;

Author Topic: The Beta Male Thread  (Read 242632 times)

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
Re: The Beta Male Thread
« Reply #2050 on: June 04, 2018, 01:48:40 PM »
+4
I legit drink peated whisky for the taste and smell, even though I've never gotten so much as a slight buzz from it. But to be fair I would probably enjoy a glass of sewer waste if it were smokey enough; and I don't care at all for other types of whisky or bourbon.

Totally with you on the vodka though; anybody claiming it's anything more than an empty road to drunk town is full of shit.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Better dead than red Drinkin' and Postin' old
    • Awards
« Reply #2051 on: June 04, 2018, 02:14:29 PM »
+2
You are drinking vodka ice cold, right? Cold enough that it has the consistency of syrup almost. Perhaps with a slice of lemon. I don't drink vodka at all myself but it's definitely not the worst-tasting alcohol around.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2052 on: June 04, 2018, 02:34:14 PM »
+3
I legit drink peated whisky for the taste and smell, even though I've never gotten so much as a slight buzz from it. But to be fair I would probably enjoy a glass of sewer waste if it were smokey enough; and I don't care at all for other types of whisky or bourbon.

Totally with you on the vodka though; anybody claiming it's anything more than an empty road to drunk town is full of shit.
How is Johnnie Walker Double Black? It was described to me as “liquid cigar.”
His name was Harry Anderson

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus! Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2053 on: June 04, 2018, 04:23:21 PM »
+2
Anyone who claims a nice scotch/whiskey genuinely tastes delicious is full of shit. When people say "I love _____ scotch, it's amazing." what they mean is they've learned to associate it with the warm/fuzzy drunk feeling it brings. The first two sips are always terrible, but by the 5th or 6th, you're starting to feel it and all the familiarity you have is starting to return and by then, you actually enjoy the taste, even though it's objectively nasty. That's what acquired taste is.

True dat. When I was first in college I got my hands on a partial bottle of whiskey my graddad had left around grandma's after he died about 8 years before. I figured if it's good enough for gramps, it's good enough for me. Started drinking it with water, then less water, and got used to the taste. Now whiskey is my #1 drink of choice. I also have been drinking bourbon and rye though more lately.

Never was a big fan of scotch, I never liked the smokey taste. But I do keep some JW Red on hand as a cheap mixer for rusty nails, and I do genuinely enjoy JW Green neat.

Republican Fat Cat

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #2054 on: June 04, 2018, 04:49:21 PM »
+2

Average at best.
D&D really does pretend to be a bunch of working class heroes when in reality the heaviest thing they've ever lifted are their colossal asses.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2055 on: June 04, 2018, 06:31:15 PM »
+1

Average at best.
What would you recommend? I like Port Charlotte Heavy peat and JW Black.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #2056 on: June 04, 2018, 11:04:01 PM »
+5
I spent way more years on SA than I care to admit, and I don't visit weed subs on reddit but like sa, casual mentions of "I smoke teh weeds! I had 3 weeds this mroningXDXD!" can make it into reddit hobby-subs or completely unrelated threads for no reason at all.

The time on SA has really got me thinking that, they're nerds, they were excluded they were maybe swirlied, they're out of HS now but still have ptsd or whatever from it and saying they smoke weed in their mind makes them seem like "woah, maybe this is a cool, bad-boy here! not your typical lunix and anime nerd! I bet he listens to old school hip hop too, not like this new nigga nigga bitches guns trash! If I'm a girl I should spread for him and if I'm a guy I should be his protege!"

Wish recreational legalization happened nationwide long time ago and they wouldn't have had this and would maybe have had great #s of themselves corpsed-up from krokodile ODs.

These people probably would drink/abuse alcohol if it tasted like Mountain Dew and didn't make their tummies grumble.

Thing is, getting drunk on scotch/whiskey requires some basic level of determination, practice and tolerance towards unpleasantness.

Anyone who claims a nice scotch/whiskey genuinely tastes delicious is full of shit. When people say "I love _____ scotch, it's amazing." what they mean is they've learned to associate it with the warm/fuzzy drunk feeling it brings. The first two sips are always terrible, but by the 5th or 6th, you're starting to feel it and all the familiarity you have is starting to return and by then, you actually enjoy the taste, even though it's objectively nasty. That's what acquired taste is.

That's where smoking weed comes in. There's nothing you have to withstand in order to get high. There's no barrier. It might hurt your throat a little, but there's no taste barrier or nausea you have to overcome. There's also no consequence such as vomiting, alcohol poisoning or hangover, so there's no self-control or moderation required.

That's where goons and :smug: "I don't drink, I only smoke weed." faggots chime in with their internet philosophy that weed is perfectly healthy/perfectly normal, just because the "I AM SMART" crowd conjure up a bunch of studies showing that THC doesn't cause cancer, but guess what faggot!? Those studies don't apply to you, because YOUR INHALING FLAMING PLANT MATTER!! Smoking anything causes cancer and you're too poor, stupid and impatient to stick to edibles/THC pills only.

