;

Author Topic: The Alt Right Dumping Ground  (Read 377592 times)

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: The Alt Right Dumping Ground
« Reply #5525 on: Today at 05:47:10 PM »
+2
Hold the fuck on the dude who ran down the fat lady in Charlottesville was threatened by an antifa member with a gun who pointed it at him?

Yes? I thought all that was pretty well known on the right by this point.

The guy in the car had been threatened, somebody in the mob around his car had a rifle that was allegedly pointed at him/in his direction, and the broad that died wasn't actually hit by the car (or at least didn't die from injuries caused by it) IIRC. They've had to lie about like 95% of what happened to twist it into EVIL NEO-NAZI RUNS DOWN INNOCENT PROTESTORS.

It looked like she had a heart attack when her 400lb carcass hit the ground due to bodies being pushed into her. Ofc what looked to be unpracticed CPR performed on her is probably what really killed her. If you can find the footage of it, you can see the person administering it looks like they're simply slamming down on her thorax as hard as they can. 

Ze Hate Me

• Person Of Interest
  • linebacker in a dress
    • Awards
« Reply #5526 on: Today at 06:54:11 PM »
+1
Hold the fuck on the dude who ran down the fat lady in Charlottesville was threatened by an antifa member with a gun who pointed it at him?

Yes? I thought all that was pretty well known on the right by this point.

The guy in the car had been threatened, somebody in the mob around his car had a rifle that was allegedly pointed at him/in his direction, and the broad that died wasn't actually hit by the car (or at least didn't die from injuries caused by it) IIRC. They've had to lie about like 95% of what happened to twist it into EVIL NEO-NAZI RUNS DOWN INNOCENT PROTESTORS.

It looked like she had a heart attack when her 400lb carcass hit the ground due to bodies being pushed into her. Ofc what looked to be unpracticed CPR performed on her is probably what really killed her. If you can find the footage of it, you can see the person administering it looks like they're simply slamming down on her thorax as hard as they can.

Compressions looked fine to me. Even with that being said, when your patient has 2-3 of adipose tissue, its harder to adequately compress the chest. If anything, lack of quality compressions would have contributed more towards her death.

Yet another reason not to be a disgusting fucking landwhale

Call Me CisMale

• Unperson
  • better dead than red
  • Awards Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #5527 on: Today at 07:17:18 PM »
+2
Blunt force trauma did not kill her. Her fatness was the gun, the charger just pulled the trigger. Something like that.