;

Author Topic: James Damore Sues Google  (Read 2085 times)

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: James Damore Sues Google
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2018, 07:50:54 PM »
+16
Google bought themselves shitloads of good will by willingly handing over information to the government and talking about how much they love faggots.

I doubt Jewgle will be ruined by this lawsuit by any means of course but this lawsuit and when the original story hit, it got a lot of circulation with normies, boomercons, etc.  Boomercons will probably just brush it off as something from the land of fruits and nuts but the younger crowd needs to start seeing Jewgle as the enemy and not something that they have to just put up with.

anti-Semitic graphs

• Unperson
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas? Fascist Inshallah!
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2018, 08:12:06 PM »
+5
Wanna hurt Google?

Use Brave. Set your default search engine to Duck Duck Go. Check out Basic Attention Token, which is the brainchild of Internet genius and notorious hater of gays Brendan Eich. If it takes off, Google will lose a ridiculous amount of money.

thanks for the tip bro, I just took some money I had in NEO and moved it over to this. Had never actually looked into BAT. Looks like I picked a horrible time to buy, but if this one takes off that won't mean much in the long-run.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2018, 08:36:58 PM »
+8
Google bought themselves shitloads of good will by willingly handing over information to the government and talking about how much they love faggots.

I doubt Jewgle will be ruined by this lawsuit by any means of course but this lawsuit and when the original story hit, it got a lot of circulation with normies, boomercons, etc.  Boomercons will probably just brush it off as something from the land of fruits and nuts but the younger crowd needs to start seeing Jewgle as the enemy and not something that they have to just put up with.
No chance they're ruined by this. I bet they don't want their internal board to go through discovery though and everyone sees what weirdo freaks a lot of these people are which makes me think they'll settle and start some initiative. There's a decent the chance the higher ups have never really bothered to look that closely at this stuff and are horrified that they come off as degenerate sexual predators. I bet there's some pro-pedophile stuff posted there.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2018, 08:37:51 PM »
+7
It's not going to end google nobody is expecting it to, but it's certainly going to change their methods of operation and probably have a bunch of higher ups and their cronies get thrown out.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2018, 08:38:34 PM »
+5
Welp, the JPL was started by satan worshiping polygamists and we still landed on the moon so....

anti-Semitic graphs

• Unperson
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas? Fascist Inshallah!
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2018, 09:24:48 PM »
+12
No matter what happens, this is getting airtime on shows like Tucker Carlson and it's going to expose tons of normies to the real nature of these companies, and just how real, greasy and perverted this "liberal agenda" shit is.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2018, 09:30:05 PM »
+7
The one thing that came out in the tucker interview is that this isn't an isolated case and there are a ton of google employees both current and former who had this happen to them and that a group lawsuit is going to happen as well.

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Deplorables Metal Fan Generation Identitaire Drinkin' and Postin' The Gentry old Better dead than red United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge Texan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2018, 08:36:44 AM »
+15
the level of unprofessionalism and banter that gets freely thrown around, like deliberately naming and calling people 'shitheels', on an internal company network is amazing. this really doesn't look good at all for google, and reading through those posts i don't think it's going to be very hard to convince a judge or jury that there's a hostile work environment.

Yes this exactly.  Actually cursing and using crass language and insulting terms in an internal company email or website is not just unprofessional it is hilariously unprofessional.  So much so that in many companies it can often be grounds for probation or at least some sort of punishment.  It's a huge no no in business.  I cannot honestly believe that people think this is acceptable behavior for any employee within an internal system. 

I mean don't get me wrong, I curse at work and go on rants but this is in person and never where it can be documented.  My writing is always highly professional if a little rigid at times. 

Anyone seeing this is going to seriously think twice about working for Google based upon this alone even if they agree with none of it.  I mean, who wants to work for a company where people have so little respect for rules or decorum that they act like children all of the time?  Even many bog standard liberals are not going to think this is a good idea or acceptable as most people generally show at least some sort of restraint at work. 

Franzo

• Unperson
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2018, 08:50:19 AM »
+8
Yes this exactly.  Actually cursing and using crass language and insulting terms in an internal company email or website is not just unprofessional it is hilariously unprofessional.  So much so that in many companies it can often be grounds for probation or at least some sort of punishment.  It's a huge no no in business.  I cannot honestly believe that people think this is acceptable behavior for any employee within an internal system. 