Whenever some self-validated, self-riotous stoner brings up "muh THCs don't necessarily increase tumor mass studies" make them prove that the test subject was required to smoke marijuana buds out of a chemical laden Dutchmaster cigarillo and/or resn encrusted bowl with a butane lighter, the same way they do. Oh, wait a second! That's as much carcinogenic smoke as half a pack of cigarettes and you smoke 2 blunts a day, on average! I SURE DO FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE!

I seriously wish Vegas took odds on % of millennials who will eventually be diagnosed with lymphoma.

screw you I like smoking my ganja.  Getting baked and going for an 8 mile run is one of my favorite things to do on God's Green Earth.  Also there's more, healthier ways to get high via edibles, vaporization, or dabbing than just combusting flowers. 

Trashing weed while praising scotch & bourbon is seriously some Instapundit cuck level shit. 

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #2057 on: June 04, 2018, 11:24:55 PM »
+7
Costco is now advertising their whey and protein products as soy free on the label.

They were sampling their cinnamon roll protein bars, they've got 21 grams of protein per bar and 2 grams of sugar and it's got all the same ingredients as their shakes just with no need to bring out a blender to make them. They also actually tasted like cinnamon roll dough.

wow

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Faggot Deplorables Anonymous Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon Autistic Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #2058 on: June 05, 2018, 12:21:50 AM »
i don't often drink but when i do it's whisk(e)y/scotch/bourbon. one cube for normal stuff, straight for the nicer stuff.
kill
yourself
wow

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #2059 on: June 05, 2018, 07:45:34 AM »
+8
screw you I like smoking my ganja.  Getting baked and going for an 8 mile run is one of my favorite things to do on God's Green Earth.  Also there's more, healthier ways to get high via edibles, vaporization, or dabbing than just combusting flowers. 

Trashing weed while praising scotch & bourbon is seriously some Instapundit cuck level shit.

That's what I used to do before life and responsibilities kicked in, but I genuinely love weed and hate stoners so goddamn much, especially the "internet smart" ones who think it's totally not harmful. I smoked for about 5 years knowing I'll eventually have to stop because smoking is not good.

Edibles are the only method that's proven "harmless" insofar as throat irritation/inflammation and carcinogenic intake.

Vaporization is a big, fat  :rolleyes: since even the Volcano or whatever triple digit price-tag vaporizer the manufacturer considers "medical grade" can't accurately nail down and keep a consistent combustion temperature. Marginally safer than smoking. 9/10 times people who toss around the vaporizer argument don't actually use one and it's dead-obvious. If by chance you're one out of those 10, I assume you've seen the bag/hose/tube/whatever the vapor travels through, yes? Perhaps you've ISO washed it, to make some really high quality hash? Sure it gets you high as fuck, but that shit is also coating your lungs.

"Dabbing" is smoking. Nobody heats the nail to 314.6°F on the dot. Everyone in the entire world literally just torches the shit out of the nail, drops the wax and sucks in the smoke. Wax and all those extracts aren't pure THC either or it would probably look something like MDMA where it's just a big, condensed crystal. Guarantee no dispensary has the technology or equipment to make that happen, so they just kinda ISO wash a bunch of vape resn and slap an %80 THC label on it.

Like I said, I'm a retired stoner of 5 years and I can't fucking stand how nobody seems to wanna put 2 and 2 together.

"If there's gunk in my vaporizer hose, it's probably in my lungs too."
"Says here weed combustion occurs at 314.6°F but if my vape is set to 314 and I'm pulling on it, wouldn't that lower the temp and throw off the whole process of THC vaporization? Better crank it up to 340 to compensate."
"THC crystals are a whiteish transparent color, but my wax is green. There's no way there isn't plant matter in wax."
"All these studies list the THC dosage by milligram. Sounds like they're taking a pill/using pills in this study. Swallowing pills is much different than smoking."
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 08:03:06 AM by blasting_asshole »

wow

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Faggot Deplorables Anonymous Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon Autistic Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #2060 on: June 05, 2018, 03:34:27 PM »
+1
agree with the above post but you actually can get super pure extracts that look like mdma in the legal states usually. it'll be rated 97-99.9 and look like crack rocks. the problem is its $80 a gram and we all know noones smoking that daily. even if you can afford that, good luck finding a store that carries it consistently.

recreationally, the shit's retarded
medically, one should know the risks and not pretend they don't exist, but it's likely a favorable choice with less consequences than opiates if you are in need of long term pain MGMT. that's why i smoke, to stay off the pills.

eating is the way to go, but apparently something like 8% of people don't have the enzyme to process weed orally and i happen to be one of them :/

for more dab criticism, you could also go into how most of the metals people heat up and vape off of aren't exactly safe for that purpose and even the ones which are are likely lead contaminated by virtue of being made in china. literally everything made of titanium on this planet is made in fucking china, i don't think there's any large scale production operations anywhere else. i'm pretty sure just about everything ti on this planet is made in the same factory save for aerospace stuff so even your "made in usa" ti nails source chinese metal. backpacking ultralight stuff redpilled me on this as many people are rightfully skeptical of the safety of cooking meals in ti or aluminum pots on an open fire. never once heard stoners mention this except wayyyy back when dabbing first took off.

good: quartz nails, and those little new style quartz/ceramic atomizers people use in vape pens
bad: anything metal

*heats chinese ti plate to 500*f and inhales*
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 03:55:04 PM by mandatory abortions for trannies »
kill
yourself
wow

Ass Diamond

• Unperson
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards Motorcyclist TNE Veteran Rethuglikkkan Soldier Wounded in the line of posting. For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! The Gentry Texan cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #2061 on: June 05, 2018, 03:48:28 PM »
+7
How about just not vaping, and deal with being a drug addicted freak? IDK. Not pointed at anyone in particular, just a thought.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2062 on: June 05, 2018, 03:52:18 PM »
+10
What the fuck? Did my drug post summon every crack head to the thread?

