The Something Sensitive Forums > SCAC: Serious Conversations About Cuphead

The Soyboy Collective

(1/120) > >>

Dem Wypipo:
Post ur favorite soyboys.  I'll start off (courtesy of KF):

David Hoggs Secret Meme Lab:

--- Quote from: Dem Wypipo on January 04, 2018, 10:37:36 PM ---Post ur favorite soyboys.  I'll start off (courtesy of KF):

[wil wheaton bragging about his xenoestrogen stack]

--- End quote ---

Nice of him to find some other topics to break up his constant crying about people not respecting wesley:

http://wilwheaton.net/2017/12/because-so-many-of-you-asked/

--- Quote from: Maximum Soyboy ---In this particular custom set, though, Wesley is depicted as a crying child, and thatís not just disappointing to me, itís kind of insulting and demeaning to everyone who loved that character when they were kids. The creator of this set is saying that Wesley Crusher is a crybaby, and he doesnít deserve to stand shoulder to minifig shoulder with the rest of the crew. People who loved Wesley, who were inspired by him to pursue careers in science and engineering, who were thrilled when they were kids to see another kid driving a spaceship? Well, the character they loved was a crybaby so just suck it up I guess.

--- End quote ---

Virtue Signalman First Class:
Posted this before but who cares:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTSvLKY7HEk

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0:
Somebody asked him about Crying Lego Wesley on twitter and he went off on an 888 about how Wesley inspired astronauts and shit, and how "SHUT UP WESLEY! scarred him for life.  :rolleyes:

OOK OOK SCREE (D-IL):
Wil Wheaton is the greatest because he's an example of how someone can be a more of less household name and still be a huge loser faggot unable to get dates or form healthy relationships with normal people.  He's a great lesson in not selling your soul to get fame because if you're a fundamentally broken crybaby and espouse no virtues, you're still going to cultivate disrespect, so you should always prioritize personal development in being a man.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version