;

Author Topic: D&D Funny Quotes Thread  (Read 898221 times)

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: D&D Funny Quotes Thread
« Reply #6300 on: June 02, 2018, 04:38:00 PM »
+4
BFC.txt

California Republicans are currently fighting a gas tax that goes to fund roads. There's holes in the legislation that would be great to be plugged up so it doesn't end up some slush fund, but overall that's exactly how taxes should work and the fact that they're fighting it shows that the right-wing of the US is a disingenuous piece of shit. The most attractive part about right-wing politics is that it somehow gets to be the "bootstraps" party and "everyone else is at fault for you not being successful" party at the same time. Seems to be a common element worldwide.

Wow you really hate republicans don’t you. Let’s just ignore the fact that California has raised gas taxes in the past to fix the roads and then spent the money else where. Ya let’s totally trust this time is different.

And lots of people are against the tax increase (that already went into affect) that aren’t republicans, including myself.

California is BWM.
But this time will be different.
I addressed that point, and Republicans are not against the gas tax because of spending loopholes. They love spending loopholes as much as anyone. They're against it on principle of all taxes are bad, which as an ideology has fucked this country so bad that they're deserving of everyone's hate.

http://documents.latimes.com/california-republicans-oppose-new-gas-tax/
First, the passage of SB 1 represents a bailout for our transportation programs that have been habitually raided, mismanaged, and not made a priority in Sacramento. Nothing in SB 1 reverses any of the transportation funding diversions previously enacted by Democrats in the Legislature. Hard working California taxpayers should not be on the hook because Democrats in Sacramento have failed to make
transportation a priority.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #6301 on: June 02, 2018, 05:39:06 PM »
+4
If it's just going to be a game of one-upmanship about one party vs another, take it over to D&D

from mod Moneyball.  BFC is probably one of the last sections of SA that isn't totally fucked.  It is full of faggots but they don't rule with an iron fist like they do in places like D&D or GBS.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #6302 on: June 02, 2018, 06:17:29 PM »
+4
The gas tax is also one of those consumption taxes that harms the poor and middle class.  Surprised to see a liberal in support of it.  Not surprised to see a liberal acting in knee-jerk opposition to a Republican policy stance.

anti-pibble machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #6303 on: June 02, 2018, 08:22:52 PM »
+6
The gas tax is also one of those consumption taxes that harms the poor and middle class.  Surprised to see a liberal in support of it.

Not too surprising. They probably think that car ownership is white supremacy or something.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #6304 on: June 03, 2018, 10:59:31 AM »
+1
The gas tax is also one of those consumption taxes that harms the poor and middle class.  Surprised to see a liberal in support of it.  Not surprised to see a liberal acting in knee-jerk opposition to a Republican policy stance.

People were getting butthurt about Bernie's plan, but there's a reason why every country besides Switzerland in Europe has tax rates in the 60-70% range.

Nah Im A White Guy

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Faggot Sasstronaut Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #6305 on: June 03, 2018, 03:44:59 PM »
+4
i have a special hatred for that retard bfc goon, because idiot Californians moving to my state and voting for shit like that is how sound transit has gotten away with repeatedly scamming our taxpayers for projects that go over budget, get contracted to the mayor's friends who hire alcoholic contractors and buy Chinese concrete, and get loaned against for social projects which never return their investment.

i think self hatred and a goldfish memory are the two primary things fueling the average Californian liberal.

let's use washington's 520 bridge for example. right now we're paying $4.6 billion for a new bridge from the suburbs to seattle. this bridge was paid for once in the 1980's in a sales tax, but was borrowed against and all the money was lost. it was paid for again in a gasoline tax during the late 90's, borrowed against for social programs again, and the money disappeared. now we're paying for it a third time with various taxes and a up to $7.00+ toll each way to cross the bridge. so far it's gone about over half a billion over budget, there was a sting video of all the contractors basically just drinking whisky and fucking off all day, there was an issue with the concrete.. the list goes on.