Bill Goy the Soyence Boi

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #2063 on: June 05, 2018, 04:27:47 PM »
+4
For a little while I started buying and smoking pot to help myself get to sleep, but eventually I started staying up later and later playing old video games and watching random shows until I had fucked up my sleep schedule even worse.   I also gained a lot of weight as I got into a habit of eating everything in my fridge whilst high. 
So it turned me into (more of) a fat manchild.  Would not recommend.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #2064 on: June 05, 2018, 04:58:28 PM »
+4
Insomnia is easy to cure just tell your live-in house female who you're currently in a non-legally binding relationship with to lay with you for recreational copulation which usually causes the male brain to induce sleep as a means to recover.

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Motorcyclist Texan cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Prepper Libertarian 420 Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #2065 on: June 05, 2018, 08:26:33 PM »
+3
I have always enjoyed the taste of good liquor, far before I ever associated it with "the warm fuzzy feeling." I never needed a chaser even for shitty vodka or whatever when everyone else would make their best scrunchy face and dive for a soda.

Also vaporization is definitely better than smoking. The shit coating the vape hose or bag doesn't "stick" to your lungs like tar does. Your body will naturally absorb it, which is why tar is so bad for you because your body treats it like scar tissue and shit.
Quote from: Ozma
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...
And again, seriously, do not worry about this.
Quote from: Rachael Emma Gilbert
You did a good job for your forum and are a legitimately nice guy

Yankees are Scum

• Unperson
  • Awards Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting White Chick You can't know! Fuck you, dad! United Statesian 420
    • Awards
« Reply #2066 on: June 05, 2018, 09:01:11 PM »
+4
What the fuck? Did my drug post summon every crack head to the thread?

Did you expect anything else? Also I don't give a fuck about the taste of liquor,that's not why I drink it, and I really don't care about all the fancy shit/snobby shit when it comes to weed. I've made pot brownies twice,they fucked me up both times. All I really care about with weed is if I can roll a joint/pack a bowl and it gets me stoned.

wow

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
    • Awards
« Reply #2067 on: June 05, 2018, 10:26:27 PM »
+1
How about just not vaping, and deal with being a drug addicted freak? IDK. Not pointed at anyone in particular, just a thought.

i already have to take enough pills and injections
kill
yourself
wow

Smello

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #2068 on: June 13, 2018, 01:31:28 AM »
+1

Average at best.

Wild Turkey 101

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2069 on: June 13, 2018, 07:12:45 AM »
+1

Average at best.

Wild Turkey 101
Bookers  :colbert:

SvM

• Cishet White Male
  • Kill 'em all, and let God sort their pronouns out.
  • Awards Metal Fan Seaman (lol) Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands United Statesian old
    • Awards
« Reply #2070 on: June 13, 2018, 10:34:30 AM »
+3
Probably late to all this but "Thundercats Roar" is a transparent bid to mimic Teen Titans Go, but with the animation style trapped somewhere between that fucking horrid, sadbrains mess 'Steven Universe', and Gumball.  It's got some high risk of exploiting hotbutton cultural progressive nonsense, particularly with that screamingly unfuckable 'hurdedur lookit my topknot' animator on board.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Lithuanian Better dead than red Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Ave Maria
    • Awards
« Reply #2071 on: June 13, 2018, 12:21:33 PM »
+7
I'm sure Mum-Ra will be some shriveled old white man who turns into a strong woman of color who don't need no sword of omens to conquer the world. Scratch that.. having a POC lose every episode would be bad for The Movement. Let's turn him into Dumbald Drumph. lolololxdxdxd

Nasekuchen

• Unperson
  • Alconauts
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' old For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #2072 on: June 13, 2018, 12:39:47 PM »
+7
Mumm-Ra's classic design would be considered a human rights violation by todays left. Kids would be triggered by the voice alone. I grew up with Thundercats and the ol' mummy bastard was one of my favorite villains, even more so now that I know his voice actor was an edgy shitlord in the studio.

So, thanks Mumm-Ra.

Thumm-Ra.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2073 on: June 13, 2018, 12:49:32 PM »
+3
Mumm-Ra, the ever winning.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #2074 on: June 13, 2018, 04:09:07 PM »
I hated Mummies growing up because not only were they scary looking due to the decayed faces they were filled with disease and other intangible toxic elements.

I remember being 4 and being incredibly anxious around the egyptian section in the new york museum of natural history.