;

Author Topic: The Wow Thread  (Read 2590891 times)

The Trumpriarch

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Better dead than red Deplorables
    • Awards
Re: The Wow Thread
« Reply #17450 on: May 14, 2018, 10:14:07 PM »
+1
Furry gender realistics. This is almost as bad as troon gender realists. Stop pretending you're not mentally ill degenerates just because your particular brand of crazy is fucking anthropomorphic animals you diseased fucks.

Is it really a furry thing? I figured it was the "kid friendly" reponse to the Genderbread Person.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

gay retard

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Autistic Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting
    • Awards
« Reply #17451 on: May 15, 2018, 12:05:24 AM »
+3
Furry gender realistics. This is almost as bad as troon gender realists. Stop pretending you're not mentally ill degenerates just because your particular brand of crazy is fucking anthropomorphic animals you diseased fucks.

its a troll targeting furries  :facepalm: its a gotcha because lions are so visibly and obviously sexually divergent
there's an imgur saltmine but i lost the link
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 12:29:33 AM by Invader Xim/Xie/Xir »
nah im a
white wow

Cock Me Amadeus

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
  • Awards Took down a Moderator Prepper Better dead than red United Statesian Lutheran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Sins of the Puppet Master
    • Awards
« Reply #17452 on: May 15, 2018, 02:55:45 AM »
+5
In other news, Fire's got a new main squeeze. A reverse troon this time, named Colt. Quite the stud.

Just oozing masculinity -

Homeless ☑
Jobless ☑
E-beggar ☑
Bullshit pronouns ☑
Sadbrains ☑
On SSI for aforementioned sadbrains ☑

She was "traumatized" from being in a mental health ward that didn't cater to her delusions (like mental health wards are supposed to nowadays I guess?) And had her "necessary medication" aka black market horse piss withheld from her.

FYI - this trans "youth" is 24. Last I checked "youths" were 18 or at most 21 and under, not at an age where most people have been out of college for 2 years and just starting their career. But to be fair, I don't think troons mentally mature past the age of 16 or so.

Good to know that after Fire's gotten out of his latest pickle, he's already full steam ahead on a collision course for his next trainwreck. Can't wait to see who accuses who of rape first. Maybe we'll even get that sex tape he keeps promising us.

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #17453 on: May 15, 2018, 04:59:04 AM »
+8
its a troll targeting furries  :facepalm:

I am a simple man. I see furries or troons, I recoil in loathing and contempt.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #17454 on: May 15, 2018, 10:13:05 AM »
+5

Furries arent even the most offensive thing on the net anymore, but they seldom have just one degenerate fetish. We should ban soy.
His name was Harry Anderson

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #17455 on: May 15, 2018, 12:29:32 PM »
+5
Ban soy, niggers

Cock Me Amadeus

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
  • Awards Took down a Moderator Prepper Better dead than red United Statesian Lutheran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #17456 on: May 15, 2018, 01:49:12 PM »
+3
Ban soy, niggers

That, and phthalates in cheese. The cheese phthalates is how they really fuck over your hormone levels.

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #17457 on: May 15, 2018, 03:06:57 PM »
+4
Ban soy, niggers

That, and phthalates in cheese. The cheese phthalates is how they really fuck over your hormone levels.

What is your latest scrip?

Cock Me Amadeus

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
    • Awards
« Reply #17458 on: May 15, 2018, 03:12:28 PM »
+2
Ban soy, niggers

What is your latest scrip?

A cheese free diet and vaping Jewish tears.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #17459 on: May 15, 2018, 03:36:08 PM »
+4
I found out that I've been inadvertently been doing Keto for years, only instead of a lettuce wrap for a burger I grill burgers so two get charred and form a hard surface instead of a bun where I put the non charred burger inbetween the two charred ones.

gay retard

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Autistic Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting
    • Awards
« Reply #17460 on: May 16, 2018, 12:11:49 AM »
+2
FYI - this trans "youth" is 24. Last I checked "youths" were 18 or at most 21 and under, not at an age where most people have been out of college for 2 years and just starting their career. But to be fair, I don't think troons mentally mature past the age of 16 or so.

Good to know that after Fire's gotten out of his latest pickle, he's already full steam ahead on a collision course for his next trainwreck. Can't wait to see who accuses who of rape first. Maybe we'll even get that sex tape he keeps promising us.

a lot of states consider "youth" under 26 when it comes to signing up for welfare and housing etc. bet that's where she got it in her head.

hm yes i want to be taken seriously as a man, that is why i paint my nails.
nah im a
white wow

The Trumpriarch

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #17461 on: May 16, 2018, 05:52:53 PM »
+8

Furries arent even the most offensive thing on the net anymore, but they seldom have just one degenerate fetish. We should ban soy.

