;

Author Topic: Was Obama the worst president of all time?  (Read 242257 times)

GameDev Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
Re: Was Obama the worst president of all time?
« Reply #1650 on: June 04, 2018, 02:10:08 PM »
+8
Makes you wonder if perhaps, just perhaps, the author had other authority figures in their life that they disappointed.
 :adam:

Maureen Dowd sees herself as a movie star of Hollywood's Golden Era and a beauty who just so happens to not be a movie star but a journalist who smokes cigarettes with a Cruella DeVille-esque cigarette holder and blows smoke all around her face and office to add to her feminine mystique and noir-esque cool. She is the feminine face of elitist journalism and DC and New York professional hob-nobbing and social climbing that is the envy of many a young man or woman who walks the streets of Manhattan's East Side or the National Mall and wishes to call the place "home" for as long as the Old Gray Lady or The Post is willing to pay them to be radically centrist while never truly paddling the powers-that-be in the ass from atop their lofty perch as a columnist, "thinker", or - if truly a figure of greatness - an iconoclast to "hold the great powers" accountable by flick of quill, whimsical wit, and pithy prose.

All of this goes along with a beautiful head of red hair, full lips, nice legs, and a love of Foggy Bottom dinner parties harkening back to "The Good Old Days" of DC before the Cheddar-Faced Chauvinist showed up to drop a deuce in the punch bowl.

Too independent and strong-willed for the likes of Aaron Sorkin and Michael Douglas, former flames and elite, liberal fellows, Maureen has forgone matrimony, noting with a sigh and an eye-roll that she finds men "too needy and tedious."

The only flame that Ms. Dowd has ever known has been that of the pen, the quill, and the typewriter that she insists on using in spite of both the advent and advancement of digital word processing and printing technologies. She'll neither share nor know no home but the one that she has known since her time as a young girl in Washington, making her way through Immaculatta High School, then onto the Catholic University, and finally all the way to her final resting place at The Times' Washington bureau on K Street, ending it all right where the magic began, under the tall, knowing shadow of Capitol Hill.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #1651 on: June 04, 2018, 02:11:34 PM »
+17
Pussy is so dried up and ancient that Nat geo is writing archaeology articles about it.

Ossipago

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #1652 on: June 04, 2018, 11:08:21 PM »
+11
The comments on the NYT Obama ecomium are surreal.

One criticism I've always had about President Obama is that he held the American people in too high regard, that he saw us as smarter, fairer and kinder than we are.

I found it inspiring that he believed, as I once did, that "the better angels of our nature" would prevail but I abandoned that hope long ago.

Republicans prey on the worst in us and weaponize it against our higher ideals to gain power. It began with RR and has culminated with a lethal weaponized DT.

Ms. Dowd has never gotten over the day he invited her to join him in the conference room on Air Force One and lit into her about her false equivalency, vindictive, black hole journalism.

This column says more about her than him. After 15 months of the ineptitude and tyranny of Trump, her only impulse is to blame his infamy on President Obama. Sad.

I was proud that Obama was our president for 8 years; every day I prayed for his safety, knowing how many people own guns and how many of them had "issues" with him.

I love his family, the fact that his mother-in-law lived in the White House and we barely knew her name, so private were the private lives of his family.

I'll never forget the night he won in 2008 - living in a mixed neighborhood of white, black and Latino - how every terrace and every window was filled with cheering, sobbing, happy faces, car horns honking - neighbors dancing in the street. It lasted 15 minutes, right after 11 PM, when it was declared that Obama was our next president.

I was proud that there were no scandals, that his daughters worked hard in school, that his wife was a role model for all women everywhere - around the world - and that she promoted healthy eating, even growing vegetables on the White House grounds.

There are so many things that I loved about the Obamas - and still love - that I won't let Ms. Dowd try to dull all the good his presidency did for us. He could have done more, yes, if people like her were not so set on finding fault. She should pray no one assess her career in the spirit she assesses his.

