, 12:46:52 PM »
+1
I assume Kratos then proceeds to slaughter them all and find the barn Jesus was born in and burn it to the ground?