;

Author Topic: American Universities, Spreading the Poz one student at a time  (Read 276818 times)

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: American Universities, Spreading the Poz one student at a time
« Reply #2300 on: September 17, 2018, 06:51:27 AM »
+2
Interestingly bisexual women actually experience even more domestic abuse than lesbians (one source: https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Intimate-Partner-Violence-and-Sexual-Abuse-among-LGBT-People.pdf; this isn't the one I remember first reading but it shows similar stuff).  Iirc  the %s of heterosexual women who reported having experienced domestic violence at some point was around 36%, lesbians around 48%, and bisexual women 61% (the figures in what I linked on page 3 are a bit lower for all categories but along the same general lines).

My strong suspicion for why bisexual women get it worse is that it has to do with bisexuals' lack of interest in monogamy (some studies on that are summarised here: https://www.psychologytoday.com/au/blog/strictly-casual/201409/are-bisexuals-really-less-monogamous-everyone-else).  Wanting one's sexual partners to be exclusive is a natural instinct for evolutionary reasons, and a violent response to infidelity is to be expected even if it isn't justified.  Someone who doesn't value monogamy is all things being equal more likely to cheat or to try to negotiate deviant open relationships.  Bisexuals are probably thus more likely to put themselves in positions which provoke violence from their partners. 

Don't expect this to ever be admitted in public discussion, of course, since the talked-about ideal is some inhuman society where no one cares about who's fucking whom, contrary to the instincts developed by many thousands of years of evolution (someone who doesn't care about his or her sexual partner fucking other people is sure as fuck less likely to pass on genes!). 

Also lol at the paper I linked making the statement early on that men contribute to violence in all sexualities because a third of lesbians report having had a male partner at some point (no word on whether those partners were actually fucking responsible for the abuse).  Okay that might be something to put in the analysis later on but it's difficult to see how that justifies leading except to serve a fucking agenda.
Most bi girls I know were molested by their lesbian friends.
His name was Harry Anderson

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #2301 on: September 17, 2018, 07:07:32 AM »
+3
Iirc  the %s of heterosexual women who reported having experienced domestic violence at some point was around 36%, lesbians around 48%

In other words, 96% of lesbian relationships are abusive.

Ossipago

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #2302 on: September 17, 2018, 07:22:51 AM »
+1
Iirc  the %s of heterosexual women who reported having experienced domestic violence at some point was around 36%, lesbians around 48%

In other words, 96% of lesbian relationships are abusive.

No.  That figure is the percentage of lesbians who report having experienced domestic violence at some point of their life.  Even for the women who've experienced violence that could just be in one relationship they were in of many.

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Canuck Wounded in the line of posting. Boy Scout Anglican 420 Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2303 on: September 17, 2018, 08:06:57 AM »
+4
Am I the only person who thinks it's weird to lump together bisexual and transsexual?

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #2304 on: September 17, 2018, 08:49:34 AM »
+8
Not as long as you have the lights turned off

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian Lithuanian DeVry
    • Awards
« Reply #2305 on: September 27, 2018, 02:04:51 PM »
+2
CSU Long Beach dumping Prospector Pete mascot because muh injuns

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=11359
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the manís fragmented urine stream.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #2306 on: September 27, 2018, 05:11:50 PM »
+3
Am I the only person who thinks it's weird to lump together bisexual and transsexual?
I dunno, I think Undecided fits both of them well.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #2307 on: September 27, 2018, 05:57:06 PM »
+4
I dunno, I think Undecided fits both of them well.

attention-whore/slut for one and "the decedent" for the other.

Ossipago

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #2308 on: October 06, 2018, 12:51:15 AM »
+4
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/abortion-outrage-mums-should-be-allowed-to-terminate-newborns-say-australian-academics/news-story/05da73dcef423139d0b5003ca8d05346?nk=4abc10d76ff9022c1834b4f9a15f5a95-1538801334

In an article that has sparked outrage around the world and elicited death threats, Monash and Melbourne University academics argue that a foetus and a newborn both lack a sense of life and aspiration.

They argue this justifies "after-birth abortion" on the proviso it is painless as the baby is not missing out on a life it cannot contemplate.

The doctors of philosophy argue in the BMJ publication Journal of Medical Ethics that one-third of infants with Down syndrome are not diagnosed in the womb, which means mothers of children with severe disabilities should have the chance to end a child's life after, as well as before, birth.

However, the pair also want the principle of killing newborns extended to healthy babies, because a mother who is unwilling to care for it outweighs an infant's right to life.

In the article, After-birth abortion: why should the baby live?, the authors argue: "A serious philosophical problem arises when the same conditions that would have justified abortion become known after birth. In such cases, we need to assess facts in order to decide whether the same arguments that apply to killing a human fetus can also be consistently applied to killing a newborn human."

They also write that the practice should be called "after-birth abortion" and not "infanticide" to "emphasise that the moral status of the individual killed is comparable with that of a foetus (on which 'abortions' in the traditional sense are performed) rather than to that of a child".

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #2309 on: October 06, 2018, 01:16:21 AM »
+9
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/abortion-outrage-mums-should-be-allowed-to-terminate-newborns-say-australian-academics/news-story/05da73dcef423139d0b5003ca8d05346?nk=4abc10d76ff9022c1834b4f9a15f5a95-1538801334

this justifies "after-birth abortion"

The guy who can get d&d/reddit leftists and eventually the msm to run with this idea as well as adding MAP (minor attracted person) to LGBTQ++WGFWEGFWG will be the guy who finally gives us a solution to things, a very final one. Finally.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #2310 on: October 06, 2018, 05:19:29 PM »
+8
Post birth abortions for all Academics.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2311 on: October 06, 2018, 05:34:49 PM »
+8
i support leftists being able to toss their inferior spawn into a wood chipper through the 90th trimester
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #2312 on: October 07, 2018, 12:46:15 PM »
+4

In an article that has sparked outrage around the world and elicited death threats, Monash and Melbourne University academics argue that a foetus and a newborn both lack a sense of life and aspiration.

They argue this justifies "after-birth abortion" on the proviso it is painless as the baby is not missing out on a life it cannot contemplate.

The doctors of philosophy argue in the BMJ publication Journal of Medical Ethics that one-third of infants with Down syndrome are not diagnosed in the womb, which means mothers of children with severe disabilities should have the chance to end a child's life after, as well as before, birth.

However, the pair also want the principle of killing newborns extended to healthy babies, because a mother who is unwilling to care for it outweighs an infant's right to life.

In the article, After-birth abortion: why should the baby live?, the authors argue: "A serious philosophical problem arises when the same conditions that would have justified abortion become known after birth. In such cases, we need to assess facts in order to decide whether the same arguments that apply to killing a human fetus can also be consistently applied to killing a newborn human."

They also write that the practice should be called "after-birth abortion" and not "infanticide" to "emphasise that the moral status of the individual killed is comparable with that of a foetus (on which 'abortions' in the traditional sense are performed) rather than to that of a child".

Send all the unwanted babies directly into military bunkers to be trained from birth as special forces. No abortions allowed that baby is a new seal team 6 member and property of t he US Government.

Also experiment on the babies to make actual super soldiers.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2313 on: October 07, 2018, 01:15:15 PM »
+5
Send all the unwanted babies directly into military bunkers to be trained from birth as special forces. No abortions allowed that baby is a new seal team 6 member and property of t he US Government.
Wouldn't that make a seal operation look like a scene straight out of Zulu, given the massive numbers of black abortions?

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #2314 on: October 07, 2018, 03:51:11 PM »
+1

Also experiment on the babies to make actual super soldiers.

See also: Soldier starring Snake Pliskin