;

Author Topic: Decline of the UK megathread  (Read 176241 times)

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
Re: Decline of the UK megathread
« Reply #2625 on: June 11, 2018, 03:04:43 PM »
+11
So apparently huge crowds of people, reportedly over 10k, have been protesting at the Tommy Robinson sentencing but the press is reporting it as a gathering of "hundreds of far right extremists".

Interestingly, the videos of the yuge crowds are disappearing from Youtube...

:adam:
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #2626 on: June 11, 2018, 03:06:29 PM »
+7
 :adam:

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #2627 on: June 12, 2018, 02:50:52 AM »
+7
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr3Ze0qt33s" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr3Ze0qt33s</a>

A man gets his gun license revoked because of comments on his Youtube channel, which the police say were prone to extremism.

Shocking, I know. I didn't know either that it's actually theoretically possible to legally own a gun in the UK.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Triggered by Pepe

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2628 on: June 12, 2018, 03:57:13 PM »
+4
Yeah I recently worked with a guy who had a huge collection, owned things from muskets to AKs

The whole "English can't own guns" thing is a pretty amazing lie, even people who live here believe it

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2629 on: June 12, 2018, 05:35:01 PM »
+3
Yeah I recently worked with a guy who had a huge collection, owned things from muskets to AKs

The whole "English can't own guns" thing is a pretty amazing lie, even people who live here believe it
He needs to get more and distribute them.
His name was Harry Anderson

open-source jihad

• Enemy Of The State
  • *Throws GNU-male off balcony*
    • Awards
« Reply #2630 on: June 13, 2018, 10:03:29 AM »
+6

Well. You can Technically own guns but the govt can take them away for any reason and you have to beg them for ammo with multiple resons for your request and you don't really have any rights to use them outside of small very specifically designated spaces.

Plus it pretty much singles you out as someone for a swat team to "accidentally" shoot because "they saw you brandishing what they thought was a gun"

♪All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You'd better run, better run, out run my gun♫
You'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet♫
open-source jihad OFFICIAL YouTube intro!!! (CLICK HERE)
Tranny kill count:

TO GO TO BED FOREVER

Triggered by Pepe

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2631 on: June 13, 2018, 10:17:04 AM »
+6
Actually, buying guns and ammo is really easy once you're licensed. Getting licensed is a pain in the ass though.

Some guns have super weird restrictions too, like a Mossberg in particular can only hold 3 shells, but if you want you can own a 50 cal without the ammo restriction.

The worst part about owning guns here is that people have been successfully brainwashed into thinking you're nuts for wanting one. Most people look at me like I'm crazy for wanting to own a super 90.

Apparently "it looks like fun to shoot" is a weird answer

open-source jihad

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #2632 on: June 13, 2018, 10:30:00 AM »
+3
Actually, buying guns and ammo is really easy once you're licensed. Getting licensed is a pain in the ass though.

Some guns have super weird restrictions too, like a Mossberg in particular can only hold 3 shells, but if you want you can own a 50 cal without the ammo restriction.

The worst part about owning guns here is that people have been successfully brainwashed into thinking you're nuts for wanting one. Most people look at me like I'm crazy for wanting to own a super 90.

Apparently "it looks like fun to shoot" is a weird answer

Well shit. I'll be damned, you're correct.

From the vids I saw I thought you had to send a form to the government with very specific reasoning and amounts to get ammo but I guess I was wrong.

Tranny kill count:

TO GO TO BED FOREVER

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #2633 on: June 13, 2018, 02:20:54 PM »
+2
It's super easy to get a gun licence in the Czech Republic. Basically have a psych eval, a medical, and you're good to go

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #2634 on: June 13, 2018, 06:11:14 PM »
+10
I just walk into a store and fill out a 4473 then go home with a gun after paying

Triggered by Pepe

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2635 on: June 13, 2018, 07:46:52 PM »
+3
Sure it's easier for you but the whole "it's impossible to get guns in the UK" thing is fake news, that's the point

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus! Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #2636 on: June 13, 2018, 08:03:33 PM »
+24
It's super easy to get a gun licence in the Czech Republic. Basically have a psych eval, a medical, and you're good to go

Must suck for you then.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan Better dead than red cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #2637 on: June 13, 2018, 11:14:14 PM »
+18

Must suck for you then.

Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

The Soys Of Summer

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #2638 on: June 15, 2018, 06:17:55 PM »
+6
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfmG28Vavs4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfmG28Vavs4</a>

open-source jihad

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #2639 on: June 15, 2018, 07:36:14 PM »
+6
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfmG28Vavs4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfmG28Vavs4</a>

The floor is a good start but it's still not in the bin where she belongs.

Tranny kill count:

TO GO TO BED FOREVER

Affirmative Action Hero

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Fascist You can't know! Better dead than red Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #2640 on: June 15, 2018, 07:42:49 PM »
+5

ok, Justin Trudeau isn't the first one to get the rope anymore.

open-source jihad

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #2641 on: June 16, 2018, 09:10:09 AM »
+7
Home Secretary Sajid Javid Relaxes Immigration Rules for First Time Since 2010, Visa Cap to Rise by Thousands

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/06/14/sajid-javid-relaxes-immigration-rules-first-time-2010-thousands-more/

The new Home Secretary will unveil a major relaxation of immigration rules, for the first time in eight years, to encourage thousands of skill migrants to arrive before Brexit.