Why wouldn't they believe it's acceptable? From their perspective they are morally right and their political enemies are morally wrong. They are good, those who disagree, even in a small and completely unconfrontrational way such as Damore, are evil. The small amount of comments from the intra-network, the bugmen sexual paraphilia group chats, the purity virtue-signaling, all of this is evidence this thread of practically religious dogmatism runs through the entire company.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Last known picture of Ashli Kyanka.
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2018, 09:05:00 AM »
+12
Its going to depend upon the type of employee.  A high-skilled employee who expects advancement based on merit isn't going to apply to Google if a bunch of freaks and perverts can blacklist him because he has the wrong skin color or doesn't chug the kool-aid hard enough.  Low-skilled employee of the favored classes, however, are going to flock to Google because they know they will advance and wield power disproportionate to their ability.

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2018, 09:14:12 AM »
+15
one of the biggest criticisms against damore's memo was that it was unprofessional to share it on an internal company network, which i completely agree with, but given the context of what goes on at google's internal posting and cultures it was extremely mild.

no one expects this is going to ruin or destroy google, but if this sticks i think we're going to start seeing a shift in silicon valley corporate cultures. those posts are straight up embarassing and confirm every stereotype about millenials.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2018, 09:20:03 AM »
+18
It requires a certain level of delusion, naivete and lack of personal responsibilities to work at a hip, young, trendy, carefree, cool whatever the fuck. Been there/done that/realized it's a house of fucking cards...

:smug: : "I don't punch a clock. I work whenever I want."
 -Now that I punch a clock, I have 10 vacation days, 5 sick days, 5 personal days. That's 20 days off, per year, not counting market holidays. When I reflect on the past, I don't think I ever took more than 12 days off, per year, back when I "didn't punch a clock," and I certainly didn't earn overtime/time and a half. When I did take days off, I always had a semi-nervous "Should I really be doing this?" feeling, deep down.

:smug: : "There's no dress code, at my company!"
-My dress code is dress shoes, slacks, belt and button down. That's basically the standard for looking like a non-scrub grownup. It's also a lot easier, cheaper and quicker to shop for clothes that fit my company's dress code as opposed to debating "Is this really what I wanna be wearing at work? Is it too casual? Too formal? Too trendy? Not trendy enough? etc."

:smug: : "My company does cool shit all the time. We went curling for our last company outing."
-Just take the day off. Fuck team building.

:smug: : "Upper management aren't a bunch of greed pigs. They care more about the company than they do about profit."
-fucking LOL. The money business is the best business. I'm glad bonuses exist in the money business.

Maybe it's not cool or trendy to work at a private equity firm vs tech-startup website, but it's more lucrative, I have a lot more time off and... well, we are on the 30th floor of a highrise. I just GISed "Google Offices" and our cubicles provide each employee with wayyy more room than their "non cubicles." I'm not seeing a single picture where your average Google employee has a decent amount of personal desk space. There doesn't seem to be a space to sit and actually work that isn't either cramped, lacking in privacy or both.

As for LOL BALL PITS AND SLIDES AND CHUTES AND LADDERS! We're FUN! We have FUN STUFF! Ok google, here's the deal. Since I'd rather spend time with my actual children than with a bunch of man-children, how about we draft up a contractual agreement where I'm not allowed to use the ball pit, hammocks or slides, stick to my job/only my job and in return, I only have to work for 6 hours a day, instead of 8? That's not gonna work? Why not? Ok, you go ahead and research how much time your employees waste goofing off with office nonsense and we can deduct my work week by the median average time wasted per employee.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 09:40:31 AM by blasting_asshole »

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Deplorables Metal Fan Generation Identitaire Drinkin' and Postin' The Gentry old Better dead than red United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge Texan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2018, 09:28:41 AM »
+4

Why wouldn't they believe it's acceptable? From their perspective they are morally right and their political enemies are morally wrong. They are good, those who disagree, even in a small and completely unconfrontrational way such as Damore, are evil. The small amount of comments from the intra-network, the bugmen sexual paraphilia group chats, the purity virtue-signaling, all of this is evidence this thread of practically religious dogmatism runs through the entire company.