Second-guess all you want, Ms. Monday Morning Quarterback, but President Obama and his entire family deserve our gratitude, our admiration, our thanks for a job maybe not perfectly done, but well done, and an extremely high water mark for our country - our entire country.

Obama was black. And he kept on doing it, throughout his presidency. You'd see him on TV, walking down the stairs from Air Force One, being black.
And too many Americans never forgave him for that.

He tried to find a way to get universal health care coverage without destroying the private profit-making insurance companies, but the Tea Party treated him as though he was trying to set up a government-run system like the ones they have in ... well, all those s**hole countries like Germany, France, Denmark, etc., that have better health outcomes and mortality rates than we do. He got us that health care, which Donald Trump and his Republican "make the rich richer and demonize nonwhites as freeloader" party have been trying to kill with a thousand cuts. But he was black, so he couldn't have been trying to help everybody else.

Thank you, President Obama, for trying to make the country better. Too bad the Electoral College wouldn't let his popular-vote-majority successor candidate succeed him. Let's all vote in 2018 to take back Congress and restore a government that cares about ordinary people, instead of pretending to do so.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1653 on: June 04, 2018, 11:33:24 PM »
+6
The comments on the NYT Obama ecomium are surreal.

i just noticed that encomium is an anagram for meconium
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #1654 on: June 05, 2018, 01:35:09 AM »
+14
I was proud that Obama was our president for 8 years; every day I prayed for his safety, knowing how many people own guns and how many of them had "issues" with him.

I love his family, the fact that his mother-in-law lived in the White House and we barely knew her name, so private were the private lives of his family.

I'll never forget the night he won in 2008 - living in a mixed neighborhood of white, black and Latino - how every terrace and every window was filled with cheering, sobbing, happy faces, car horns honking - neighbors dancing in the street. It lasted 15 minutes, right after 11 PM, when it was declared that Obama was our next president.

I was proud that there were no scandals, that his daughters worked hard in school, that his wife was a role model for all women everywhere - around the world - and that she promoted healthy eating, even growing vegetables on the White House grounds.

There are so many things that I loved about the Obamas - and still love - that I won't let Ms. Dowd try to dull all the good his presidency did for us. He could have done more, yes, if people like her were not so set on finding fault. She should pray no one assess her career in the spirit she assesses his.

Second-guess all you want, Ms. Monday Morning Quarterback, but President Obama and his entire family deserve our gratitude, our admiration, our thanks for a job maybe not perfectly done, but well done, and an extremely high water mark for our country - our entire country.

This one is fun to read while doing your best impression of the hippie "Lesbian Seagull" teacher from Beavis & Butthead.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #1655 on: June 05, 2018, 06:38:25 AM »
+16
Her entire column will hold a special place in my life because it's not every day you get to read the dumbest thing you've ever read in your life.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #1656 on: June 05, 2018, 11:06:49 AM »
+8
An atheist praying for someone's safety.  :facepalm:

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #1657 on: June 05, 2018, 03:59:47 PM »
+7
May the Almighty D-mbled-re always light your path and bring you good fortune.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #1658 on: June 07, 2018, 02:22:26 AM »
+4
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKg7OqFyz0I" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKg7OqFyz0I</a>
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #1659 on: June 07, 2018, 07:28:49 PM »
+13
The NPR is hyping the recently released memoir of some faggot in the Obama admin who, as an aspiring novelist, started as one of many speech writers, and rose to the position of assistant national security adviser.

I kept thinking it was some joke and a lib arts faggot w a creative writing background could never presume to be an authority on the national security of the United States but I fucking guess so.

No wonder his administration was such a goddamn shitshow. Jesus.

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #1660 on: June 07, 2018, 07:46:49 PM »
+10
Are you referring to Ben Rhodes? He of the 2 minute long "I just. . . it's. . . " scene from the last year of the Obama presidency after Trump won and he saw all of his shit legacy get trashed in one night?