Sajid Javid says the change is aimed at professions including IT experts and engineers, and it is likely to be extended to National Health Service (NHS) medical staff.

It is his first major immigration policy and signals a significant shift in Home Office approach since the time of Theresa May and Amber Rudd, who tightened or maintained stricter rules.

Employers will be allowed to bring in an extra 8,000 foreign skilled workers every year, effectively increasing the cap by 40 percent, The Telegraph reports.

Will be updating forum sig soon  :coolmad:

Tranny kill count:

TO GO TO BED FOREVER

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #2642 on: June 16, 2018, 09:15:42 AM »
+5
Home Secretary Sajid Javid Relaxes Immigration Rules for First Time Since 2010, Visa Cap to Rise by Thousands

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/06/14/sajid-javid-relaxes-immigration-rules-first-time-2010-thousands-more/

The new Home Secretary will unveil a major relaxation of immigration rules, for the first time in eight years, to encourage thousands of skill migrants to arrive before Brexit.

Sajid Javid says the change is aimed at professions including IT experts and engineers, and it is likely to be extended to National Health Service (NHS) medical staff.

It is his first major immigration policy and signals a significant shift in Home Office approach since the time of Theresa May and Amber Rudd, who tightened or maintained stricter rules.

Employers will be allowed to bring in an extra 8,000 foreign skilled workers every year, effectively increasing the cap by 40 percent, The Telegraph reports.

Will be updating forum sig soon  :coolmad:
Note that they won't be Europeans, but more pakis, indians and negros.

As I've said countless times before, the UK always had control over it's borders, and it's always chosen to import people from commonwealth countries.

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #2643 on: June 16, 2018, 10:33:08 AM »
+11
https://imgur.com/a/TIlrHBx#M132lz4

Gab.ai tells brit to get fucked after demanding the service ban someone convicted of a thoughtcrime.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #2644 on: June 16, 2018, 10:51:39 AM »
+8

Gab.ai tells brit to get fucked after demanding the service ban someone convicted of a thoughtcrime.

Damn that's beautiful. I wish it really was an authority figure and not just some random triggered faggot tho.

Ossipago

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #2645 on: June 16, 2018, 08:36:26 PM »
+4
As I've said countless times before, the UK always had control over it's borders, and it's always chosen to import people from commonwealth countries.

kind of.  it's roughly 50/50 between those from eu countries and those from non-eu (though if you look to the birth of where the people coming from the eu countries was the non-eu figure goes up).  there's a good and fairly neutral breakdown of the data from an oxford affiliated migration thing here:

http://www.migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/briefings/the-fiscal-impact-of-immigration-in-the-uk/

check out the fiscal impact of non-eu migrants lol.  ALL the studies that were used here show they're terrible, even the pro-migration sources.  if you excluded non-eu migrants from the developed former commonwealth countries it would be many times more hideous i imagine.

Ossipago

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #2646 on: June 16, 2018, 08:46:03 PM »
+8

[confronted with a rare instance of perfect beauty, a single tear runs down my cheek]

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #2647 on: June 17, 2018, 01:05:36 AM »
+3

kind of.  it's roughly 50/50 between those from eu countries and those from non-eu (though if you look to the birth of where the people coming from the eu countries was the non-eu figure goes up).  there's a good and fairly neutral breakdown of the data from an oxford affiliated migration thing here:

http://www.migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/briefings/the-fiscal-impact-of-immigration-in-the-uk/

check out the fiscal impact of non-eu migrants lol.  ALL the studies that were used here show they're terrible, even the pro-migration sources.  if you excluded non-eu migrants from the developed former commonwealth countries it would be many times more hideous i imagine.
The main point still stands though, our govt would rather turn it's back on EEA migrants who tend to have a net positive effect on the country, as well as sharing more cultural and moral values, in favour of importing more parasites from dindu land, who drain us, and have values and cultures that come into direct conflict with our own.

kosher nostra

• Unperson
  • Awards Sasstronaut cold, dead hands TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #2648 on: June 17, 2018, 04:21:16 PM »
+8
"Our government" like this faggot didn't flee his birthplace.

open-source jihad

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #2649 on: June 17, 2018, 04:54:25 PM »
+4
"Our government" like this faggot didn't flee his birthplace.

Dave is a fucking wierd specimen.

Best I can tell is he's from a family of immigrants and in some strange way he's deeply embarrased about this and desparately wants to be true british.

In doing this he visciously defends all of the stupid actions of the government thus ironically making him more alien than if he would have kept his trap shut.

I'd be interested to hear anybody else's theories.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 05:01:15 PM by open-source jihad »

Tranny kill count:

TO GO TO BED FOREVER