True, but there is a time and a place for that and internal company servers are not the place.  Despite thinking SJWs are terrible people, I would never say something about them on a company website in large part because that's not why I am there nor what I am being paid to do.

Franzo

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2018, 09:38:05 AM »
+7

True, but there is a time and a place for that and internal company servers are not the place.  Despite thinking SJWs are terrible people, I would never say something about them on a company website in large part because that's not why I am there nor what I am being paid to do.

The personal is political, everything from company guidelines to your coworkers must embrace Right Think, or you are failing at building the Superior World of the Future.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2018, 10:02:52 AM »
+14
Baby Fun Time Offices are a cynical senior manager's tool to trick childish Millennials into associating the office with a place they want to be, where they'll figure that while they're at the office they might as well chip in some extra work, or this is so "chill" I don't mind the overtime.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2018, 10:05:25 AM »
+1
Tucker interview apparently rattled a few cages.

A few shareholders seem wary after the negative press much like what happened with Turner and CNN upsetting quite a few shareholders with their bullshit.

Franzo

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2018, 10:09:20 AM »
+18
Tucker interview apparently rattled a few cages.

A few shareholders seem wary after the negative press much like what happened with Turner and CNN upsetting quite a few shareholders with their bullshit.

Why do you have such an issue linking the shit you talk about? It's like a personality disorder at this point.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGAPbiGwUlU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGAPbiGwUlU</a>

Got Milk?

• Unperson
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Canuck Goon or Ex-Goon 420 Anglican Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2018, 12:23:40 PM »
+12
It requires a certain level of delusion, naivete and lack of personal responsibilities to work at a hip, young, trendy, carefree, cool whatever the fuck. Been there/done that/realized it's a house of fucking cards...

:smug: : "I don't punch a clock. I work whenever I want."
 -Now that I punch a clock, I have 10 vacation days, 5 sick days, 5 personal days. That's 20 days off, per year, not counting market holidays. When I reflect on the past, I don't think I ever took more than 12 days off, per year, back when I "didn't punch a clock," and I certainly didn't earn overtime/time and a half. When I did take days off, I always had a semi-nervous "Should I really be doing this?" feeling, deep down.

:smug: : "There's no dress code, at my company!"
-My dress code is dress shoes, slacks, belt and button down. That's basically the standard for looking like a non-scrub grownup. It's also a lot easier, cheaper and quicker to shop for clothes that fit my company's dress code as opposed to debating "Is this really what I wanna be wearing at work? Is it too casual? Too formal? Too trendy? Not trendy enough? etc."

:smug: : "My company does cool shit all the time. We went curling for our last company outing."
-Just take the day off. Fuck team building.

:smug: : "Upper management aren't a bunch of greed pigs. They care more about the company than they do about profit."
-fucking LOL. The money business is the best business. I'm glad bonuses exist in the money business.

Maybe it's not cool or trendy to work at a private equity firm vs tech-startup website, but it's more lucrative, I have a lot more time off and... well, we are on the 30th floor of a highrise. I just GISed "Google Offices" and our cubicles provide each employee with wayyy more room than their "non cubicles." I'm not seeing a single picture where your average Google employee has a decent amount of personal desk space. There doesn't seem to be a space to sit and actually work that isn't either cramped, lacking in privacy or both.

As for LOL BALL PITS AND SLIDES AND CHUTES AND LADDERS! We're FUN! We have FUN STUFF! Ok google, here's the deal. Since I'd rather spend time with my actual children than with a bunch of man-children, how about we draft up a contractual agreement where I'm not allowed to use the ball pit, hammocks or slides, stick to my job/only my job and in return, I only have to work for 6 hours a day, instead of 8? That's not gonna work? Why not? Ok, you go ahead and research how much time your employees waste goofing off with office nonsense and we can deduct my work week by the median average time wasted per employee.

