;

Author Topic: Media Deathwatch Megathread: The Goyim Know, Shut It Down!  (Read 111547 times)

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
Re: Media Deathwatch Megathread: The Goyim Know, Shut It Down!
« Reply #1500 on: August 11, 2018, 07:20:58 PM »
+10
Sure, but are they tuning in because they give a shit about anything Candace Owens has to say, or is she completely replaceable as a convenient aggregator to clips of the left's hypocrisy?  I've heard of her name before but I couldn't tell you a thing about her...

My understanding of the situation is that Candace Owens is only noteworthy and getting circulated heavily right now because 1.) obviously it's prime DR3 and not-sexist signalling material to give kudos to a black female non-liberal, and 2.) she initially hitched her wagon to #WalkAway and started talking about the old Democrat Plantation thing and actually got attention. Other than that I don't think she's "done" anything.

edit: Honestly she's another incarnation of an ongoing phenomenon where the right on the whole seems too content to stay reliant on communicating the thoughts and feelings of whites (and white men in particular) through people who they believe are more acceptable to the left. Not that it works - see how they treat people like Owens - this is old school cuckservative thinking.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 07:24:45 PM by Backpfeifengesicht »
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1501 on: August 12, 2018, 01:58:38 PM »
+10
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6039753/Alex-Jones-says-5-6-million-people-subscribed-Infowars-Apple-ban.html

'Thank you Apple, Facebook and YouTube!' Alex Jones claims 5.6 million people have subscribed to Infowars newsletter in 48 hours as he calls 'bull***t' on tech giants who have blocked the conspiracy theorist's content

Kikes never seem to want to acknowledge the Streisand Effect

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #1502 on: August 12, 2018, 02:44:19 PM »
+7
The media banning Alex jones is a false flag operation and the 5.x gorillion subscribers are crisis subscribers.

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Unperson
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands Artist Boy Scout Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1503 on: August 12, 2018, 04:05:34 PM »
+17
This thread argument sounds like a bunch of menstruating women. Owens is remarkable as a former liberal idiot who got targeted by her own and realized it was a sham. She actively calls it a sham. Southern is a hottie and gets people’s attention with her stunts. Mollyneux is a sperg who makes a lot of salient points and who keeps slipping harder and harder right. Peterson is focusing on getting (primarily) white men actually working on improving themselves, their families, and by extension their communities. Additionally he’s doing good work explaining why post modernism and Marxism is such a fucking bad idea.

The only realistic hope the US has for maintaining a white European ethnostate is to lock down the borders, deport as many illegals as possible, enrich the ones you can’t so they slow down their fertility rates, and encourage white men to get married and fuck babies into non-slut white women.

If some of those people get rich from their activities that’s fucking meritocratic capitalism. Congratulations, shits working as intended.

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Metal Fan Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Better dead than red The Gentry old Goon or Ex-Goon For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #1504 on: August 13, 2018, 02:30:17 PM »
+7
You sure about that?

All I see is two gatekeepers doing the same job that Alex Jones did for so many years. Shift the blame, obscure the truth, same old stuff. "Alt-right" is a jewish-coined phrase, I sexually identify as a white nationalist.

All I see are two jew opportunists who jumped on the band wagon because they saw those sweet YouTube bucks and thought they had the ability to steer the conversation into a pro-fed (or whoever employs them) direction. Molyneux is smoothbrain normie shit. The Neil Degrasse Tyson of "alt-right" internet famewhores.  Anybody who steps up to the plate and wants to be seen as a figurehead of "the movement" must be vetted with extreme prejudice. Even if they share the same opinions about video games you like or some bullshit

Edit: you guys get where I'm coming from, the right-wing is not afforded the same opportunities at the left-wing is, we can't get away with a revolving door of disabled trannies and minorities, anybody who steps up to the plate the real deal 100%. I also don't like seeing a nationalist movement get co-opted into more jewish neocon shit that every single right-wing controlled opposition movement devolves into. When all of the "leaders" are jewish, half-jewish, or work for jews (Southern, McInnes, etc.) how can you call it a pro-white movement?