It was a simpler time when furries were the most vile, degenerate thing I was aware of.

Cock Me Amadeus

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
    • Awards
« Reply #17462 on: May 16, 2018, 11:33:45 PM »
+3

a lot of states consider "youth" under 26 when it comes to signing up for welfare and housing etc. bet that's where she got it in her head.

Yeah, I've said it before and I'll say it again: I don't get reverse troons. I could understand if it was something only manly butch lesbian biker type chicks did, but a lot of them are 1) Straight and 2) Act more feminine, emotional, and catty than most regular girls I know. Most of them I see don't even have any classically masculine interests or hobbies. Just...why? Why go through all the trouble of chopping your tits off and taking hormones if you aren't even going to play the part?

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #17463 on: May 17, 2018, 08:03:23 AM »
+7
It's slowly getting harder to tell the difference between Mandy and Wow posts.

The only difference is Mandy usually mentions something to the tune of chemicals in food/produce.

The Trumpriarch

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #17464 on: May 17, 2018, 12:54:14 PM »
+5

Yeah, I've said it before and I'll say it again: I don't get reverse troons. I could understand if it was something only manly butch lesbian biker type chicks did, but a lot of them are 1) Straight and 2) Act more feminine, emotional, and catty than most regular girls I know. Most of them I see don't even have any classically masculine interests or hobbies. Just...why? Why go through all the trouble of chopping your tits off and taking hormones if you aren't even going to play the part?

Peer pressure is a hell of a drug. I know this girl who has decided to identify as a man, despite looking and acting fairly feminine. This started, of course, when she got into a clique with a bunch of typical college SJWs, as she's the type that desperately seeks other people's approval, but isn't attractive enough to slut herself up some self-validation.

Waltzing Matilda

• Cishet White Male
  • Tomorrow Person
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Strayan Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #17465 on: May 31, 2018, 06:52:53 AM »
+9
Fire is jobless again.  I don't know why he thinks GoFundMe will save him when he only got a single donation of $10 last time.

In other news, ADF got his dick chopped off.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #17466 on: May 31, 2018, 07:25:36 AM »
+8
How long ago was that tutoring fellowship?

I could swear I read about ~muh tutoring fellowship ended~  :lfsay: "I need a cigarette! Plz donate!" in the cubicle at my last job. I'm on year 3 at my current job.

I was able to inseminate my wife and raise a 2nd child to 6 months of age in the time it's taken Fire to do basically anything aside from pissing and moaning online. My first child was still shitting in diapers and could barely talk, back when Fire had that fellowship. He can't even blame DRUMPFH for this one, because Obama was still president. Amazing.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 07:38:25 AM by blasting_asshole »

Waltzing Matilda

• Cishet White Male
  • Tomorrow Person
    • Awards
« Reply #17467 on: May 31, 2018, 08:32:32 AM »
+3
How long ago was that tutoring fellowship?

I could swear I read about ~muh tutoring fellowship ended~  :lfsay: "I need a cigarette! Plz donate!" in the cubicle at my last job. I'm on year 3 at my current job.

He started that GFM last year.  Since then he's been working at a facility for disabled people.  He's just too lazy to start a new GFM.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #17468 on: May 31, 2018, 09:46:12 AM »
+1
Fire isn't DSP, DSP is less of a failure than Fire.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #17469 on: May 31, 2018, 01:31:37 PM »
+2

thank god.  not that there was much risk of him passing on his faulty genes before, but still
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #17470 on: May 31, 2018, 03:05:13 PM »
+5

thank god.  not that there was much risk of him passing on his faulty genes before, but still
Lets hope it kills itself
His name was Harry Anderson

Waltzing Matilda

• Cishet White Male
  • Tomorrow Person
    • Awards
« Reply #17471 on: June 22, 2018, 02:51:06 AM »
+8

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #17472 on: June 22, 2018, 10:07:58 AM »
+3
Chloe Sagal has an heroed.

I love it how searching that name on jewgle the 1st 2 results are his ED page and a kiwi thread about his suicide. I guess they haven't fully implemented their: search a tranny-name = get only curated results.

GameDev Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #17473 on: June 22, 2018, 10:21:03 AM »
+10
I'm honestly surprised and a little bit impressed that at the very end he recovered enough of his masculinity to kill himself in such a hardcore way.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #17474 on: June 22, 2018, 10:49:28 AM »
+2
Where's the confirmation it was Segal? I haven't seen a name released.