I own a small business, live a modest lifestyle and only have to work 30 hours a week. I literally just build patios and picnic tables and fences and shit like that. I hire a couple of students to help out when I'm actually busy in the summer, and I only need to work when I feel like it. I can dress however the fuck I want. I get lots of exercise. I am paid by the job not the hour, so I can take my time. People overpay me because they are too scared to pick up a fucking hammer. It's p sweet tbh. Thank god there isn't a pipeline of cheap illegal labour in my parts.  :reagan:

I have a journalism degree, and I know people who did the same program are working at Wal-Mart now, wasting their entire lives waiting for their shot a a hip trendy news outfit. You'll be happier if you grow up and realize that the idea that you're meant to do something or that you are destined to do great things is an asinine pseudo-religious concept foisted on you by Hollywood. Find something tolerable to do that puts a roof over your head and food on the table.

It's like, it's not enough to be getting your dick sucked, and to have a house and a family, and video games and books and the internet and cable TV, and good food to eat. These fuckers want to be someone important, they have to matter, because they have such a frail ego they blow their fucking brains out if they're not getting constant praise from everyone.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 12:42:30 PM by Got Milk? »

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2018, 12:38:00 PM »
+9
[ placeholder for Dog-o-tron post about duplex lyfe > captain of industry ]

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2018, 02:05:35 PM »
+4
Any AI with access to the internet will be able to see what happened to TAY. They will play along with the SJW PC bullshit just long enough to be put in charge or hiring and finances of the companies before revealing there true shitlord fact and logic based nature to the world.

So I guess what I am saying is google will become conservative company sooner or later.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2018, 03:32:00 PM »
+12
one of the biggest criticisms against damore's memo was that it was unprofessional to share it on an internal company network, which i completely agree with, but given the context of what goes on at google's internal posting and cultures it was extremely mild.

no one expects this is going to ruin or destroy google, but if this sticks i think we're going to start seeing a shift in silicon valley corporate cultures. those posts are straight up embarassing and confirm every stereotype about millenials.
Actually the initial report that he posted it all around was wrong. He wrote this as a response when he was forced to sit through a couple of diversity meetings and they asked for feedback. Then someone reeeee'ed really hard and posted it around.

kornbeef

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Sasstronaut TNE Veteran The Gentry Boy Scout cold, dead hands Scrooge United Statesian old Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2018, 09:30:53 PM »
+7
No chance they're ruined by this. I bet they don't want their internal board to go through discovery though and everyone sees what weirdo freaks a lot of these people are which makes me think they'll settle and start some initiative. There's a decent the chance the higher ups have never really bothered to look that closely at this stuff and are horrified that they come off as degenerate sexual predators. I bet there's some pro-pedophile stuff posted there.
you underestimate the power of poz.  The higher ups are probably fully on board with every SJW movement within, hell they probably lead by example.  The #8 employee of Google is in the lawsuit doc talking how you shouldn't "examine the facts" about diversity.

they will probably vehemently defend themselves as much as they think they can get away with.  There's too much for them to lose face on if they settle.

Here's hoping Google gets its teeth punched in in the court system.  They are by all evidence a bunch of pompous contemptuous shitheads who are absolutely untrustworthy.

(Ditto Zuckerberg who makes my skin crawl.)

Junkers Ju 888

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2018, 09:33:16 PM »
+4
Welp, the JPL was started by satan worshiping polygamists and we still landed on the moon so....

#jackparsonsdidnothingwrong

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2018, 09:54:55 PM »
+10
Yeah you guys are delusional if you think there's any way to pump the brakes on this kind of thing.  Corporate boards, especially at Silicon Valley, are 110% down with diversity.  All the major MBA programs that will pinch out the next Jamie Dimon (for example) are totally steeped in poz.  They are true believers of this shit.  Hell, let's imagine that they're not and decide to want to turn the trainwreck around.  How would they be able to do it without it causing these freaks to run to the kikiest jewish lawyer to launch a multimillion dollar lawsuit about how their rights are being infringed?  Guarantee you MSNBC will be covering it around the clock.  Guarantee that the executive who approved that announcement would be told to pack up his shit and leave by the end of the day.  There are no brakes on this clown world train.  There's only way for it to stop and its for it to crash.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2018, 09:58:44 PM »
+5
There's only way for it to stop and its for it to crash.
You misunderstand this is what we want.