They are not pretending to be alt-right. They are not claiming to be part of nationalist movement (although I could see them moving towards nationalism more explicitly as things progressively get worse). Their job now is to redpill as many normies as possible about the true nature of multi-culturalism, uncontrolled immigration, political correctness and so on. Don't forget Trump won the election in most key states by a rather small margin, which means it was neck and neck... every bit of help for Trump is what in the end tipped the scales in his favour. As much as we ridicule the alt-lite here, they helped in a very real and tangible way.

Do you think anyone who didn't come to be a Trump voter independently has ever had one of these e-celebs talk them into becoming one?  Considering how hard media companies are striving to ban them, take them out of searches, and attack them, the only way they get any publicity is people who have taken the steps to reconsider the media narrative to begin with and who actively searched them out.  There are probably a very few people who already had doubts of the mainstream narrative have their thoughts crystallized by a cogent explanation, but there are plenty of websites out there that do this without the overhead and 888 of their giant videos.

Anyway, the biggest demographic these e-celebs attract is retards who take their talking points and then regurgitate them in the worst possible context to their friends and co-workers and serve as a springboard to empower the leftard base.  The net influence they have is minimal and while I guess it's not zero, their growing popularity just seems like much more of a long term liability than it could ever be as an asset.  Anyway, look at what the big think tanks are already doing to discredit the right base, they're propping up faggots like Spencer and Kessler as awkward punching bags to serve as political enemies.  If that's their strategy, obviously anything that mimics it is something that plays into their hands.

In the end these sites and e-celebrities provide alternative viewpoints that now have farther reach than what CNN, MSNBC, New York Times, etc. are putting out.  More people watched antifa chimp out over Candace Owens eating breakfast than CNN during peak viewing hours.  That is the root of the problem: people are caring more about what these people have to say than what Rachel Maddow or Stephen Colbert have to say, which is alarming to the ((powers that be)).  It's nothing more than a desperate attempt at trying to claw back control of the narrative.  However since the left is full of dumbasses, most likely due to the influx of diversity and millennial "thought leaders", the Streisand Effect is in full swing and it's bringing a lot of attention towards social media censorship instead.

Sure, but are they tuning in because they give a shit about anything Candace Owens has to say, or is she completely replaceable as a convenient aggregator to clips of the left's hypocrisy?  I've heard of her name before but I couldn't tell you a thing about her, and if she got banned on Twitter tomorrow, would people follow her specifically or simply favorite the next person on Twitter who played clips of leftard insanity?  I'm willing to bet it's the second.  Has anything she said specifically gotten fence sitters to change their minds, or is she simply someone known because the posts those freakshows?  Again I'm betting it's #2.  These people aren't rallying points, they're public figures trying to attract attention, and trying to uplift them to anything more is a big mistake.

I don't disagree with you.  It seems like almost every alt lite personality is a con artist (Milo) or a loser who cares more about hawking their penis/brain pills (Cernovich) but it's one of those things where they are greater than the sum of their parts.  I don't think anyone is (or should) following Candace Owens but she does have a greater reach than CNN these days.  That is why there is such a renewed interest in cracking down on these people.  However they forget that the horse has long since left the barn and that they will never able to have it as easy as they did.  Silence one shitlord and ten more appear.  Viewpoints that used to be on Fash the Nation and The Daily Shoah in 2015/2016 are now regular talking points by Ann Coulter, Tucker Carlson, and recently, Laura Ingraham.  It's a hell of a hockey stick model and it's only going to get more followers from here.

Pandora's Box has been opened and there is no going back.  The Hate facts are now available out in the world for all to see and since actual data and statistics work quite well with the right, it's been spreading like wildfire.  I can't tell you how many normies I've seen recently begin to express race realism talking points and white oriented immigration or going full bore shut down all immigration.  People now see the left as completely and utterly unreasonable such that they know debate is now impossible.  This is pushing many many people further right.  Just like all of us, they hate it but feel they have no choice if they want to see their country saved. 

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #1505 on: August 13, 2018, 02:59:47 PM »
+1
You sure about that?