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #1661 on: June 07, 2018, 08:00:55 PM »
+7
That’s the guy. Dude sounded like the smuggest cunt in the history of smug cunts. I seriously feel so much safer with grown ups in charge of the country.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1662 on: June 07, 2018, 09:58:08 PM »
+3
The NPR is hyping the recently released memoir of some faggot in the Obama admin who, as an aspiring novelist, started as one of many speech writers, and rose to the position of assistant national security adviser.

I kept thinking it was some joke and a lib arts faggot w a creative writing background could never presume to be an authority on the national security of the United States but I fucking guess so.

No wonder his administration was such a goddamn shitshow. Jesus.
He's also the brother of the president of CBS.

Cis Hetfield

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #1663 on: June 07, 2018, 11:18:20 PM »
+7
Didn’t he put a fucking van driver for his campaign in a similar position? To this day I’m convinced his only criteria for choosing his staff was that they weren’t smarter than he was, which is a terrifying prospect.

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #1664 on: June 08, 2018, 06:26:02 AM »
+11
I'm surprised there are so many comments to this topic when the first response should have been "Yes" and the thread closed.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1665 on: June 08, 2018, 06:59:24 AM »
+7
I'm surprised there are so many comments to this topic when the first response should have been "Yes" and the thread closed.
King Niggers legacy is a fascinating train wreck  :allears:
His name was Harry Anderson

blakks are not very cool

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #1666 on: June 12, 2018, 10:46:28 AM »
+13
Obama (and Hillary) legacy in photos:

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Fascist Anonymous Deplorables You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #1667 on: July 03, 2018, 03:10:27 AM »
+7
To understand liberalism in it's current incarnation, we need to master a certain vocabulary. Today, the word of the day is “Schizophrenia.” Tom Perez personifies the definition.

Democratic National Committee (DNC) chairman Tom Perez introduced former President Barack Obama as America’s “real president” at a DNC fundraiser Thursday night.

“Let’s give it up for the real president of the United States,” Perez said at Thursday’s fundraiser,Politico reported.

The fundraiser was held in Beverly Hills, where you could hardly expect the idle rich Marxist child groomers in attendance to be firmly grounded in reality.

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Fascist Anonymous Deplorables You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #1668 on: July 03, 2018, 03:13:04 AM »
+6
Didn’t he put a fucking van driver for his campaign in a similar position? To this day I’m convinced his only criteria for choosing his staff was that they weren’t smarter than he was, which is a terrifying prospect.

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #1669 on: July 03, 2018, 11:20:50 PM »
+4
Obama give 2500 Irans American citizenship!

Affirmative Action Hero

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red Fascist You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #1670 on: July 17, 2018, 05:02:19 PM »
+9
Today in youtube if you click the logo to the upper left to go to the home page, it will "accidentally" take you to some 888 that Obama did today instead, comments are disabled but luckily they are too dumb to also disable the like/dislikes which doesn't look good for obummer's legacy.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1671 on: July 17, 2018, 05:17:57 PM »
+6
Today in youtube if you click the logo to the upper left to go to the home page, it will "accidentally" take you to some 888 that Obama did today instead, comments are disabled but luckily they are too dumb to also disable the like/dislikes which doesn't look good for obummer's legacy.

Currently at 18k Likes, 53K Dislikes

:tom:

EDIT: Obviously this means there are 45k Russian Trollbot Youtube accounts.  :parsons:

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1672 on: July 17, 2018, 05:20:31 PM »
+4
It's a speech that nobody could possible like. He's praising Mandela, saying white males should be listened to, and making vague comments about trump being bad.

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #1673 on: July 17, 2018, 05:23:57 PM »
+5
Have you ever seen a comment section and they're all piling on Trump and someone comes in and says a positive about Trump and literally everyone screams "BOT!!!!" It's amazing.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1674 on: July 17, 2018, 05:55:08 PM »
+7
You mean every single r/worldnews topic?