the company we hired to install and collect the fucking tolls to pay for the bridge was a scam company 5 seconds on google prior to this would have revealed due to their history of scamming like 20 other states. so they spent a ton of money building some shitty camera system to capture license plates, fled the state, and our state was left with no software to actually run the thing. tolling was delayed like a whole year while they panicked and scrambled to correct this moronic blunder. we were the first and only idiot state to do this after everything about the company went public, and surprise surprise the owner was friends with one of our former mayors (i forgot if it was the guy who drove a chevy tahoe 0.5 miles from his office and biked the rest of the way to virtue signal about the environment and got caught driving a fucking tahoe to work every day, or the one who raped teenagers for 30 years... we pick the real winners.)

despite being significantly wider and highly trafficed to the point where it's one of the most notorious recurring traffic jams on the planet, the new bridge sports a grand total of 0 new lanes, a decision made after the initial design to account for city ordinance requiring full length bicycle lanes. one mass transit only lane which changes direction based on time of day is the only addition.

meanwhile sound transit continues the bullshit starting multiple major scam fuckshow projects like the mercer light rail.

i could go on forever. over 60% of the cost of the new Alaskan way viaduct tunnel(different building project), washington's largest expenditure in its history, is going towards building dual 8 foot underwater bicycle tunnels and extending the sea wall far out enough to do so. you could google "sound transit misappropriated" and go down 999 rabbit holes.

god those people are cancer and they ruin everything they touch. the above is me only scratching the surface of sound transit's fuckiness, but morons like this will ALWAYS move to my state and keep voting to keep these con artists in power.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 03:56:09 PM by mandatory abortions for trannies »

kill
yourself
wow

Ossipago

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #6306 on: June 06, 2018, 03:56:37 AM »
+7
I'm not ashamed to admit that I fantasise about California seceding so it can be seen just what a dystopian nightmare progressive policies lead to.  Of course since most bad attributes of a nation or state are overdetermined by the wide range of historical, political, cultural and economic forces that operate, it would never convince any progressive to change their view, but it would still be extremely funny.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #6307 on: June 06, 2018, 04:34:28 AM »
+6
I'm not ashamed to admit that I fantasise about California seceding so it can be seen just what a dystopian nightmare progressive policies lead to.  Of course since most bad attributes of a nation or state are overdetermined by the wide range of historical, political, cultural and economic forces that operate, it would never convince any progressive to change their view, but it would still be extremely funny.
Hey post this video about how McCarthyism is a big lie and how the california left has it's roots in communist russia and it was actual communists who ruined California in D&D your ban won't even fucking show up in the list.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOtinTlx7yo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOtinTlx7yo</a>

And you know what if California seceded all you would wind up is with millions dead and the upper crust going ITS NOT OUR FAULT HONEST IT WAS THE OUTSIDE INFLUENCES YOU SHOULD HAVE LEFT US ALONE WE HAD TO KILL THESE PEOPLE IT WAS YOUR FAULT! Just like every other time insane leftists have taken over.

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #6308 on: June 06, 2018, 07:10:16 AM »
+9
you know how Chicago has the highest gun murders in the country despite their laws, and they blame surrounding states for it?

That's what would happen when the indep. state of CA failed and kills tens of millions.

ITS NOT OUR FAULT, THOSE NAZIS WERE OUTSIDE AGITATORS TRYING TO STAND IN THE WAY OF PROGRESS.

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #6309 on: June 06, 2018, 09:40:00 AM »
+5
California needs to secede and become its own sovereign nation and then we could just invade, take it over, and impose martial law on it.  :jesse:

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #6310 on: June 06, 2018, 04:26:36 PM »
+9
As a right wing native Californian I'd pull a Crimean separatist in a California secession  and raise holy hell, as I'm sure others would as well while we wait for reinforcements from the greater American motherland.

I'll probably post about it in the reddit thread tonight when I get home from work but theres so much left wing hand wringing and shaming over the low voter participation in yesterday's primary on the California related sub reddits.

Election day to these losers is seriously Christmas and New Years all rolled into one.