All I see is two gatekeepers doing the same job that Alex Jones did for so many years. Shift the blame, obscure the truth, same old stuff. "Alt-right" is a jewish-coined phrase, I sexually identify as a white nationalist.

All I see are two jew opportunists who jumped on the band wagon because they saw those sweet YouTube bucks and thought they had the ability to steer the conversation into a pro-fed (or whoever employs them) direction. Molyneux is smoothbrain normie shit. The Neil Degrasse Tyson of "alt-right" internet famewhores.  Anybody who steps up to the plate and wants to be seen as a figurehead of "the movement" must be vetted with extreme prejudice. Even if they share the same opinions about video games you like or some bullshit

Edit: you guys get where I'm coming from, the right-wing is not afforded the same opportunities at the left-wing is, we can't get away with a revolving door of disabled trannies and minorities, anybody who steps up to the plate the real deal 100%. I also don't like seeing a nationalist movement get co-opted into more jewish neocon shit that every single right-wing controlled opposition movement devolves into. When all of the "leaders" are jewish, half-jewish, or work for jews (Southern, McInnes, etc.) how can you call it a pro-white movement?

They are not pretending to be alt-right. They are not claiming to be part of nationalist movement (although I could see them moving towards nationalism more explicitly as things progressively get worse). Their job now is to redpill as many normies as possible about the true nature of multi-culturalism, uncontrolled immigration, political correctness and so on. Don't forget Trump won the election in most key states by a rather small margin, which means it was neck and neck... every bit of help for Trump is what in the end tipped the scales in his favour. As much as we ridicule the alt-lite here, they helped in a very real and tangible way.

Do you think anyone who didn't come to be a Trump voter independently has ever had one of these e-celebs talk them into becoming one?  Considering how hard media companies are striving to ban them, take them out of searches, and attack them, the only way they get any publicity is people who have taken the steps to reconsider the media narrative to begin with and who actively searched them out.  There are probably a very few people who already had doubts of the mainstream narrative have their thoughts crystallized by a cogent explanation, but there are plenty of websites out there that do this without the overhead and 888 of their giant videos.

Anyway, the biggest demographic these e-celebs attract is retards who take their talking points and then regurgitate them in the worst possible context to their friends and co-workers and serve as a springboard to empower the leftard base.  The net influence they have is minimal and while I guess it's not zero, their growing popularity just seems like much more of a long term liability than it could ever be as an asset.  Anyway, look at what the big think tanks are already doing to discredit the right base, they're propping up faggots like Spencer and Kessler as awkward punching bags to serve as political enemies.  If that's their strategy, obviously anything that mimics it is something that plays into their hands.

In the end these sites and e-celebrities provide alternative viewpoints that now have farther reach than what CNN, MSNBC, New York Times, etc. are putting out.  More people watched antifa chimp out over Candace Owens eating breakfast than CNN during peak viewing hours.  That is the root of the problem: people are caring more about what these people have to say than what Rachel Maddow or Stephen Colbert have to say, which is alarming to the ((powers that be)).  It's nothing more than a desperate attempt at trying to claw back control of the narrative.  However since the left is full of dumbasses, most likely due to the influx of diversity and millennial "thought leaders", the Streisand Effect is in full swing and it's bringing a lot of attention towards social media censorship instead.

Sure, but are they tuning in because they give a shit about anything Candace Owens has to say, or is she completely replaceable as a convenient aggregator to clips of the left's hypocrisy?  I've heard of her name before but I couldn't tell you a thing about her, and if she got banned on Twitter tomorrow, would people follow her specifically or simply favorite the next person on Twitter who played clips of leftard insanity?  I'm willing to bet it's the second.  Has anything she said specifically gotten fence sitters to change their minds, or is she simply someone known because the posts those freakshows?  Again I'm betting it's #2.  These people aren't rallying points, they're public figures trying to attract attention, and trying to uplift them to anything more is a big mistake.

