;

Author Topic: Funny Shit From The News  (Read 183998 times)

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: Funny Shit From The News
« Reply #5300 on: August 13, 2018, 05:29:57 PM »
+6
A species that goes extinct because they didndu nuffins

:adam:

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #5301 on: August 13, 2018, 07:14:17 PM »
+7
They made tools but only the cheapest piece of shit way possible? Half Mexican half chink is my guess.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5302 on: August 13, 2018, 07:20:44 PM »
+2
har har har I get what you're trying to imply there internet racist man

Hey now I was clearly talking about Lowtax.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5303 on: August 16, 2018, 11:11:39 AM »
+17
https://www.pluralist.com/posts/1824-millennial-couple-bikes-near-isis-territory-to-prove-humans-are-kind-and-gets-killed

Millennial Couple Bikes Near ISIS Territory to Prove ‘Humans Are Kind’ and Gets Killed

Jay Austin and Lauren Geoghegan, both 29, last year quit their office jobs in Washington, DC, to embark on the journey. Austin, a vegan who worked for the US Department of Housing and Urban Development, and Geoghegan, a vegetarian who worked in the Georgetown University admissions office, decided that they're were wasting their lives working.

One responsible for building housing for blacks and the other one responsible for getting them into college over whites. Virtue signaled themselves to death.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #5304 on: August 16, 2018, 11:30:09 AM »
+7
ISIS with the strong MAGA effort.

:nixon:

Hugbox Kommissar

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #5305 on: August 16, 2018, 12:08:55 PM »
+9
"Evil is just a human construct, bigots."
           :say:
 :christina: :unparsons:

*gets knifed to death by third worlders*

Postmortem Mixtape

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' The Gentry old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Libertarian KURWA cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #5306 on: August 16, 2018, 12:44:08 PM »
+7
...and nothing of value was lost.

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Boy Scout Sasstronaut TNE Veteran The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #5307 on: August 16, 2018, 12:52:53 PM »
+5
Multiculturalism with ISIS characteristics

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5308 on: August 16, 2018, 01:06:16 PM »
+8
https://www.pluralist.com/posts/1824-millennial-couple-bikes-near-isis-territory-to-prove-humans-are-kind-and-gets-killed

Millennial Couple Bikes Near ISIS Territory to Prove ‘Humans Are Kind’ and Gets Killed

Jay Austin and Lauren Geoghegan, both 29, last year quit their office jobs in Washington, DC, to embark on the journey. Austin, a vegan who worked for the US Department of Housing and Urban Development, and Geoghegan, a vegetarian who worked in the Georgetown University admissions office, decided that they're were wasting their lives working.

One responsible for building housing for blacks and the other one responsible for getting them into college over whites. Virtue signaled themselves to death.
I try to take some solace in the fact that as they lay dying, bleeding from knife wounds, broken bones from the car impact, and being gang raped(if they were even alive at that point) they thought to themselves something along the lines of... “we fucked up.”

Upsettingly dark I know, these people’s pathological altruism has made the world a much worse place. Hopefully the message their painful deaths sent is received by their colleagues(doubtful as that may be.) We are better off without them.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 01:16:14 PM by The Watcher »
His name was Harry Anderson

[HEAD NIGGER OF STRUG] anti-Semitic graphs

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Fascist Quieres comprar naranjas? Inshallah!
    • Awards
« Reply #5309 on: August 16, 2018, 07:51:17 PM »
+4
yoooooooooooooooooooooooo soccer was even a bit too gay for me i did wrestling instead

http://whatculture.com/wwe/10-horrific-accidents-wrestling-history YOURSELF, WOW