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #6311 on: June 06, 2018, 06:20:12 PM »
+14
An independent California would rapidly devolve to 1 million taxpayers subsidizing 50 million beaners, niggers, meth heads, and other layabouts.  Shitlibs would flock to California only to try to flee back to the United States within a few months.  In the meantime, we would have to build a yuge and bigly wall to seal California off, with drones and shit.  An additional bonus is that there would be less ports available to ship cheap Chinese shit over to the United States, driving up costs, resulting in more industry getting moved back to America.  The mythical gargantuan economy of California would quickly crumble.  The Californians can just use the peso as well because fuck it, might as well.

So yeah, I hope it happens and I hope it happens soon.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #6312 on: June 06, 2018, 06:30:42 PM »
+11
Election day to these losers is seriously Christmas and New Years all rolled into one.
Politics is a full-service religion these days, replete with holy days, shibboleths, dietary rules, purity rules, sex rules, saints, excommunicated outcasts, the whole 9 yards.

anti-pibble machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #6313 on: June 17, 2018, 02:33:43 AM »
+5
Uglycat is growing more unhinged with every post.

Quote from: Uglycat
Remember the masses assembled at the airports when the travel ban was announced?

How's this for a compaction cycle.

Tear down these prisons.

There's no democratic process necessary. Necessity defense.

Asserting the right to delay the dismantling of this institution is exclusive to acting as a sworn defender of the constitution.

Following orders to defend this institution is a war crime; it is your moral duty to disobey orders.

An option worth considering:
Cities with compassionate populations ask for volunteers and contributions, sending caravans of folk to shut down these facilities, arrest anybody working at them or defending them, and working to re-unite children with their caregivers.

NO DEMOCRATIC PROCESS IS REQUIRED FOR THIS TO HAPPEN
IT IS RIGHT AND GOOD TO OPPOSE THIS FULLY
SOMETIMES YOU MUST THROW YOUR OWN BACK INTO THE GEARS

Have any maps been compiled showing the locations of these facilities?

I want addresses and maps.

I've spent the day on facebook responding to anybody arguing in defense of this policy, asking them point blank: Are you opposed to separating children from their parents, or are you a monster?

One person asked what gave me the superior moral standing to ask such a question.

I told him I get my superior moral standing from holding the position that it's monstrous to separate children from parents, and if he adopts that stance he'll enjoy the same moral standing.

I'm not tolerating any hesitation on this. It's evil, it's wrong, it's monstrous.

I do so with confidence, knowing others are doing the same.

So I'm working from two distinct hypotheses:
Hypothesis 1: Trump, Miller, et al are motivated from the belief that it is politically advantageous for them
Hypothesis 2: Trump is a goddamned donkeybrained idiot doing whatever he's told, and a malicious force intent on destroying the US Empire has his ear

For (1) to be the case, they have to count on their voter base holding a genuine fear that the unwashed barbarians outside the gate pose an existential threat to that person's way of life, or that voters will reward the trolling for liberal tears. The latter, of course, requires that the voters in question have zero empathy for Madonna & Child; the former requires the voters to feel as thought immigrants are taking their jobs and raping their daughters. To keep the charade going, they employ a social media strategy of 'muddying the waters' whenever they meet pushback. In this telling, the tragic implementation of such heartless policy is the result of what I'd like to label 'groupthink-among-donkeybrains.'

Alright, I could see that, but let's entertain (2)
With a goal of sowing disorder, a nefarious agency has executed a sophisticated campaign of psychological warfare. Having infiltrated the social media networks of a significant minority of Americans, they engineered the election of a loathed puppet-figure. Whispering in his ear, they convince him to implement the most controversial policies possible in an effort to drive wedges and weaponize political issues.

So he's been sitting just under 40% for good long while, creeps upward a bit (regression to the mean, a normal statistical effect), everyone's convinced there's a firm 'floor effect' at 38.

Supposing groupthink-among-donkeybrains, their 'troll the libs' strategy only works so long as the policies don't actually alienate their base. For example, they are not in a position to open the borders, nor to give away birth control. If the 'base' is less heartless than they were expecting, if separating Madonna from Child (for the 'crime' of seeking asylum) is truly repulsive to any decent human, then this policy is a 'bridge too far.' These waters cannot be muddied. It's a violation of basic human rights, and we are a sophisticated enough population to recognize that.