I don't disagree with you.  It seems like almost every alt lite personality is a con artist (Milo) or a loser who cares more about hawking their penis/brain pills (Cernovich) but it's one of those things where they are greater than the sum of their parts.  I don't think anyone is (or should) following Candace Owens but she does have a greater reach than CNN these days.  That is why there is such a renewed interest in cracking down on these people.  However they forget that the horse has long since left the barn and that they will never able to have it as easy as they did.  Silence one shitlord and ten more appear.  Viewpoints that used to be on Fash the Nation and The Daily Shoah in 2015/2016 are now regular talking points by Ann Coulter, Tucker Carlson, and recently, Laura Ingraham.  It's a hell of a hockey stick model and it's only going to get more followers from here.

Pandora's Box has been opened and there is no going back.  The Hate facts are now available out in the world for all to see and since actual data and statistics work quite well with the right, it's been spreading like wildfire.  I can't tell you how many normies I've seen recently begin to express race realism talking points and white oriented immigration or going full bore shut down all immigration.  People now see the left as completely and utterly unreasonable such that they know debate is now impossible.  This is pushing many many people further right.  Just like all of us, they hate it but feel they have no choice if they want to see their country saved.

This post sponsored by https://libraryofhate.com/

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #1506 on: August 14, 2018, 07:44:15 PM »
+2
Q finally named the Jew. Watch the redditors react!

https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/97d0m3/q_1871/

:stewart:

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #1507 on: August 14, 2018, 09:00:30 PM »
+2
Q finally named the Jew. Watch the redditors react!

https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/97d0m3/q_1871/

:stewart:

My read is that + is the Khazarian Mafia, the oldest and most powerful part of the pyramid. Oldest and most dangerous. The puppet masters of the puppet masters, shielded from consequence by layers of deception and centuries of historic distortion. Even The Rothschilds ++ and House of Saud +++ answer to them. The END.

Seems legit.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #1508 on: August 14, 2018, 09:39:36 PM »
+5
If Q had any legit information he would spell it out plain as day. Look how the actual FBI courted the press for leaks they didn't do any cryptic message bullshit. hell even look at Omarosa, she made recorded tapes.

besides MOS stands for Main Operating System, he's talking about The Gangster Communist Computer god.

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #1509 on: August 15, 2018, 02:40:21 AM »
+9
Lol @ taking Q as anything else than some weirdos larping as the Lone gunmen from X-files.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #1510 on: August 15, 2018, 03:40:18 AM »
+9
Lol @ taking Q as anything else than some weirdos larping as the Lone gunmen from X-files.
And yet still somehow more reliable than CNN.

Bigfoot is going to appear on the back of the Loch Ness Monster holding the Trump nigger tapes any day now.

NASAkangz

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #1511 on: August 15, 2018, 05:37:35 AM »
+7

Bigfoot is going to appear on the back of the Loch Ness Monster holding the Trump nigger tapes any day now.

Your stank ass mistaking the gaming thread for your Tumblr is also more reliable than CNN; make of that what you will when you set the bar so low.

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #1512 on: August 15, 2018, 08:11:05 AM »
+5

That doesn't take much.

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #1513 on: August 15, 2018, 09:38:39 AM »
+5
Yeah, the insane guy on the corner who throws his shoes at birds and punches a wig is more reliable than CNN

mitt romney

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #1514 on: August 16, 2018, 11:34:53 PM »
+7
Senate adopts resolution declaring "the press is not the enemy of the people"

The Senate unanimously passed a resolution Thursday affirming that "the press is not the enemy of the people."

President Trump has repeatedly declared that the "fake news" media is the "enemy of the people." The resolution, introduced by Democratic Sen. (((Brian Schatz))) of Hawaii, passed by unanimous consent.

Hawaii’s Schatz Makes 11 Jewish Senators

Hawaii, which had a Jewish governor for eight recent years, will have a Jewish senator in the next Congress.

Lt. Gov. Brian Schatz, who served in the state’s House of Representatives in 1998-’06, was appointed this week by Gov. Neil Abercrombie to succeed Sen. Daniel Inouye, who died Dec. 17 at 88. Schatz was to be sworn in Thursday.