Supposing Putin (or some similar actor) to be the mastermind, the calculus isn't quite the same. The end goal here is not to torture children (though this nefarious actor is obviously okay with it, as a tactic), but to wreck any sense of cohesion among the population and to undermine any claim of authority made by government officeholders. If this is the goal, then it was likely the intention from the beginning. An uprising is exactly what they're trying to cause. They've been promoting (and radicalizing) BLM and antifa even as they've been buying strategic ads on facebook to hold up that 40% 'floor' as long as they can. In this case, the evil actor has been working to build things up to a crescendo. Maybe they thought the US population would have risen up by now. Maybe this is just one more stage, and they don't expect the uprising until (say) Nov. 11th. In this case, the fact that this is an issue whose waters CANNOT be muddied (with the executive branch CLEARLY in the wrong) works to their advantage.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 02:55:35 AM by anti-nigger machine »

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #6314 on: June 17, 2018, 11:18:00 AM »
+11
That guy seems upset.

Also lol at “spending all day on facebook arguing with people”. Why doesn’t this lazy cunt go storm a d detention center with his friends. I mean, “sometimes you have to throw your own back into the gears,” right?

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Sasstronaut TNE Veteran The Gentry cold, dead hands Scrooge Better dead than red United Statesian old Goon or Ex-Goon Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #6315 on: June 17, 2018, 11:54:08 AM »
+9
Uglycat
Naughty Dog
Unburnt Witch
Feminist Frequency
Carolyn Petit
FreeBSD Girl

It's almost like these people are deliberately inherently contradictory.

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Sasstronaut TNE Veteran The Gentry cold, dead hands Scrooge Better dead than red United Statesian old Goon or Ex-Goon Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #6316 on: June 17, 2018, 11:56:01 AM »
+5
That guy seems upset.

Also lol at “spending all day on facebook arguing with people”. Why doesn’t this lazy cunt go storm a d detention center with his friends. I mean, “sometimes you have to throw your own back into the gears,” right?
Uglycat thinks he's leading the social revolution by complaining on the internet, letting other people feed him, and sleeping on their couches.

He has not and will not ever accomplish anything.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #6317 on: June 17, 2018, 11:57:10 AM »
+10
I'm sure the feds would love to know of Uglycat and his desire to attack Federal law enforcement and their property. 

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Nasekuchen

• Unperson
  • Alconauts
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Deplorables old The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #6318 on: June 17, 2018, 12:31:35 PM »
+7
SA has to have been flagged hundreds of times over the years for their "wacky" govt threats. Gotta wonder what it would take at this point

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #6319 on: June 17, 2018, 12:51:43 PM »
+6
Progressives still think most people in prison are are non-violent drug offenders, but the 50% statistic is misleading since it's for federal prisons only, while state/local are only around 14%. The ones that aren't complete retards caught onto this and that's why you saw the big push reducing time for basically every property crime imaginable and any crime that isn't murder or hurting a woman.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 12:54:19 PM by unprivsplain »

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #6320 on: June 17, 2018, 01:10:13 PM »
+6
Hypothesis 2: Trump is a goddamned donkeybrained idiot doing whatever he's told, and a malicious force intent on destroying the US Empire has his ear

muh EMPIRE!!!

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #6321 on: June 17, 2018, 01:48:24 PM »
+3
“A malicious empire” more like tha jooze

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #6322 on: June 17, 2018, 04:09:55 PM »
+2
Lowtax should sell the forums to Uncle Ted.

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Canuck Goon or Ex-Goon 420 Anglican Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #6323 on: June 18, 2018, 08:30:38 AM »
+3
Lowtax should sell the forums to Uncle Father Ted.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan Better dead than red cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #6324 on: June 18, 2018, 12:34:16 PM »
+4
Lowtax should sell the forums to Uncle Father Ted Sheckler.

TED SHECKLER'S SHIT POST EMPORIUM
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"